Attack On Freedom (AoT X Fnaf...

By The_Ghost_Ryder

The year 1987, Y/n Afton has just gotten a part time job to work with animatronics. She knows her father is h... More

💀The Beginning💔
💔Alive💔
🗡A New Comrade🐾
🥀Infected🥀
🐺Hunted🏹
🦠Immune🖤
🗡️Tell Me💌
🤍Hide-and-Seek🖤
🌹The Truth Comes Out💔
🗝️Confession🥀
💥Madness💢
🔪The Return of Family💜
💜💜💜General A.⭐⭐⭐
🐾Army Training🪖
✨Our Family💘
🕯️A Hello and painful Goodbye💔
💙Our End🥀
Attack on Revenge

☠️Head Start💨

317 14 11
By The_Ghost_Ryder

(Don't forget to vote and follow 💖)

~Y/n pov~

The others ran into the room and blocked the door.
"Y/n! Are you okay-'
"We have to jump. . ."
". . . WHAT-"
"Shut up! Micheal, if we don't jump, we'll be one of them soon. . ." I said.

"Jump?!" Sasha squeaked.
"Yes. Unless you want to be eaten and ripped apart by the dead?" I repeated.
"Comrade, Operation run'N'jump." I said.

Comrade started to wag his tail with excitement as we both backed up together.
"Y/n, what are you doing?" Micheal asked.
"Jumping across, you can follow my lead, or if I can find something for you to walk across. Comrade on my side. . . 3-"
"Y/n, no!" Micheal said as Eren and Mikasa held him back.
"2-"
"Your not going to make it." Jean said.
"1!! Go!" I yelled as me and Comrade charged forward.

We done this a thousand times before. I jumped on the edge and leapt forward before doing a roll on the other roof. Comrade landed on his paws before barking with a celebration tone.
"C'mon, Mike, how far can you go?!" I said as I stood up.
"I-I don't think-"
"ONE FOR ALL!!" Hange shouted as she ran and jumped across.

Comrade actually walked up to her and licked her cheek.
"What did he do?!" She asked.
"He just showed affection to you, he likes you too." I smiled as a blush grew on her face.

"Come on!! Before they break the door down!!" I yelled.

Mikasa and Eren ran and landed on the roof, then Erwin and Levi went, Armin and Connie made it, Jean and Sasha leapt then Mike ran with Micheal.

Just as they jumped the door was broken down as the dead ran out the window and fell onto the other infected. Comrade snarled over the edge before turning back and walking to me.
"Okay. . . Where are we going now exactly?" I asked as Comrade sniffed my ankle.

"We just find a different place to stay-"
"No, we move forward and try to find Dad and Uncle Henry." Micheal said.
"Where would dad be?" I asked.
"Close to Washington, I guess? We just go and find other survivors that can help-"
"We must be careful then. . . Survivors nowadays are. . . More hostile than ever." I muttered.

"I know. . . Even they ran into some bad people, but we still lived." Micheal replied.
"First, let's find somewhere to sleep instead of here. I also need a shower. . ." I mumbled.

Erwin said it'll be better if they stayed with us. They will help us find our father and the doctor that can help us find a cure. I still remember that I am immune to the infected bites.

Only Micheal knows about this, but did he ever tell them? If he did then they should know, right?
"Let's get going before they start climbing over each other to get up here." Erwin said.

~After sneaking out of the building~

Comrade gladly took down a slow crawler that snuck up on Mikasa. He began to sniff through the snow and tracked animal prints.
"Good boy." I said.
"What are you doing-"
"Hunting. . . You are hungry aren't you? Aren't you all?" I asked.

I heard faint grumbles of their stomachs before I grinned.
"Yeah, that's what I thought."
"Y/n, you don't even know how to hunt." Micheal said.
"Yes, I do. I've learned a lot by myself- duck!" I hissed as I hid behind a bush.
"I like ducks-"
"No! Duck now!" I warned at Sasha.

