𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆| ✔︎

By izzeliaa

"I hate you." "Are you sure? I don't think I got a fair chance." "I am." "Are you very sure?" "Has anyone eve... More

00
01 // I guess I miss her
02 // parker, theo parker
03 // so, we meet again
04 // i'll pay for your food
05 // I hate everyone
06 // i just want your company
07 // halftime show
08 // jacob, jack, j lo
09 // parkers
10 // who doesn't like sprite ?
11 // see you in twenty
12 // its fun making you blush
13 // I dont want to be Camilla anymore
14 // calm and collected person
15 // i need a distraction
17 // suddenly im not so cold
18 // trustworthy individual
19 // i just like the sound of her voice
20 // california girls
21 // irresistible
22 // are you safe?
23 // ms ella
24 // hungry and horny
25 // im nervous
26 // dont call me that
27 // out of character
28 // i coached him
29 // harassed by a little kid
30 // minimalist
31 // toupe
32 // kazzle
33 // words hurt
34 // i'd live here
35 // welcome to the family
36 // sorry parker
37 // hes so much nicer to you
38 // simple but complete
39 // everythings on a spectrum
40 // you dont leave the people you love
41 // someone actually showed up, for me
42 // what a sweetheart
43 // do you ever fucking stop talking?
44 // melodramatic
45//drunk in love
46 // I'll never leave
47//i made it count
48//that's what family's for
49//jay
Epilogue
Through Anothers Lens

16 // we dont like him

22.1K 942 3.5K
By izzeliaa

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼: Whats a piece of advice you tell others, but dont follow yourself?

♤✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶ 𐐒𐐚 ✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶♤

Camilla

To put yourself first.

In order to help others you need to help yourself too. But honestly, it's hard to make sure I'm getting enough sleep or eating the right foods.

It's a lot easier checking in with other people and seeing if they're doing it.

"Kaz," I said, as he groaned, pulling the blanket over him as he sat on my couch.

He's been at my place for the past week but he has to go back home today unfortunately. He's been having a hard time adjusting but he's getting there.

Luckily he doesn't have to spend any more time at the hospital and currently only has a sprained wrist.

"Camilla you're my favorite sister," he said, "why can't I stay here?"

"I'm you're only sister," I stated, "and you know why. It's been a week and dad wants you back home," I sighed.

"We don't like him," Kaz said, causing me to raise my eyebrow.

"What?"

"We don't like him I thought," Kaz said, now unsure, "right?"

"Just because I don't like someone, doesn't mean you don't like them," I said.

"Yes, it does."

"No, it doesn't."

"So, do we like him or not?"

"We like him," I said, just trying to move the conversation along, "I packed your bag come on Kaz."

He rolled his eyes, standing up making me smile before I tossed him the bag, walking out the door with him.

"If anything happens what do you do?"

"Call you."

"Good," I nodded, "I know things have been hard recently, if you need anything or want to talk at all, I'm always here; okay?"

"Okay."

We stood at the bus stop together waiting.

I haven't been in a car since the accident.

I think it's going to take me a little longer to do that. 

Kaz suddenly grabbed onto my hand making me confused. However, as I looked down at him and saw him quickly glance past me I turned having all my confusion sucked away at the sight of Jay.

"Hi," he said, with a smile.

"Hi."

"I heard about your mom," I could feel Kaz's grip become tighter, "I'm sorry for your loss."

"Thank you."

"Do you want to get a coffee or something later?"

"No."

He tilted his head, "Why not?"

"Since I don't want to."

Jay shrugged, "One coffee isn't a big deal."

"I said no, do you need me to spell it out for you?"

He looked at my arm that was still in a cast making me more aware of the fact I can't properly defend myself if I have to.

He blinked at me and I narrowed my eyes, "Do you need something Jay?"

"I do."

"What is it?" I asked, blocking his view of Kaz as his gaze flickered down to him.

Jay put his hand on my arm before Kaz suddenly kicked him in his dick, making my eyes widen as I hid a smile.

"Psychopath," Kaz said, as the bus pulled up and we got on as Jay watched us do so.

He didn't say anything back, before licking his lips and walking away from us making my shoulders drop in relief.

Once we we're finally seated I smiled at Kaz, "Why did you kick him?"

"He touched you," Kaz said, "I'm like your body guard."

"You're not even five feet yet Kaz."

"So?"

"Nothing," I said, shaking my head, "thank you."

"We don't like him, right?" He asked.

"We don't."

Kaz nodded, "Do we still like lover boy?"

"We do," I nodded.

He hummed, "Is he related to Spider-Man?"

"He is," I lied, "cousins."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I pushed open the gym door to see Parker practicing shooting by himself with headphones in. Only half the lights in the gym on making it dimmer than usual.

I watched as the ball went through the net before walking up to him deciding to try and scare him since I have nothing better to do right now.

