Forever Mine ( Season 2)

By AdizaDiaries

The incident that changed everything. That one mistake, and their happiness vanished. Will they ever be toget... More

Forever Mine ( Season 2)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter - 16
AN
Chapter - 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 13

863 145 29
By AdizaDiaries

Next Day

Avni entered aarya's room in the morning, and she found her sleeping peacefully.

She didnt wanted to disturb her sleep so she decided to leave.

When she turned around, she saw Neil standing behind her.

Neil looked in her eyes, he slowly cupped her face and said.....

Neil - Avni...ye...ye aansu....? he saw tears in her eyes and asked out of concern.

Avni wiped her tears and said nothing...

Neil - Kal tum mujhe smjha rhi thi....or aaj khud hi....

Avni - Neil.....humari beti kitni jaldi badi ho rhi hain....dheere dheere vo or badi ho jayegi....or ek din hume chodke chali jayegi....
she said looking in neil's eyes

Neil laughs at first...
Neil - What...ye tum kaisi baat kr rhi ho avni.....abhi to vo bohot choti hain....Or vo kahi nahi jayegi....Main use kahi nhi jaane dunga...

Avni - Achaa ji....shadi krke to use jana hoga na ek din......

Neil - No way.....

Avni - What....? toh kya use humesha ghr pe rkhoge.....

Neil - Nahi....vo jo chahe vo karegi....pr vo mujhse dur kabhi nhi jayegi.....

Avni - Acha baba.....is topic ko yahi khatam kro...vrna tum toh...

Neil - Tum toh what....tumne ye topic start kiya.....pta nhi kaha se ye leke baith gyi...shadi and all....

Avni - Acha baba....meri galti hai okay....
Ab chalo , aarya ko sone dete hai....main use disturb nhi krna chahti....

Neil and Avni both looks inside the room to look at their princess.....as she was sleeping peacefully.

Neil side hugged avni....and said..

Neil - Aarya se kehna avni....ki use kabhi bhi kisi se bhi darne ki zarurat nhi hain....Uske papa hamesha uske sath hain...or use kabhi kuch nhi hone denge...Kabhi nahi....!
neil said....and he gets little emotional,while he wiped a lone tear near his eyes.

Avni looked at him and nodded !

............

After few hours, Neil went to his work. Avni also got ready made some breakfast for aarya...and went in her room.

Avni entered aarya's room and saw that she has already woke up and was ready.

Avni - Aarya....arew aarya aap to ready bhi ho gye...wow...thats impressive.

Aarya - Yes mumma.... she smiled.

Avni - See...i got you your breakfast...jaldi se kha lo...

Aarya - Okay mumma...and she started eating her food.

Avni was silently looking at her eating, while she was making aarya' cuboard in the meanwhile

She was in a dilema on how to start a conversation with aarya. She dont know how to talk...what to talk.

But she knew that she has to do this...because no one else can do this for her.

After aarya finished her breakfast, Avni sat beside her and said....

Avni - Aarya.....kal se aap school jaoge...okay...?

Aarya's face expression suddenly got changed. Her smile vanished instantly.

Aarya - M....m...mumma....aa...aapne kaha tha ki...ki...ki aap mujhe school nhi bhejoge.....aap...aapne promise kiya tha....

Avni shift closer to her and placed a consoling arm around her.

Avni - Yes aarya....i know maine apse promise kiya tha....lekin tell me one thing, agar aap kabhi school nhi jaoge to how will you study ? How will you play, and enjoy with your friends. Bolo....? Dont you miss your friends ? Your teachers ?

Aarya nodded....and she looked down.

Avni took a deep breathe as she is gradually moving to a direct conversation.

Avni cupped her face and made her look in her eyes.

Avni - Aarya...aapko yaad hai, mumma ne kya sikhaya tha....Ki kabhi bhi problems se dur nahi bhagte...hamesha unhe face karte hain.
Agar hum problems ko face nahi karenge, toh hum kabhi aage nahi badh payenge or vo problems hume hamesha trouble kregi...

she said and aarya looked deeply in her eyes...

