Stiles One Shots

By LisaMarie-Wolfgirl

Short stories with Stiles Stilinski from Teenwolf The stories will revolve around Stiles being in a relations... More

Klaus Mikaelson
Steve Rogers
Peter Hale
Christopher Argent
Derek Hale
Kol Mikaelson
Peter Hale & Chris Argent
Roy Harper / Jackson
Klaus Mikaelson
Peter Hale
Deucalion
James 'Bucky' Barnes
Deputy Derek Hale
Derek Hale & Jordan Parrish
Derek Hale / Eli Hale
Peter Hale

Damon Salvatore

10.9K 216 65
By LisaMarie-Wolfgirl

He thought that after nearly dying thanks to the nogitsune, that it was time to tell all his friends and family that he is Gay, Well Bi, but the point still stands he wasn't totally straight and realising that he could die at any moment had him telling everyone the truth..

All his friends congratulated him and said how wonderful it was that he was accepting himself for who he was they made a big deal of it for a few hours then things were back to normal by the end of the night as it always was.

Lydia's exact words when he came out were " I see you checking out Derek's ass like all the time" Stiles coughed and turned red but he didn't deny it. That's probably why a couple of weeks later he and Derek were fuck buddies, he kinda maybe fell in love with the brooding werewolf, he fell hard and fast.

When he found the courage to finally tell Derek he had fallen for him Derek laughed and told him "Stiles, I don't feel the same way, I never will, I thought we were just having a bit of fun."

Stiles felt tears coming down his face, and he saw red, the next thing he knew he clenched his fist and was swinging for Derek, he knew that he couldn't hurt Derek, but maybe he would realise how hurt Stiles actually was.

Only something different happened entirely though because before Stiles actually connected with Derek's face, Derek got sent back by a blast of blue lights. The last thing Stiles saw before Derek was flying through the open hole in the middle of his wall, was Derek's surprised face. Derek landed about 20 feet away. Stiles took one look at Derek's shocked face looked at his own hands with what he thinks was the same expression Derek was wearing and ran out the door, he got into his Jeep and drove to the only place he could think would give him answers, Deaton's.

That's the day he found out he was a spark.

Stiles told his dad what happened with Derek. Noah was shocked at first, but understood. When Stiles said he wanted to get away for a bit, noah suggested visiting his cousin Caroline in Mystic falls. Even told him to stay there for a bit and go to school. Noah wanted him away from Beacon Hills and the supernatural. Stiles agreed, he needed a fresh start. Noah promised not to tell the pack where he had gone.

Stiles packed up and drove out of Beacon Hills.

Stiles sighed and sat down in the small town bar in mystic Falls, he planned on surprising his cousin Caroline and he heard that this is the place she and her friends hang out from her mother.

"What can I get ya?" A hot young blonde asked him with a dazzling smile and perfect blue eyes, Stiles may get lost in them for a moment or two.

"Jack Daniels on the rocks?" Stiles questioned and the other boy laughs.

"How about coke on the rocks?" He says instead.

"Fine" Stiles huffs out and amuses the bartender.

He puts the drink down and Stiles reaches for his wallet.

"It's on me," He say making Stiles want to attack him with his mouth when he smiles again, seriously the dudes hot.

A guy sits down right beside him and Stiles nearly has a heart attack because this guy is smoking hot, the bartender looks like a smurf compared to him.

"Give me a triple whiskey, neat please Matt" Mr hotty says.

"Wait that is so not fair, why does he get a drink?" Stiles speaks up and mentally scolds himself but he's never been able to shut up.

Both men look at him and Stiles cheeks redden at the intensity of the new arrivals stare.

"If you take a sip of your ' coke ' you will notice it has a extra kick to it" The bartender tells him.

Stiles doesn't take a sip he throws the coke down and relishes in the burn of the Jack as it goes down in one go, the Bartender and New arrival look mildly impressed.

"What I went through a bad break up, I think I am entitled to a little self-loving, Oh that came out so much different than it did in my head," Stiles says shaking his head in disbelief.

"Trust me I know how you feel"  The newcomer laughs and downs his whiskey.

"So what happened?."

"He told me he didn't love me, that I was just his fuck buddy," Stiles tells them expecting them to ignore him now because he revealed it was a guy who dumped him.

"That's harsh" Matt says.

"I'm Damon" The new arrival greets Stiles and shakes his hand.

"Stiles" He greets back.

"What kinda name is Stiles?" Damon and Matt asks at the same time causing them both to laugh.

"It is a nickname, my real name is a Polish nightmare." Stiles laughs and his attention is directed to the bell above the door.

Three girls walk in Stiles recognizes Bonnie and Caroline, but not the other girl. 

"Well if you will excuse me I have to go follow those ladies over there" Stiles points and Matt and Damon laugh. Stiles raises a brow.

"Trust me, their is no point they're taken," Matt says.

Stiles smiles a wide smile and says "I bet you each fifty dollars that I can get the blond one to hug me in five seconds" He says slapping two fifty's from his wallet onto the bar.

Damon grabs for his own wallet and puts fifty on too and says "You're on" Stiles and Damon look at Matt and the Man just grins.

"My wallet is in my locker, but yeah sure your on, I could use an extra fifty bucks" He smiles and Stiles hops off his bar stool and walks over to the booth the girls are sat in.

Bonnie sees him before Caroline does and when he taps Caroline's shoulder and she sees him she jumps out of her seat to hug him, with a squeal of delight, he can't help but beam at her reaction.

"Stiles what are you doing here?" She asks still hugging him tight.

"I will explain just give me one second" Stiles says and runs back to the bar laughing he grabs his two fifty's and Damon's fifty and shoves them into his pocket.

"That was cheating" Matt huffs out.

"Actually it was quite genius, how do you know Caroline?" Damon asks.

"She is my cousin" Stiles explains.

"No way" Matt laughs.

"Me, Caroline and Bonnie used to play with you when you came down here, I didn't recognise you it's been what twelve? thirteen years since you last came down? I was Matthew back then, and you told everyone to call you... What was it?" Matt says wracking his brain.

"Batman?" Stiles asks laughing, Matt laughs and then blushes.

Damon looks at him funny and then at Stiles.

"Stiles was my first kiss" Matt laughs and Stiles blushes even more.

"I think it was you that turned me Bi because before that summer I was in love with Lydia Martin and then after that kiss it was like Oh My God, Danny got hot and so did Jackson" Stiles laughs sitting down again.

Damon bursts out laughing and he can't stop, Stiles sees out the corner of his eyes the girls are looking at them and he sees a quick flash of something on Elena's face.

"What can I say, I got a gift" Matt laughs.

Damon is still laughing.

"Wow you're good he hasn't laughed for weeks," Matt tells Stiles.

"I haven't either" Stiles tells them.

"I like you" Damon wheezes.

"Aww your gonna make me blush Damon, I'll tell you what, how about tonight after I have caught up with my cousin, you can take me sightseeing in Mystic Falls and I will even buy the Whiskey with my hard earned money." Stiles asked

"Sure I'm in" Damon laughs.

Stiles walked over to the girls, as Damon left. "Pick you up from here at 8pm." Damon shouted.

"looking forward to it." Stiles said as he winked at Damon.

"So what was all that about?" Elena asks nervously.

"Just a bit of banter and got myself a date." Stiles smirked.

"He's not into guys." Elena spat.

"Well that's not the impression I got." Stiles scoffed.

Caroline could sense this was going to end up bad, so changed the subject.

"Stiles, this is Elena, she is dating Stefan, Damon's brother, Elena, this is Stiles, my cousin."

Stiles and Elena jut glared at each other.

Stiles then laughed. "So I take it, you are dating Stefan, but you also want Damon?."

"No, I don't want Damon." Elena scoffed.

"Could have fooled me." Stiles said under his breath but he knew she heard him.

"So changing the subject, I know Damon is a vampire, Im guessing you two are too." Stiles asked pointing to both Caroline and Elena.

"How, did you know that." Elena asked. 

"Well as soon as I herd Damon's brother was called Stefan, I gathered they were the Salvatores. Quite Famous really. " Stiles said.

Caroline looked speechless. "You were always the smart one in the family." 

"Yeah there is that, also helps that I have been running with Werewolves for the past 2 years fighting all kinds of supernatural." 

Caroline spat her drink out as Stiles was laughing.

Bonnie looked at Stiles with wide eyes. "your a witch."

"No quite Bonnie, I'm a spark."

Bonnie looked shocked. "Wow"

"What is a Spark?" Caroline asked

"A spark gets there power from their own belief, for instance, Stiles could crush someone's heart just by thinking it, whereas a witch like me, gets our magic from our ancestors, its more spiritual magic." Bonnie explained.

After catching up, Stiles left to get ready, before meeting Damon back at the bar.

Damon was already waiting outside when Stiles showed up. He looked stunning, he was wearing a tight skinny jeans that made his ass look delicious, a t-shirt and leather jacket. Stiles was dressed near enough the same, apart from a regular jacket.

"Wow, you look stunning ." Damon said as he looked stiles up and down.

"You don't look bad yourself." Stiles said right back.

"Damon can I ask you something, is this a date or are you just being kind."

"I was hoping it was a date, why?."

"Elena, said you are not into guys, and I'm guessing there is something there between the two of you."

"Stiles, I don't have a preference whether I date men or women, but honestly, for a long time I thought I was in love with Elena, and it hurt that she chose my brother over me,  the same happened years ago with Kathrine.  The thing is with Elena, she doesn't want to date me, but she doesn't want anyone else to have me either. She tries to flirt with me and kiss me, even when I tell her no, I told her she made her choice. It made me realise, shes not the one for me at all, she never was, she looked so much like Katherine I think i was blindsided, even looking back, I never loved Katherine, I loved the idea of her." 

"I fell in love with an Alpha werewolf, he used me as his fuck toy, then when I told him how I felt, he told me he would never love me. Then I ran here, to get away, my dad knows Im here, but I never told the pack."

"So werewolves?." Damon smirked.

"Yes, and yes I know you are a vampire."

Damon's cocked his brow. "So it doesn't scare you being in the presence of a vampire?."

