The Alpha's Trap

By mizpanda

Warning: Feels, Violence and sexual content Advised Age: 15 + Maisie Ashford is thankful that her older broth... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 27 (Part Two)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Maid in lace

Chapter 28

311K 9K 2.5K
By mizpanda

Hello! Guys we're 2 k off from 20k reads! I still cant believe you guys stuck with me! Its means so much and Im sorry for the short updates its just ugh... school.

Chapters wont be as long as this if they're more frequent, they'll be like 1-2 pages from now on.

Btw, the order of the story seems to be messed up a bit. So if you came to this chapter after Chapter 27 (Part 1) then you missed part two which is up so look for that before you read this! Yay!

Anyway guys, I love ye all, here is your new chapter and as always I hope you enjoy.

(Not edited)

----------

Recap:

"You're rejecting me?!" He cut in, his mind-link was full of anger,"You're rejecting me because I won't tell you something?!"

I paused and tilted my head. 

"No... I wouldn't mind if you didn't want to tell me some stuff. I understand" My voice was calm at first until I continued, "But yes, I'm rejecting you if you don't explain why you fucking killed a girl you creep!".

His face had hurt written over it but I ignored it. I didn't care.Not anymore. Not for a killer. But something in my heart told me that was a lie.

When he said nothing I started again. "I, Maisie Ashford, rej-"

"Stop!" His voice was loud, his eyes burned into me.

"Tell me..."

It was silence for a minute and I wanted to hit or bite something. 

"Fine, if that's how you want it Asher then-"

"I killed her!" His voice was loud as he shut her eyes. The next line he said... made me blood run cold, "I killed her because..she was the person who killed your mother"

------------------

He was lying.

He couldn't be telling the truth.

Sure I didn't know how my mother died but... why did he know...

"No.." Was all that I could manage him as my tail fell limmp between my back legs. He advanced toward me but I didn't move. My head dropped down and I looked at my paws.

"You liar... You're lying... how would you know she's dead?! How would you know she's my mom!?" I tried to sound mad but it came out as a whimper until I felt the warmth of him beside me. His nuzzled his large head above mine.

"I'm not, I promise. I didn't want you to find out like this Maisie... I'm sorry" He whined but I barely heard him. I never knew how she died, we never even managed to get her body back. She was ripped to shreds so we couldn't even bury her... only get her cremenated and spread her ashes.

"You don't know if it was her"

"Theresa Ashford" My heart ached when he spoke the name and I let out a cry which was a whimper in my wolf form.

"MAISIE, WHERE ARE YOU?! WHAT'S WRONG?!" Simon's voice appeared in my mind-link but Asher didn't hear it since he wasn't related to him or in my pack.

"Simon, why are you in wolf form... stay with Yasmin" I tried to hide thecries but the whimpers broke through. Asher's wolf gave me a confused look until he understood I was talking to Simon.

"What's wrong...? Maisie are you in trouble?" Simon's voice was filled with worry, "I'm on my way, stay where you are".

"No Si, that's not necessary I'm fine" I tried to stay strong but he could see through it. Asher gave me a sad look, "I'm with Asher".

"What the hell did he do?! Wait there! I'll be back in a moment!" Simon growled angrily and the mind-link was cut off. I looked around in confusion then to Asher who gave a sad look.

"Who was she?" I asked and Asher automatically knew what I was talking about.

"She belonged to a different pack then joined us with her younger sister. We 'hit' it off but I always had a bad feeling when I was around her... Turns out her little story 'her pack kicked her out' was a lie." He responded and I knew he was telling the truth.

"You said she had a younger sister... who's that?"

"Accalia...."

"ACCALIA'S SISTER KILLED MY MOTHER?! YASMIN AND LUCIEN'S FRIEND?!" I growled viciously. How could he allow her to run around like that.. her sister was a murderer.

He tilted his head, watching. "She's the one who alerted my pack about it. She had no idea that her past pack had sent them undercover... or whatever you want to call it. She thought she was being kicked out. She saw her sister and she managed to get us.. sadly not in time... but we killed her in the end".

