Assassin [H.S.]

Av reignflwr

"I didn't mean spying, darling." he says while his fingers dance around to hold the cigarette in between the... Mer

Intro/Teaser
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thrity Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty One
Fourty Two
Fourty Three
Fourty Four
Fourty Five
Fourty-Six
Fourty-Seven
Fourty-Eight
Fourty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five

Twenty Three

94 2 0
Av reignflwr

22:45pm (10:45pm)
Date: April 18th, 2018
Location: Greendale, Oregon

*A week and a half later*

Sloane Davenport

I really wish that I could've told everyone sooner than later. But I guess the truth comes in whenever it needs to.

It just takes time in order for it hit you hard.

...

Reporting from Greendale on Channel 2 news, our shocking news story comes in from Greendale Providence High School, where an alleged high school teen has been charged with sexual harassment allegations and multiple regards to the safety of students here in Greendale. These reports came in on April 5th as 18 year old football quarterback star Brayden Shutlz was involved in a heavily rough fight with a student who does not want to be named, causing a massive brawl and injuries. The two students were fighting about a mishap between another friend until punches were thrown before school started.

Schultz was found with a small weapon, a 2 inch knife, hidden within the jacket he wore during the fight. The police have investigated whether Schultz intended to harm the other student with the weapon falling out of his pocket during the brawl. Witnesses have said that he did not use it, yet Schultz was carrying an unsafe weapon on school grounds, causing a safety concern for students. The police have looked down if Schultz will be charged for possession and use.

However, what caused the reports of Shultz to come in as a sexual assault were from his previous girlfriend. Some are certain to say this was the reason why Schultz and the student were in this fight due to her story. His girlfriend, who also does not be named nor interviewed due to private concerns of her family, came forth with the report of his previous misdemeanors on her and from the day before the brawl. She also had to be brought up to the Greendale County Police Department, to further the statement of the attempts of Mr. Shultz towards her.

It turns out that evidence against Mr. Shultz did indeed prove a much further investigation as charges were pressed to him and his family. Video recordings from the hallway cameras at Greendale High were used against Schultz and his attorney, where he did allegedly attacked his previous girlfriend the day before the brawl.

The court case which occurred last week on April 12th, proved Mr. Shultz guilty of all charges and restraining order to his previous girlfriend. Court Judge Jane Williams court-ordered a psychological counseling as he could serve time in jail for one to two years. Mr. Shultz will be suspended for the rest of the spring semester and will resume schooling online. His family and the victim's family will not be taking interviews at this time as both will resume under normal circumstances.

Principal Steven Marino and Vice Principal Kevin Hanson confronted the statements with how these sexual harassment allegations affected these students and the safety of those dating in the school. They also announce they do not condone policies of zero tolerance towards those with weapons and fights. Counseling will be advised to every student who is troubled by sexual assault and mental health.

If you are a victim of sexual partner violence or assault, please contact the Sheriff's station's number below. Reporting from Greendale Providence High School, this is Channel 2 EyeWitness News.

...

I've dealt with the numerous amounts of generosity and love from those at school and from CASTA as well. Uncle James also advised me to meet with the CASTA therapist who's been with me after my breakup with Brayden.

After telling my story of how Brayden came to be a psychopath, the police needed me to take pictures of my neck as evidence, which in no time made the judge more interested in putting Brayden behind bars. My statement was clear, and I was ready to move forward.

The worst part of the trial was seeing his family on the bench, trying their best to defend their son but I knew much my heart that they couldn't. Nate actually had to fly in to go in with Brayden to court but we never said anything to each other because it would look like we're conspiring together. I just hope he's okay dealing with this, because it now makes him the only golden boy out of his family.

I was lucky enough to be given a few days off from school thanks to VP Hanson's kind offer. People were calling me multiple times saying that I was right to leave his nasty groping ass behind. Many of the girls actually had stories like mine where Brayden did grope on them. But the ones who didn't believe me still call me a "liar and attention whore."

Well that's mostly Kelsey van Ryan and her group of skanks that troll around me. Cece just told me she's just mad because she lost her prom date and king to the baddest bitch, me.

