Eighty Butler's Little Wife (...

By krudo10

Yuanyuan is the last life steward system in the future world. After 5023, all mankind has entered the era of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Ending

Chapter 22

2.6K 68 1
By krudo10

    The teachers suggested: “Then it’s settled, just to include Dabao and Meimei. For the sake of fairness, the teachers should not leak the questions, and the content of the English test papers should be kept confidential. You should be able to do this.

    Right ." "This professional ethics still exists. If you want to compare, you can compare it honestly. Cheating is what it is, and even if you can cheat, you can't be confused for a while. It won't be exposed until the next test."

    Huang Ru didn't expect. The other party offered to count them as Dabao. The two children's English foundation is already poor, and it takes only one week to complete the supplementary classes. Even if they can improve, how much better than 25 points? It is probably a miracle to be able to pass.

    As for Li Xin, Shen Lanlan's child, his English scores are not bad, and his basic skills are not even better than Dabao's. Then he is slightly sorting out the key points of the test and sending it over, so the high scores in the test are simply a piece of cake.     So this time Zhao Yan is definitely going to lose. Actually, she didn't really want to offend her colleagues, but Zhao Yan went to Chen Yuan for tuition, which made her unable to accept. If it can hit the other party's teaching achievements, Chen Yuan's cram school is probably defeated. This is her goal. When all the primary school students in Wucheng choose tuition teachers, they will first choose her uncle's side.     Huang Ru thought about that situation, and was so happy. That night, he took out an English book to give Li Xin the key points. Seeing that there is still a week left, there is plenty of time for review.     On the other hand, when Xu Xiaonan returned home, Zhao Yan was also a little nervous about the progress of the child's tuition recently. After all, I saw it with my own eyes and felt a little uneasy: "My son, are you confident in the English test next Monday?"     Xu Xiaonan Hearing what my mother said, I patted my chest confidently: "Yes, don't worry, I will work hard."     "Really confident?"     "Of course, what I learned from Teacher Chen is better than the knowledge in English books. Many, I'm not afraid of the test at all."

    When Zhao Yan heard that the child was so confident, she was a little relieved, and she told her to go all out, and let him tell Chen Yuan about the English test when he went to tuition tomorrow, so that she would be prepared to deal with it. Don't hug the Buddha's feet when the time comes.

    In fact, Chen Yuan has already learned about the English test from Dabao’s mouth, because the only children in the cram school at home are Wang Meimei, Xu Xiaonan, and Dabao taking the test. The other children do not need to take the test. A child alone tutored the question types that are more likely to make mistakes, and strengthened practice on various questions that will lose points. In fact, before tutoring the children, Chen Yuan had been to the bookstore in Wucheng before and found some popular ones on the market. Kind of English test papers, buy them back, and so on to give children the same type of questions.     Although the review range is very wide, this method is very effective with various English games. The children make rapid progress. They exercise their memory while playing the game, and lay the foundation for the test papers. It is complicated. After the question types are thoroughly understood, simple questions are even more trivial, at least in the future, they can be comfortable with various tests.     Therefore, Dabao’s study plan, what should it be or what, is still being arranged in an orderly manner, and Chen Yuan is afraid that they are nervous, but also adjusted their mentality, facing the exam next Monday with peace of mind, Huang Dongsheng and The newly recruited make-up students, Li Xin and Shen Lanlan, are not so easy here, especially when Shen Lanlan learns that the school is going to conduct an English test, and also has to compare with Dabao's scores. That is definitely a better opponent.     "Teacher Huang, you must help our children improve their grades. You must score higher than the children of Chen Yuan's family in this test."     Huang Dongsheng was not willing to bet on this at first, but Huang Ru had already taken it The pros and cons of the matter, I told Huang Dongsheng that if you win, you can increase your reputation, and more parents will return their children to tuition. If you lose, it will not look good at first.     Comparing academic qualifications, if you are not as capable as a vocational high school student, if you let former colleagues and old friends know, you still don’t laugh out of your teeth.     Therefore, Huang Dongsheng promised that Li Xin's grades could definitely be higher than those of the children, so Shen Lanlan put her heart in her stomach.

