☆ love journal | midoriya izu...

By giyyuuii

no. i'm not falling for you, so please have mercy on me . "what a simp, just ask her out!" ☆ a story wherein... More

☆ play
01 : HELPING HAND
02 : ICE CREAM
august 02, 2021
03 : CAUGHT
04 : DOODLES
august 04, 2021
05 : FEELINGS
06 : FRIENDLY DATE?
august 06, 2021
07 : PARTNERS
august 27, 2021
08 : MISSION TO GET HER NUMBER
09 : MISSING
010 : REALIZATION
011 : REJECTED
012 : TEA
september 02 2021
☆ special chapter : being a slave
note

note

3K 79 17
By giyyuuii

"I don't have the courage to tell you how I feel, I hope this notebook is enough to express it all."

.

"What a simp, just ask her out!"

a story wherein Izuku Midoriya has been crushing on his classmate for a long time now. having someone like you help him is giving him a hard time as he become a nervous wreck when he is with you.

to be honest he didn't need help with his hero journal—he needed help on how to confess his feelings to the likes of you, finding himself writing a book about the things he learned about you.

.

WARNING

EXPECT GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. THIS IS DUE TO THE FACT THAT ENGLISH LISH IS NOT MY MOTHER TONGUE AND I'M TOO LAZY TO PROOFREAD.

STORY CONTAINS INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE.

NOTE

THIS STORY MIGHT BE CRINGE SINCE I'M NOT GOOD WITH FLUFF, TBH I PREFER WRITING ACTION STORIES BUT YOLO LEMME TRY SOMETHING ELSE SINCE I HAVENT FINISHED A SINGLE STORY YET AND IZUKU MIGHT BRING ME HOPE TO FINISH THIS.

NOT GONNA PUBLISH THIS UNTIL I'M FINISHED SO WHEN YOU SEE THIS THEN THAT MEANS THAT I HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED MY STORY! THIS IS ALSO TO NOT MAKE ANYONE WAIT FOR A CHAPTER, I MIGHT GET LAZY.

I'M NOT GONNA FOLLOW THE PLOT OF THE ANIME NOR THE MANGA. THE CHARACTERS MENTIONED IN THE STORY ARE NOT MINE.

started : 08/20/21
ended : 08/31/21
published : 09/02/21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

833 68 10
After a year of hard work and finally defeating All for One, UA welcomes the greatest hero of Japan and The Symbol of Justice: Deku or as the student...
209K 8.1K 18
"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐌 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇" __________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ ⊹ . ✧ . * . ˚    ·   * .   ⋆ . ╰───⌲ where two b...
13.3K 409 10
You and Izuku were okay friends, you'd speak occasionally and sometimes train together but you never actually got that close. After playing a game th...
4.8K 83 27
PLEASE READ WARNINGS 🔞 Izuku Midoryia, born without a quirk. Became the greatest hero of his Generation. Becoming #1 at just 23, expectations where...