Comrade hid beside me as watched. There was a pack of wolves ahead of us, I can shoot them and use their fur but. . . It's too many and it'll cause a lot of sound for the dead to notice.

"We need to sneak around, Comrade can distract them as we-"
"I'm so hungry. . ." Sasha whined.
"Not now!" Connie hissed.
"Seriously?" I said.
"She's a foodie, Y/n." Micheal replied.

"I'll take care of them." Mikasa said.
"These are wild wolves, Mikasa. Are you sure-"
"To get Eren across. . . I'll do Anything." She said.

"Be careful, the dead can be near us-"
"I can handle myself." She cut me off.

I rolled my eyes and snuck off, letting the other's take their time discussing on what to do. Comrade stayed by my side as we crept behind the bushes, I noticed bear traps on the ground, hidden in leafs.

That'll hurt. I kept moving as Comrade kept an eye out for me, and as I expected as soon as Mikasa ran out, 1 hunter snarled as he charged and leapt towards her.

I grabbed my rifle as a instant reflex and aimed before shooting it in the head. Making it fall back and saving Mikasa.

The ringing shot of my gun of course alerted the wolves who turned and saw Mikasa standing there, defenseless, she held her blades before me and Comrade ran out and began to attack.

2 wolves ran to Comrade and attacked him before I shot 5 charging at Mikasa. I grabbed my knife and stabbed one that bit my lower leg, I kicked one in the face and stabbed it's head before snatching my pistol and blasting one in the mouth.

Finally killing the whole pack. Comrade was strangling one wolf by it's throat. His jaws clamping down on it as the other one lay bleeding out.

I got up and placed my gun back and checked my leg. Bleeding but I'll live. I sighed before pulling my pants leg down, Comrade sniffed it and whined in worry.
"It's alright, buddy. I'm good." I said.
"Why did you-"
"Because if I didn't, you wouldn't be breathing right now." I cut her off.

Micheal came running to us with the gang behind him.
"You okay? I saw one of them go for your leg-"
"I'm fine, Mikasa are you bit or scratched?" I asked.
"I-I'm fine. . ." She said.
"Good. . . Let's load up and start getting some meat off of them then." I said.

~3rd pov~

"You really think she's the answer to our problems?" Joan questioned Coyote.
"Yeah. . . She's immune, I know it."
"She has a squad with her, it won't be easy to get her-"
"We'll find someone to get her. . . To convince her to come with us. . . For now let's find that doctor guy and make sure he knows." She said to the 3 men behind her.

"Sorry, I'm lost. What are we doing exact-"
"Ugh! Nick, you never pay attention don't you!" Percy hissed.
"We are tracking her to see if she's a immune person. If she is, then we take her with us to the doctor who is trying to make a cure. Once we do, we become rich billionaire's and we also save the world. Great deal, eh?" Joan smirked.
"So. . . What if she isn't? Y-Y'know immune?" Nick asked.

"Then we kill her for wasting our time." Percy sighed.
"No, we just leave them alone. . . Right, Percy?" Coyote said.
"Yeah, yeah, whatever." He groaned.

Coyote and her group of searchers are trying to find someone with the immunity to survive an infected bite. They were contacted by a group of secret scientists who want to create a healing vaccine for the living people. So powerful that it may also even cure the dead of the infection, but the question is to them. . .

Is Y/n immune to the infection, or is her bite simply taking it's time to turn her into one of them? Can these stranger scientists actually make a cure? If they can. . . What's the cost to create it?

And will she even agree to it?

~Y/n pov~

We made a small camp and cooked the wolf meat we got. Comrade caught his own rabbit and ate that instead of his own kind.

I didn't blame him. I remained leaning against the tree and watched the group talk to each other. But I had a strange feeling that we were at a dead end.

I finished my food as Sasha devoured 4 bowls worth of meat.
"Enough, Sasha! Your going to eat our entire stock!" Connie snapped as he tried to take the meat away.
"Knock it off!" Jean yelled as he pulled Sasha back.

