WORD TO HEAL

Da merson20

At last guys got the content where I could include TayNew and BounPrem both... Hope you will all like it... J... Altro

🇮 🇳 🇹 🇷 🇴
🇸 🇺 🇫 🇫 🇪 🇷
🇵 🇦 🇮 🇳
🇵 🇪 🇦 🇨 🇪
🇸 🇵 🇱 🇮 🇳 🇹 🇪 🇷 🇪 🇩
🇹 🇦 🇱 🇰
🇾 🇴 🇺 ?!
🇼 🇷 🇴 🇳 🇬
🇰 🇱 🇺 🇻 🇪 🇷 -🇧 🇺 🇨 🇾
🇱 🇺 🇸 🇹
🇹 🇷 🇺 🇸 🇹
🇬 🇺 🇮 🇱 🇹
🇼 🇪 🇼 🇮 🇱 🇱 !
🇸 🇹 🇷 🇦 🇳 🇬 🇪 🇷
🇷 🇪 🇻 🇪 🇦 🇱
🇷 🇪 🇻 🇪 🇳 🇬 🇪
🇲 🇪 ?!
🇮 🇸 🇮 🇹 🇴 🇻 🇪 🇷 ?

🇸 🇹 🇮 🇱 🇱

120 6 0
Da merson20

*WIN

"What?!"

The moment when P'Paaty said that I have been urgently called to Sunhin company that is it that bastard specifically calle me. I was getting the feeling of something really disastrous was going to occur.

"What happened phi?"😟

Oh! How can I forgot that Prem was standing in front of me. I moved to the room to take my mask, hat and was going to take my key when he stood in front of me and asked again.

"It's nothing Prem, I was called to your P'Pete boyfriend's company"

I gave a fake smile and the face he made automatically the smile dropped down.

"Why?"😕

He asked in a worried tone. Sometimes I really think that is I'm deserving to be with Prem? He is too pure to be with me and what all pain I have given.... Ahhh!

"Are you gonna say phi?"

"I too don't know Pao~"

"Ughhhh! How many times have I told you not to call me with that name!"😒

"Okay okay... I'm running late... Don't wait for me okay.. if I got late, just go to sleep"

He nodded like a baby and I took my keys and drive to the company. I hope that guy won't do something nuisance again.

After reaching the company I saw P'Paaty standing at the entrance with all stress plastered in his face and the moment he saw me he ran to me like a cheetah. After getting out and locking my car, the first question I asked.

"What the hell that arrogant CEO called us for?" 😠

"I too don't know but... I feel it's a bad news... Win I beg you, even if he being rude anyway to you, you are not gonna get into his nerves!"

We were moving to the meeting room while I was busy ignoring all the nagging of phi. The moment we reached and I was gonna grab the door knob, he again said.

"Win! Are you even listening?!"

"Yes phi"🙄

I said with eyes roll

"If you tried a nusiance there... Then.."

"Then what phi~"

"Win you are not understanding.... The power he holds, can ruin you in second"

"I don't hell care"😒

The moment I opened the door the first voice I hear was of a guy standing beside that bastard with suit and making him understand something. He was little bit elder than P'Paaty but I was not able to recognize him.

"Kao! Why .... Ohh! Khun Win and Khun Paaty plz be seated"

The moment he saw us entering he stopped his conversation with him and greeted us. I looked at phi with confusion and asked him.

"Who is he phi?"🤔

"Pomp... Wait! You don't remember him?"🤨

"Do I know him?"

I again asked, because of none of the point he is been registered in my brain. Like of the meeting point.

"Of course! He is Kao's manager Pompam, he was the first person we met in this company.... What wrong with you Win?"

Wait! I met him?! But when? Why the hell I don't remember anything? Calm down Win! I took deep breath and ignored the thing and get seated because I think I need to talk to this person's boyfriend.

"Sorry for calling in short notice"😓

P'Pompam said by bowing a little bit.

"I think it's not you who should apologize but your boss"

I said looking at the guy who was least interested in my line. He sharply looked at me and I giving the response with a smirk.

"I think your boss doesn't know that it's really disrespectful to call the artist in their personal time like this.... It's being us so good that we came without creating any chaos"

Of course we are great, even though I was annoyed but still being a sick guy I came and I am sure Dr. Pete would have also told him also but he being arrogant as usual didn't listened to him.

"We aren't being respectful to the people who shouldn't be given respect"😏

He completed with a smirk. This guy is really getting into my nerves.

"So are you gonna open your damn rich mouth to tell us why did you call us so urgently?"

"Sure!"

He looked at P'Pompam and gave a nod and just then a file was kept in front of P'Paaty. The moment he read it I could see the shock imprinting in his face. I snatched the files from him and started reading it.