"Hell no, I've been around too many supernatural beings, to even give a shit, plus it helps that you are smoking hot. Shit did I just say aloud." Stiles hid his face behind his hands.

Damon's just laughed." Well if it helps, I find you pretty hot too, come on lets get out of here."

They ended up back at Damon's house drinking whiskey laced with vervain.

Stiles stood up to get another drink when he stumbled a little, and fell into Damon.

Stiles swallowed hard when he felt Damon's breath against his face. They were so close and stared at each other seeming to look at all the details of each other's faces, it made Stiles heart race.

"What are we doing?", Stiles asks a little confused as he felt his breathing get heavy and his eyes go directly to Damon's lips.

"Having fun." Damon whispers as he puts his lips on Stiles own. He just closes his eyes when he feels the light brush of the vampire's lips on his. That turned his stomach in a good way, he feels Damon's hand go up around his waist as their breaths mingle, but the moment is spoiled when Stiles phone starts ringing.

"No, no, no", Damon whispers as he feels the boy get off him and go towards his phone. Stiles looks at the screen and sees Scott's name, sighs and looks at the Damon before answering.

"What do you want Scott? Stiles asks laughing when he sees Damon roll his eyes.

"Dude, where are you?", Scott asks worried, "I went to your house and I didn't find you, the pack is worried about you"

"I needed some time away, Scott," Stiles answers sincerely, "My dad knows where I am?"

"Stiles!  Where are you?", It was Lydia's voice screaming which made Stiles move the device away from his ear a little.

"Lyds, don't yell in my ear," Stiles complains turning his back to Damon, because the vampire seemed to watch every move of the Stiles made which made him uncomfortable.

"I'll stop screaming as soon as you get home", Lydia yelled again

"Lydia, I'm fine," Stiles speaks, "I'm staying with family, so you don't need to worry about me."

"What family?", Isaac asks

"You put that damn phone on speaker, Scott? Stiles asks in an irritated tone

"We're worried about you." Scott said.

"Leave the boy alone, he's just having another teenage tantrum, then he will show up", it was Derek's voice and the way he spoke made Stiles angry.

"Well too bad, I wont be showing up anytime soon, I'm staying with my family for a while." Stiles giggled as he felt Damon hugging him from behind and kissing his neck.

"Hang up the phone baby", Damon asks in a low tone that makes Stiles immediately want to obey him.

Stiles is sure he heard Derek growl on the other end of the phone.

"Stiles?", he hears someone calling him, but he can't distinguish who it is because he was too distracted now to focus.

"yeah", Stiles asks but his voice fails when he feels Damon's teeth against his skin.

"Who's there with you?", Scott asks suspiciously

"I told you, don't worry about me", Stiles bites his lip to avoid a moan when he feels the vampire's hands reach into his shirt.

"Stiles!", This time it was Malia who shouted, annoyed Damon pulls the phone from the boy's hand and speaks directly to the group while Stiles looked at him in disbelief.

"You talk too much." Damon starts complaining, "we're kind of busy now." The vampire hangs up the phone tossing it on the couch while staring at Stiles waiting for a reaction, which came minutes later, in a loud and happy laugh.

"They'll freak out after this one" Stiles says laughing

"I don't care", Damon says pulling Stiles around the waist, pulling him tight against his chest.  "Tonight, you're mine", Damon whispers bringing his lips closer to his again.

"I don't remember agreeing", Stiles whispers looking into the eyes of the vampire who caressed the skin on Stiles' neck causing him to shiver.

"Give me two minutes and I'll convince you to spend the rest of the night with me", Damon smiles and is soon joined by Stiles.

"Sounds good to me." Stiles responds normally and the only thing Damon does next is take his lips in an almost desperate and needy way.

The phone rings again, but this time they both seemed too busy to answer, Damon pushes Stiles away a little and pulls the hem of his shirt throwing it on the floor. Leaving him with Stiles' abs showing, Damon pulls Stiles up under his thighs making him jump and wrap his legs around Damon's waist and his hands around Damon's neck.

Stiles moans as he feels Damon's tongue wandering from his collarbone to his neck.

Damon puts his hands on Stiles ass and squeezes it pulling towards him, and soon the fabric of the pants seemed to get uncomfortable. When Damon takes his hands to the button of Stiles pants Stiles stops him.

"Don't you think it's your turn to take something off", Stiles asks breathlessly and Damon smiles when he notices the younger boy's look of desire. He lets go of Stiles putting him back on the floor while keeping one of his arms outstretched leaning his hand on the wall beside Stile's head.

"Why don't you do what you want and take them off for me?. " Damon whispers kissing Stiles ear and biting it lightly making the Stiles shiver.

The teenager starts unbuttoning Damon's shirt slowly as he felt his breath fail with each new patch of bare skin. He dared to run his fingers over the already exposed skin and saw Damon bite his own lip even as he stared at him.

"I can hear you?" Damon speaks and Stiles doesn't immediately understand what the vampire was referring to, but then he speaks again, "I can hear your heavy breathing, I can hear your heart speeding up every time you unbutton a button, I can hear the blood rushing through your veins"

"Damon...", Stiles is afraid to hear the vampire talk about his blood.