"Talk about fatties. . ." Micheal scoffed.
"Heh. . . Reminds me of you. . ." I said.
"Wow, comparing me to a person that will eat the entire bag of meat to herself." He chuckled.
"Remember when dad would have to hide the candy from us because we would always eat it all within 5 minutes?" I asked.
"Haha, yeah. . . Man, you. . . You never know how great you have until it's gone. . ." He replied.
". . . I miss her. . ."
". . . Who?"
"Mom. . . She would've known what to do right now. . ." I sighed.

Micheal ruffled my hair and lightly shoved my head away.
"Mom would panic. . . I can see her now." He laughed.
"What about your friends? Would they panic?"
"Mmm. . . Yeah, they would. . . Bunch of wusses is what they are." He replied.

I fixed my hair and petted Comrade on his head while it rested on my lap.
"You think we'll find dad?" I asked.
"Yeah. . . Let's just hope he doesn't throw a glass bottle at me."
"Pfft, I won't let him." I chuckled.

"Get some sleep. . . I'll watch out for you." He said.
"Don't trust you."
"Why not?"
"Last time you helped me sleep, you put a spider on my face."
"That was 5 years ago! Let it go, woman!"

~~~

"Why do you do it?" Chris asked.
"Do what?"
". . . Help me?"
"Because your my brother, why wouldn't I?"
"Mike doesn't do that. . ." He murmured.
"Mike doesn't understand how to be a older brother." I replied.

Chris was hugging my side as we watched a movie. He was also holding his golden plushie as we laid down. Elizabeth was sleeping, Micheal was out late, and Chris couldn't sleep because of his nightmares.

He always stayed up with me for comfort. I played with his hair as time passed before we both fell asleep.

"AHHHH!!" Chris screamed in his sleep. I woke up and began to quickly shake him awake.
"Chris!! Chris! Wake up! Wake up!!"  I yelled before he gasped and wrapped his arms around me in fear.

"T-They f-found me! They f-found me!!" He sobbed with terror.
"Chris. . . Chris no one is here besides us. It's okay." I cooed as he cried on my shoulder.

"Y/n, wake up!" Micheal yelled in my ear.
"Agh! What?!"
"You were mumbling in your sleep, plus it's morning. We need to get moving." He said.
"Ugh. . . Two more minutes. . ." I groaned.

He shook me awake before Levi kicked my back.
"Ow! The hell?!" I snarled.

Comrade barked at him before I hushed him.
"It's okay, boy. Captain shorty is just moody. Probably his time of the month again."

Micheal and Jean held back their laughs as they looked away. Levi scowled and walked off, then again we were heading to Washington to find our father again.

The morning was cold but bearable. We had a lot of false alarms from twigs snapping to leafs crunching, I thought I heard a crying sound but that was just Sasha crying over wanting more food.

Micheal led us with his map and I stuck behind him with Comrade. I held my gun close to me as we walked, Comrade keeping his ears open and eyes peeled.

I didn't even see Eren or Jean walk closer to me.
"Y/n, right?" Jean asked.
"Uh huh. . . What do you want?" I said.
"Just wanted to ask if you have a family?" Eren said.
"I have Micheal and my dad-"
"No mom?" He asked.
". . . She. . . She died before this started. . ." I answered, "so did my little sister and brother."

Eren walked beside me as his green cape was lightly being blown by the winter wind.
"I'm sorry-"
"And you? You have any parents?" I questioned.
"No. . . My mom. . . She was eaten by a titan."
"Titan?" I muttered.
"Big, brainless, monsters, that feed on live humans. . . Giants that destroy everything and eat any human but. . . They don't eat animals." He answered.
"Sounds awful. . . I'd still rather not be chased by the dead or have my close friends become like them within 20 seconds. . ." I said.

"Eren, do you think anyone from our world is here? Just lost?" Jean asked.
"Anyone else?" Eren said.
"Like who?" I asked.
"Well. . . Ymir, Krista, or even. . . Annie, Reiner, or Bertolt? If those bastards are here then I hope they get ripped apart by these savages." Jean snarled.

"What did those 3 do?" I questioned.
"Bertolt destroyed the walls and let the titans roam inside, that's how my mom died. . . Reiner destroyed another inner wall and killed more innocent people, and Annie killed our comrades-"
"Arff!"
"U-Um. . . I didn't mean you. . . Sorry." He said.

Comrade huffed before trotting ahead of me.
"Jesus. . . I'm sorry about that." I added.
"Yeah, we've been after them. We even caught Annie but she crystalized herself-"