I still can't believe she slapped Brayden across the face before he was escorted out of school the day I confessed. Cece was cussing him out and actually threatening him at the very least. She knew if anyone tried to hurt me again, they're gonna have to deal with her.

But for the most part, all I could think of was Harry, dealing with my anxiety, insomnia and night terrors that occur often. He got suspended for a few days and called on me every night to see how I was doing. We would stay up late, talk about the stupidest things, even joke about me and maybe even try to put me asleep even though I was too stubborn to say no.

He sneaked up to my room from the windows hanging from the ledge. He startled me the first time he opened my window and knocked down my ceramic pot for class. But the reason why he wanted to come up and almost sneak attack me was to make sure I didn't feel like shit after what happened. We just laid together on my bed and said nothing else until one of us fell asleep. I was more welcomed into an arms that let me just savor a moment of peace as time stood still.

The feeling was a long and tiring thought, one that never made it to my reality right up when Harry came back to me.

And that's where we are today, I'm surrounded by his arms holding me so that we are facing each other laying down. His eyes are closed but he's not entirely asleep while his eyelashes are fanned out. His cheek touches the pillow softly while my hand is in his hair, brushing through the numerous strands of curls sticking up from his head. I continue to do this until his eyes are wide open, looking a little more sleepy and looking at me as I give a shy smile, hoping that I didn't disturb him.

"Mmm, Hey stranger.." He mumbles as the voice in his mouth is still sleepy. I grin back at him, with my hand still running through his hair.

"Right back at ya.." I say. "Did I wake you?"

He shakes his eyes, looking back with an honest face. "Mm no. I just like looking at your eyes.." He mutters. Rolling my eyes at him,he forms a half smile, knowing that wasn't a good reason.

"Is that so?" I ask him. He keeps his smile straight, a mischievous face he always does with me. "Okay, then what color were my eyes?" I shut them quickly so that he'll make a stupid guess even though he's right next to me.

"Obviously they're shit brown.." He says and I raise my eyebrows, predicting that he is gonna say that sooner or later.

"..but when you put them in the light, they're more of an amber color, and it's much more beautiful to see them that way.." He finishes his sentence as I open my eyes and I stare back into the green that pops from his. I admire his words, only because of how I was reminded by my parents that my true eye color is amber.

I move my hand from his head and place it on the side of his cheek. His bruise is slowly dying out as the indigo and purple colors fade away from his skin and I brush my thumb to caress it. I keep doing it while his eyes slowly blink away into a slumber.

His breathing from his chest matches with mine, in and out from his nose and keeping still. As I continue to repeat my thumb caressessing his cheek, he suddenly stops my hand from touching his skin again with his hand and intertwines his fingers with mine.

His thumb crosses over mine and he pulls his away and then goes to my face, pulling a few strands of hair out from the side. He puts it behind my ear and then his hand travels down to the sleeve of my arm, where my grey sweater covers me.

As Harry brushes through to my arm, it travels down slowly down to my knee, where it's hunched up to his leg. His fingers skim down to touch my knee, taking in the softness of the inside of his palm and then holding it. Harry hugs it with his fingers and then brings it closer to him.

My breathing suddenly goes faster and my eyes travel faster to see what he does next. He lays my knee down to his thigh while his hand lets go and goes to my face.

My throat is dry as I try to slow my breathing and bring my face closer so that our noses touch. Eyes fluttering and my stomach convulsing, he takes one up and down look and draws his lips into mine. A soft press and a small groan, Harry wraps his hand around my torso and deepening our kiss even more.

We keep kissing as he doesn't let go, one hand in my hair the other gripping my body like a blanket. I can't process how much I crave for his touch, but it's suddenly going faster than I thought.

Now his hands are on my back, traveling down and down until they reach the waistline of my pyjama shorts. Down they go, tugging it past my hip bone with my underwear attached until I stop kissing him in that short time.He pulls his lips away from our heated kissing as he looks up with eyebrows scrunched together.

I suddenly forget about the obvious big scar that is left on my hip bone. I hesitated when he started peeling off my shorts and then my mind recognized that my second life at CASTA had stained me of multiple dents on my body.