"Don't worry, I didn't say that wanting to hurt you" Damon says feeling the last buttons of his shirt open, "I can feel all the chemical reactions in your body, the excitement, the adrenaline, the desire. " Damon spoke as he approached Stiles body squeezing his waist and starting to lick his neck as Stiles uses his hands to pull Damon's shirt off his shoulders making it fall to the floor. "I just want you to know that I'm glad I'm the one causing you these sensations"

"In that case, ugh", Stiles moans and squeezes Damon's shoulder as he feels the vampire's teeth graze his skin, "You better take responsibility for what's happening"

"Already did...", Damon whispers and just then Stiles realizes that Damon had unbuttoned his pants and reached into his underwear.

"Oh, n-no, damn...", Stiles growls as he feels Damon touch the head of his cock.

"It's good right?" Damon asks laughing at the Stiles reactions.

"Yes" Stiles moans when he feels Damon's hand on his dick. "Damon..... Ah, ugh... Bed, please", Stiles asks, biting his own lip hard to prevent another moan from coming out.

"Are you sure?", Damon asks sarcastically while accelerating the masturbation he was doing, "I can finish what we started right here."

"Please... ", Stiles mutters, scratching part of Damon's shoulder, who can't hold back the moan when he feels the burn.

"Okay." Damon responds stopping the movement he was doing and pulling Stiles to his body again. "Better hold on", Damon suggests and Stiles just smiles as he leans his head on the Damon's shoulder.

It doesn't take them long to reach the bedroom Stiles realizes this when he feels his body being pressed again, however, this time against something soft that he soon discovered was a bed. They kissed again while this time Stiles hands seemed to have more freedom to touch Damon's skin. Damon seemed to accept everything Stiles was giving him. The tickling, the scratching, the squeezing, the biting, the kissing, the moaning everything about Stiles seemed to please and attract Damon.  

When they stop kissing Damon starts kissing all over Stile's neck, while biting and sucking. Which made Stiles, who still had his legs wrapped around Damon waist, pull him closer, wanting more contact. He didn't just want to be touched, he wanted to touch, and, thinking this, Stiles uses all the strength he has to push Damon and get on top of him.

"Look, the little boy wants to be on top, right?", Damon asks, smiling while squeezing the kid's thigh tightly.

Damon had his hands on the boy's waist and squeezed tightly whenever he felt Stiles pull a piece of his skin between his teeth which made him moan. Stiles pushes Damon against the mattress making him smile.

Damon entwines his fingers in Stile's hair and pulls it hard bringing Stiles' face back to his, the pain in the back of Stiles neck made him moan, but Damon smiled contentedly, pulling him to sit on top of him.

"This is crazy." Stiles moans when he feels Damon put his hand inside his pants and squeeze his ass.

"So be crazy for once", Damon says, pressing Stiles back against the mattress so he can be settled between his legs while lifting his waist to take off his pants.

Stiles swallows hard at feeling so exposed in front of someone who is practically stranger.

"Take off your pants", Stiles asks looking at the vampire's eyes that now had gone back to gray with bluish color.

And so, Damon did, threw his own pants on the bedroom floor and soon after Stiles pulled him by the back of his head to kiss again while Damon's body pressed against his. The bed causing friction that seemed to excite them both even more.

Damon felt Stiles' hands scratching his back as the boy's legs were entwined around his waist, pulling him closer making their hard-ons rub together. Soon the two pieces that were in the way were on the floor, making their desperation for contact almost come to an end. Damon quickly turns Stiles over, leaving him with his chest against the mattress as he squeezes Stile's ass and licks his shoulder and neck.

"Damon...", Stiles moans

"You're so hot, Stiles, so...", Damon doesn't finish because he bites Stiles' neck again, this time with more force which made Stiles moan loudly and pull Damon's hair.

"Oh, god... you too...", Stiles responds not bothering with the shame he felt.

Damon starts kissing Stiles back going down more and more as he bites hard and sucks leaving some marks.

"Damon... what?", Stiles asks between moans, but doesn't finish the sentence, because Damon pulls him by the waist leaving him on his knees, the teenager screams loudly when he feels Damon's tongue touch his entrance, "Oh, fuck. "

Damon saw the boy pull the sheets off the bed in an almost desperate way while biting his own lip, Damon smiled when he saw Stiles facial expressions that he seemed to be enjoying.

"Have you ever done that?" Damon asks this time stroking his finger.

"I've never had someone's tongue there." stiles said panting

Damon kept kissing the boy's abdomen again, going down to his cock and mouthing it feeling the smallest raise in Stiles hips little in search of more contact. Damon pushes him back while continuing to suck stiles cock.

"Ah... Damon...", Stiles moaned as he grabbed his hair.

Stiles feels Damon pull his mouth away but continues to masturbate him with his hand. When Sties looks at Damon he had two fingers in his mouth, sucking them, that made Stiles bite his lips and lift his knees a little giving Damon more space. It didn't take long for Stiles to feel Damon's finger press against his entrance.

"Relax... ", Damon asks, kissing the younger's belly again, reaching his cock and sucking it again with more force, making Stiles moan and drop his head to the pillow, Damon enjoying the moment Stiles had relaxed with one of the fingers inside him.

