splatoon manga oneshots (xrea...

By cyberspaceangel

ೃ⁀➷ ₗₑₜₛ dₐₙcₑ bₑₙₑₐₜₕ ₜₕₑ ₛₜₐᵣₛ ₐₙd fₒᵣgₑₜ ₜₕₑ wₒᵣₗd. __________________________________________ ..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙... More

𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐗 [𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃]
𝐊𝐄𝐘
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒 → "𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝!" ♡︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄-𝐄𝐆𝐆 → "𝐏𝐢𝐩-𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐚𝐤" ♡︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄 → "𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡" ♡︎
𝟏𝟎𝟎 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬!
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄 → "𝐏𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐚" ☁︎︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐇𝐀 → "𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐀𝐥𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐞" ♡︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒 → "𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡" ♡︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 → "𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬" ♡︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐇𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈 → "𝐒𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐭" ♡︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄-𝐄𝐆𝐆 → "𝐏𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐞" ♡︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐍-𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐑 → "𝐉𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐬" ☁︎︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐆𝐎𝐆𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐒 → "𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨-𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐭" ♡︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐑 → "𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤" ☁︎︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀 → "𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐬𝐲" ♡︎
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ OMGoMgOMGKGM
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐘 → "𝐓𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬" ☁︎︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐒𝐊𝐔𝐋𝐋 → "𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲" ♡︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊 → "𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫" ☁︎︎
︎ 𝟏𝐤 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐒
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐒𝐊𝐔𝐋𝐋 ; 𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒 → "𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧" ♡︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐒𝐊𝐔𝐋𝐋 ; 𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒 → "𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧" [2] ♡
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐇𝐀 → "𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧!" ♡︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐑 → "𝐂𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬" ☁︎︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐇𝐀 → "𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞" ♡︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐘 → "𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲" ♡︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊 → "𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞" ♡︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐇𝐀 ; 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐘 → "𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧" ☔︎︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐇𝐀 → "𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬" ☁︎︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊 → "𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐮𝐧" ♡︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐇𝐀 → "𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬" ♡︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐑𝐄𝐃-𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐄 → "𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐥" ♡︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑 → "𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜" ♡︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐍-𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐑 → "𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡" ☁︎︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐑 → "𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠" ♡︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐇𝐀 → "𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫" ♡︎
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ changes
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄 → "𝐏𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠" ☁︎︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐑 → "𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭" ♫
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ erm
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒 → "𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭" ♡︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊 → "𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞" ♡︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐘 → "𝐍𝐚𝐩" ♡︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐒𝐊𝐔𝐋𝐋 → "𝐔𝐧𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝" ♡︎
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ WHAT THE FUCKK
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑 → "𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞" ♡︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 → "𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰" ♫
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑 → "𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐫" ♡︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄 → "𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦" ♡︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊 → "𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝" ♡︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐑 → "𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞" ♡︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐇𝐀 → "𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬" ♡︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐑 ; 𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐉𝐑 → "𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫" ♫
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐑 ; 𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐉𝐑 → "𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫" ♫ [ALT]
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 → "𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐝 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬" ♡︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒 → "𝐁𝐨𝐥𝐝" ♡︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 → "𝐏𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠" ☁︎︎
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ updates!
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐘 → "𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫" ☁︎︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐑 ; 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒 → "𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬" ♡︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐉𝐑 ; 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒 → "𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫" ♡︎
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ sorry
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐑 → "𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝" ☔︎︎
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ woop woop
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄 → "𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠" ♡︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐇𝐀 → "𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐛𝐮𝐬" ♡︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐒𝐊𝐔𝐋𝐋 → "𝟏𝟎𝟎 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬" ♡︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐇𝐀 → "𝐓𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜!" ♡︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑 → "𝐃𝐲𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐨 𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫" ♡︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀 → "𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐩" ☁︎︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐑 → "𝐁𝐞𝐭" ♡︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 → "𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐭𝐡" ♡︎
𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 🎃
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊 ; 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐘 → "𝐂𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐞" ☁︎︎
⊱┊ ︎𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒 - 𝐀𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐉𝐑 → "𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬" ☁︎︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑 → "𝐀𝐦𝐦𝐨 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬" ♡︎
⊱┊ ︎𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒 - 𝐆𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐒𝐊𝐔𝐋𝐋 → "𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬" ♡︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐑 → 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 🎄
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐇𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈 → "𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬" ☁︎︎
◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐇𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈 → "𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐥" ☁︎︎
uppppppdate
whaddup fam