Avni kissed aarya's forhead....and took her closer in her arms as she continued...

Avni - And i know my girl.....meri aarya kabhi problems se nhi bhagegi...vo unhe strongly face karegi or aage badhegi....Right aarya ?

Aarya remained silent and she looked down sadly.....

avni again cupprd her face and said...

Avni - Aaryaa....main aapki mumma hu bacha.....or aap apni mumma se toh kuch bhi share kar sakte ho.....aapko kis baat ka darr hai...btao mujhe ?
Agar aap mumma ko btaoge nhi....toh mumma kaise uss problem ko solve kregi ?

Aarya slowly looked up in avni's eyes...

Avni smiled and continued....

Avni - Aapko pta hai jab main choti thi, toh main apni muma se sari problems share karti thi.....everything....or pta hai voh hmesha meri saari problems jaldi se solve kar deti thi.....

Or aap bhi toh mujhse sab share karte the aarya....fir aaj kya hua....aap kyu muma ko kuch nhi bta rhe ?
Btao aarya....tell me....W...what happened ? she asked lookijg in her eyes

Aarya - M...muma...voh...voh school me...

Avni - Haan bolo....tell me everything aarya....darrne ki koi baat nhi hai....muma hai na aapke sath...

And then aarya got emotional and told everything to avni.....

Aarya - Mumma....vo school me ek...ek din......

" Mujhe singing competition ke liye practice krni thi mumma....toh isiliye....m...main apni maths classes...b...bunk krke practice karti thi...
Jab auditorium me koi nhi hota tha or main akele practice karti thi...kyunki mujhe first aana tha....mujhe apna best dena tha....

Lekin ek din mere music teacher ne mujhe dekh liya...vo bohot gussa hue, unhone kaha ki vo principal se meri complaint krenge...ki...ki m....maine apni maths classes bunk ki....

M...main bohot darr gyi thi mumma....

****
Flashback.......

In auditorium

Sir - What is this Aarya ? You are bunking your classes...? I have to tell this to your principal....

Aarya (scared) - S....s....sorry sir....i promise main abse nhi krungi....
I...i was just practicining for my competition sir....After that i will complete all my classwork sir....Please dont complaint to the principal...Please sir....

Aarya started crying, and was begging in front of her music teacher.....

The teacher then looked at her crying state, while he had a wicked smile on his face.....

He run his eyes through aarya , and checked out her from head to toe....while that poor girl was completely unaware of that horrible stare, and what that exactly means....

The teacher slowly came forward and held aarya' s hand. He ran his fingers through her hands...

Sir - Okay now stop crying aarya....Dont cry like this, Stop now....

He said in a very humble and polite manner, to which aarya stopped crying and wiped her face.

But aarya was unaware of what he was doing.

Sir - Its okay aarya, i won't complaint about you to the principal. You are a very bright student, and i know you are a great singer as well......he said, while he was slowly running his fingers on her face.

He started praising aarya with some polite appreciative words.

With his sweet talks he was making aarya smile, but with his ugly touch he was harrasing aarya, of which aarya was completely unaware of. She thought that her teacher is just praising her.

Slowly and gradually aarya started feeling uncomfartable, as he was now touching her here and there inappropreiately.

Aarya didnt know why but she was not liking that touch, and she started feeling uncomfartable. She then  suddenly moved backwards....and started taking steps back slowly...

Sir - Arew...kya hua aarya....where are you going...? Come...come here....we will practice singing together.

Aarya started getting scared and she started taking steps back slowly and slowly.

Whil teacher was taking steps further...

Sir - Aarya....tumhe first aana hai na competition me....so come, i will teach you more...where are you going....

Aarya was getting more and more scared. She didnt know what was happening, she didnt know what to do....where to go...  and she just started running away......

The teacher widened his eyes and he panicked, as he thought aarya will complain about him to the staff or may be to her parents. He cant let that happen....so he immediately stopped her , and held her hand very tightly, under his harsh grip.