Trying my best to not make any noise I lightly pressed his shoulder and he didn't flinch and instead said, "I can see you in the reflection idiot."

I looked past him and saw a window where you could see both of us before rolling my eyes as he took out his headphones, "I've been here less than five times in my defense."

"When I try scaring people I personally look over the floor plan and strategically choose my moves, so my efforts don't go to waste of course," he said and I blinked at him.

"You have actual issues Parker."

"Most people do."

I nodded, "True, to some extent."

"It's true to any extent."

I rolled my eyes at him, "How long have you been here?"

"Three hours," he said, "I think, give or take."

I nodded before he tossed me the basketball that I caught with my one arm before it could hit my body, "Trying to murder me?"

"Maybe."

Trying to use one arm I tossed it standing close to the net having it by some miracle make it in.

"Impressive," Theo said, making me roll my eyes hearing the slight sarcasm laced in his voice.

"Sarcasm wasn't needed."

"I wasn't being sarcastic."

"And I don't hate you."

He nodded, "See we're both being honest."

"I hate you."

"I know you're madly in love with me," he sighed, "but I don't think I can handle all these compliments you constantly throw at me."

I flipped him off before tossing him a basketball and he raised an eyebrow at me and I cracked my knuckles, "First one to twenty-one points win."

"You have a broken arm."

"Just play with one arm," I shrugged and he nodded.

He smiled at me before dribbling the ball, "What do I get when I win?"

"Winner gets to pick what we get for dinner."

"We're getting dinner together?" he asked, with a slight smile.

"Yeah after I win."

He laughed before I tried swiping the ball from him, to which he easy moved it from my reach making me have to go after him, as he shot the ball remembering only to use one arm.

"That was a lucky shot," I shrugged, as he looked over at me.

He shook his head at me, "Are you sure?"

"I am."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I took a bite of my Subway sandwich since Parker has a weird obsession with that place.

Psychopath.

Unfortunately I lost all the game, which really wasn't that surprising in the slightest.

So now we're sitting on the roof eating sandwiches taking turns asking questions.

"Do you think anyone would miss you if you died?" I asked him.

He nodded, "I think so, do you think anyone would miss you?" Theo asked.

"Maybe two people," I nodded.

"Who?"

"Kaz and Mel," I answered easily.

"In that case make it three," Parker said, making me look over at him, "I'm kind of offended you didn't add me to your list."

"Am I on your list?"

"You're in my maybe column."

"Just maybe?"

"You call me a psychopath too much to be in the defiantly section."

I sighed, "I need to step up my game then."

"You do," he agreed, making me smile.  

"I'll add you to my maybe column too."

"Only maybe?"

I shrugged, "You're too mysterious so I can't be certain."

He smiled over at me but didn't say anything, I'm never too sure what he's thinking all the time. Not knowing things stresses me out.

So therefore, he stresses me out.

"Do you think you're self-aware?" he asked me.

"Very," I answered, "for the most part."

"Same," he nodded,"I actually pride myself on my self awareness."

"You're a lot of things, but self aware isn't one of them."

He rolled his eyes as I asked another question, "What's the best compliment you've received?"

"I once was told I reminded someone of a star."

"Does that someone happen to be sitting next to you?"

He looked over at me, "Now that you mentioned it, they are."

This time Theo asked, "What's your biggest fear?"

"Llamas."

"Llamas?"

"Terrified of them," I nodded making him laugh.

His smile didn't go away as he looked at me, "I've never heard someone say they're scared of llamas."

"Shut up," I said lightly, "what about you?"

"Spiders."

"That's so basic," I said.

"Fine then probably hamsters."

This time I was the one to laugh, "You're scared of hamsters? They weigh like five ounces."

"Demonic creatures come in all forms."

I smiled, "I bet you're also scared of gerbils."

"What the fuck is a gerbil?"

"How do you not know what a gerbil is?" I said, pulling out my phone I search for a photo of one showing him.

"I'll add that to my list of demonic creatures."

"They're basically harmless."

"Basically?"

"They could probably climb you them bite your neck and kill you," I nodded, "plus they're venomous," I lied.

"That's fucking morbid."

"Wait until I tell you about sugar gliders."

He shook his head, "I don't want to know."

"Are you sure Parker? I could always get you a Guinea pig instead."

I watched as his eyes widened, "Those things are like hamsters but bigger and scarier."

"Are you forgetting you have over six feet on them?"

Theo shook his head, "I'm basically 2'6 or some shit when those things are added to the equation."

I laughed again.

"I don't know why you're laughing when you're scared of llamas."

I held up my hands, "Sorry if I offended you lover boy."

"Why does Kaz call me that?"

"You're a lover not a fighter Parker, and you're a boy hence 'lover boy'."

"I'm a fighter," he said rolling his eyes at me.