"This sounds fake, sorry, but crystalizing and titans?"
"Well. . . The dead coming back to life doesn't sound real either." Eren said.
"Touché. . ." I muttered.

Micheal stopped and stared at something ahead of him. I jogged to his side and was about to ask him what was wrong until I saw he was seeing.

A town, living people screaming and running with children as they ran away from the runners and slow walkers.

Being surrounded and eaten alive.
"We have to run. . ." I whispered.
"Run where?!" Connie yelped.

I looked at their gear that they still had and wondered if they could wipe this field out.
"Can you smell anything from here, dude?" I asked.
"You mean Mike-"
"Yeah, him. Can he smell anything besides the dead here? I see a old highschool and a gas station beside it. Can he smell anything useful there?" I said.

He stepped forward and took a sniff.

"Gas." He said.
"There's gas, do your weapons need that?" I asked.
"Our gear runs on compressed gas. Not-"
"Micheal! We can do that!" I said.
"Turn- oh crap your right! Uncle Henry showed us!!" He grinned.

"But. . . How do we get passed that herd?"
"Distractions?" Micheal said.
"True, but where?-"
"On that ambulance, the herd is mostly the walkers. No climbers or runners, thank God. But who-"
"I'll go, you and the rest make a shelter at the highschool and board it up before I raid the gas station and head there."
"No. No. No. You are not going alone!" Micheal hissed.
"I can handle myself, Mi-"
"No! If your going to send me off with them then I'm going to send you off with someone! Can any of you go with her?" He asked.

"Micheal!"
"Levi will go with her, it's his job to keep his eye on her." Erwin said.
"I-I can go instead!" Jean offered.
"Shut it, Horse face. I'll go-"
"Let's just hurry and go already." Levi said, cutting of Eren.

I put Comrade's collar on and handed the leash to Micheal before me and Levi snuck off. I heard Comrade's whines as we separated.

Levi stayed closed behind me as we crept forward. Keeping our heads low and steps quiet, no sound, no cracks, no snaps. Groans were growing louder as we got closer to the car. Soon we ran and climbed into the hood of the car, catching at least 6 or more walkers.

I began to yell and draw their attention to us. Levi just stood there and scowled at the dead as they clawed at the car.

"Come on!! You want me!! Come and get me!! Daww!! You can do so much better than that!" I shouted. The horde was now surrounding the car, I saw Micheal leading the group across the road and to the highschool grounds before opening it and letting everyone inside.

He shut the gates and began to lock it close as best he can. Levi looked at me before the horde again.
"Now. . . How do we get away, exactly?" He said nonchalantly.

This apocalypse certainly didn't phase him at all.
"We run and jump- Hey! What are you doing?!" Levi grabbed me close to him and held my waist before he told me to hold onto him.
"Why?!"
"Unless you want to fall into their dead hands and be eaten?" He suggested.

I stayed quiet and held onto him, my arms around his shoulders as he prepared his gear. I shut my eyes and felt us both being ripped off the ground. The sudden pressure of the wind pressing against my body was strange and scary at the same time. I held in even tighter, I tend to have a horrible fear of heights. I heard the gas and the wiring shoot and zip us forth.

He landed somewhere and let me down. I was a bit shaken but shrugged it off. I looked around and saw that we were on the roof of the gas station.
"O-Okay. . . Whatever you just did was amazing. . . But terrifying, for now let's find the hatch to get inside." I said before almost tripping.

I walked on and found the entrance. We both entered and softly landed on the floor, already I saw that the store was raided. The snacks and chips were almost gone, Levi looked confused and looked through the store.

I found myself in the back and was able to find 8 full jerrycans. Me and Micheal can make this into gas for them. . . I wonder if there is anymore gear so we can build our own.

Can we actually build our own gear like them? Me and Micheal know how to build large things and tools, we helped Henry build his first animatronic. It was amazing. . . And I miss those old days.

Me and Michael can definitely build our own, we just need their help on how to do it.

"What's this?" Levi asked.
"What?"
"This? . . . Why is it written this way?"
