Dating A Nerd For Two Weeks |...

Af NaaHyuNiee

A story where Jeongwoo challenged Haruto to date a nerd for 2 weeks!!! Mere

Challenge
Confession
Chasing after him
Day 1 #Chase
Day 1 #Chase Continues
Junkyu's POV
Day 2 #Chase
Day 1 #Dating
Day 1 #Dating continues
Day 2 #Dating
Day 2 #Dating continues
Day 3 #Dating
Day 4 #Dating
Day 4 #Dating continues
Day 5 #Dating
Day 5 #dating continues
Day 6 #Dating
Day 6 #Dating Continues
Day 8 #Dating
Day 9 #Dating
Day 9 #Dating Continues
Day 10 #Dating
Day 11 #Dating
Day 12 #Dating
The end ❀

Day 14 #End of dating..

2.5K 114 52
Af NaaHyuNiee

Next day Haruto found himslef in a familiar surrounding. As he opened his eyes and looked around his gaze met with two of his friends..

With a troubled look Asahi questioned, "So, Did- Junkyu found out?"

Haruto was reminded of disgusted look on Junkyu's face all over again...  While keeping his head low Haruto nodded in approval.

Jeongwoo quickly defended himself, "Ruto, I really didn't say anything."

with a sigh Haruto replied, "I know"

Asahi said he also didn't so how did he found out??

With a crack in his voice Haruto replied, "His friend herad us talking"

What his friend?? But when?? We didn't talk about dare thing in public!!

Asahi replied, "We did, remember few days ago in school backyard.. we were teasing Haruto.. Maybe he heard us that day"

Maybe he did... This time Jeongwoo couldn't meet Haruto's eyes.. afterall it was he who was so loud that day..

Asahi let out a sigh, "Junkyu sure must've been hurt. He heard a bitter truth from somebody else's mouth."

Haruto's head went even more lower, "I... I did so wrong to Junkyu...I should've listen to you Asahi.... I should've told him the truth."

Asahi hugged his best friend who was in tears , "Ruto, don't cry... everything will be fine, you just have to talk to him."

"Nothing will be fine Asahi, not when I clearly saw the hate in Junkyu's eyes for me. He hates me now, Junkyu hates me..... He does hate me.... "What should I do??

He doesn't hate you Haruto, he is just upset right now. Someone dated him for a dare, if u were to find out such truth, you will be upset too Haruto...

Asahi, it hurts... it hurts to see those hatred on Junkyu's eyes.. I messed it up... I messed up everything... does this mean I will lose him?? Asahi will I lose Junkyu???

You will not lose him Haruto, Trust me you will not. Now stop crying.. we will definitely come up with something.. So calm down n think about it ok..

Once Haruto calm down a bit, Three of them gathered around and started to talk..

Asahi started the conversation, "So Ruto tell me, what you wish to do??"

I--- I just want to apologise to Junkyu for everything...

Jeongwoo who has been silently feeling guilty for everything spoke up, "How about I go and try talking to Junkyu first, afterall it was me who started this dare thing. I'm sorry Haruto because of me...

Stop apologising Woo, it's not your fault.. And don't think about talking things out with Junkyu. He is so heartbroken plus angry, he will end up saying something to you that he will regret saying forver...

Junkyu doesn't wanna listen to your explanation and you won't let us explain.. if so how will you clear up the things huh??

Haruto is right Jeongwoo, it will only worsen the situation if you go and talk with him right now..  No matter how bad it is, it should be Haruto to talk things out between them.. N listen Haruto, you did something wrong which hurt Junkyu so much.. don't expect that Junkyu will let u explain so easily.. And even if he does let you, don't expect that things we will be same as before...

Haruto's eyes got teary all over agin after hearing what Asahi mentioned.. "well it's true that things will never be the same between them and he is the one to blame"

Seeing the sudden mood of his best friends Asahi quickly added, "Haruto don't think about the negative yet. Who knows maybe after your explanation, he might forgive you. So for now Just focus on explaining yourself ok...

Haruto nodded in approval.

After putting his jacket and mentally preparing himself to do whatever it takes to talk things out with Junkyu, Haruto made his way toward Junkyu's home.

After like an Hour, Junkyu came out of his house. As expected he wasn't alone, Jihoon was by his side. But it doesn't matter who is by Junkyu's side. All that matters right now is to talk with Junkyu.. Ignoring the glare that he was receiving from Jihoon, Haruto spoke, "Junkyu how are you feeling?"

You think I will be happy after hearing that someone dated me for the sake of dare??

Haruto tried to touch Junkyu but Junkyu harshly pushed him away, "don't you dare to touch me. Jihoon let's go or else we will be late for lecture."

That was harsh, but Haruto had expected it.. But he was not ready to give up yet.. not until he gets to explain himself.. so he took the cab and followed Junkyu to his lecture room. Sadly by the time he reached, Junkyu was already attending the lecture so he just waited for him to finish..

As soon as he saw Junkyu packing up his bags, Haruto cleared his throat..  But everything was left in vein. Even when he kept on shouting Junkyu's name, Junkyu didn't even bother to spare a look at him...