I smiled at him, "Okay, sure."

"I am."

"I'm not disagreeing with you."

"You are, just not directly."

"Im agreeing with you."

"You're being sarcastic," he stated.

I am.

Suddenly a light flashed up at us blurring my vision before a voice shouted, "You two, you're not allowed to be up there!"

Theo grabbed my hand pulling me up before tugging me along with him as we heard someone climbing up a ladder.

"We can't litter," I told him.

"Litter or get fined or some shit?" he asked.

"I'll go with litter," I responded, following him before going down the other ladder that was located at the back of the building versus the side.

It was difficult considering I only have one fully functional arm at the moment, but I made it work.

I ran with him down the empty streets before we both stopped outside a gas station walking inside to catch our breaths and get a drink.

I grabbed a Sprite making Theo crinkle his nose, "Stop judging my beverage choices."

"Not judging you," he said, "I take that back, I am judging you."

"What did you get?" I asked him.

He held up a Coke, "I'm a man of taste."

"Okay, sure," I said making Theo narrow his eyes at me as I smiled at him.

We walked up to the counter together and the cashier looked up before smiling at me, "Is this all?"

"Yes," I nodded with a polite smile.

He scanned our items making small talk with me as Theo stood next to me, "Do you live here?"

"I do."

He told me he just moved here as I nodded before Theo set down a twenty dollar bill ln the counter to pay making the guy in front of us finally acknowledged him.

I glanced to Parker seeing him roll his eyes once the cashier looked away to give him his change.

"I'm Kalen," he told me as Theo and I grabbed our drinks.

"Camilla," I told, him before gesturing to Theo, "This is Theo."

He nodded, "Do you go to Monroe?"

"I do," I told him.

"Me too," he told me, "it's my first year. Maybe you could show me around," he suggested as Theo's arm went to my waist.

"Maybe," I lied, "have a nice night."

"You too."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Theo looked at my bed as I changed my shirt, "How did you break your bed?"

"Rough sex," I said casually, "happens all the time."

He nodded thoughtfully, "It's a daily struggle in my life too."

I smiled shaking my head before turning on the TV, "What do you want to watch Parker?"

"You can pick."

"Insatiable it is."

Theo nodded before sitting next to me, "What's it about?"

"Basically a girl looses a lot of weight hires a lawyer who sees she's pretty and pageant worthy, but almost every character has issues that need to be addressed but rarely are."

"Sounds wonderful," he told me.

As we watched the show starting from the beginning Theo made a lot of comments since he apparently had a lot of opinions on it.

At one point he tried taking my food causing me to throw a piece at him instead.

"Usually people share food with people they're madly in love with."

"Good thing I'll not madly in love with you."

"You should be," he said, "I've been told I'm a great person to fall in love with."

"You have?"

"Not yet."

I laughed before looking back at him, I definitely do not want to be just friends with him.

♤✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶ 𐐒𐐚 ✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶♤

♡︎☺︎︎♡︎ ♡︎☺︎︎♡︎

Chapter 16

8/15/2021 1:00am

⭒❃.✮:✮.❃⭒❃.✮:✮.❃⭒

I gotta start paying attention to my followers since I thought I had 4K followers on tiktok but I have 7k wtf

I want to explain what's happening but I can't since I don't want to spoil the story yk but no one gets killed that smoothly 🤝

Anyways keep that in mind 🙃

LOL

other than like 4 of my friends no one I go to school with has seen my actual face in like 2 years since I didn't take my mask off once last school year for the 3 months we were in school

I have one friend who always says I have social anxiety since I don't like ordering food😐 I just don't like ordering food since most ppl irl can't understand certain words I say

I want to post a joking tiktok using my characters names to see if ppl think I'm serious like a 'I looked at him with my emerald orbs with tears brimming them ready to fall at any moment. He took his hand that was the size of the my head making me feel smaller than I already am considering I'm 4'11 and he's 6'9"

There's nothing wrong with being those heights but u get what I mean

I was driving with my dad and there was this person driving on the left side of the road and I have no clue if they realized they were on the wrong side of the road or not so hopefully they didn't crash

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141 6 4
"Wanted to be bold." I blush while I avoid eye contact. "Devin needed to borrow clothes for gym." I stare at my bare legs. "I should've told her no."...
4.9K 419 35
"Highschool? Bullshit." ~The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Nobody likes highschool. It's four years of being judged, getting your heartbroken, feelin...
2.4K 161 15
"Tell me you don't want that," darkened eyes clashed with hazed chocolate orbs. "Say it now, and we can stop right now. Tell me, and I'll go." Silenc...
1.1M 5.2K 8
WARNING: CONTAINS MATURED CONTENT!!! IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH THE EXPLICIT AND TRIGGERING SCENES WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK, THEN PLEASE, THIS BOOK...