Aarya (wincing in pain) - Ahh.....ahhhh.....mummmaa.......
mummmmma............ahhh.....mummaaa...
she started crying as it was paining her alot...

Teacher placed his another hand on her mouth to shut her from shouting...while his other hand was hurting aarya badly due to a tight hold.

Sir - Shhhhhh.......don't you dare shout aarya.....Dont you dare.

Aarya was sobbing hard, and she got hell scared. Her eyes didnt stopped crying while her heart was just calling her muma....

Flashback ends...........
*****

Aarya hugged avni and continued...
"Fir unhone kaha ki agar maine kisiko bhi ye btaya toh voh mujhe school se restigate krwa denge.....or unhone kaha ki agar maine aapko ya papa ko kuch btaya toh vo aapko bhi hurt krenge....or mujhe bhi....
Main bohot darr gyi thi mumma....isiliye maine aapko ya papa ko nhi btaya....

aarya broke the hug with avni, and she started sobbing hard........
Mujhe school nahi jana mumma....varna vo mujhe firse h...hurt krenge.....plzz mumma....mujhe nahi jana school......
A...aap jo bologe main...main vo krungi...pr...prr please mujhe school mat bhejna....plzz m..mumma....plz......

Avni could not control her emotions listening to the whole incident, and she immediately took aarya into a tight hug.

She placed her arms tightly around her and embraced her.

Avni's eyes were shut, while they were filled with tears.

Tears of sorrow, tears of anger, tears of helplessness, tears of frustration, and tears of watching her child in pain.

Avni didnt broke the hug for minutes. As if she just wanted to snatch away all her daughters tears, she wanted to make her feel safe....make her feel secure....
she wanted to tell her daughter that her mother is there for her, and will never let anything happen to her.

After a couple of minutes, avni broke the hug. She wiped aarya's tears, settled her hairs behind her ears, and then placed a long kiss on her forehead.  Then she again took her into her embrace, while slowly caressing her back.

She took her time to absorb her emotions and digest this fact that her daughter was being harrased by her school teacher.

Avni took her time, and then after she felt little better,she wiped her own tears and broke the hug with aarya.

Aarya has also stopped crying, as avni wiped all her tears and side hugged her, while placing a consoling arm around her

Avni - My jaan....my aarya....Aapko pta hai aap humari princess ho. Ek pyaari si pari ho aap, jiski vajah se hum sabke faces pe smile aati hai. Or aise me koi humari princess ko hurt krega...use rulayega toh hum kaise chup baithenge btao..?

she said looking in aarya's eyes, while aarya also looked in her eyee...

Avni - Or aarya....aapko ye to pta hai na ki jo unn teacher ne kiya vo Wrong tha...galat tha.....Toh kabhi bhi kuch wrong ho aapke sath...ya aaapke saamne kuch galat ho....to kabhi bhi use chupate nhi hain...

aarya listened patiently...

Avni continued.....Or kabhi bhi kisi se bhi darrte nahi hai aarya....Darte vo hain jo kamzor hote hai...weak hote hain...
Lekin jo strong hote hai vo fight karte hai or bravely situation ko handle krte hain...
Aap btao aap strong bnna chahte ho ya weak ?

Aarya - S...strong...

Avni - Right....You are strong aarya, you will not cry anymore...and you will fight back.
Jisne galat kiya , punishment unhe milti hai...jaise ki aapke teacher. Darrna unhe chahiye...aaoko nahi....
Unhone jo kiya uski punishment unhe milegi.....lekin uske liye aap apna future khrab nhi kroge....aap apna school, apne friends, apni singing sacrifice nahi kroge. Okay.....?

She said while cupping her face and looking in her eyes...

Aarya nodded

Avni smiled....

Aarya - Thats like my girl !

She smiled and just kept adoring her daughter. She wants to make her daughter strong. She want to see her smiling only. She wants the best for her always. She wants to make her a warrior, a fighter. She want to protect her from all the problems of this world. She want all the happiness for her child.

