Supernatural One Shots

By mylittlelove19

I don't own any of the characters. I write the story line based off ideas I have had on my own, or imagines/o... More

Ghost Facers
Drunk John
Dean saves you
Dean and Bobby
Dean
Nightmares (Sam)
Cass interrupts
Wearing his flannel (Dean)
Texting Pictures
Reuniting (Sam and Dean)
Surprise Actions (Dean)
Drinking with Dean
Hey Sam.
Lonely Video Call (Dean)
Fighting with Dean
Reasons (Sam)
Shadow (Dean)
Trouble Sleeping (Dean)
Sweet Pie (Dean)
Finding Sam and Dean
Your Old T-Shirt
News at a funeral (Dean)
Let me forget (Sam)
Broken Hearted (Dean)
Lies (Dean)
Jo joins Training
Almost Sam
John (Dean)
Hey Jude (Dean)
Fooling myself (Dean)
Before we had a chance.
I hate witches Pt. 1 (Dean)
I hate witches Pt. 2 (Dean)
Can't hide it (Dean)
Bad Fight (Dean)
I hate you, but I love you
I hate you, but I love you Pt. 2
Done with you (Part one)
Done with you (Part Two)
Just a sad song
Jo (Dean)
Team Free Will rescues (Dean)
Surrender
Note from me.
Journal (Dean)
Scary movie night (Dean)
Just a fool.
Because (Dean)
Personal Elephant (Dean)
Missing (Dean)
Update from me
Used to be Dean Pt. 1
Used to be Dean (Pt. 2)
Lee Webb's Daughter (Dean Request)
Truth Spell (Dean)
After Hell (Dean)
Before we had a chance Pt. 3
A choice (Dean)
A choice pt. 2 (Dean)
Purgatory pt. 1
Purgatory pt. 2

Before we had a chance Pt. 2

399 7 5
By mylittlelove19

I got a request for a part two of my chapter 'Before we had a chance'! Since I didn't have a plan in mind I wrote this twice so it took a bit longer than planned. And I'm still not sure about it 100%, I may do another part - a final part with smut maybe?

Anyway...
Things after Dean's apology for ruining things between you before you had a chance. You allow yourself to get close to him again, and admit you are curious what it would be like.

Warnings: None I think? Sexual moment that is interrupted.

I sat at the table finishing up my breakfast. Dean's apology played in my mind yet again. I have wanted to talk to him, and maybe start trying but part of my brain won't let me. It's so hard to look at him and not think about all the times he left me at home or in a motel to go hook up with a random girl from a bar. But I also know he is shitty with words, emotions and relationships. So I'm torn completely with what to do.

As I thought about everything again he walked in the room. "Hey, good morning, princess. How did you sleep last night?"

I involuntarily smiled at him, slightly blushing as I looked at that beautiful face. "Morning, Dean. I slept really well. How about you?"

He ran his hand over my back softly a he walked by me to grab coffee. "Pretty good, yeah. Got almost 6 hours."

I laughed slightly, thinking about how crazy it is that six hours is more than a normal amount of sleep for him. "That's great, Dee. I'm glad you got good rest."

Sam walked in from going on a morning jog like the crazy person he is. He hugged me from behind, his arm going across my collar bone as he kissed the top of my head. "Morning." He mumbled as he moved to go grab a water.

"Morning, Sam. How was your jog?"

He sat across from me. "It was great. Either of you guys find something for us to go check out yet?"

I shrugged, "I think I might have but I'm not sure. Here..." I grabbed my laptop and sat it on the table.

Dean came over with bacon and eggs I had left for him, and a cup of coffee. He sat a little closer than he used to, making my heart speed up with excitement.

"I think it's a ghost case, but it might not be our kind of thing. What do you guys think?"

I let Dean read it, then spun it around so Sam could see it too. He read it over, and I felt Dean's hand move to rest on my thigh.

