π“π‘π€πˆπ“πŽπ‘; Theo Raeken

By voiddangell

π“π‘π€πˆπ“πŽπ‘ (rewriting parts! discontinued!) " and for once in my life, i wanted to kiss her as much as i... More

π™ž. little wolf
π™žπ™ž. suspicions
π™žπ™žπ™ž. early signs
π™žπ™«. fake girlfriend
𝙫. betrayal
π™«π™ž. analise sabre
π™«π™žπ™ž. taken
π™«π™žπ™žπ™ž. torn apart
π™žπ™­. like mother like daughter
𝙭. kill me
π“π‘π€πˆπ“πŽπ‘ vol. 2
π™­π™žπ™ž. yellow eyes
π™­π™žπ™žπ™ž. so, did you miss me?
π™­π™žπ™«. the compromise
𝙭𝙫. i choose you
π™­π™«π™ž. the black mist
π™­π™«π™žπ™ž. i love you
π™­π™«π™žπ™žπ™ž. lies
π™­π™žπ™­. he's gonna break your heart
𝙭𝙭. rage runs in the family
π™­π™­π™ž. a banshee's warning
π™­π™­π™žπ™ž. i could never hate you
π™­π™­π™žπ™žπ™ž. allison argent
PLEASE READ! NOT AN UPDATE

π™­π™ž. she's gone

8.2K 292 611
By voiddangell

PART ELEVEN
SHE'S GONE

"SHE'S GONE." Melissa told Derek, who strode through the hospital, shoving past everyone as the McCall woman followed behind him. As soon as Scott had called him to tell the Hale man that his cousin was dead, he had drove back to Beacon Hills immediately, seeing as he wasn't too far away.

"What do you mean, she's gone? It's Aurora, she can't be gone!" He spat, storming through each hall and bursting every door open looking for her hospital room. Truth was, Derek knew very well that his little cousin, who he raised and cared for, was dead— he just didn't want to believe it.

"It was a Supermoon, her friend had lost control and killed her." She explained, not wanting to tell him it was Liam, knowing he'd go on a search for the boy without the entire story. "What- and she didn't fight back? Yeah, right. She's more powerful than any of us combined, she couldn't be killed by a beta."

"She sacrificed herself, Derek! He was trying to kill Scott, and she knew if he killed her first then he might have a shot at survival!" