5 O' Clock Shadows

By HarryPotterMen2021

(I said I would make a book, so here we are. Enjoy.) Severus Snape was the Potions Master at Hogwarts, School... More

The Prep and Potion Incident
Cheap Cologne and Peppermint
Stupid Leeches
Eye-roller
Starlit ceiling?
That can be arranged
Idk what to label this so here
This is an even better title than the last one
IM SO GOOD AT TITLES MY GUYS
Idk anymore
Untitled Part 13
MWAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm just going to change the titles to nonsense from now on
IM EATING ORPHANS πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΊπŸ‘ΊπŸ‘Ί
GIMME DEM TOES πŸ‘πŸ‘…πŸ‘
Hehehhehheehheheheheehhehehehehe
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
πŸ‹FridayπŸ‹
πŸ‹SundayπŸ‹
Saturday
πŸ‹Severus Snape is a pimpπŸ‹
idk
I cant think of a witty title
There is no title..... weirdo 🧐
AYOOOOOOOOOO why you looking here hmm?
πŸ‹πŸ€¨πŸ“ΈπŸ‹
I see you πŸ‘
πŸ‹WHY YOU LOOKING HERE? πŸ˜‘πŸ€¬πŸ‹
Your mom is hot <3
heyyyyy
Trente-Six
Trente-Sept
Trente-huit
Trente-neuf
πŸ‹Almost thereπŸ‹
πŸ‹The endπŸ‹

Is there a title? No. Why are you looking here? There is nothing.

904 40 62
By HarryPotterMen2021

Lucius twirled a strand of my hair around his finger as his wife focused on my nails.

Bellatrix Lestrange, Narcissa's sister, watched the two of them with disgust.

"I don't see how you two could bear to even be near a filthy-"

"Now now Bella. We mustn't impose foul language toward our guests. Besides, such slurs needn't be tossed about. Insults have no affect toward y/n. You could call her a disgusting little skank and she'd fall to her knees for you." Severus said nonchalantly as he flipped the page of his book.

I opened my mouth but decided against causing a scene whilst in front of everyone else.

Lucius's eyes lit up at Severus's statement. "Don't even try it." Severus added, slamming his book close and standing up. "She bites."

"I do not-" I went to retort but found my sentence cut short when he leaned down between Lucius and Narcissa.

"Wanna bet little girl?" He asked.

"I- shut up. " I looked down and I heard the faintest chuckle escape the corners of his mouth.

He stood up once more and stuffed one hand inside his pocket whilst he slowly walked away.

"Ignore his taunts, y/n. He's just trying to get under your skin." Lucius coddled me.

I glanced up and over at him. "Really I hadn't noticed."

"Drop the attitude young lady." Narcissa snapped, casting me a testing look.

I swallowed hard and bit the inside of my cheek as her eyes slowly shifted back to my hands. Lucius let out a yawn, returning to twirling my hair around his finger.

Bella's back straightened and she fixed her composure randomly.

I felt Lucius stand up behind me.

"Is he like this all the time?" I muttered to Narcissa.

"No. In fact he only ever is when you are mentioned"

"Oh- doesn't that... Bother you?" I asked.

Narcissa shook her head and pulled her hands back. "No. I have an open relationship with my husband. He can be with as many partners as he so pleases, and I can do the same. So long as I'm aware of those he is with, it is fine. And he, I. You see, I don't see it fit to strain one relationship your entire life. I feel the constant need for... More?"

"I understand." I replied.

I didn't.

Lucius cleared his throat and nudged me with his knee slightly.

My gaze drifted to the entrance of the room, that was a big mistake.

Voldemort's cold eyes flew to mine, a sickening smile perching across his old and flaky lips.

"Ah yes. My guest of honor. Do come here, my dear." He requested, gesturing with his hand shyly.

I stood up, shaking my hands for a moment before I placed them behind my back and walked toward the wizard.

I could feel Bella's glare burning into the back of my head.

In her mind, I wanted to be with the dark Lord.

"Has Severus been treating you as well as I ordered?"

Severus cast me a questioned glance as he stood several feet behind the Lord in front of him.

"Yes. Of course he has, my lord." I replied.

He let out a satisfied sigh. "You can make anything sound pretty, can't you, my dear? It's a shame you weren't a pure blood. Then perhaps I would bed you."

I felt my lunch make a reappearance after I heard him say that.

I forced a smile and swallowed hard. "Truly a shame indeed."

His long and ashy fingers curled under my chin. His thumb lifted my jaw slightly. "Then again. You are a half blood... So... Perhaps... I will consider it. You must refer to yourself as gifted, my dear. Lucky enough to have the most powerful wizard in the world fawn over you."

I swallowed hard, making eye contact with Severus.

He had on a stupid smile. Of course he was finding this, of all things, amusing.

"Yes, my lord."

"Oh- say that again." Voldemort let out a sigh.

"Yes, my lord?"

"One more time?"

"My lord?"

He stood in silence for a moment. "Yes yes. I have made my decision. Severus... Bring the girl to my private chamber. Now."

Severus's smile was now gone. "But my lord-"

"No no. Take her now."

"Yes but-"

"Severus! Do as I say!"

"Dumbledore will know, my lord. He will surely punish her." Severus protested.

Voldemort turned to face him at once, his hand gripping his wand tightly in the palm of his hand.

I saw the fear flash into Snape's eyes. "Er- Yes. Of course, my lord. Come along." Severus stated, turning his frightened gaze to myself.