When I didn't reply he continued, "Her past pack kicked her out for real for ratting out there plan.Accalia has a kind and sincere heart and we could see she wanted comfort so we brought her in and Hanna is like an older sister to her"

I blinked, thinking it over in my mind but all I could find was truth in his words. "You're extremely trustful"

"MAISIE!" Simon bounded into view in his human form with Lauren at his side. Lauren was holding clothes.. a lot of it. Male and female clothes.

Before I knew what was happening I heard the cracking of bones and looked over to see Simon shifting. He let out a low growl and dived onto Asher without warning.

Asher fell back with Simon on top of him.

He didn't fight back.

Lauren watched them in horror before her eyes turned to me. "What did you do to her?!" Simon growled through mind-link to Asher.

No reply.

Asher just stared up at him, anger flooding through his eyes. "Simon, get off him!" I quickly interfered, running over and letting out a small bark at Simon. He turned to me in surprise before looking back down to Asher.

"He did nothing wrong... I think...just told me something..."

"What did he tell you?" He slowly got off Asher, his tai saying slightly in the breeze. My large wolf head turned away, "Maisie.. what did he- Mom... he told you about Mom.."

My head snapped up and I turned to him in shock. "You knew about this?! YOU DIDNT THINK TO INFORM YOUR LITTLE SISTER?!". He gave me a sad reply ad I growled in frustration.

"I had to get it out of my stubborn ass mate before my own brother told me!" I paced back and forth and only stopped when I saw Asher push himself up, his tail wagging slightly, his eyes focused on me.

I shot him a confused look but brushed it off.

"Hey guys... can you shift back I'd love to know what's going on! I have clothes for everyone, even for you Asher.." She informed us and we all turned back to look at her.

Simon nodded his head to both of us and I walked off to behind a tree with Lauren at my heels. She dropped the guys close before bringing mine to me as I shifted back, She had seen me naked before so I didn't mine. We were both girls after all.

I threw on the leggings then the off the shoulder top. I threw on the black converse she had brought but sadly no socks. I didn't really mind, I didn't even mind walking without shows.

I walked out from behind the tree and my eyes landed on a half naked Simon and Asher. "Where's your-" I didn't bother finishing my question about asking where there top was. What was the point? I was pissed off at both of them.

Asher looked incredibly sexy though like that so I didn't really mind.

NOT THE TIME!

"Simon, tell me the truth! Why the hell did you not tell me?!" I stormed over to him until we were face to facealthough my head had to tilt up slightly. He looked away quickly, not wanting to meet my gaze.

"It wasn't my place to say, I thought dad would tell you. Don't blame me" He said quietly although I could hear the guilt in his voice.

"You tell me everything though..." My voice came out quieter than expected and only now did I realise how hurt I was. I looked down with a small frown, hiding it from the others.

"I'm so sorry you had to find out... like this" There was slight anger at the end of his sentence as he shot a glare to Asher. I could tell he was pissed about him.

"No, do not blame Asher! He told me honestly!" I walked over so I was in front of him, blocking Simon. I backed up into Asher until I felt my back against his hard chest.

"He told me more than my own brother!" I snapped and hurt was written over Simon's face.

"Maisie-" Lauren tried to calm me down but I ignored her. I felt Asher's hands slide around my waist, holding him close to him and I automatically relaxed.

"Come home Maisie so I can explain about everything... Please" Simon almost begged me and I shot him a scowl while shaking my head.

"Please, dad will want to tell you aswell" He continued and I just narrowed my eyes. I hesitated for a moment beforetilting my head, "Fine".

A relieved look appeared on Simon's face and he gave me a weak smile but I continued to glare at himcausing him to shift awkwardly. "But... Asher's coming with us". Simon's face dropped when I said that and his eyes flew to Asher's.

