My Arranged Marriage

Autorstwa sweet_princess120

Most impressive rating #1 in friends and family #1in possessive #4 in forcedmarriage #6 in clumsy #10 in... Więcej

1. Shopping
2. Meeting with dad
3. Uncle Logan
4. Night Party
5. Night Party II
6. first meet
7. Birthday
8. The announcement
9. Aftershock
10 . conversation with Dad
11. Phone call
12. DATE
13. DATE II
14. Heels
15. Old friend
16. Ring shopping
17. Practice
18. wedding bells
19. wedding !!
20. Alone
21. settling in
22. Back to office
23. she's Missing!!
24. Honeymoon
25. Next bomb
26. move out
27. Reasons
28. welcome to hell!!
29. Alien
30. Bored
31. Anger
32. Sorry
✨CHARACTERS✨
33. Master piece
34. movie time
35. Horror movie!!
36. truth or dare
37. scared
38. cooking !!
39. dinasour cockroach !!
40. Trust
41. Liar
42. fight
43. Reality
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
49. start over
50. Unannounced visiter
••51••
••52••
••53••
••54••
••55••
••56••
••57••
••58••
••59••
••60••
••61••
••62••
••63••
••64••
••65••
••66••
Epilogue
New story

Bonus chapter

8.6K 294 22
Autorstwa sweet_princess120

Hey guys ! I am finally back with a bonus chapter .I hope you all are happy and healthy in your homes. I am finally done with my finals and thought of updating .so here it is ....

Amelia's POV

"Wake up ! Momma wake up !! " Seriously this world has more enemies of my sleep than stars in the sky .

It was still 6 when I was woken up by my little monster in the morning ,I rubbed my eyes to clear the sleep away.

" You are my son ! You are not supposed to be waking up so early !! " I grumbled on my son who grinned ear to ear in response making me smile too

He is just too cute

My smile was intruppted by a laugh from my dear husband , might I add a melodious laugh.

" What so funny ? " I raised my brow at him

" Nothing ! It's just that ....it's been so long and you still get cranky when someone wakes you up ! "

" So what ?I love my beauty sleep ....and I wasn't being cranky !! " I retorted back.

" Sure !...and to answer your presumption about jake waking up early is maybe because he has my genes too ! " He replied with a smirk.

" Yeah ! Damn you and your genes! "I grumbled under my breath but i guess it was loud enough for Sam to hear it making him laugh again.

Before I could say anything my cute little bundle of joy intruppted me with " Momma can be go to pick Alish , she iz coming for shleep ober to-day"
So thats the reason for him being so excited this early in the morning

" Yes baby ! We can but remember uncle Ethan said he will drop her ....so I think we can just wait till they get here ! "

He pouted but nodded nonetheless .

Alice and Jake have been inseparable ever since I can remember .They have this great bond .

Actually Jenna's dad is little sick so they both are flying to meet him and would be back within two days and as Alice like it better here than in London so she is staying with us. Mom and dad are on there world toor with mumma and papa. dad retired about a year ago and handed over his responsibilities to Ethan but I still have 46% shares .

On the other hand papa also retired about almost the same time and then after Being bored for 2 months at home , they decided to go on a world toor .

" Hey babe ! I am heading down to my office I've a video conference ....will be free before breakfast " Sam said as he hurried out of the closet dressed in a suit shirt and trying to knot his tie at the same time .

I frowned at his statement " it's Sunday ! "

" I know , but it's important " he kissed my crown ,did a high-five with Jake and rushed to the office down the hall leaving jake giggling .

" So let's get you ready for breakfast " jake nodded and held my hand all the while smiling showing his teeth .

We headed his his washroom where I made him brush his teeth .while he brushed I prepared a bath for him with some bubbles and his favourite rubber ducks just the way he likes it .

Then while he tried to burst all the bubbles and then he made me soaking wet by splashing most of the water on me. I washed him up and then made him wear his clothes after that he rushed out to play with his favourite iron man toy .

After having a bath I headed down to kitchen where Maria has already prepared the breakfast .
I helped her set the table after which she left.

" Jake ! Jake ! Come on its time for breakfast " I hollered. when I didn't see a sign of him coming .
I headed towards his room and that was the moment when my clumsy skills decided to make there presence known .
In other words I fell not alone but with the vas on the side table which made it fall more dramatic .

That was the moment when I heard someone running towards me and at the same time someone giggling .

I turn my head to see Sam running towards me with concern and my little monster laughing at me .

Way to make my day i said to my clumsy self now even my four years old son laugh at me , That is just great .

" What happened ? " Sam asked as he was about to reach me .
I rolled my eyes internally
As if you don't know what happened

Before I could answer jake spoke in between his giggles
" Momma fell he-he agein! He-he!! "

" Jake !! We don't laugh at Momma !! That is bad manners, and you should help your mom " Sam scolded him trying to keep the smile on bay which tried to appear at his face while looking at Jake to which jake pouted but nodded nonetheless .

