Witchcraft / Voodoo Spells

By Lee-Hani

I don't own any spells in this book. Everything goes to their original owners. I may or may not have test the... More

Beginning
A spell to obtain the love of a specific person
Note
A spell to dream of your soulmate
Spell for good grades
Immortal Love Spell
Get a lover to think of you
Easy candle spell to capture his heart
Rainbow Candle Spell
The Blessed book
Dream Tea
Sorry + 3 things

Love Spells (Poppet Binding spell)

1.2K 13 3
By Lee-Hani

You will need the following items for this spell:

1 Red Poppet (For the girl)

1 Blue Poppet (For the boy)

Or two of the same colour for same sex couples (Red girls, blue boys)

pink ribbon

neddle and thread.

Sew two poppets, one red and one blue, leaving the head open. Turn them inside out so the stitching is on the inside and fill with stuffing.

Cut out two small paper hearts. On one write your full name and birthday, and on the other write your husband/wife's full name and birthday. Then put them in the heads of the appropriate doll, and sew the heads shut.

Next take the two poppets and press them together. Take the pink ribbon and wrap it around the poppets as many times as it takes to keep them together. (For me it was three)

Once you've done that say thrice, Love so true, love of mine, stick with me for all of time.

Spell by: User215910

Original Link : http://www.spellsofmagic.com/spells/love_spells/crush_spells/13062/page.html

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 3.6K 19
She was not only born with a silver spoon, she was rocked in a diamond cradle and raised in a gold castle. She had the world at her feet and on her f...
12.5K 1K 27
Allah says in the Quran : ── "Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity" - This is the story of a girl named f...
2.3M 168K 79
"You are fired," he said, as my heart broke into tiny pieces. "No please sir, don't separate me from Imad. I beg of you," I pleaded in agony. What s...
952K 51.5K 38
Completed on May 29, 2020. ~ "Ap...." (You....) Muntaha couldn't utter anything else as Faris 'shh'ed her. He grabbed her by her shoulders and turned...