"He's not part of the family. Like you sai dbefore he's a rival pack leader, so why should he?" He narrowed his eyes and advanced forward toward us. I felt Asher's body tense up behind me and his grip became slightly tighter.

I held up my hand, indicating for Simon to stop and he just raised his eyebrows, clearly annoyed. "Simon... go to hell. I found out from him so he's coming! You bring Lauren everywhere and tell her everything, she's your mate right? Unless you want me to go to his instead" I shrugged and Simon sighed.

"Fine!" He snapped and I raised my eyebrows, folding my arms.

"Fine? Listen here... you aren't allowed to be the one pissed off. I found out this shit from somewhere else and not my own family. The only reason I'm coming home is to find out exactly what happened but then I'm getting away from you! This isn't for you" I growl and a wave of hurt flashed over Simon's face.

"Maisie stop! You're going too far" Lauren pushed ahead of Simon so we were face to face now. I stared at Lauren surprised before rolling my eyes.

"Lauren, it's okay" Simon sighed from behind her, "She's right..." He commented and Lauren shook her head.

"No, she's becoming an asshole! It's not your fault, she's being beyond bitchy" Lauren frowned and placed her hand's in Simon's.

"So much for sister's before mister's"I scoffed. This was partially another reason for why I hated mates. They were so protective of them that even if there mate was in the wrong they'd stand up for them. And may I remind you, Lauren was my best friend first!

Lauren narrowed her eyes but instead I just looked back to Asher. "Can we go to the pack house?" I asked and he raised an eyebrow, "My packhouse or yours?".

"Yours" I informed him and turned back to Simon when he spoke.

"You said you're coming back with us" He said and Lauren frowned. I looked at both of them before shrugging casually.

"Shove a pineapple up your ass. We are going back... to collect Yasmin" I snapped before shoving past them, pulling Asher behind me. He didn't stop and followed me obediently.

Okay I will admit, I am a bit of a bitch but they were being dickheads too.

"Maisie" Simon called after me but I ignored him and walked on. Asher took the lead, guiding me back to the school carpark and over to where his car was. We walked in silence and luckily he finally broke it before it became awkward.

"Are you okay? Are you sure you don't want to go back with them... I'll go with you too" He asked, opening the door for me. I shook my head as I got in and instead of talking he just closed the door and walked around to get in on the otherside.

Once he was in, he rest his head against the seat and closed his eyes. "You are one difficult mate, you know that?" He let out a sigh as if I just tired him out.

"Not mates" I said and a grin formed on his face.

"You called me mate earlier... several times" He said and I just ignored him. I had realised that but I wasn't going to point it out or bring it up incase he hadn't heard it.

"Why don't you touch me or get pervy with me as much anymore?" I blurted out, the question had been playing on my mind for a while but I never would ask it.

His eyes widened in surprise and he turned his head to me, confusion was clear on his face. "Wait... what?" He watched me to see if I was serious.. or had he even heard me.

I shook my head, hoping my head wasn't as red as I thought it was. "Nothing" I said quietly, embarrassed and surprised at my actions.

"Because I didn't think you'd want me too... I don't know really" His voice trailed off for a moment, "But thanks for reminding me, I'll start doing it again".

I snapped my head toward him and a grin was on his face. He knew I was watching him because he turned his head, his eyes meeting mine. 

"Let's go collect Yasmin" I quickly said, snapping my eyes away and looking out the window. And with that, Asher revved the car and sped off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 75.4K 58
18+ | April has lived her entire life with humans. So when the controlling Alpha who turns out to be her mate tries to force her to leave with him, s...
343K 11K 22
Maya is a curvy, shy, funny and sweet girl who just turned eighteen and is wanting to finish her Senior year of high school off with her cousin, Erik...
406K 14.9K 40
Every year for the past hundred years, there has been a masquerade ball that was held where all wolves found their mates, in particular, Alpha Landon...
1.1M 56.2K 23
What happens when you have two ruthless alphas right next to each other? Well let's just say that it can't be good. Alpha Ace Winter has been an alph...