My CEO Is My Ex Girlfriend(MO...

By Yeba_Leader

Where Moonbyul is now Solar boss and they happen to be ex girlfriend More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11(M)
Part 12
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16(M)~End
New story

Part 13

803 32 23
By Yeba_Leader

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Others

Moonbyul POV
She been standing there shocked for some time already is she okay.

"Babe...you alright".

"I'm sorry...you...an agent working for some Organization and you didn't tell me".

"I'm sorry babe...I was planning to tell you one day".

"So you were hiding secrets from me since 6 years ago".

"I wasn't...I mean yes I did but it's only a temporary secret". Right now the only thing I don't want is to fight with her, her parents is already giving me a headache...imagine having a fight with her now.

"Do you have any idea that whatever you do in that HPO agency could be dangerous"! She half yelled at me and walked closer to me, the anger in her eyes were like obvious...it's like a fire waiting to be put out.

"Calm down baby...I promise after I deal with your parents, there will be no more of such things". I hug her and reassure her, she is the only one I would want to listen to...even if the leader of the organisation pleaded with me, I will never step foot in the agency after all this mess.

"Promise me alright". She hug me tightly and refused to let go, I wonder if I can ever feel such warmth if I never meet her.

"I promise you...Solar"

Solar POV
Question for myself...how did Moonbyul found out that my parents are some murderer in the first place, sure she is some super powered agent with amazing features but for all I know my parents are usually at home and only out at night...and usually we have dates at night so even if she saw them slaughter someone, I would be with her.

"Just how is it possible...the timing is different and the places, and I doubt there's people who spy on my parents".

"What are you thinking about unnie...are you thinking about your girlfriend, Jinnie told me you got back together".

"Nothing much just— WAIT WHEEIN! when were you even here...and how did you even get in here, that door can only be open with a passcode and the key".

"Oh, me and Jinnie know the passcode". They know the passcode, why am I the only one that don't know the passcode...I'm her girlfriend not them.

"Don't feel jealous, she didn't tell us the passcode we figured it out...she just won't change it".

"Why are you even in here, are you looking for Moonbyul she have a meeting right now".

"Well...I heard your parents—"

"Strangers got out of jail thank you for reminding me".

"Sorry, Moonbyul told us that you know".

"Yeah...but how did you react when you realise Hyejin was an agent". She froze a bit and smirked, she was biting her lips and averting eye contact at all times.

"Well...things...got heated up after an argument, she...kinda went rough". I chocked on my saliva and looked at the small tiny girl speaking now, I didn't need to know about that.

"That explains the one time you were so bruised, I thought you got attacked". I was so worried for her back then, I mean she lost her voice and she insisted on wearing long sleeve and turtleneck everyday.

"Don't remind me...she literally went full out on me because I had a little argument about her being in that HPO thing...she was so...ROUGH"!

"Who is rough". There's my girlfriend, the most beautiful lady in all of universe my sweet star.

"Babe~ I miss you...your stupid meeting was so long".

*fake gags*

"Shut up Wheein, if not I'll give Hwasa a Bluetooth vibrator for her birthday...I know she gets crazy with you sometimes".

"BYUL! Privacy for them". I slapped her arm and look towards Wheein, she is probably so embarrass now.

"Well...ahem...you see actually I want to say something, but before that...why does this office smell...like...sex".

"Oh...it's the new...perfume I'm...wearing". This is so embarrassing, imagine telling your best friend that you had sex in this exact office just hours ago.

"Oh yes...perfume definitely *cough* yeah".

"Well...let's talk about the more important things first...Hyejin found out where is umm...her parents" My heart stop beating for a moment and my whole body froze, they only just escaped and they got found...they must be pretty close to me now.

"Babe, don't worry...we will put them back in jail".

"I know we will" I am going to personally skin them off, I'll break every bone for every person they killed.

"By the way...Unnie I can see the hickeys".

