Soulmates of an original (Ros...

By MULTIfandom0fanfics

Andrea Mikaelson wanted to get away from all the drama that is her brother Niklaus. She decides to move to a... More

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨
𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
【Chapter 1】
【Chapter 2】
【Chapter 3】
【Chapter 4】
【Chapter 5】
【Chapter 6】
【Chapter 7】
【Chapter 8】
【Chapter 9】
【Chapter 10】
【Chapter 11】
【Chapter 12】
【Chapter 13】
【Chapter 14】
【Chapter 15】
ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟
【Chapter 16】
【Chapter 17】
【Chapter 18】
【Chapter 19】
【Chapter 20】
【Chapter 21】
【Chapter 22】
【Chapter 23】
【Chapter 24】
【Chapter 25】
【Chapter 26】
【Chapter 27】
【Chapter 28】
【Chapter 29】
【Chapter 30】
【Chapter 31】
【Chapter 32】
【Chapter 33】
【Chapter 34】
【Chapter 35】
【Chapter 36】
𝔼𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕡𝕤𝕖
【Chapter 38】
【Chapter 39】
【Chapter 40】
【Chapter 41】
【Chapter 42】
【Chapter 43】
【Chapter 44】
【Chapter 45】
𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔻𝕒𝕨𝕟: ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙
【Chapter 46】
【Chapter 47】
【Chapter 48】
【Chapter 49】
【Chapter 50】
【Chapter 51】
𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔻𝕒𝕨𝕟: ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚
【Chapter 52】
【Chapter 53】
【Chapter 54】
【Chapter 55】
【Chapter 56】
【Chapter 57】
【Chapter 58】
【Chapter 59】
【Chapter 60】
【Chapter 61】
【Chapter 62】
【Chapter 63】
【Chapter 64】
【Chapter 65】
𝔼𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔻𝕒𝕨𝕟 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚
【Chapter 66】
𝙂𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙚
【Chapter 67】

【Chapter 37】

8.5K 166 5
By MULTIfandom0fanfics

I was lying in my bed with Rosalie and Emmett whilst we watched tv. It was pretty late but I wasn't tired.

"I can't believe Bella is being turned" I said for the tenth time making Emmett groan.

"Baby you've said that like a thousand times" he whined at me.

"But it's so unbelievable she's not even Edwards mate. Why can we just kill her? He doesn't love her he's obsessed with her" I told him.

"He thinks she's his mate though." Emmett said.

"Yeah but she's not" I reminded him making him sigh, I hear Rosalie laugh making me grin at her.

Suddenly my phone went off and I saw it was Nik calling.

"Hey Nik" I greeted him.

"I can't decided where I should take Caroline on a date" he said frantically making me grin.

"Finally figured it out?" I asked him.

"Well... if your talking about the mate bond, I already knew when I met her but she was a new vampire so couldn't really tell what the bond was. I explained it to her and she looked happy" he told me.

"Good. And I think Caroline wouldn't want to go to a big fancy restaurant so maybe take her on a walk at night and do something fun like go to an amusement park" I told him grinning.

"Thank you sister. What about the movies?" He asked.

"Well you could go but it's a first date where your supposed to talk and get to know each other and you can't really do that at the movies." I told him.

"Ok I'll figure something out. Thanks for helping me Drea" he said before hanging up.

I placed my phone on the bedside table and grinned.
"Finally" I sighed out making my mates laugh.

I saw Rosalie share a look with Emmett and I rose a brow.
"What?" I asked them.

"We were thinking..." Emmett started.

"We've been together for a while now, and we already got in contact with your brother and asked him for permission" Rose continued.

"What? Permission? Which brother?" I asked them thoroughly confused.

"Kol. We never met him but we got his number out of your phone and asked him something very important" Emmett told me.

He then reached into his pocket and pulled out a small velvet box, my eyes widened.

"We asked him for permission to marry you and he said he would allow it as long as we promise never to hurt you" Emmett continued.

"So will you marry us?" He asked and I smiled widely and launched myself at him kissing him hard.

I then broke away and kissed Rose.

"Yes!" I grinned as he took the ring and slid it onto my left hand.

A/N Sorry it's a short chapter! I wanted them to get engaged before Eclipse actually begins lol.

The ring:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 179 17
2nd TVD fic!! Klaus Mikaelson has been alive for many years so of course he lived in the time of Royalty. On the run from his father he meets a princ...
264K 7.4K 59
Matthias Mikaelson was a faceless man in the Mikaelson family, no one had ever seen his face aside from family and his best friend Katherine Pierce...
681K 11.4K 51
Bella Swan's younger sister comes to town to live with her and Charlie forever. Bella is depressed after the Cullen's up and left her in the dust. Bu...
12.8K 514 9
✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶ * ˚ ✦ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ ꒰ 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄 ꒱ ࿐ྂ ╰┈➤ *[ (adj.) Darling, Sweetheart ]* ༉‧₊˚✧ "𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶" "𝘐'𝘮 𝘶...