And then suddenly, avni's eyes falls on aarya's hand, where she can still see a faded red mark. Her smile again vanished, as she recalled how badly that man would have held her daughter's hand, that the marks are still afresh.

And this also recalles her that she had to teach her daughter about that touch, and how she had to face this world and has to protect herself from these devils, who still exist in this world.

Aarya - You are right mumma...main strong hun,or ab main royungi nahi...balki fight krungi. Bilkul aapki tarah. I will be like you mumma...I love you......you are the best !

she said and huggee avni, with a smile on her face.

But then, avni broke the hug and looked in her eyes.

She held her hands in her hands and said....

Avni - Acha aarya....mumma ko aapko or kuch bhi btana hain....
Something...something more important...

Aarya looked at Avni with confused eyes.....while avni continued...

Avni - Its about...its about good touch and a bad touch.

Aarya - Vo kya hota hai mumma...?

Avni made her sit comfatable on bed, she settled herself next to her and then explained her very patiently... 

Avni - Dekho aarya...jab koi aapko pyaar se touch karta hai....hug karta hai....ya high five karta hai....jisse aapko acha feel ho....usse kehte hai good touch....

Jaise mumma aapko pyaar se hug krti hai...ya aapke face pe touch krti hain....toh aapko kaisa lgta hai....? Acha lgta hai na.....toh use kehte hai good touch.

Or papa bhi jab aapko pyaar krte hai.....aapko kissy krte hai, ya aapko huggie krte hain....toh aapko kaisa lgta hain....?

Arya - Bohot acha.....she smiled...

Avni - Toh use kehte hai Good touch...bcoz usse aapko acha lgta hai, you feel good.

Lekin agar koi aapko aise touch kre jisse...jisse aapko acha feel na ho....ya aap uncomfartable feel kro, toh use kehte hai bad touch....

Jaise ki koi stranger agar aapka hand touch kre....ya aapke face pe touch kre....ya aapko kahi bhi body pe touch kre.....to use kehte hai bad touch.

A....agar koi aapke dress ko touch kre... use pull krne ki koshish kre...ya...ya aapko forcefully touch krne ki koshish kre, to use bhi kehte hai bad touch.

Aap samajh rhe ho na aarya....?

avni cupped her face and asked, to which aarya nodded silently......

Avni - Or jab bhi hume koi badly touch kre toh hume kya karna chahiye pta hain...? Hume chup nahi rehna chahiye. Hume unhe rokna chahiye.....You should say No, and stop that person from touching you.
Remember aarya, No one has a right to touch you, without your consent....

Or agar tab bhi koi na ruke...to aapko shout karna chahiye.  You should shout, run and inform someone who can help you.

Or kabhi bhi muma papa se kuch nhi chupana chahiye aarya....You should always inform each and everything with your parents....Okay ?

Aarya nodded.

Avni - This is the thing aarya. Aapke teacher ne jo aapke sath kiya, It was a bad touch. He touched you inappropriately and made you uncomfartable. He did wrong, and you should have informed someone around you right at that moment.

But its okay aarya, apko nahi pta tha and its not your fault.
Lekin aage se kabhi bhi aisa kuch ho toh aap chupaoge nhi, or sabko btaoge. Atleast aap muma ko sab btaoge.....Okay ?

Aarya - Okay mumma....

Avni - Promise ?

Aarya - Promise !

Avni smiled and hugged her.....while placed a kiss on her hairs.

*************

Hey guys

Hope you liked the chap

Please do share your views.

Much Love
Adiza diaries
❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 693 15
Story of a boy "Neil" who lost his family due to a misunderstanding but maybe "it happened for the best".. Neil finds Avni who gives him the love tha...
43.4K 3.4K 31
What if instead of Neil it was Manjari who died in that unfortunate incident. How will it impact the Abhimanyu and Akshara relationship? Will they re...
6.6K 417 11
What if the 10 years leap wouldn't have happened? #AvNeil fanfic #Naamkarann An attempt to write a part of my imagination on their moments- post jai...