Feeling dejected he returned to his home that day... the next day he repeated the same thing.. wake up, run toward Junkyu's house, wait for him to get out, not get a second look, being ignored and return home being dejected all over again..

Days passed by but the hatred in Junkyu's eyes didn't change.. Haruto was becoming weaker and weaker as the days were passing by.. But he was not ready to stop yet.. he put on his shoes and run toward Junkyu's house again.. but this time somebody was already waiting for him..

Haruto, could you please stop following Junkyu?? Can't you see, he doesn't want to see you or talk to you.. so could you please leave him alone??

Jihoon, I just want to apologise..

Apologise for what?? Treating him like some shit that u used for the sake of dare??

Jihoon it's not like that!!

No matter how hurtful it sounds but it's the truth.. you used him.. He loved you Haruto, he truly did.. I was always against of him dating you but after realising how happy he was, I accepted it.. I thought maybe you have changed, but guess what you are even worse than what I expected Haruto.. Now if you have little bit of shame left in you, leave Junkyu alone.. I may have sound calm tonight but next time it will not. So stay away.. got it.. Now get lost..

Jihoon, I know I did wrong that's why I want to apologise..

Jihoon laughed bitterly, U still expect Junkyu to forgive you?? Aren't you being to shameless??

Think whatever you like Jihoon but I'm not walking away until I explain myself to Junkyu..

You bastard, Jihoon was about to hit Haruto but stopped After hearing Junkyu's voice...

Junkyu what are you doing here??

Jihoon I wanna talk with Haruto... Alone... can you give us a moment..

Junkyu..

Jihoon I said leave..

Junkyu's voice was so fierce that Jihoon had no other option but to leave them alone..

After Jihoon had left, Haruto started the conversation, "Junkyu how are you feeling??"

I'm good... Guess I'm doing much much better that expected. See my eyes are fine, I'm eating well.. sleeping on time and even attending the lectures. So if you are here to comfort the broken person, then sorry to disappoint.. I'm absolutely fine..

Haruto was little taken aback by that statement.. he knows that Junkyu is trying not to show his weak self.. deep down he is hurt... So he quickly apologised, "Junkyu I'm sorry.. I'm sorry for everything."

I forgive you..

Why you look so shocked Mr Haruto?? I said I forgive you..

Junkyu you forgive me.. does this mean we can start over??

Junkyu started to laugh, "Haruto, how can u be this funny??? Start over.... Is love some kind of game to you, that if things didn't go the way that you wanted, just press the button and start over?? Or is this some kind of dare again, you know like to get back with Junkyu and all that??

Junkyu, I know you are mad and you must hate me.. but trust me.. I'm in love with you.. not for the sake dare or anything.. and at this moment I'm here and everything that I'm saying are my true feelings.. I love you Junkyu, I love you for real"

Wait let me ask you?? What you expect from me after hearing those stuff huh?? Be happy or feel proud that Mr Watanabe Haruto is in love with me?? Tell me what you expect huh??

Junkyu I expect nothing, I just want you to forgive me..

Then I already told you that I forgive.. Now did you get what you needed?? Now can you leave me alone??

Haruto quickly held Junkyu who was about to leave.."Junkyu, can you not give me a second chance?"

Junkyu harshly pushed Haruto's hands that were holding him.. "A second chance?? For what?? For you to break my heart all over again??"

No Junkyu, this time I will fix everything.. I promise

No thank you Haruto.. My heart is beyond fixable... You broke them into millions of pieces.. now no matter how many chances I give you, they cannot go back to how it used to be.. now I must get used to living with it so could you stop provoking the broken pieces again n again?? It's only adding upto my existing pain...

Junkyu...

Haruto I'm begging you.. leave me alone.. I don't want to start anything with you.. you may say, you've fallen in love with now... but that doesn't change the fact that u dated me all this time for the sake of dare n our relation wouldn't-have existed if it wasn't for dare.. and I believe it would be easier for you to move on.. after-all u were planning to ditch me after 14 days.. weren't you?? N guess what it's more that 14 days.. seems like time to end this drama.. So think of it as your original plan.. Your dare is finished.. congratulations you won... Now be happy, move on and don't show your face to me ever again... It's over.. it's over between me and you..

————————💔💔 ———————

Seems like Junkyu is still mad.. What will happen next??
———-

Author's Note

I'm sorry for late update all over again, but I promise that I will update next chapter soon... It's heartbreaking.. I'm sorry for making u all cry again... Don't stress much ok.. I will fix everything in next chap ❤️❤️

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

2.5K 126 11
An unfulfilled love story from when they were young and couldn't make the right decisions. Two soulmates left with thoughts full of 'what might have...
7.9K 310 32
about a girl that have a crush on a guy called junghwan but everythings got so much complicated
41.7K 1.4K 23
Will Doyoung fall for Haruto after their nth night stand? A story where they meet as strangers. ⚠️ Warning: 18+ Content #1- mashiho #1- watanabehar...
3.3K 266 17
Jeongwoo never believed in enemy to lovers trope until it happened with him (Sorry, I'm bad at description >⁠.⁠<)