𝟐𝟎𝐤 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐒

438 10 26
By cyberspaceangel

•   °    +   °   •  

everyone x reader

haha heyyyy yallll so uhm i know i said i was on break but i really quickly wanted to make this as a little surprise ig because uhh yessss

also i have a question at the end so like stay tuned ig

°   •    +   •   °  

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

"ROADTRIP!!!!!!!"

"Goggles, calm down! You're gonna blow everyones eardrums out...!"

"Sorry, I'm just too excited! This is gonna be so fun!"

You watched the blue inkling jump up and down in pure joy. It caused you to smile.

Emperor and his Brother had one day grouped everyone together (everyone meaning team blue, rider, the s4, etc etc) and suddenly announced that you would all be going on a road trip. Most seemed open to the idea but some others weren't. But unfortunately for them they didn't have much of a choice and were forced to come along.

Now here you all were, packing all of your suitcases and belongings into Emperor' s
car. It was a pretty large car, and it should be able to fit all of you (somewhat) comfortably. There might not be a lot of leg room but at least you could sit down.

"I CALL SHOTGUN!" Aloha yelled before diving into the front passengers seat.

"I never said you could sit there." Emperor walked up to the open car door. He stood and crossed his arms whilst looking at Aloha sternly.

"Seriously? D'you not know how shotgun works?" Aloha leaned back and childishly glared back at Emperor.

"I don't need to know how it works, because you aren't sitting there." Emperor grabbed Aloha by the back of his shirt and practically lifted him out like how a mother cat carries her babies.

"Now then, (Y/N), would you like the front seat?" He turned to you with a soft smile on his face.

"Hey.. I'm right here!" You heard Aloha start to argue, but was quickly silenced by a frightening glare from Emperor.

You slightly shook your head no. "No thank you, let someone else have it. I'll sit in the back with the others."

"That's fine. Prince can have it then."

"HEY?! WHAT ABOUT ME?" Aloha shrieked before being dropped to the ground. Emperor walked away from him, humming a little tune.

"You can sit next to me, Aloha." You offered, walking up to him and crouching down to his level. He was sitting criss cross on the paved path.

"Really?!" He looked up at you with hopefulness. You smiled and nodded.

"YES! I love sitting next to pretty people!" Aloha dove up and gave you a tight hug, nuzzling your cheek. You felt butterflies in your stomach. "Sure, now help me pack the rest of my stuff up."

"Will do!" Aloha got up and happily picked up your items, and bringing them to the car.

— timeskip —

Everyones things had been packed, and it was time to get on the road.

There were 4 Rows of seats, which each had three seats (the exception being the very front row, which only had two seats as it was where the steering wheel was located). Like I said, big car.

Emperor and Prince were in the front, the other S4 members were in the second row, you Aloha and Rider sat in the next row, and Team Blue took the last row of seats (even though i said there was only three seats idk how that works u figure it out im too lazy to make an explanation)

You all sat down and begun to drive. You could hear Team Blue chatting away in the seats behind you, and it sounded like Skull was snoring up in the front.

"Do you know where were like... going?" You asked Aloha, slighting turning your.

"I heard we're heading to the next big city over... called Splatsville or something... but we're gonna be heading to a few tourist spots first." You nodded your head in understanding.

"Sounds nice."