"Damon...", Stiles moans loudly

Damon takes the fingers out of Stiles and gets on top of him looking at him eye to eye. Stiles moans and arch's his back when he feels Damon's cock press into his entrance. He was nervous, Damon was much bigger than Derek.

"I'm going in." Damon whispers low and Stiles just nods turning his face, but Damon pulls him by the chin making him look, "I want to see your face" Stiles blushes and nods. He feels Damon's cock press on his entrance and he tenses up.

"It's okay, it's going to be okay", Damon whispers starting to kiss Stiles neck, who just entwines his fingers in his hair. He slowly feels Damon's cock invading him, it hurt at first and that made Stiles' nails scratch his back even more.

"It hurts...," Stiles growls between teeth, Damon really was big.

"It will pass." Damon says giving Stiles a hickey. Stiles feels Damon's cock go deeper and deeper into him causing some twinges of pain.

Stiles entwines his arms around Damon's neck pulling him closer and when he feels him fully enter him, Stiles bites hard on his neck, Damon moans.

"Delicious", Damon says smiling and Stiles just blushes watching all the features of the older man while stroking his black hair. Stiles runs his fingers lightly on Damon's cheek. "How about moving around a bit?" Stiles asks smiling.

Damon starts slowly, seeing Stiles close his eyes and bite his lip, probably still in pain, Stiles feels the vampire totally pull out of him and thrust hard again making Stiles arch his back.

"Damn it, Damon!", Stiles growls

"With pain it's better," the vampire responds, laughing sarcastically

Stiles feels Damon move again, but when he enters again and hits his prostate making him arch his back this time in pleasure.

"Ugh... Damon...", Stiles moans

"You don't seem to mind the pain now do you?" Damon asks

"Ah!", Stiles screams

Damon trusted hard and fast hitting Stiles prostate over and over again making him moan even more. Damon holds Stiles around the waist and spins him, leaving him sitting on his lap while squeezing his ass.

"So good", Damon growls kissing Stiles again.

Stiles moves his hips in circular motions while kissing the older man and pulling his hair lightly. Damon tightens his hold on Stile's waist, urging him to make up and down movements that made them both moan in pleasure.

Stiles separates the kiss but continues the movements guided by Damon who smiles when he notices Stiles expression. Stiles leans on the Damon shoulder and begins to guide the movements by himself.

"Damn", Stiles mutters when he sees Damon looking directly at him, "Don't look at me like that"

"Look at you like what, like I want to eat you", Damon asks and leans towards Stiles licking his neck. "I'm sorry, but I think... I'm already doing that", Damon smiled.

"Ah... ugh", Stiles groans as he feels himself pressed against the mattress again and Damon slams into him again. Damon felt stiles entrance tighten with each thrust causing him to tighten his grip on Stile's waist, wanting to be closer and closer to Stiles.

"Damon!", Stiles feels his prostate being hit again and again making him moan loudly, forcefully and uncontrollably. Damon squeezes Stiles's ass hard, entering him without the slightest care, making Stiles moan in a balance mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Ahh yes deeper", Stiles moans when he feels Damon pull his hair and lick his shoulder

"You're so hot, Stiles", Stiles feels proud when Damon moans his name in his ear.

Damon continues to thrust into him with more force feeling they were both close to orgasm. He moves his hand to Stile's cock and starts to jerk him quickly, making him moan more.

"Damn, Damon! I... I m-go..." Stiles moans

Stiles didn't need to complete the sentence, because Damon knew exactly what he meant. The room smelled of excitement, desire and sweat. When the orgasmic odor invaded the room, it was enough for Damon to thrust more quickly against him, but seeing him there beneath him so helpless and exposed made him like he wanted it to last forever.

It was enough not to think for a second about the consequences of what he would do. Damon bites Stiles' neck which makes him cry out in surprise, but as he feels his orgasm getting closer and closer, he doesn't care much for the wound.

Stiles cums as soon as he feels his blood being sucked by the vampire, the mixture of sex and pain excited him more than usual. Damon comes right after, cumming inside Stiles while taking his teeth out of the newly made wound. He feels the walls of Stiles' entrance contract as he cums which has him craving for a second round.

He sees Stiles fall exhausted onto the mattress. Damon pulls out of him, seeing his cum flow between Stile's thighs, and ends up smiling. Damon lays down next to Stiles seeing his face numb, calm, and, fortunately, alive, concludes when he realizes that Stiles heart is still beating.

He leans over, licking the wound he made, but seeing Stile's mumble and wincing Damon couldn't help but automatically smile. He pulls the sheet to cover them up so they can be comfortable. Damon lays down beside Stiles watching him sleep peacefully, and, since sleep was not one of his needs, he would spend the night.  

Stiles wakes up alone he realizes this when he stretches his hand on the other side of the bed.

Stiles just gets up slowly still feeling pain all over his body, especially in his hip. He walks with little difficulty to the bathroom which is connected to the bedroom. Stiles heads to the sink and look in the mirror. He smiles when he sees all the marks that were on his skin. Hickeys, bites, finger marks, scratches and even the wound on his neck. He remembered exactly how each one had been made and he didn't regret any, not even the aching ones.