What the fuck?! Why the hell they are changing the contract?! Like why!? What.... They are gonna hire the old one now and they are cancelling the contract of making me the permanent model of their new product?!

I threw the file in the floor and looked at him, just then P'Paaty from behind came and grabbed my arm and whispered

"Win calm down! You can't get angry, or its gonna make the condition worse. The professional way also and your health way both."😟

I took a deep breath and said

"I want to talk to him alone!"

I said straight looking into his eyes. Kao you are forgetting that I am not that Win you met 15 years ago.

"Win..."

"Okay!"

P'Paaty was going to argue but P'Pompam interrupted in between, I could see the astonishment in this guy's face. But I felt happy!

P'Paaty have a sigh and took his thing and gave a last glare and went outside. P'Pompam also have a last pat in this bastard's back and went outside.

(I feel bad saying Kao bastard again and again😔)

He rose up from his seat and I took a glance in his attire. Dark blue strip suit with light blue colour Tee inside. No doubt he was looking a damn CEO but his innocence is worse than a killer.

"What do you want to talk?"

He asked in a calm voice. I say down and said.

"I shall indeed be indebted to you if you can throw a light to where all is so dark"

I asked him

"You made it hell! You where the one who made it dark!"

He suddenly raised his voice. But then he realised that still our managers were standing outside so he took a deep breath and continued in a calm voice.

"And I'm saying is... The contract of making you the main model of our new product is been cancelled"

There anger was pulling up inside me and internally I knew it very well that my condition is also getting worse. My tongue was moving like a snake inside but I was continuously biting to stop it. The point has come were I can taste the blood also.

"Could you explain then, why?"

"It's our choice!"

"Your choice?!..... Don't you think, you are being too childish to bring our fight in between our business?"

I completed it with a irritated face and I could see the change in his expression. I loved it!

"How dare you?!"😡

"That time also to show your bratness and richness and this time also you are doing the same. Looks like your lesson wasn't enough!"😏

I acted of thinking and with a smirk plastered in my lips. Of course the day when we both fainted I asked Team to tell me. I knew that somewhere I was too at fault but this punishment was been given by God!

"As if you are showing your saintness"😏

He to said with a smirk and proudness. What the hell is he proud of? Making a useless word or making a comeback statement to my line? Leave the fuck! in all question he is bustard stupid!

*THIRD PERSON

"Fine then let us see who's will be at lost with this decision! And automatically it will also tell us who is a brat!"

Win said by getting up from his seat angerly and moving to the door. But before that he looked back at Kao and said

"Fucking stupid"

And turn back and opened the gate to hear Kao still shouting from inside.

"You fucking moron! I hate you too hell!"🤬

They both were not knowing that those decision was not just gonna ruin both equally but will also gonna give a step special note to one person.

Yes! That's Sorn!

"So these all happened"

Sorn we as sitting in front of his friend Sac who was telling him all the story which happened in Kao's Office that is in Sunhin company.

"Hahahaha!!!" 😂

He was laughing out loud, not able to control but his friend was still with the stern face.

"Ohooo Sac! I didn't knew that before I could do anything they are capable of ruining their own life!"😁

"So..... What now?"

The face changed into serious mode and he looked straight into the eyes of his friend, somewhere Sac felt that uncomfortable feeling. A feeling where he knew that something bad or maybe worst is going in his friend's mind.

"I had send you something, have you seen?"

He nodded

"Just buy those"

"Huh! But why?"😰

"A surprise!"😊

He said with the evil smile and a chill ran down Sac's spine. He gave a sigh and opened his phone to click the button 'Proceed to buy'.

His guys! After so long I'm updating... How are you all doing?☺️

Sorry for the late update 😅 okay by the way I don't know how long will this story will go. It won't be too long unlike others.. I think so.. not sure but do tell me how is it... 🥺

Because it's fully based on disorders that's why I'm not stretching it too long. Not to much drama and stuff but still would try my best.🤗

By the way just my first Thai BL series got 100M views in Line TV... Congratulations👏... No where I feel bad that I chose UWMA as my first BL where I lost hope from BL series after watching History 3....
Congratulations🥳
#UWMAseries100m

Stay Safe and Stay Healthy

Su Su Naa Guys 💙🥦

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

17K 943 21
"I couldn't get enough of him. I was tired and sore but I didn't care. I didn't want to sleep. I wanted the ache. I wanted him in me, all the time. ...
232K 6.4K 32
In wich New leaves thailand to study in the united states when he was 10 with his mom after his parents got divorced, leaving behind his bestfriend/c...
98.3K 6.1K 60
Tay and Pete are twin and sons of Vihokratana, meanwhile New and Kao also are twin and sons of Techaapaikhun. These two families are like oil and wat...
67.3K 3.9K 35
📍Seoul, Summer 2019 What if all you've ever seen in your whole life was black and white? If the world through your eyes was like a movie from the fi...