    Here Huang Dongsheng made a package ticket, and Li Xin was not so well. Originally, Teacher Huang gave her a lot of homework. Now, in order to cope with this unusual English test, she has again increased the amount of study. , Which adds up to three times as much as before.

    Li Xin is only 8 years old this year. She usually studies very hard, but it doesn't mean that she likes to learn. She just bites the bullet and faces various courses every day, and her mentality is abnormally heavy.     This night, she even wrote Teacher Huang's homework. It was 12 o'clock in the middle of the night. She was almost late for school the next morning, but due to staying up late, the child had no energy to listen to the class, and the whole morning passed in a muddle-headed manner.     In the evening, I handed over the homework to Teacher Huang, who was dissatisfied and said that her accuracy rate was too low and her learning progress was too slow.     It's not that Li Xin has never protested, but Shen Lanlan insisted on staying with her to stay up late, so the protest was invalid. But she felt that the efficiency of reviewing homework such as the night battle was getting worse, and her concentration and memory were declining. Sometimes she felt her eyes still get up when she got up. It was a little vague, but the adults used this as an excuse to be lazy, and didn't understand that she was really tired.     In this way, she spent every day learning English with high intensity, and she became thinner and thinner, staring at two big dark circles under her eyes, and her only dream was to be able to lie down and sleep for a while.     Moreover, Teacher Huang and her mother talked about the test every day like a curse on the next Monday test. At this time, it was like a reminder to her. I wish she was only left with this test in her life. She seemed to live only for the test. Fate to meet the standards of good children in the mouth of teachers and parents.     In the blink of an eye, next Monday, a group of teachers in the office talked about this week's English test. Whether the students taught by Uncle Huang Ru had high scores, or the children of the third grade parent, Chen Yuan, had high scores.     "I said, must be Huang, he also taught me that a young man, the other that the cultural level is very good, he taught students no problem, let alone a primary school English is not a piece of cake."     "It can not, not to say Chen Yuan had a parent meeting last time, did the lectures be good? Maybe she was a match for her opponent."

    "How can she compare with Teacher Huang? She teaches her children to play games all day long. Do you really believe that she can teach well? Besides, you were on the spot when the parent meeting was held last time. It’s bragging. In order to earn supplementary tuition fees, everything is done now.”

    Seeing Zhao Yan’s nonchalant words , several teachers in the room seemed to pull her into the water: “Teacher Zhao, if you can fill in the lottery, if it’s yours. If the child’s score is high, we will listen to you. If Li Xin's grade is good, then you will spend more money and ask us to chant once."

    Zhao Yan took a look, good fellow! This room can be regarded as Huang Ru, but seven or eight class teachers. If this is all requested, then the salary of this month is estimated to be reimbursed.

    Huang Ru said contemptuously: "Ms. Zhao shouldn't be afraid of it, isn't it just a few meals? I can't afford this little money. If I really lose, then I'll count it. Please everyone. , And every meal will invite Teacher Zhao."

    "Oh, Huang Ru is courageous and refreshing."

    Everyone roared, and looked at Zhao Yan again. Isn't this just the method of agitation? If she disagrees at this time, the colleague must feel her guilty.

    Zhao Yan understands the truth, but she has confidence in her children, and everyone is not optimistic about Chen Yuan, but the meal is not necessarily a treat.

    On Monday morning, the test took an hour and the time passed quickly. After the test, the students came out of the examination room one after another. Unexpectedly, the invigilator saw Dabao Xu Xiaonan and they all left with confidence. come out.

    On the contrary, Li Xin was downhearted, and she was devoid of energy, like a frosted eggplant.

    Other teachers also paid special attention to these children due to gambling. In their expectation, Li Xin’s current state should appear on Dabao’s face. He scored 25 points last time. Li Xin Scored 80 points, but now the facts are reversed.