Moonbyul POV
What if I can't protect her, my girlfriend is the only hing I cherish in life other than my friends...I can't risk losing her again...and I don't want those murder freaks to go organs hunting again...who know what people have to suffer because of them.

"Wheein, give me back my coffee".

"Kiss me first".

"Wheein just give her back her coffee". She say that but refuses to let me drink 3 cups of coffee a day, how funny.

"Kids, my office is not a flirting area".

"Alright people why don't we have some fun after work, Moonbyul have many things to do". The both of them sigh and sit down on the couch, I'm glad I have such an understanding girlfriend by my side.

"Girls I have just another few documents and we can go, just give me another 30 minutes".

___

"I'm done".

"Great, now we can really have some fun". She is really excited, sometimes I really forget that she get drunk easily.

"Don't drink too much babe, you might end up in bed naked".

"You too hyejin"

Well our warning definitely did not work because...this 2 dork head is now very red and crazy....also known as being drunk.

"bAbe am I red".

"GOSH GET YOUR GIRL RIGHT I AM WHEEIN AND NO YOU ARE NOT RED"! Wheein is vey frustrated now, Solar have been asking the same question for the past 20 minutes and it's starting to get on her nerves.

"You look taller Wheein hehe". I laughed at Hyejin comment and Wheein smack her head...probably offended by what she just said.

"I know I am tall...but I think you 2 need to tone it down a little".

"I think I'm gonna puke".

"Same...Babe take care of our stuff".

"HEY MOONBYUL IS NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND I AM"!

"Our girlfriend is crazy when they're drunk".

"Talk about it...I can't believe she mistook you for me, and they only had 4 glass". We sat around and talked while waiting for our drunk girlfriend to return, it took quite some time and we were getting worried...well we are very worried.

"We should go check on them".

"I agree".

We searched the entire place for them but they were definitely not around, where in the world are they.

"I have a bad feeling".

"I already know something bad happened". Look like I meed to use my secret weapon, this always works like magic.

"I'm giving about $1000 if you have any information about my beautiful girlfriend, she have long hair and was wearing a beautiful black dress".

"BYUL! That's not how you find a missing girlfriend". It's not like people will willingly help us, people this days are hungry for money...they would literally kill for money.

("Well, if you are talking about the girl that was drunk and pulling a tan girl...they got dragged by some people, something about organs and ransom and all") We literally left them alone for a few minutes and they got kidnapped, must be Yongsun's parents...fuck I don't even knoW where are they now...well Wheein should know right.

"Thanks, here's your money...Wheein follow me".

Hwasa POV
Gosh...I drank too much my head hurts so bad, where is Wheein, I felt like someone was dragging me somewhere...last I remember is...

"Let us go...dumbass...we need to go".

"Who the heck are you".

("Good night my dear, sleep well"). Everything went black afterwards, I don't remember the face of the people but I was for sure this is not my home at all.

"Good morning Hyejin". Wait Yongsun unnie, what is she doing with a knife, and why is her wrist bleeding...and most importantly why am I being tied up.

"Umm Solar...the knife is for"? She walked towards me with the knife and I immediately felt a shiver down my spine, is she the one that kidnapped me...maybe she found out that I stole her chocolates.

"Stay still alright".

"W-Wait Yongsun ah....I'm sorry for stealing your chocolates...let's be civilised people and sort this out calmly".

"YOU DID WHAT"! Crap it's not the chocolate...I'm dead I shouldn't have told her that.

"Okay is it because I broke your perfume bottle, I said sorry a million times".

"STOP MOVING"!

"W-WAIT I SAID SORRY"!!!!!

I ain't gonna let you know what happen this easily hehe 😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 808 47
Mostly Solar ships
139K 3.8K 33
Moonbyul meets someone online, but she doesn't knw that that person was from her class...the new girl, who is she? To moonbyul, she was different an...
3.2K 81 11
"I'm in control Unnie"
35.3K 1.8K 43
❝𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭.❞ ──── in which the lost moon found her sun. © 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 {COMPLETED}