"Hey you okay?" He stops abruptly, sensing that I only ended out kissing due to the trademark of his hand pressed against the side of my thigh.

"Yeah, I just uh um.." I can't think what to say before I even speak. All I can ever do is just look at him, but he's just waiting for an answer.

"Do you still want to?" He says bluntly. His hand is now behind the back of my neck, brushing up my hair and massaging it. I've been getting used to his touch, with my bruises gone and my neck fully healed, I just never seem so bothered by it.

He already can tell I'm no virgin, and the previous jokes he made with me and my now confirmed ex psycho boyfriend.

"No, well..I dunno know." I say truthfully. "It's just..I haven't..fucked in a while you know.." I mumbled, my cheeks turning red as I confessed to him. His tongue rolls inside of his bottom lip, holding his grin from growing.

Even though I have gotten used to the comfort of Harry's angel touch, I think I've just been giving him mixed signals that I'm not ready to do it yet.

The last time I did it was with Bryaden and he kinda only gave me the last few minutes of what our relationship was based off of: sloppy sex and abusive fights. Not that I'm complaining, but most of those counted with Brayden winning over me, in bed and in your face.

He rolls his eyes back in disgust. "Still can't believe you fucked him without giving it to me first." And with that remark, I slap his arm while he chuckles to himself.

"Stop making that fucking comment." I groan. "Do you always enjoy making me feel like I'm an idiot sometimes?" I snap.

His fingers crawl from the back of my head and then clutch my hair as he brings my face closer to him. "Probably..but I choose you." He mutters.

I huff loud enough only to feel the space closing between us is now locker with our bodies. "I really fucking hate you sometimes you know that?" I hum sweetly.

His eyes narrow, his head tilted to the side. "Yeah?.."

"Yeah.." I exaggerate through my voice. But I'm trying to keep my honesty back so that he thinks that I'm serious. The humor and mischief inside his pupils dilated smaller, analyzing myself and my bitchy attitude. Harry loves to play mind games, so let's play then.

Keeping our eyes locked together and our bodies tangled, I make the first move and press my lips back to his. His tongue invades my mouth while the fingers in my hair run up and down my scalp. I'm breathless already but we're too late to give up now.

He moans through another kiss as we shuffle around to make ourselves comfortable on the bed. In the back of my head, I'm craving for more of his touch and slowly making progress, feeling the overachievement everywhere. He pulls away suddenly as he catches his breath and I open my eyes.

"Listen, Sloane you don't have to-" My lips press against his, cutting him off before he tells me otherwise. Harry doesn't pull back after we keep kissing the air out of each other.

I part my lips only to say, "Don't give me that shitty excuse." I shake my head. "I already hate you after pulling that lame attempt to save me."

With that, my hands grab his and bring it back to my shorts and I grin like an idiot. For now, I don't care if he sees my battle wounds because I'm now consumed by his presence.

Once more, his hands pick off where they left off; tugging down the waistband and the end of my underwear midway to my thigh. In a quick shift, Harry turns over so that he's on top and moving me under him. He bends down to kiss me more, while his hands keep steady with pulling the other side of my pyjama shorts and underwear, exceeding them to match where the right side of my thigh lays.

His legs lie in between mine, his erection pressing against my lower body just as hard as it could ever feel. With my eyes closed, I use my hands to grab the rim of his shirt, pulling it hard to get it off his body and my lips stuck to his wanting more.

His hands forcely grabs my arms off the back of his shirt and pin them down to the sides of my head, roughly letting himself take his shirt from the back and tossing it away.

Harry looks down to me, eyes narrow and a conniving smile. He kisses me slowly as I try catching my breath and in a second he pulls my sweater up.

Fingers crawling up, I lift my arms up so that he takes off my sweater and half of our bodies are now naked. Before he does anything else, his arms straddle over me and keep his body up from mine.

"So..." He begins to smirk. "Do you still hate me?" He murmurs.

I shrug my shoulders. "I dunno know." My voice stuttering as I continue to curse to myself in my head, trying to at least say something that's not stupid.