    Li Xin's condition looked worse than 25 points. The teachers who were full of confidence waiting to be invited suddenly felt a bad feeling in her heart.

    After all the children had completed their papers, Huang Ru and the other head teachers ran to the office to pick up the thick test papers, and quickly began to search through them. They couldn't wait to know the test results of the four children.

    Zhao Yan watched coldly from the sidelines. She took the time to look at her child from a distance. She had a very good mentality and did not treat the exam as a problem, so she was completely relieved. She had probably guessed that it should not be too bad.

    "Found it, found it!"

    One of the class teachers pulled out two test papers, which belonged to Wang Meimei, Dabao.

    Huang Ru also found Li Xin's test paper, and Xu Xiaonan's was at the bottom, and it didn't take long to be found.

    The teachers began to gather around and correct the papers of these four classmates. Zhao Yan and Huang Ru watched them avoiding suspicion. However, it didn't take long for the teacher who corrected Shen Qingxuan Dabao's exam paper to let out a cry of surprise.

    The sound was not loud, but it was enough for all the teachers to look at it. As a result, they found all the red √ on the first page.

    Huang Ru wiped her eyes in disbelief, and repeatedly confirmed that the name was written as Shen Qingxuan. This book was really Dabao’s test paper. When she accepted such a high accuracy rate, the teachers who corrected the paper all saw the second place. The page is over, there are a few linguistic problems at the back, and multiple choice questions. I deducted a few points, and then Dabao can no longer find the point of deduction.

    Give a total score of 95.

    Several teachers were dumbfounded.

    This score is not uncommon, but when it appears on Dabao, it is shocking.

    25 points to 95 points, what is this leap? And it's only half a month, have you done the Rockets? How to improve so fast.

    However, the things that shocked several teachers continued, followed by Wang Meimei’s paper with 94 points. The girl passed the last exam with 56 points, with a total score of 100 and 60. This result is counted down in the class. She originally had a better performance than Dabao, and did not improve as much as Dabao, but this time she has improved very well, and the overall improvement is obvious.

    Zhao Yan was both happy and nervous when he heard that the other two children had both scored high in the exam. What was happy was that she insisted on believing that Chen Yuan was right, and that she was nervous because she was afraid of Xu Xiaonan's Waterloo.

    So I have been paying attention to Xu Xiaonan's papers, and soon his score came out. The correction teacher looked at her with congratulations: "Mr. Zhao, your child, I got 100 points in the test.

    "What! What! Can you say that again. "

    Zhao Yan was shrouded in ecstasy for an instant, and was afraid that she was too anxious to have auditory hallucinations, so she asked again.

    "It really took a hundred tests. "

    What's Xu Xiaonan's 100 exams, why is it so powerful?" "When all the teachers heard this, they were

    pretty good. It was because the meal was going to be cold. They all ran over and took the papers and checked them carefully. "I remember that Xu Xiaonan just passed the exam last time. Got full marks! "

    It seems that Teacher Chen does have two brushes. Doesn't she play games for children every day?" How can I take so many exams. "There are

    more than two brushes. In this case, no one can do it with another teacher. No matter what she plays with the child, as long as she can improve her grades. "

    All of you are really not ashamed. When you came in the morning, you still satirized people's poor teaching level. Now that you see that Teacher Chen has real talents and learns, it's really fast to change your face." "

    Hey, who knows that her teaching method is so special, and the key is that Teacher Huang is also very strong, compared to Li Xin...? "

    Yes, how many points Li Xin scored, take a look." "The

    teachers chatted too much and almost forgot Li Xin's test paper. They went over and saw that everyone was shocked. Because Li Xin's test paper had too many wrong questions, the correction was the slowest. In the end, he scored 52 points. Did not pass.

    Huang Ru's cold sweat has come down. How can this result be so different? I just felt bad when I heard Dabao's score. I didn't expect to hear the other two kids score high scores one after another. Now Li Xin is actually taking the test. It's so bad, where should I put my face.