My mind was spinning, I had images of many dirty things invading my mind. Us going at it right here in the kitchen, him carrying me to his bed and having his way with me. I was blushing deeply and had to move his hand so I could focus.

I caught his gaze. He looked a little upset at first that I moved his hand. Then he read my eyes and smirked before winking at me.

Sam looked over at me, so I looked away from Dean to look at him. He was nodding, "Seems like we should at least go check it out."

"Yeah?"

Dean nodded too, "Yeah, I think it really might be. Let's uh... meet at Baby in ten?" He asked.

Sam nodded, "Yeah sounds good to me."

I agreed, "Yeah. I'll go get ready and start packing out things."

Three days later we were back at the bunker. Sam was already in bed. I walked by Dean's 'Man Cave' and he was watching TV and drinking beer.

I smiled to myself and walked back to my room. I put on a comfy outfit, then grabbed my blanket before going to the kitchen to make popcorn. As it popped in the microwave I grabbed more beer for us to share. Then I poured our snack into a big bowl before walking to the room.

He glanced up, then did a double take and smiled at me. "Hey, princess. What's up?"

"Hi, Dee. Um, I was thinking maybe you'd like some company?" I asked from the doorway, feeling a little anxious to put myself out there. We haven't addressed anything since his apology.

His growing smile told me he was liking my gesture. "Yeah, of course. Come on over here." He patted the couch next to him.

I handed him the beer, and put the popcorn on the table before sitting and putting the blanket over my lap. He casually put his arm around my shoulders, glancing at me before looking back at the TV.

He started scrolling through movies. "What do you want to watch?"

"Anything you want, Dee. I'm just here to keep you company this time."

He chuckled, "Let's watch this..." He said turning on an action movie. I adjusted to cuddle into his side.

As we settled into sharing popcorn I put my blanket across his lap too. It was sweet to have a moment that felt like it used to, with a hint of new since we both know there are feelings between us. His arm tightened as he leaned over to kiss my temple.

We've had these situations a hundred times since I moved in with these nerds. But now I was growing curious about if things could go somewhere. I know he feels something toward me that matches what I feel toward him.

We were getting toward the end of the movie and I was starting to get sleepy. My eyes got heavy.

He must've noticed because his fingers started trailing through my hair as his lips pressed to my head. I heard him start humming softly as my head leaned heavier against his chest. He pulled me tighter against him as I started drifting.

Dean's P.O.V.
I felt her entire body relax into me. She was asleep. Even like this she is so damn beautiful. I couldn't help but just want to hold her a little longer.

This is the closest we have been since that day I found out she was into me. I had been so worried about ruining my chance with her. I screwed up so badly before I had a chance with her.

She's so damn sweet she has been working through my screw up and trying to forgive me. I've given her space, because I'm the one who messed up. It's just getting so hard to stay away from her.

After apologizing to her, she only asked I give her space. She deserved so much better than what I gave her before. I wanted to be with her and yet went out to bars all the time, and went home with other women.

If I had known how she felt when it happened, I would've been with her. I would've made my move and tried it out.

When the movie ended I turned the TV off and scooped her up into my arms. I stood up and walked to her room. She nuzzled into my chest and sighed contently. She smelled like vanilla and beer.

I put her down gently on her bed, she rolled into her pillow then her eyes opened slowly. Her sleepy smile killed me. I sat on the edge and smoothed her hair. "Thanks, Dee. You're the best."

I chuckled at her sleepy voice. She's so damn adorable. "No, you're the best. Sleep well, princess."

"You too, Dee. See you in the morning."

I watched her slip back into sleep before kissing her head and tucking her in. Then I walked out with a smile on my face.

As I walked back to clean up our things I ran into Sammy. He smirked at me, "Hey, you and Y/n? That finally working out?" He asked.

I couldn't stop my smile as I shrugged, "I don't really know, man. But at the least it's getting to be normal again. I'm getting my friend back. She uh... came to me tonight and she wanted to hang out. Then she fell asleep on me."

He patted my shoulder. "I'm happy, man. I think you two are going to work. She has been crazy over you for a while, and I know you are in pretty deep too."

Your P.O.V.
I woke up in my bed, and stretched in the dim light of the sun rise. A small smile graced my lips as I remembered last night. It was so nice to at least partly have Dean back. It's nice to feel like I have my friend back. But man am I really starting to want to test the waters with him.

So I started to think of a plan. I was going to make a move today while we train. We had plans for target practice while Sam was going on a supply run. So I'd have time with just the two of us to maybe test things out between us.

As I unloaded my clip I sighed. Dean paused as he noticed me biting my lip. He put his gun down and we turned to look at each other. He smiled, "You're still a damn good shot, princess." He commented.

It's been a while since we had some good old fashioned target practice.

I rolled my eyes playfully, "Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. Um.... can I talk to you?"

His eyebrows went up and he put his hands in his pockets, "Of course. What's on your pretty little mind today?"

I stepped closer to further my point, "Dee... I'm really curious about us. You. Where this could go if we let it just sort of happen..." My hand trailed up his arm slowly as I spoke until I reached his cheek.

He cautiously pulled his other hand out of his pocket and gripped onto my hip. "Oh yeah? You think you want to explore this?"

I nodded. "Nice and slow. See where it goes?" I offered, leaning in a little closer.

He smirked, those green eyes filling with nothing but admiration and hope. "That sounds good to me. Just let me know when you want me to stop."

It felt like minutes passed as I waited for his lips to find mine. They ghosted over my mouth, close enough to almost feel but not quite touching. Then he finally pressed them to mine, pulling my body against his eagerly.

The energy shifted to needy and hungry as we began pulling at one another. Our mouths seemed to know exactly what the other wanted.

A throaty groan of a growl escaped from him as I let his tongue push in to dance with mine. My hands moved to tangle into his hair as his moved to my ass, squeezing to test the waters. I moaned as he nipped my lower lip with his teeth.

In a flash I was lifted and placed on the table behind where we had been shooting, with him standing between my legs. "Baby... are you sure you want this? Because if we keep going I'm letting you know.. I'm all in." He whispered and kissed along my neck under my ear.

I bit my lip to stifle a moan. "Yeah, Dean... This is what I want right now."

His hands held me in place as he kissed me more aggressively, my hands pulling him to me by his shirt.

This was better than I had ever imagined it would be. I was getting light headed from the excitement as his lips explored my collar bone. "God you are so beautiful. Do you know that?" He mumbled against my skin.

Before I could reply though, Cass burst in the door. "Dean, we need to talk. This is very important. I'm sorry to interrupt."

I blushed as Dean pulled back with a sigh, hanging his head backwards. "Dammit. Okay. I'll be right there."

Cass nodded and walked back out. He kissed me one more sweet and soft time.

"Baby, I'm sorry. Can we finish this later?"

I nodded, caressing his cheek, "Of course. Let's go see what he needs. This is the life, Dee. It's okay."

I watched him walk off after Cass. My fingers trailed over my lips as I smiled. I just almost went there with Dean... finally. Even though we got interrupted it was about as perfect as a first kiss could've gone. We were eager, yet calm. And now we have more to do tonight or when he gets back from helping Cass. I had my guy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.1K 125
Dean Winchester x Reader one-shots,preferences!!!! I'll take request if you have one just send me a message or a comment and I'll do my best to get i...
3.1K 37 12
Supernatural imagines! Imagines of your favourite characters and cast members. Requests are open. If you make a request, please include the character...
31K 444 55
-COMPLETED- A fanfic with you and Dean! May turn into a Oneshot book later... It depends! XD P.S this is now imagines, since I am literally terrible...
1.3K 18 9
*I do not own any of these characters* I will add more later! A mix of romance, platonic relationships, and humor. Thank you for reading!