I got up on my own and patted the invisible dust off my clothes

" Not only me Jake, good boys don't laugh when someone tumble and fell and good boys always help everyone ! Okay ? " I told him sternly

" Okay Momma ! But you fall almosht eberyday" listening to this Sam laughed and said " that's because your Momma is clumsy" when he looked at me glaring at his laughing self he covered it with an awkward cough.

"What iz club- clum" before he could ask anything else I intruppted

" Okay that's enough for today now breakfast !! " They both nodded and walk to the dining table to have there breakfast .

" PANCAKES !! " Jake screamed loudly and I smiled along with Sam

He loves pancakes

" Yes ! That too with blueberries and your favourite chocolate milk " he clapped his hands happily and had his meal

After some time

" Please help me Amy ! You are my last hope !! " Max spoke form the other side of phone .

" She is just angry at you ! She is not gonna eat you ! You are over- exaggerating it Max " I told him while rolling my eyes.

" OVER EXAGGERATING !! MY FOOT ! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SAID ' I AM NOT GOING ON SHOPPING WITH A PREGNANT CAMI EVER AGAIN' and you were with Cami for only two hours that day " Max shouted

I visibly shuddered at the mention of that scary day " Jeez ! No need to shout in my ears !! And maybe Cami is little more emotional due to her pregnancy hormones !! " I replied meekly at the end .

" A little !! " Max scoffed

" Okay maybe more than little ! But she is pregnant dude that too with twins and whose fault is that , I don't think she could get pregnant on her own !!"

" Okay ! I get it !! " He replied meekly "but help the man in need , pleeease! "I could bet my life he was making his world famous puppy face. I smiled internally at him

He is such a kid

" Okay , I think this morning Cami told she was craving vanila cake with chocolate frosting " I said softly

" You are the best Amy " he shouted from the other end

" Tell me something , I don't know !! " I laughed .

Cami was now seven months pregnant and she was having fraternal twins ,one girl and one boy . And her mood swings have been driving Max nuts and Amy has been getting these type of calls from last seven months .

****

" AUNT PRINCESS !! " Alice shouted as she enters the house follows by Ethan

She jumps into Amy 's arms as soon she spots her in living room

" Where is Jakey boy ?? " She asks immediately

" So now you forgot your favourite aunt ?? You don't love me anymore" Amy asks making a sad face.

" NO! I love you !! " Alice answered immediately making everyone laugh

" I know ! Jake is in his room , he has been waiting for you from the moment he got up today , go surprise him!! " Alice nodes and runs upstairs to Jake's room

Amy hugs Ethan who open his arms as soon as Alice runs upstairs

" How's my baby sister " he asks

" Your baby sister has her own baby now ! And she is not a baby anymore ! " Amy smiles

" But for me she is always gonna be my baby sister even if she walks with a stick and looses all of her teeth "

Amy cringe at the thought and then laugh

They talk for some time and then Ethan rushes out or else he would get late for his flight.
He left but not before
" Okay Amy ! I have packed everything in this bag which Alice might need and she sleeps around 9 but not before a bed time story and she is allergic to " I cut his rambling off

" She is allergic to peanuts ,I know and I am allergic to peanuts too if you don't remember correctly "

" I do ! She is mini version of you ! " He laughs which I follow suit .

" And Amy she -"

" I know what you are gonna say , that don't let her eat ice cre at night she gets a cold and keep the bedside lamp on she gets scared in dark "
He laughs and then nodes

" Ethan this is not the first time she is staying over , so don't worry ! And now go before you miss your flight ....shoo! Shoo!! " She hugs me again and leaves.

Somehow Alice has this kind of sleep overs once in week or sometimes even twice.

She loves being around Jake and has a great bond with me and Sam. She even has her own room here .

After sometime when Sam came home after getting snacks for the kids which jake made him go to buy . He wanted to Sam to personally go and buy these snacks even some toys to which he agreed happily after watching his puppy face.

I am telling you he is spoiling Jake and Alice .

When Sam came back he rushed in to office saying I have some files to go through but not before giving me a peck.

He has been so busy after Papa's retirement

It was almost lunchtime when Jake came downstairs , he came to me and sit down beside me playing with his robot

" Baby ,Where is Alice ??" I asked him

" She iz shleewing in my Woom"he answered okay so she is sleeping . I nodded in reply and helped Maria set lunch

" Where iz dadda ?? " Jake asked

" He is in office ! Dadda is working baby !! "

" But it iz shunday" he pouted

" Yes baby , but dadda has so much work but he will come in some time ,okay " I smiled

" I will help dadda to do work !! " He answered while keeping his arms crossed across his chest to look intimidating just like his dad.