    Besides, hasn't she already given the exam focus to her uncle these days? Where is the problem? Li Xin used to have scores of seven or eighty points, but now his grades have plummeted, which is not as good as before.

    "It's a pity that Li Xin has performed abnormally this time." The

    other teachers looked at the paper and said, their mood is also complicated, but this is a good potential stock, and they think they can definitely have better results this time. In the past, the real world was unpredictable.

    Huang Ru's face was stinky like Baba. Compared with her face, Zhao Yan's whole face was red with excitement on the opposite side. She secretly covered her mouth from the side, fearing that she would laugh out loud because she was too happy, and it would be too uncomfortable for her. The whole body trembled slightly, showing how excited he was.

    There is nothing happier than a child with 100 points in the test, and she is still a child with mediocre grades. Originally, she also had a Buddhist attitude towards Xu Xiaonan’s grades. She could improve the best, and would not force him to improve. It was a surprise, just like winning a big prize.

    If it weren't for a while, she would like to rush to her son's class and kiss him.

    It took Zhao Yan a long time to calm down from the state of stealing music, but when I thought about it, I was very excited and happy. I went to the phone booth during the break and told Lao Xu the good news!

    Some people in the office are happy and some are worried. The meal has already taken effect, and everyone waits for Lu to continue to entertain guests for dinner. They also say what they say. From tomorrow on, Zhao Yan may be eating out every day.

    Shen Lanlan was furious. After learning the test result, she slapped Li Xin in front of Huang Dongsheng and pointed at the horrible test paper: "Did you write with your toes? How come the results are worse than usual? Failed, is your brain broken, are you right with my good intentions? I accompany you every day to midnight, and spend money to make you tuition, so you will return me with a 52-point paper? "

    Li Xin was beaten staggered, afraid to speak, just crying low.

    After Huang Dongsheng saw the papers, he couldn’t say anything, because he never dreamed that Li Xin could pass the test like this. Obviously, he had already reviewed the questions many times, but he could still answer the wrong questions. It’s really stupid. It must be this student. Enlightenment, not your own problem.

    "Teacher Huang, didn't you promise me? It will definitely make the children improve their grades. Now their grades have not improved but declined, how can you explain this?"

    Huang Dongsheng said plausibly, "I have taught everything that should be taught. The kid Li Xin didn’t do well in the exam. What can I do? You should ask her to reflect on why her grades have deteriorated. It shouldn’t be the case even if she doesn’t improve.”

    Shen Lanlan is furious, she especially wants to refund the money. , It is counterproductive to spend such a high supplementary tuition fee.

    But no matter what she said, Huang Dongsheng insisted not to refund the money and let Li Xin make up for the month.

    She had no choice but to take the child away. After returning home, she beat Li Xin again. After thinking about what Huang Dongsheng said, she felt that Li Xin was a rebellious child. Maybe it was done deliberately.

    Li Xin didn't come to school for the next two days. The parents asked if she was sick and went to the hospital and came back to class again. The classmates found that she was much more silent than before, and she was unwilling to talk to people. It seemed that she was studying harder.

    Zhao Yan's special scenery these days, whether at school or at home, her children feel that they have a lot of face after 100 points in the exam, and her colleagues actively entertain guests for dinner, and won the dinner for no reason, so don't be more happy. NS.

    When she was happy, she felt that it was all taught by Chen Yuan. Otherwise, how could Xu Xiaonan improve so fast in half a month.

    Zhao Yan thanked him, and specially gave Chen Yuan a pennant and ordered one for Chen Yuan’s house. After approving brand-new tables, chairs and teaching aids, he secretly vowed to let the children continue to make up lessons under Chen Yuan's hands, as long as they can't go wrong with her. There is a hunch in my heart that this percentage may be just the beginning.

    News of the rapid improvement in English performance of the students in Chen Yuan's make-up class quickly circulated among the parents. Perhaps some people were still suspicious of the last time a parent meeting was held. Now this time, I really see the nailed scores, so I really believe it.