". . . A CocaCola?" I chuckled.
"Is that what it's called?"
"It's a sweet drink-"
"Like ale?"
"No? Not anything with alcohol. It's just something to drink for fun." I grinned before taking it from his hand.

"Damn it, it's expired. Of course it would be. . . Eh, we can find something else. Oh! Also here you go. . . Some gasoline for your guy's gear." I said.

Levi looked impressed with my find; we just need to sneak back to the highschool ground. Up and over the gate.
"Tea. . ." He muttered.
"Oh, black tea? It's not expired yet. You can take it if you want it- Oh hell yes!! Twinkies!!" I laughed as I snatched some off the top shelf.

I saw Levi pack away some boxes of the tea and pick up some of the jerrycans. I found some supplies that can help us make compressed gas, and some scrap metal.

~3rd pov~

Micheal held planks for the boys that were nailing the doors shut and the windows closed, Mikasa and Sasha were sent to check the exits and other openings.

But soon found the cafeteria, Sasha couldn't help but search the kitchen for food. Mikasa dragged her back to the group. Eren and Armin spoke to Micheal as he helped with Jean and Connie; Erwin, and Hange were speaking about the dead and theorizing about them being more dangerous than their old enemies.

Micheal was slowly growing more worried for his sister, she hasn't returned for a minute. Comrade was lying down and whining to himself as he stared at the windows or the roof. Waiting for his momma to come back.

Meanwhile, Levi was watching Y/n as she was creating him compressed gas for his 3DMG. She remembered what she had to do, remembering Henry's words to be careful with your hands. Keep your eyes peeled for any gaps or holes that need to be plugged. After 30 minutes she finally did it. She handed the gas to Levi before he attached it to his gear, they climbed to the roof and he tried it out.

Coming to a success. He shot back and brought her across to the highschool grounds. But when Levi looked to Y/n, he thought he saw a slight blush until she said that it was the sun.

~Y/n pov~

I saw Micheal and Comrade run outside and to me. Comrade leapt on me and knock me down before Micheal held me close.
"Are you okay?! I was worried sick! What took you so long?!" He hissed as he shook me.
"I was making more gas for Levi, he ran out." I squeaked.

Micheal led me inside before Comrade sped along Levi before closing the doors. He locked it up and Levi went inside of the large gym with Erwin and Hange.

I told Micheal about making the compressed gas and we got started right away, Armin and Eren watched beside us.
"Our 3D manuerving gear is used to kill titans, we always have to aim for the nape of the neck, that's their weak spot. It somehow kills them. Titans have been around- how are you doing that?" He asked when Micheal pressed the air pressure down within the slim silver tank.

"Hold on. . . Can you hand me the cap?" He asked as he pressed the top down.
"Here." Armin said. Micheal screwed on the top and handed it to Eren.
"Here you go, Armin." I replied as as passed over the second tank.

Jean and Connie were tired and fell on the floor when they finished with the boarding, they even did outside with the gates. After 3 hours we made 18 compressed gas tanks.

We left them with Hange before me and Micheal found the showers. The water actually worked, warm and steamy. The boys were in the male locker rooms and the girls remained the female locker rooms.

The water was so fresh on my skin, the dirt and blood were flowing down my legs and down the drain. So warm and new. My hair was filthy, it felt smooth after it was soaked and wet. I think Mikasa, Sasha, and Hange were done and left.

I was left alone and Comrade was waiting outside for me. I turned off the shower and Comrade stuck his snout inside and handed me the white towel. He was such a good boy.

I dried myself off and dried my hair, I found my extra clean clothes and got dressed. I walked out and saw the night sky through the cracks of the wood. Most of us slept in different classrooms, I had Comrade of course, but Levi also stayed in my same room. Erwin saying that it was safer if he was with me.

Of course I couldn't reject or say no, so I had to go along with it. Micheal was left with Mikasa and Eren, I wondered what he was doing right now.

I laid down and felt Comrade lay behind my back. I rested my head on my arm and fell asleep peacefully.

