╔ 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘔𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢 𝘉𝘰𝘺𝘧�...

By aanime-slxt

Status: Completed - Omegaverse ~ Kiribakudeku ~ ~ Mafia/Grownup Au ~ ~ No Quirks/Quirks ~ (in one of the cha... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
small note
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
New story!

Part 13

10.4K 285 170
By aanime-slxt

Third POV

"Some are for me?!" Katsuma said excitedly.

Izuku nodded his head with a wide smile.

"Yes baby, here let me get them for you." Izuku walked over to the bags to see around six bags for Katsuma and six for himself.

He went to pick up all six of them but Eijiro came over and picked them up for him with a sweet smile.

"You don't need to-"

"It's alright Izuku, I insist." Izuku nodded his head slowly.

The redhead then placed the bags in front of Katsuma.

"These are all for me?!" Izuku giggled, Eijiro and Katsuki smiled sweetly at the small pup.

"Yes baby, they're for you." Katsuma squealed with joy, running to his dam, wrapping his arms around the greenette.

"Thank you, mama!" Izukus shook his head with a smile.

"Well, I wouldn't have been able to buy them without their help." The Omega nudged his head towards Katsuki and Eijiro.

Katsuma turned his gaze to the two Alphas. The small pup glared at them for a minute before walking up to both of them with a frown.

"Thanks..." Katsuki smirked, whilst Eijiro smiled rubbing the boy's hair.

"Hope you like the thing's!" The pup nodded his head before going back to his dam.

"Can I open them now?!" Izuku nodded his head.

"Of course, here go sit on the bed while I give you the bags." The pup nodded his head with excitement.

Katsuma made his way to the bed of the dam, jumping up on top of it, crossing his legs happily, waiting for his dam to give him a bag.

Izuku looked at the bags grabbing the one with shoes in it.

"Here open this one!" Izuku smiled.

"Okay!" Katsuma upended you the bag to see three boxes.

He took out one of them opening up the top, to see a pair of shoes.

Katsumas eyes widened.

"Wow!" The pup said in awe.

Katsuma pulled the pair of shoes out of the box. They were red with white high tops.

"Mama I love these!" Izuku smiled.

"I'm glad. There's more Baby, have a look at those."

Katsuma then pulled out another box, opening it to see the same pair of shoes but with blue and white.

"Woah! Mama, I love these so much! Thank you!" Izuku giggled.

"Don't thank just me, thank Katsuki and Eijiro. And you can thank Denki and Mina later." Izuku smiled, letting out happy Omega pheromones.

Katsuma let out happy pup pheromones, looking over to the two Alphas who were smiling softly as they watched everything fold out.

Katsuma frowned slightly, before moving the bag off of his lap. He walked to the Alphas, staring up at them.

Both Katsuki and Eijiro looked down at the pup.

"Thanks..." Katsuma looked off to the side.

"Katsuma says it as you mean it," Izuku said sternly.

"Thank you." Izuku smiled at his pup.

"Good boy." Katsuma smiled, turning his head to his dam.

"No problem Katsuma!" Eijiro smiled at the pup.

"Yeah pup." Katsuki stared into the pups eyes.

Katsuma then went back to his dam, jumping onto the bed, taking out the last box.

Katsuma opened up the box, taking out a pair of low top shoes. They're both the colour white with grey.

"Wow, mama!"

"You like them?"

"Yes! I love, love them!"

"I'm glad." Izuku leant over to Katsuma, kissing his forehead.

The small pup giggled.

"You have two other bags. One of them has two more pairs of shoes, while the other one is new clothing for you." Katsuma nodded his head.

"Okay! Can I look at the shoes only? Because I think mama picked out good clothing, so I won't have to see it!" Izuku nodded his head with a soft laugh.

Katsuki then grabbed the other back with the two shoeboxes in it, walking over to the dam and pup.

"Here." Katsuki handed the bag to Izuku who then gave it to Katsuma.

Katsuma then quickly shoved his hand into the bag, pulling out the next pair of shoes.

He placed the box into his lap opening it up to see plain black shoes.

Katsuma smiled, before opening up the next one which had plain white shoes.

Katsuma then jumped up, throwing himself onto his dam.

"I love you, mama!" Izuku giggled, kissing the top of Katsumas head.

"I love you most."
{ Y'all me writing 'I love you most' made me remember tangled xd. Anyone else or just me }

Katsuki and Eijiro looked down at their watches, seeing it was nearly time for them to go make dinner.

"Hey, we're gonna go down to make some dinner for everyone." Katsuma then got up off of his dam, going straight towards both of the Alphas, looking up at them.

"Yes, bud?" Eijiro smiled.

"I'm helping!" Katsuma stomped his small foot onto the floor.

"Of course you can help," Katsuki said looking down at the pup.

"Hmm, you know for a mean person you're pretty nice!" Katsuma smiled at the ash blonde.

"HEY, I'M NOT MEAN!" Katsuki said as he then begun to chase the pup.

"AHHH!" Katsuma laughed, screaming as he ran down the hall, down the stairs as Katsuki chanted him. And to the surprise of everyone who was hearing this, Katsuki was laughing as well.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Eijiro chuckled as he watched the pup and Alpha run out of the room. He then turned his gaze to Izuku who was smiling softly at the Alpha and pups interactions.

Izuku then looked towards Eijiro to see him smiling at the Omega.

"Oh...u-uh yes?" Eijiro then gave a soft smirk.

"Could you possibly, maybe, try on the lingerie for Katsuki and me to see~?" Izuku face when pink.

"Of course you don't have to, it's your choice. But I just think it would be nice to see what they look like on you~" Eijiro said in a deep husky voice, right before speaking normally again.

"Anywho, I'll be downstairs making dinner with Katsuki and Katsuma. I'll come to get you when dinners ready.. uh or Katsuma will come to get you!" Izuku sat on his bed silent, not knowing what to say.

Eijiro chuckled, leaving the room whilst closing the door behind himself.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Hello! That was the thirteenth chapter of His Mafia Boyfriend's
I hope you liked it
Sorry if there's any spelling/grammar mistakes

Words: 1063

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 11.2K 34
🍡🍡🍡 Ready to give up on his miserable life and end it, eighteen year old Katsuki Bakugou sits on the ledge of a rooftop of an abandoned building...
150K 4.6K 41
⚠️Warning⚠️ Contains Smut Omegaverse Bullying Suicide attemps Mpreg Cursing Bakugo always wanted to be the best, he believed he was the best, when h...
49.6K 1.2K 33
Midoriya Izuku is back after a tragic event in New York. The 19-year old alpha attends UA university where he meets someone he never thought he'd see...
49.4K 1.4K 30
//Being Edited and rewritten a bit// Katsuki Bakugou lived with His mom and dad Mitsuki and Masaru. His mom was a Beta and his dad was an Alpha. He l...