Stiles smiles getting under the shower water taking a nice long shower because it was definitely needed. He thinks about what he had done and sure he had a little to drink. He wasn't drunk enough to make him do things he didn't want to, and, oh, how he wanted it. He couldn't blame the whiskey when the touches of Damon still imprinted on his skin. He knew he hadn't been controlled because he was drinking whiskey laced with vervain.

Stiles finds a pair of Damon's sweats in a drawer and the t-shirt Damon wore last night to put on.

As stiles comes downstairs he smells some food coming from the kitchen, he knows exactly where Damon is. He leans against the kitchen door frame watching Damon. He was wearing only a pair of jeans and no shirt. "

Smells good", Stiles says smiling and Damon turns to answer, but as soon as he sees the boy dressed in his clothes, he raises his eyebrow. Stiles blushes, embarrassed.

"Sorry about that, it's just that I didn't want to wear my jeans, my body still hurts", Stiles says

"No problem, you look hot in my clothes. " Damon responds, simply returning to pay attention to what he was doing on the stove. 

Damon puts two plates of pancakes on the table and sits, and Stiles does the same, when his phone rang. He shoved a mouthful of pancake in his mouth while answering the phone, he knew it was going to be Scott, he had so  many messages and missed calls from him and he pack.

"Stile's phone, hope it's important," Stiles speaks and Damon smile.

"Stiles?" Scott's asks, "Can you tell me what you're doing now?! Why did it take you so long to answer?

"Hmm", Stiles says while eating a piece of pancake, "This is very good", Stiles mutters to the Damon in front of him who just smiles. "I'm eating pancakes, Scott, how about you?"

"Don't play with me, Stiles!", Scott speaks irritated, "You spent the night without answering me, disappeared and now you say you're eating pancakes?"

"But it's true", Stiles responds laughing, "I'm eating pancakes and I'm sorry I didn't answer you, I was kind of busy" Damon smirks as he eats his pancakes

"Who is with you?", Scott asks worried

"A friend." 

"Can you at least tell me where it is?", Scott saddened by his friend's tone

"No, because I don't want you or the pack coming, especially Derek. I need some time away from Beacon Hills."

"Does you leaving have anything to do with Derek, he has been acting off since you left." Scott asked and Stiles smiles looking at the vampire in front of him knowing he heard every word he and Scott exchanged.

"Trust me Scott, the last thing I'm thinking about right now is Derek," Stiles responds and hears his friend sighing.

"Alright Stiles, but please come home soon", Scott asks sincerely and it made Stiles smile.

"I always come back, Scott", Stiles answers and hangs up smiling. Scott was an idiot, but he was his best friend and always worried about him, it made him happy.

 Damon walks over to Stiles and starts to unbutton the front shirt that he wore. He slowly unbuttons, noticing all the reactions Stiles body gives.

when he finally is at the last button. He saw all the marks on the Stiles body where he left them. Stiles feels the fabric of his shirt slide down his arms as Damon's fingers graze his skin soon after, making him nervous, but in a good way.

"I enjoyed last night Stiles, and I would do it again", Damon whispers his mouth on Stile's neck passing his lips there slowly making Stiles moan. "Again, and again" Stiles growls at the feeling of Damon's tongue against his skin and a known burn down his stomach.

"So do it", Stiles mutters looking at Damon. They look at each other and Damon seems to look at all the features on Stile's face. Stiles looks at his eyes and the vampire's mouth, he wanted him so much.

Damon grabs Stile's thighs and pulls him up to sit him on the table. They were distracted by kissing each other. Stiles feels his back being pressed against the cold table as Damon's warm body is top of him. Stiles sighs as he feels the vampire's tongue roam across his chest moaning eagerly as Damon brings his hand to one of his nipples, squeezing hard.

"Damon...", Stiles laughs when he feels a slight bite just below his rib, unconsciously he lifts his knees a little, letting Damon settle more between his legs.

Damon squeezes his thighs placing a kiss followed by a hickey on the inside of it, Stiles stared at him with glazed eyes watching his every move. When he felt Damon's tongue against his skin again, he let his head hang back.

"You smell so good...", Damon mutters making Stiles laugh a little, but the moment is disturbed when Stiles' cell phone rings again.

Shit, he was starting to hate the device itself because it only rang at the wrong times. Before Stiles can even reach for it, Damon takes it and answers.

"Hello?" Damon says smiling when he feels Stile's squirm when he takes his  semi-erect cock and starts to move is hand slowly. "Oh, I'm sorry, he's a little busy at the moment"

"W-who is... ah", Stiles regrets speaking because as soon as he opens his mouth a moan comes out of it, really loud.

"No, no", Damon continues talking on the cell phone. Stiles sighs as he feels Damon's thumb pass the head of his cock, "He really can't answer now"

"Damon...," Stiles speaks in a low voice

"Don't you understand, wolf?", Damon speaks irritated, "He won't talk to you now! Don't worry, it's not like he's going to die, we're having fun here", Damon says with a sarcastic laugh.