Tilting his head to the side, he gives me a questionable look in his eyes. "Then I'll make sure you behave more.."

My eyes gaze down from his face and to his body. I observe his body, the tattoos scattered in different areas like stickers. Two birds across on top, a butterfly or moth on the center of his abdomen, but none on his arms. His silver chain was hanging down, almost touching my skin.

His abs and muscles are toned through the dim lighting in my room, his chest breathing hard, faster than mine. I continue to look at him, my eyes looking everywhere but his face.

Looking down at me again, he begins to kiss me in small pecks starting from my sternum all the way down to my navel.

Throwing my head back in full ecstasy, his mouth captures my naked area and travels slowly onto my clit.

I close my eyes, taking in full control as his tongue invades inside me, deeper and deeper. I gasp hard for the air in my room, my fingers tugging on his hair and my legs quivering.

"Oh-fucking..shit.."I moan, my eyes closed as I lift my head off the bed as Harry continues to swirl his tongue around, causing me to build the pressure up in my body all the way down.

The shockwaves are throbbing, and at any second I can feel myself letting go.

"Harry-oh my-fucking god.." I cry out but he's busy distracting me between my legs.

Shit, my uncle better not wake up and find out through the walls that his niece is getting head on a school night.

Apart from the voice in my head telling me to stop, I couldn't let go. Harry groans again and presses his mouth onto my heat. His hands grip the side of my hip and then move to the base of my breast, teasing my nipples hard with his thumbs.

He doesn't let go either, the tension between us now creating a rave of euphoria. The insides of my body are holding on for dear life and I don't know if he will continue as he pants heavily down between my legs.

He removes his head from his position and slowly puts in two fingers easing inside me.

Everything changes from there and he teases me over and over again. Pumping them in and out in slow movements, my vision of Harry straddling over me is about to become blurry.

Sweet Jesus. My eyes flutter, my legs soon about to tighten and the welcoming of his fingers invading my sweet spot.

"Oh..shit.." I pant. All at once, all the adrenaline in my body explodes as I throw my head back and the inside of my walls convulse around his fingers.

Pulling them out slowly, I see him topple his entire body onto mine and then thrust inside me.

"fuck, oh god..." He murmurs and groans while he leans his head to the side of mine. We move faster, one hand tugging on the back of my hair and one picking up my leg so that I'm straddling the back of his thigh.

The grip of my hands are on his shoulders, but soon get to his hunched back. He's pushing me harder and harder, waiting to let my orgasm explode soon. My entire bed is now moving along with us, with a few squeaks coming from the bed frame.

My breathing is going faster as I continue to become breathless at any moment. Shutting my eyes, I clutch the back of his head, grabbing to the small pieces of hair that aren't sticking up to his head.

"Shit-Sloane.." Harry growls to my ear and I moan effortlessly up to his face. Sweat is forming on my forehead. My eyes are lolling back as pressure builds.

Again and again, he drives into me hard and I let go, losing everything my body was carrying.

I lose myself in his power, my head thrown back in uncontrollable ecstasy as he rides out my orgasm.

Fuck. I let out a silent cry, calling his name repeatedly.

"Come on Sloane.. give it to me." He whispers, continuing the pace farther and farther until he gives a few more pushes and lets go inside me.

He pants heavily, my face analyzing his. He started to let go soon after I gave up and let him take the wheel. His length is pumping out slowly, but not fast enough to pick up. He curses to himself with both his hands in the same position.

Our bodies are dewy, as I gasp for more air in my room like a fresh breath of Oregon rain after the storm. My hand travels down to his shoulder, my fingernails scratching down to his biceps. the warmth is still there and he finally stops, he gazes down to me.

Giving me that malicious grin, his breathing has finally slowed. " ..told you I could make you behave." I vent out a groan, but I shake my head and smile shyly.

Oh, let's see how much we can do with that game. He continues to lean up from our sweaty bodies. His chest bare but keeping his lower body stuck to mine.

"You okay?" He asked me. I push away the loose strand hanging from my view of his eyes.