I chuckle escaped my lips and I smiled at him" very good baby , but for that you have to eat first so you have energy to help dadda "

He smiled at me and immediately started eating.

After Jake had his lunch he went in his room then I had my lunch with Sam in his office as Alice was sleeping .we had just finished our lunch when I saw Alice coming downstairs while rubbing her eyes

" Alice sweetie ! You are up so early !! You just fell asleep !! "

" Yeah, Jake is being noisy so woke up , he has gone crazy !! " she replied

I frowned " what happened ?? "

" Nothing ! "

" Okay , since you are up ,let's get some food in your tummy ! " To which she nodded happily

After making sure Alice is full I made my way upstairs in Jake's room to see half of his clothes lying on the floor .

" What is happening here ?? " I asked as soon as I entered and I saw jake coming out from his closet in a dark jean and a nevy blue shirt with a light tie and wearing his shades

" Why are you getting ready ?and why all of your clothes on floor " I asked him

" I wanna help dadda " he replied meekly

" By messing your closet "

" No ! I am looking az dadda ! " I laughed

" No ! Uncle Sam wears suits to office, he doesn't look like this ! " Alice frowned as I noticed her standing in the doorway .

Jake pouted " it's okay ! You look nice in this too " I tried to make him feel better .but who I am kidding , he is Jake knight . Now whatever I say he is not gonna listen. This is all because of Sam he has seriously spoiled him.

After five minutes Jake came back in another clothes which much to my pleasure Alice approved and Jake smiled .he is really looking so cute in this

" Momma I am gonna help dadda " he said

" Okay ! " I smiled and they both left waving at me , I looked at the mess on floor , shaking my head at my son I started folding his clothes and placing them neatly in closet .

For helping Sam he has messed his closet but after sometime when he looks at his closet he is gonna be super pissed at himself for messing up his own closet.

Jake is a clean-freak just like his dad .

***
When I entered my room after making Jake's closet .I saw my closet door opened and Alice was watching frozen and was sprawled on my bed . I smiled at Alice and walk towards my closet
Only to see papers all over the place

And the culprit in between then sitting on the floor with a blue crayon in his hand.

" JAKE ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING " I asked

" I am helping dadda " he smiled ear to ear

" But how ?? " I asked and I heared Sam enter the room at same time he smiled at Alice " Amy have you seen that red file with" he trailed off as he saw Jake on floor in a see if papers.

" What is going on here ? " He asked

" Dadda , I am helping you " he replied proudly

Sam smiled at Jake and told him " thank you my boy ! But you have helped enough now go play with Alice she is getting bored watching TV alone ! " Jake nodded smiling ear to ear and ran out of the closet

We both burst out laughing at the same time .

" What is this Amy ? " Sam asked laughing

" He wanted to help you as you were busy on Sunday , so according to him he was helping you by signing files with his crayons ! "
Sam laughed hearing this

" You know what , he messed his closet and got ready to help you , he wore these clothes so he look like you when you go to office ! "

Hearing this Sam laughed even more .

" Thank god ! These just plane papers I bought for him today so could draw ! "

" Yeah! "

" I knew he would do something like this so I already placed all the files in the upper shelve ! "

" How did you knew he would do something like this ? "I asked

" I didn't knew he would help me like this but I thought he can use important papers for something ...Afterall he has your genes "

" What do you mean by my genes ? " I glared at sam

" Nothing baby , I just remembered your pranks !! And offcourse he has your genes he was trying to help me " he smiled

" I knew exactly what you mean and I think you miss all those pranks ! Don't worry you'll get your lovely prank dose tomorrow morning ! " I replied and walked away.

" Wait what !! " I heared his reply
When I was out of the room and laughed.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

And they lived there life like this joking around enjoying each other's love and company .
Sure they have some bad and good days, and some busy days but that is life .

Alice 's picture down here 👇

So do tell about your thoughts in comment section and press that little star if you liked this bonus chapter .

Take care of yourself and be safe from Corona

Love ya 😘

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

785K 59.6K 38
Arrange marriage, I hated to even hear about it. But my fate didn't favour me. Being from a conservative family, I was forced into an arranged marri...
337K 18.6K 46
Neither She is a Damsel in Distress nor She need a Knight in Shining Armour #highest ranking 4 in India Falling in love is easy, staying in love is t...
538K 14.2K 33
COMPLETED✅ When 2 drop dead gorgeous heirs are forced into marriage, what happens? They more or less figure out that there might be side effects to t...
123K 2.7K 30
#10 in bf #11 in gf #21 in miscarriage #47 in chicklit #50 in chances #502 in romance She was sitting on the foot of bed, clamping the sheets in her...