"No he is not going to bed you. He is most likely going to give you an assessment to see if you are trust worthy or not." Severus said, his words spewing much quicker than they usually were.

I arched a brow as he stared at the floor, tapping his foot anxiously. "Is THE Severus Snape nervous?"

His gaze turned to me and his brows narrowed. "Shut it you insufferable brat."

"I may be a brat but I am the most sufferable brat you know so can it box hair dye."

He seemed highly offended by the new nickname given to him. "I'll have you know I do not have any need to dye my hair. It is naturally black. "

"Mhm. Whatever you say Severus." I taunted him.

He glared at me and rolled his eyes. "Just- shut up."

The door opened and both my and severus's eyes snapped to it.

In came the ominous and dark wizard. His gaze shifted about the room, landing finally upon myself.

"Ah yes. There you are... Looking stunning as always. Just the way I like you to be." He noticed Severus move in the corner of his eye. "Oh... You're still here. Well for the activities that I am about to immense with this young lady, you will have to leave."

"Are you planning on fornicating with her?" Asked Severus, his adams apple rising and falling as he audibly swallowed his pride.

"That is no concern of yours get out. Now." He ordered.

Severus stood, casting me a pitiful glance before he walked toward the door and shut it behind him once he left.

The dark lord returned his gaze to me. "Give me a smile, dear."

I exhaled quietly before I planted a fake smile onto my lips.

He gave a slight frown. "Right. I will not be committing those acts that your professor accused me of. At least not yet that is." He added as his feet shuffled over toward a small table near the bedside. "Rather than what he proposer.... I will be assessing you."

He left the room quietly. I answered every question with whichever answer I assumed he wanted.

Based on the joy on his face, Voldemort was satisfied.

Severus, Lucius, and Narcissa entered shortly after the dark lord left.

"Did he bed you?" Asked Lucius at once.

"He didn't hurt you, did he?"

I shook my head. "That's a no to either of those questions."

"Of course he wouldn't hurt her. She isn't worth his time, or any of our own, for that matter." Severus said coldly as he stared at me with disdain.

"Fuck off." I stated boldly.

Lucius glanced at his wife; her eyes trained on Snape's face.

My professor rolled his eyes and scoffed. "Gather yourself. We have a meeting with the headmaster in less than an hour. Do be sure to take your respect with you rather than your attitude."

He left, slamming the door behind him.

Narcissa and her husband stayed behind.

"I'm sorry about him. He is very offended by your past statements. Much more so than he needs to be." Lucius started.

I shook my head. "It's fine. You mustn't apologize for his irrational decisions."

Narcissa offered Lucius a gentle smile.

He nodded slightly and took her hand in his. "If you need help gathering your thing-"

"I only brought myself. That's quite alright." I cut him off. "I appreciate the thought though."

Narcissa gave me a sympathetic smile and cleared her throat. "Right. That will be a then?"

"Yes ma'am." I replied.

"Good girl. We'll be outside if you need us."

The headmaster drummed his fingers on his desk.

Professor Snape fiddled with his thumbs impatiently. "Albus-"

"I'm not upset at you, y/n. I'm rather frustrated with your professor for leaving alone with the most powerful person in the wizarding world as of this moment.

"Oh please, headmaster. We all know you're the most powerful wizard out there." I replied with a soft smile.

Dumbledore gave out a simple laugh. "You humble me, Ms. Y/n."

"Headmaster-" Severus tried to chime in.

"Not now, Severus. I'm having a pleasant conversation with your student."

"I understand, sir, however if we would like to attempt your missioned plan, then she will have to endure the proper training as soon as possible."

Dumbledore exhaled softly and cleared his throat. "Right you are."

"I'm sorry- what?"

"You see, young lady, you are Voldemort's main interest right now. And you don't have the proper training to keep him satisfied. If he so. much as looks into your thoughts, then you could expose our entire operation. So. You will need the proper training to block out his attempts to see into your mind."

"What are you saying?"

"Well..... " His eyes drifted over to Severus. "You and Professor Snape will have to take some time away from Hogwarts; away from the United Kingdom, actually, in order to get that proper training without having the worry of being interrupted."

I blinked a few times as I stared at him. "I'm sorry?"

"We will be traveling to France in order to get you the proper skills of blocking out the dark lord. It's not that difficult to understand." Severus explained, thoroughly annoyed.

I rolled my eyes as he spoke. "Don't I have classes to attend? Don't you have to chaperone the winter formal? Aren't there all these practices that we have to do during this travel thing?"

Dumbledore gave a slight nod. "Well, yes. But you are excused from classes until you return. And your vacation will not prevent you from attending the formal. You both should be back before it even takes place."

I let out and audible sign. "And who else is coming with us?"

"No one. It will just be you and I. The independent bitc-"

"Severus be nice." Dumbledore snapped at him.

The potions master scoffed and fell silent. "Now. You have three days before you leave so get everything in order before we send you off to France."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 5.3K 24
Professor Snape has never been very passionate about teaching. Dealing with students incapable of following directions and brewing the easiest of pot...
29.5K 1.1K 45
It's my final year of school but my first year at Hogwarts. Unpacking everything that comes with starting at a new school is not easy but as long as...
3.9K 135 38
A seventh year hufflepuff girl (y/n) falls deeply in love with her potions master who happens to be your best friend's family friend, Professor Snape...
70 0 5
Snape is a new teacher at Hogwarts and so are you.