Irina Palomino

Av ShrazyMe

The Wannabe. Years of being the Harmony copycat and the rude sister has taken a toll of the youngest Palomino... Mer

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Instagram
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 6

192 12 0
Av ShrazyMe

IrinaPalomino: When you see me, you see her @SalmaHayek

3,000,000 likes ~ 8,000 comments

---

My father wanted us to host a family brunch at Harmony's home to celebrate the success of Palomino & Co. In the past two years, we have opened twenty different stores all over the world and it makes me happy to see that our father's dream have carried on for decades. 

He initially started this company alone and he was able to amass a million dollar fortune within the first two years which I think is pretty admirable considering that times were different back then. As we grew older, he started including us in certain decisions and we eventually signed onto the company once we became sixteen.

"Once upon a time, I had a dream." My dad starts off as he looks around at all of us with a smile. "I was a single father of father of one when I first had this dream but I was also an actor so my hands were tied from the time being. By the time that I had Mila, I was a father of four and I had to rethink what my life meant to the people closest to me. I was an established actor but that didn't my children anything so I made the decision to turn our family name into a brand."

I smile softly at his words.

"No matter what we sold, I want our name to be a brand in itself so people could see that you come from a business background which enables you to create a generational wealth for the generations to come." He pauses for a moment. "I suffered with having no partner to help me raise my children so I created an opportunity in which there would be one less suffering in our lives and that was through finances. Palomino & Co is for you, Palomino & Co is still alive because of you all and now it's worth billions. I have never sold any shares to anybody outside of our family, we have thousands of employees but the only people who hold shares to the company are in this room."

"I'm wearing mascara." Jenna laughs while fanning her face. "Don't make us cry."

"Palomino is more than a name, it's you." He points at each of us. "And I thank you all for dealing with me because I understand that I have not been the best father. I try hard but it's not easy having eleven children, it's not and I wish I could have been better."

Rafael stands up, "You were and have always the best."

I begin to tear up as they share an embrace because I know that my father's deepest regrets lie with Harmony and Rafael. He disowned Harmony because she left for LA to really push her modelling career and with Rafael because he chose to be raised by his mother than our father.

"You better not announce that you have a terminal illness." Joe jokes and everyone immediately starts talking over eachother. Even though the four oldest siblings no longer have their mother, none of us have ever considered losing our father because he has always been there.

"Your father is not sick." My mom stands up and wraps her arm around his waist. "He's just trying to express his gratitude."

I snicker as Colin smacks the back of Joe's head.

"Ouch."

Mila narrows her eyes at him, "Don't put that shit in the air."

"Don't start fighting in my house." Harmony chimes in as she gestures for the waiters to enter with the food that the chef prepared for us. "And don't play when eating, I don't need you spitting food out on my table or flo-"

"Yeah we know." Joe cuts her off. "Everything is so expensive."

"Be nice." Tyler gives him a playful warning look. "You are a guest in her home."

"You shouldn't wish for better." We all turn to look at Phoebe who is looking at our father. "Regardless of what people have said about you or us, you have always made us your number one priority. People have always said that I was never your child but you always shut them down and you never made me feel different."

"Even if you were not biologically mine, you are still my daughter." Dad smiles at her. "I have a lot of love to give and the love I have for you is more than I will ever have for anything or anybody."

My mom gives him the side eye and I chuckle as he kisses her cheek. 

"You need to get married again." Adriana whistles to herself. "We know that you both love eachother and I'm just saying that I won't be opposed to you getting married."

"Focus on your own wedding." Dad shuts her down and I stick my tongue out at her.

"Yeah Adri, focus on your own wedding to Julian baby." I wrap my arms around myself and start kissing the air.

"Oh Julian." Jenna sighs wistfully as she kisses her glass of wine. "Of course I will marry you."

"Bitch please, I was not like that." Adriana laughs.

---

IrinaPalomino: Fashion Icons

6,000,000 likes ~ 13,000 comments

Being that I have always refused to attend outings with my siblings, they stopped inviting me out with them. Since I have been staying at Adriana's house the past couple of weeks, I overheard her talking to Tyler in the kitchen about going out for rollerskating. I have not been in years but with my new outlook on life, I went straight to my room to get ready for the day,

"I still can't believe that you're here." Adriana smiles big as we holding eachother's hand. "I need to get a picture of us."

Adriana pulls out of her phone and I place my hands on my waist while pouting dramatically.

Tyler throws his arm around her shoulders and I smile as they begin to dance this little dance. I join in for a little bit before I start skating around as if I'm pro but I'm not.

"Why did you never bring me here?" I ask my siblings as I copy some of the moves that the other roller-skaters are doing. "This is so much fun." 

Joe looks at me in disbelief as I start skating backwards, "You always ignore my texts."

"Next time try harder." I wink at him before grabbing his arm as I almost fall on a hairband that somebody dropped. "If this is what rollerskating is like then we need to go ice skating tomorrow."

"Slow down cowgirl." Tyler slips his arm around my waist as I turn around. "It's only our first date."

"You're such a loser." I playfully punch his stomach. "If they sell vegan hotdogs here then I want some."

"Who are you and what have you done with my sister?" Adriana asks while skating besides us. "I have never seen you so excited to even be in our company."

I smile slightly, "I realised that I was missing out on life and family time. That brunch that we had yesterday made me realise how much I love our family and how sad I am to be missing out on more moments like that. Being a top model is nice but it means nothing when you're alone and don't have anyone to celebrate it with."

"Awe." Joe grabs the neck of my neck and pulls me in, "You need a hug."

I punch his stomach and he doubles over as I skate away from him.

"Try to hug me and I'll kick your ass."

The twins start laughing as I pull a series of faces at Joe who is rubbing his stomach.

"And she's back." Tyler gives me a little push and I squeal as I go faster than expected. I have found that I am good at rollerskating and with a couple more practice around the ring, I'll be a professional.

"If they have vegan hotdogs here and sweet potato chips, I'll be the happiest puta around." I say while copying some of the black guys who are doing some cool moves on their skates.

"We'll be sure to get you exactly what you need." Adriana copies the moves that I am doing before grabbing onto the rail. "I'm a bit tired."

Tyler gives her a look as he slows down besides her, "You guys go ahead."

"What's up with her?" Joe asks me as we continue skating and I shrug my shoulders. "You're the one who lives with her."

"And you're the one who went from dating Emily to Sophie in a space of a few days or was it hours?" I pretend to think and he gets me into a headlock. "Joe."

"You're a bitch."

I laugh loudly, "And you're a whore."

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

138K 2.1K 35
๐๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ - ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ž๐ž๐ค๐ง๐ imagines book!
9K 146 33
19 year old Phoenix moves to L.A with her 20 year old brother to pursue her music career. She meets Tony Lopez, and things get crazy.
704K 8.2K 200
a story where a fangirl meets her idols online // Ashton Irwin // // part 1 of 5sos social media series // // completed //
62.5K 1.6K 40
The Diva. Soon to be divorced from footballer Neymar Jr and mother of his two daughters. Can she fight for their marriage or should she Palomino up...