"W-who is it?", Stiles asks with panting breath

"It doesn't matter", Damon speaks speeding up his hand feeling the pre cum draining from Stile's cock. "Do you want to answer now?"

"God... no, turn it off...", Stiles moans as he feels the vampire squeeze the base of his cock with a little force.

"You heard him, little wolf, but don't worry, at least I can give him what you couldn't", Damon answers and soon puts the cell phone aside, turning all his attention to the boy lying on his kitchen table.

"That was Derek, wasn't it? You're an asshole", Stiles whispers smiling

"What did I do?", Damon asks pretending to be innocent and start to kiss Stiles while still jerking him off. Stiles lifts his back of the table sitting while he unbuttons Damon's. He growls when he feels the Stiles hand on his cock.

"I know how to play too", Stiles says.

"And I'll love playing with you", Damon replies 

Stiles takes Damon's cock out of his underwear and starts to move his hand slowly. 

Damon takes over, Stile's moans and shivers whilst Damon jerks off the two cocks together while making slow movements. 

"Faster, Damon." Stiles moans looking at the vampire who just accelerates the movements, making them both reach their orgasm soon after, while kissing.

AS they were both putting there cocks back into their pants, Stefan and Elena walked in. "Hey Damon, care to introduce your friend." Stefan asked..

"Yes this is Stiles, Caroline's cousin, Stiles this is Stefan my brother, and you have already met Elena." Damon said. 

"Yeah, how could I forget." Stiles mumbled as he shook Stefan's hands. "Good to meet you Stefan."

Elena was glaring at Damon.

"So how did it go last night, I believe Damon was going to give you the tour of Mystic Falls." Elena asked.

"We didn't get chance, we kind of got distracted, if you know what I mean." Stiles laughed hoping to piss Elena off. "You wouldn't have wanted to be hear last night, we were at it all night, and I can be very vocal." Stiles said.

"That you were sweetheart." Damon laughed and even Stefan had a giggle at Stiles boldness. Damon knew he was doing it on purpose for Elena's benefit, and he must say, the look on her face was priceless.

"How do we know you didn't compel him." Stefan asked Damon.

"Well for one we were drinking whiskey which is laced with vervain, so I couldn't compel him, anyway I didn't need to compel him. He wanted it as much as I did. And believe me it was hot as fuck. Best sex ever."

Elena left the left the room, with a sour face.

"Don't hurt him Damon. I wouldn't want to be at the end of Caroline's wrath if you do." Stefan said.

Stefan left them, to find Elena.

Stiles turned to to Damon. "Can I see you again?."

"Try and keep me away." Damon said.

They both said their goodbyes and Damon went to his room, he didn't want to deal with Elena right now.

2 hours later - Damon seemed to stare at the sky through the window like a wolf would look at a full moon. In his hand was glass of whiskey and on his lips were a sardonic smile. He had no idea what had happened or what last night meant, but he knew he couldn't be happier that it happened.

Damon wore only a pair of jeans as he listened to the crackle of wood burning in the fireplace. He took another sip of whiskey, closing his eyes and feeling the burn down his throat.

"What did you do to me?", Damon asks to himself as he walked towards the whiskey bottle to re-fill his glass.

"I didn't know you were talking to yourself," Damon turns when he hears a voice behind him.

"What are you doing here Elena?"

Elena approaches Damon, taking his glass of whiskey drinking it. "No welcome kiss", Elena says looking into Damon's eyes. "I thought we could have some fun, whilst Stefan is out."

"Elena, I'm not interested. Go and have fun with Stefan, you remember who he is don't you?."

"Of Course, I love Stefan, but I also love you. Katherine was able to have both of you, why cant I?."

"Because I don't want you, your insane, I don't love you Elena, I never have." Damon spits at her.

"That's not true, you told me you loved me."

"Yeah I made a mistake."

Damon stares at Elena as she moves closer to him. She is looking between his eyes and mouth. She leans over and he feels Elena's breath against his, feels her lips brush against his, but he pulls away looking into the woman's eyes. "I'm not interested", Damon says heading towards the stairs. Elena suddenly appears in front of him pushing him against the wall.

"But I am." Elena says pulling Damon by the back of his neck and putting their lips together. Damon's pushed her off with force. "What the hell is wrong with you. I start seeing someone and now your all over me. You chose Stefan, and I'm so glad you did, because you would have made my life a misery just like Katherine did, trying to change me, trying to change who I am." Damon tells her.

"Your not who I want Elena." 

"But Stiles is, are you fucking joking me. You cant love him, for one he is male, and I know you are straight."

"Not that it's any of your business but I'm Bi, Elena, always have been."

"He can't satisfy you like a women can, like I can. The sex we had was out of this world, you cant deny that."

"I'm not saying the sex wasn't good, but compared to Stiles, you were mediocre, he satisfied me more than you can imagine. It was the best orgasm I have ever had, with anyone,  you will never satisfy me. And if you keep up with this, not only will you not have me, but you wont have Stefan either. You see, there is a camera in the corner, I have all this recorded. I'm sure my dear brother would love to see what his girlfriend is up to."

Elena's eyes widened with horror. "You wouldn't dare."

"Oh I would, now leave me the fuck alone."