Pushing my back off the bed and using my hands to grip his biceps tightly, I give him a quick kiss and savor the moment.

"Yeah. Im okay.." I'm slowing panting out my breath while I look at him. He smiles as he eases his length out of my area. I groan to myself and let go of his arms. However, Harry is still hovering over me like a helicopter.

My eyes stare in confusion. "What?"

Leaning in more, his flirtatious smirk foreshadows his move. "You are such a fucking tease, you know that.." He whispers. I adjust myself under his body and tilt my head to the side.

Oh Harry, you have no idea, I say to myself. Shrugging my shoulders, I grin back to him and he chuckles so that I can see the dimples forming to the sides of his mouth.

"Well, you are full of shit sometimes." I say. He scoffs while poking his tongue to the side of his cheek, shaking his head and I laugh.

"Guess that makes two of us, darling." His teeth start to show as humor consumes him more and more.

I really love seeing him happy, the way I make him smile even when he seems pissed off at times. And the way he tries so hard to make me feel what I once had before the whole shit show came in when he wasn't there. 4 years wouldn't make a difference whether I still deny about my parents and their lives or that I had to face the real world by myself. I needed people at times when I fell into a dark hell hole. Some were gone and some were selfish and chose to let me die.

But I guess that's what you accept when you mature. People around are gone and there's nothing you can do to control it.

"So.." He speaks up. "Are you sure you want me to stay a little longer?" The tone in his voice changes to a soft question while he shifts his body lower to mine, his lips pecking the side of neck.

As his face is covered into my neck, I glance to my nightstand to the clock reaching at 11:21, by now Uncle James should be asleep or afraid to hear more bed squeaks in the room across from him. I don't feel contemplated by the decisions I've made to keep myself from feeling guilty again. But all I know is that I want to get to know more about Harry, because he already knows who I am, except me being a spy and hitwoman in my second life.

"Um..I don't know. Do your parents need you home soon?" I ask him. He shakes his head in reply to a no.

"Don't worry, I told you I'd make sure I'd come over to see that you're fine. So you are.." He mumbles, pushing my hair back away that covers the side of my left cheek.

"I should go soon.." The sad tone in his voice makes him feel too obligated again that he watches me all the time.

Once more, he gives me another kiss on my neck and rises up so that his body goes back from mine. Grabbing the tissue box on my nightstands, we clean ourselves up and he leans down to the floor to grab his clothes,

"Wait.."My voice is unsure as he halts his move to leave and crawls back to face me. My hand grabs his, holding it from going any further to his escape. He blinks at me, almost confused at my mixed signals.

"Are you sure?" He questions my statement.

With our eyes wide burning for an answer, I slow down my breathing and using my fingers grasp onto the silver chain hanging loosely from up his neck. I pull it closer and so that Harry is pulled with my command on him.

"Stay.." I whisper. My emotions struck me with confidence and the safety of him. His face is now relaxed, almost relieved that I didn't want him to go just yet. But my gut told me to stay the night and hold me tight in his arms.

My fingers are still wrapped around his chain and soon enough I pull him so that we kiss. Kiss until we feel breathless to want for more air.

I can feel his hair touching my forehead, tickling me as they dance while we press our lips harder. His hands travel up to the top of my hips and soon I forgot everything that ever happened between me and Brayden.

The truth has many ways of pulling people together. It may feel good or bad or even little worse in that matter.

But telling the truth means you too have to get pulled into the mess you made.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

158K 6.9K 33
***Top 55 of Harlequin's So You Think You Can Write Contest*** Elaine Archer didn’t always know she was different, not until her accident in sixth g...
Killer Love Av JM

Fanfiction

10.8K 339 19
He extends his hand out for me to shake. "I'm Harry Styles by the way." I almost laugh. Like I already didn't know that. Instead, I slide my sunglass...
244 19 13
Imagine... The Hunger Games But Spy Racers "The closer someone gets to you, the harder it is to keep them alive. There isn't much time." This is my b...
2.9M 107K 52
Highest Ranks: |Mystery/Thriller #1| |Action #3| I was trained my whole life to disarm a grown man using nothing but a credit card, nail files, and...