It was his first time ( LeviH...

By benxoxo

"She is a very eccentric person. You will never get bored around her." Their first meeting was nothing grand... More

It was his first time meeting a woman so eccentric.
His first time bathing with a woman
It was the first time he shared his thought for the future with someone
She was his first love..
It was the first time he felt unbelieveably upset over a broken promise

It was the first time he shed tears in years.

528 18 6
By benxoxo

As if replying to his mood, the cloud stirred. Before anyone had noticed, the sky had darkened. Soon, the rain fell into the world. Rivaille watched as the rain washed away the blood from Hanji. She looked very clean, just like the time when he had just done bathing her.

But even that simple activity would no longer be there. Those daily arguments would no longer be held.

"Hey, Hanji... You said you want to see the world..." he looked down, tears streaming down his cheek, camouflaged by the rain. She looked so peaceful he almost felt like she was merely sleeping.

He held her cold hand.

"I will see the world for your part as well."

He had never regretted meeting her. All he ever got was surprises. However this would be the last surprise from her.

It was the first time he had ever longed for surprises.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 166 9
👑🎶"THERE'S A STAR THAT'S RIGHT INSIDE YOU, SO COME ON AND LET IT OUT!"🎶👑 ---------------------- Check out my profile for more Barbie Song Books!�...
653K 26.9K 198
✓ Completed ✓ Facts, Scenarios, Descriptions, and many other things about the 12 Zodiac Signs!! Book 2 Hope you all like it! *Creds To Original Auth...
961K 5.1K 217
Do you know your Artemis from your Aphrodite? Can you name the god of the Underworld, the sea, the sun? Which god rules them all, holding a thunderbo...
4K 99 69
You may think their story is over, but you couldn't be more wrong. Sophie has a secret. It would be disastrous if anyone were to find out. But what...