Elena stormed out crying.

Damon was done with her. He wanted to see Stiles, he needed to see Stiles.

4 months later - Stiles and Damon were now  boyfriends, Stiles had even told his dad that he was dating a vampire. Noah was okay with it as long as Stiles was happy and wasn't being used as a blood bank. Noah even visited and turns out, he loved Damon. They got on really well. He could see that they were happy. He even gave Damon permission to turn Stiles, but only if he asked for it. It had to be on his terms and Damon completely agreed. He told Noah, he would never do anything without Stiles permission. Noah even contemplated moving to Mystic falls once he retires. He knows that Stiles isn't going to go back to Beacon Hills anytime soon. Noah has 5 months left before retirement. Stiles was so happy  at the thought of his dad moving. On the last day of Noah's visit, the three of them were having lunch. When they left the grill, Stiles heard a growl. When he turned around the pack was there. There were all in attack mode realizing that Damon was a vampire.

"Stiles, get away from him, he is a vampire." Derek growled.

"Yeah, I know, he is my boyfriend."

"Your dating a vampire, really Stiles. Are you crazy?." Scott asked.

"Who I date is none of your concern." Stiles spat.

"Of course it is, you are pack. We don't accept you dating a blood sucker." Derek growled.

"I don't need your permission and I'm not pack." Stiles stated.

"Come on Stiles, it's time to come home, we miss you." Scott said with his puppy eyes.

"I'm sorry Scott, but this is my home."

"Sheriff, please talk some sense into him." Scott asked.

"I'm sorry Scott, but I agree with Stiles, he is so much happier since he moved here. And in 5 months when I retire, I will be joining him."

"Your leaving too. But Beacon Hills is your home, both of your homes." Lydia said.

"My home is where Stiles is. And his home is here with his boyfriend."

"Sir, how can you be okay with Stiles dating a vampire." Derek asked.

"Because Damon loves my son. Stiles was heartbroken after what you did Derek." Noah told him.

"Wait what did Derek do.?" Scott asked.

This time Damon finally spoke. "He used him for sex. When Stiles told him that he loved him, Derek told him that he could never love him, and that they were only having a bit of fun."

The pack looked at Derek shocked. Scott was fuming.

"I'm Sorry, I was scared. I haven't exactly had much luck in that department have I. Once he left I realised that I do love him." Derek looked at Stiles. "Stiles, I do love you, and if you give me a chance, I will prove it. Please come home and we can give it a go."

Damon tensed next to stiles and stiles felt it. Stiles squeezed Damon's hand tighter reassuring him.

"Derek, you hurt me, I can't forgive you for that and I don't love you anymore. I'm in love with Damon. He is it for me."

"But he is a vampire, he is Immortal. You will get old whilst he stays the same. Do you think he will still live you then." Derek asks.

"Yeah, I know he would. But he won't need to" Stiles whispered.

Damon head snapped to him. "What are you saying Stiles."

"I'm saying I want to spend the rest of eternity with you, I'm giving you permission to change me."

"Are you sure?."Damon asked.

"I've never been surer in my life."

"You can't be serious Stiles." Scott said.

"I am serious."

"sheriff, you can't be okay with this. Your son will be dead. He will be a blood sucker." Derek spat.

"I know and I'm fine with it"

It was Stiles turn to look shocked. "really?."

"Yes Stiles. I knew as soon as I met Damon, and saw the two of you. I know you Stiles, I know how your mind works." Noah laughed.

"He has compelled you both, he must be controlling you." Derek growled.

Stiles lifted his wrist up showing the pack his bracelet. "Damon gave me this bracelet after we met. It has vervain in it. My dad has one too. Vervain to vampires is like wolfs bane to werewolves. He can't control us whilst we are wearing vervain or if we have injested it. I also drink it in my coffee each morning. Just in case I loose the bracelet. My dad is going to start having it in his tea too."

"Scott, Lydia, I'm staying here. I'm happy, please can't you be happy for me."

Scott ran and hugged Stiles. "You better visit. And call me and Skype me all the time."

"I will, your still my brother Scott, I love you."

"Love you too bro."

"We will all miss you Stiles." Lydia said whilst hugging him.

"Please Stiles. Don't do this." Derek said looking hurt.

"Derek, leave it. He's not coming with us. And after what you did, I don't blame him." Lydia snapped.

Derek looked guilty. "I'm sorry for hurting you, you will always be pack Stiles. Even if you are a vampire."

Derek walked away and the pack followed.

Damon hugged Stiles and kissed his forehead. "I love you so much."

"I love you Damon, always and forever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 9.3K 18
Stiles Stilinski was a regular teenage kid. Well, as regular as being in love with a brooding werewolf can get. Derek Hale is in love with Stiles, to...
30.1K 531 10
I can't take it anymore, my wolf and I need to see him...smell him, kiss him, be with him. I need Stiles. ----------- Smut and cursing In this sto...
5.9K 147 3
A question brought them together ... This story is part of a series... #Steter #Stiles_Stilinski #Peter_Hale
1.6K 72 25
A Collection of Fics for Bad Things Happen Bingo. Fandom: Teen Wolf Ships: Various