— OCTO CANYON —

First stop on the list was the famous Octo Canyon. Usually, they would let people explore the canyons - with safety precautions first - but for this one they didn't allow anyone past the usual viewing point.

You were looking around at the Canyons beauty with Rider. The other were off goofing around at the gift shop or something.

You spotted something silver and round behind one of the rocks. It kinda looked like... a tea kettle?

"Hey Rider, is that a big tea kettle behind there or what?" You pointed to your finding. You could see Rider visibly tense.

"Uhm- I uhm... I'm sure it's nothing... nowcomeonletsgo." He quickly dismissed your finding and dragged you off back to your group.

A bit strange, but whatever.

But before you were dragged off... out of the corner of your eye, you could've sworn you had seen someone come out of the tea kettle...

— MOUNT NANTAI —

Next stop was the infamous Mount Nantai. Although many being a somewhat famous mountain, not many people came here. You never really knew why, although you heard it had something to do with reports of robotic and distorted voices being heard... ahhh I'm sure it's nothing!

You and Team Blue all decided to take a small little hike to the stream that was on the mountain. It was a fairly easy climb, as the stream was located near the base of the mountain.

When you got there, the sun was shining through the lush grove of trees hanging overhead, illuminating the water. You could hear birds chirping as the calming scent of river water filled your nostrils.

"Isn't this place beautiful?" Headphones gushed. You all simultaneously agreed. "Yeah, it's pretty nice here."

"Oo! Oo! Look! A squirrel!" Goggles pointed to a tree where you all found a squirrel just standing there. It wasn't doing anything. Just chilling.

"Yeah... Cool squirrel Goggles..." Specs slowly nodded. "How about we get back now?"

You all started trudging down the mountain. You saw a rock in the distance that looked to have some sort of old telephone resting ontop. Even though it didn't have eyes, you felt as if it was burning into your soul. You could just feel the hatred radiating off from it.

Feeling a bit creeped out... your started sped walking back down.

Although you still couldn't shake the feeling of being watched.

— SPLATSVILLE —

Finally, you all made it to the 'City of Chaos'..

I wonder what the bustling city has to offer?

(um tbc i guess cuz idk what splatsville is like yet lmao)

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

sorey for spelling mistakes its late at night

ok real quickly i just wanted to thank yall once again for your endless love and support. when i first started this book, I never expected to get to where i am now. I love waking up in the morning to see yalls comments,,, it really makes my day. i know im not the best at responding to comments but just know that i most definitely do see them and read them. once again thank you all for 20k!!! <3

NOW

for my pokemon fans out there.... i was actually thinking about making some sort of like... platonic x reader thing. i was thinking something like an x reader that takes place in the sun and moon anime. it wont focus on romantic relationships, it'll be more of a platonic book. anyways i just wanted to hear what yall think of the idea and if yall would read it

once again thank you for reading this somewhat crappy book and just know that you are so loved and cared for every single day and you are so worth it and im so proud of you. keep you head up <3

k now back to my break-

- myth <333333

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 1K 38
𝙑𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙎𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙖 𝙭 𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙! 𝙄𝙨𝙚𝙠𝙖𝙞'𝙙! 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 Weekly updates every Wednesday at 12 pm EST 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢...
921 25 20
Scarlet was normal, she made good grades, had some friends, lived a good life. Until Aloha. When she met him, things got complicated. Her family's pa...
19.4K 540 21
[splatoon x idol!reader] [DISCONTINUED] ↷ ·˚ ༘ splatoon story : ꒱ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ───────────── .°୭̥ ❁ ˎˊ˗ - in which you're returning to the city was not fun...
60.8K 1.3K 23
[splatoon x idol!reader] - [I MADE THIS WHEN I WAS 12 DONT JUDGE TOO HARD LMAO] ↷ ·˚ ༘ splatoon story : ꒱ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ───────────── .°୭̥ ❁ ˎˊ˗ - in whic...