Why Him? [ YiZhan FF ]✔

By Jxxxsuhh

" Out of everyone you had to fall for him? " Eight years ago Yibo's heart broke because his crush had a crush... More

Sneak Peek
Author's Note
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 7

1.5K 132 4
By Jxxxsuhh

He nodded, making Zhan sigh " I didn't hear you" he said shaking the phone once again, Yibo looked at the phone and then looked back at Zhan " Yes I will do it" Zhan grinned as he turned his back " Then see you tomorrow....My Slave ~" he walked away disappearing out of sight, while leaving Yibo alone, making him regret his life choices till that point of his life.

The next day ...

Yibo was deep asleep as his mornings classes were cancelled for the day, but his long slumber wasn't anymore peaceful when a phone call had disturbed him. He groaned at first and shifted his position deciding to ignore the call. But since the phone kept ringing, he decided to pick the call " What?!" he asked without checking out the caller ID. " I want you to be at my lab in ten minutes" said the caller from the other end. Yibo sat up straight in his bed confused who had dared to call him in the morning and on top of that, instructed him to do something.

He had his doubts about " Zhan?" a small chuckle was heard at the other end " Make sure to meet with breakfast, you now have.... Nine minutes" he said, ending the call. Yibo then remembered the night before and it looked as though Zhan was taking the whole 'Be my slave' thing extremely. He knew he had to hurry up as he didn't have much time. Washing his face in a hurry, he threw his good hoodie and jean and rushed out of his dorm, taking his phone.

He ran as though he was about to catch a flight " Yi..." a girl called him as she saw him running. But Yibo was in no mood to stop for anyone, including beautiful girls. He crossed by the cafeteria " Breakfast! " he said, sprinting inside the cafeteria and buying some food for Zhan and then continued to run towards the Forensic science building. He checked his phone and he had about two minutes to make it to his lab. He got inside the elevator and waited for it to reach the Fourth floor. He was thirty seconds away from the said time he was supposed to meet Zhan.

And as soon as the elevator door opened, Zhan stood there with a smile and arms crossed. Seeing Zhan standing in front of him, Yibo stepped out of the elevator and walked over to Zhan. But only to collapse over him. Zhan held him in his arms to prevent him from falling " Yibo? Are you alright?" Zhan asked in a worried tone. Yibo didn't respond while continued to stay in Zhan's arms as he was exhausted. It wasn't as though Zhan was complaining, he liked it that Yibo was in his arms currently. He patted Yibo's hair and smiled " Congratulations you made it on time" Yibo just as he was out of breath.

Meanwhile, Xuan was waiting for her brother beside the restaurant outside his university. They promised to have breakfast together as she had something to discuss with him. She patiently waited for Zhan, but he was nowhere to be seen. He decided to call him and even after two or three times calling over by the phone, he hadn't responded back yet, she sighed " Did he just stand me up?" she laughed to herself and called the waiter, she was hungry regardless.

That's when her eyes fell upon a familiar girl who was walking outside the restaurant. She banged on the window to get her attention. Ziyi, who happened to cross by the restaurant, heard someone bang on the window, thinking it might be for her, so she turned around. And she was right, it was Xuan, Zhan's sister who was gesturing to get inside. Ziyi smiled and of course she wanted to meet Xuan, who wouldn't.

" Hi Xuan-jie~" Ziyi smiled, Xuan smiled back " Hi Ziyi, you have classes?" she asked as Ziyi sat opposite to her. Ziyi shook her head, she was lying, he did have a morning class, but it was worth it to miss it if it meant she might have a chance to spend some time with Xuan. She smiled " No" Xuan clapped her hands " Yay! Would you like to eat with me, Zhan was supposed to come and he didn't show up, I hate eating alone at restaurants" Ziyi smiled " Okay sure ~ But I love to eat alone, actually I don't mind if I'm alone or not, food is important" Ziyi joked making Xuan smile.

As Xuan laughed, it made Ziyi happy, she was happy for the fact that she succeeded in making her laugh " Well~ Give me some of that confidence" Xuan joked while stretching her hand. Ziyi held her hand and kissed the back of her hand, without minding her surroundings. Xuan was shook, she was actually taken back on how bold Ziyi was. She coughed and that's when Ziyi knew what she had done. Xuan retrieved her hand and looked at the menu card " Let us order" Xuan said looking at the menu, while Ziyi smiled nodding " Sure~" even though her eyes were looking at the menu card, once in a while they were searching for Xuan's gaze.