~~~

"Does pink look better with my dress or does the blue one bring out my eyes more?" My friend asked as she modeled on her shoes.
"Um. . . Blue? I guess."
"What?! No! No way! Do you want to catch his attention?!" Noah asked as he stood up defensively.
"Why?" Wendy asked as she looked at herself at the mirror.

"Because I said so! Bryce won't like this plain blue look! He wants something bright and shining! So-"

'brrrr brrr brrrr!'

My phone began to vibrate in my pocket. I grabbed it and walked to a secluded corner then answered.
"Hello?"
"Y/n!! Y/n, come to the hospital now- Chris- he- Mike he-"
"Mom, what's going on? Your scaring me-"
"It's Chris!! He's in the hospital! Mike did something and n-now he is in critical condition! P-Please I need you! I'm sorry but I need you! Your father is screaming and yelling at Micheal and I can't-"
"What happened to Chris, mom?! I-I'm on my way! Tell me what happened now!"
"W-We're at the St. Mary's hospital! He is going into surgery! We need you Y/n! Please!" She begged with a sobbing voice.
"O-okay, I'm coming and I'll be there as soon as I can!" I said as I ran out of the store.

My friends ran out and asked me what I was doing, I told them it was a family emergency before getting into the car and pulled out of the parking lot. I didn't care about the speed limit, I stomped my foot against the pedal and rushed past other cars.

I followed the road signs to St. Mary's hospital where Chris and my mom were. What did Micheal do now?!! Chris. Christopher. Please please be okay.

My hands were sweating as I drove. My speed passing 80, my eyes scanning the roads until I saw the hospital. I pulled in and parked before running inside and stopping at the desk. Tears were streaming down my face as I asked for my mom and baby brother.

They quickly led me inside before I heard gunshots.

"Wake up!" Levi yelled as he picked me up. Comrade was barking and snarling at the door as he tried to jump and kick it down.

"W-What's happening?" I asked.
"There's a group outside! Come on now!" He ordered as he dragged me out of the classroom.

I heard everyone running and loud yells from outside. The dead were coming this way. . .

Surrounding us.

____________________________________

Oooh!!! Cliff hanger! I hope you enjoy it!!

Stay tuned and seeya soon guys gals and non binary pals 🥺🥺💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 6.2K 33
William Afton x Demon Daughter Reader [Ft. the Afton Family]. __________________________ ❝𝙿𝚊𝚙𝚊... 𝙰𝚖 𝙸 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛?❞ ╰┄➣𝙈𝙄𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙇𝙀|...
265K 8.4K 30
Needless to say, 18 year-old Michael Afton often found himself getting into all sorts of trouble. Though he takes it too far on his brother's birthda...
4.5K 322 152
During an attack in USJ, a portal opens up and a lot of people and 'robots' fall and attacked the villains attack, but one actually protected a young...
451K 11.9K 63
Cover art: Noisx Under editing... (Old book so it's cringy) My fanfic has its own storyline. A lot things are not an accurate representation of the...