    At the same time, because the parents refused to let Chen Yuan give tutoring because of "playing games to learn English" last time, they regretted it a long time ago and wanted to buy some regret medicine to make up for it.

    But when they came back again, Chen Yuan didn't plan to admit students for the time being, because the conditions at home were limited and the room could not be seated. If so many students really came, there would be no place to settle the students.

    It’s a pity that if you don’t accept it, you don’t accept it. It’s useless to ask at home. Parents are anxious, regretting that they were clumsy at the time. Why didn’t they agree at that time? What's the relationship, but at this time there are completely two mentalities.

    The parents of Wucheng Elementary School saw that Chen Yuan really did not agree, so they began to think of other ways. If they can’t teach them hand-in-hand, the way to learn English is written on paper with the phonetic transcription. After they buy it, they will study and teach their children by themselves. NS?

    This method of learning English is compiled into a manuscript, and the meaning is completely different, and it is completely beneficial to the public.

    The parents went to Chen Yuan every day to make soft and hard soaks. In the end, they were really bored. They wanted to make the world quiet, so they agreed.

    As a result, after the manuscript was written, it was seen by parents and their leaders who worked in the publishing house. They felt that such precious information could be compiled into a book, and it would definitely be very marketable. A staff member came to contact Chen Yuan soon. Follow-up thing.

    Chen Yuan didn’t expect to have a surprise. Of course she promised decisively. After she left the publishing house first, she also saved a lot of trouble. The official pricing will definitely not be disputed. When the time comes, the sales will be divided into sales, and the publishing fees will of course be earned. There are many, there is no reason not to agree, but the publishing process is relatively long, and it takes two or three months to finalize the manuscript. If the sales are good, the second edition of the English textbook may be published.

    ***

    Shen Huai received the new pajamas given to him by Chen Yuan, which can be worn directly inside without taking off during the day. The material of the new clothes is very soft and it is very comfortable to wear against the skin.

    Seeing this dress, he felt that he owed Chen Yuan. The relationship between the two was more complicated and it was not clear who was right and who was wrong. In short, he had been looking for a better job for Chen Yuan.

    Now there are two positions. One is a nurse at the People's Hospital, but there is no staffing or the opportunity to be staffed. They are ordinary contract workers whose salary is a lot worse than those with staffing. The other position is a nurse in a military hospital. This requires an examination. After two years of work, there will be an establishment. In terms of remuneration and benefits, the military hospital is the best. It is just the recruitment quota for next spring. Many people have broken the head. To get into this, Shen Huai also got internal information from his classmates.

    Waiting for him to ask Chen Yuan to make arrangements.

    Shen Huai touched the collar of the pajamas inside the uniform, and his heart was warm, and he felt very energetic all day.

    Shen Huai Zhang, deputy group looked all right in a daze, directly to summer uniforms lost in the past, "think what that? Not to pick up new clothes, you have to help pick them up, put on fast to try, then exchange numbers inappropriate."

    Seeing The weather was getting hotter and the troops issued new uniforms. Shen Huai came back to his senses and shook his head and smiled, saying thank you.

    As soon as he took off his jacket, he revealed the distinctive pajamas inside.

    It is the first time that Zhang Futuan saw such a dress. There is a pocket on it. The overall shape is very close, the fabric is very thin, and the color is white. It looks very close and comfortable. It seems to be easy to wear without restraint, and traditional There is a big difference in underwear vests, and the appearance is more beautiful and convenient. I couldn't help but curiously said: "Old Shen, what are you wearing, I haven't seen this kind of clothes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 71 12
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶ Wonyoungism refers to the trend of taking good care of yourself, through skin care, exercise, and healthy eating habits. ↳ ❝ [ i don't care...
54.6K 242 7
these are gonna be one shots about the novel - It ends with us by collen hover these are just gonna be some fan fiction short stories from differen...
10.6K 207 9
This took place a few year after weirdamageddon, they are now 15. An unexpected guest arrived and swept Mabel off her feet. Having an over-protective...
1.1M 36.2K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...