On the other end, Zhan who sat in his lab while opening the box that Yibo had brought for him, chuckled seeing Yibo all exhausted and hanging his head on the table " What?" Yibo asked, being all annoyed. Zhan shrugged " I didn't know you would be taking my Ten minutes warning that seriously" Yibo sat straight in disbelief " Dude! Are you telling me it was a joke?! You know how much I feared that you might ..." Yibo was going on and on complaining. Zhan smiled getting up and put a spoonful of food inside Yibo's mouth " Stop talking and eat".

Yibo rolled his eyes, " I'm not hungry! " Yibo said with a proud face, but his stomach said otherwise. As soon as he said he wasn't hungry, his stomach growled, Yibo felt embarrassed . Zhan rolled his eyes " You can have it~ I'm not hungry anymore" Yibo wanted to question, why he even wanted it in the first place if didn't want to eat, but decided not to question as he was actually hungry.

Zhan decided to get back to his experiment, which is what he was doing earlier. Yibo was eating the food and looked at Zhan working at the microscope and jotting down something on his notebook. Yibo was curious about what Zhan was doing all the time. Finishing his food, he got up to throw the box in the dustbin, Zhan noticed him getting up " We are not supposed to throw non lab items in the dustbin, put it back in the cover that you brought and I will throw it out later" Zhan instructed without looking up from his microscope.

Yibo nodded and did as Zhan said. He leaned against the counter beside Zhan and looked at all the colorful bottles of chemicals in front of him and he then looked back at Zhan. " What are you actually doing ?" Yibo asked curiously. Zhan looked up facing Yibo " I'm noting down the type of chemical the subject had taken before his death to know the cause of the death" Yibo made a surprised face " Wow cool".

Yibo was genuinely interested and found it cool. Zhan smiled at the child-like expression Yibo had over his face, he shook his head and then looked back at Yibo " Do you... Want to try?" Zhan asked moving aside from the microscope, so that Yibo could take a look at it. Yibo nodded as he tired to take a peek at what was view through the microscope, he did see it back in high school, but they were not as advanced as the ones in the university.

Yibo decided to take a peek, as he did he had adjusted the focal of the microscope making the slide under the microscope look blur, he sighed " It's blur" Yibo commented, " Let me see" Zhan said taking a peek, he blinked his eyes as the blur was making him dizzy " Woah~ You adjusted the focal a crazy size" his fingers moved professionally adjusting the focal, he smiled when he was done " Now take a look" but Yibo was now more curious " Teach me" he asked excitedly.

Zhan saw Yibo's eyes sparkle in excitement, to which he couldn't say no " Come here" he said pulling Yibo in front of him, he rested his head on Yibo's shoulder and held Yibo's right hand with his right hand " Now look at the lens" he instructed as Yibo took a peek, Zhan moved his finger's along with Yibo and the focal began to adjust, making Yibo smile " Wow that's cool !" Yibo began to randomly move the focal and he was enjoying his time. The same could be said for Zhan as well, he was enjoying his time being this close to Yibo without actually getting suspected.

Yibo turned sound to tell something to Zhan that he had found in the slide, as he suddenly turned around, Zhan whose head was already closer to Yibo's came in contact with each other's forehead in contact. Their eyes met each others eyes and Zhan's pupil continuously moved around as he was getting a little shy from all the eye contact he was receiving from Yibo at the moment. A slow crimson blush started to creep behind Zhan's ear, Yibo looked at them an smiled " Are you blushing?" he asked in a low tone. 

***

To Be Continued ...

( Stay tuned for more updates, the book will have lot off crazy plot and comedic turns, I hope you're liking it so far, I took sometime off this book, because I was stuck with the plot, now that I'm set for a new happy ending plot ( Originally planned to end at a sad note ) , I will continue updating regularly  ) 

( A/N: As much as I love BL I also love GL, it's underrated and I decided to use it in this book, cause they deserve to be appreciated as well, right )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 2.6K 13
Xiao Zhan is arranged married to a woman he don't love, they always fight for simple matter and sometimes Zhan had enough. One day his childhood frie...
36.8K 2.9K 25
"Excuse me, do I know you? " A love life to be written in books, that was literally how our love life was. But life isn't always the same right? Eve...
21.1K 1.8K 21
Xiao Zhan is a pediatrician but also a dream healer, He inherited his gift from his mother before she was killed by an obsessed admirer, Zhan's fathe...
93.3K 7K 43
Wang Yibo is a gifted university student although he studies in the midst of a poor background.He lives in a small village in a countryside with his...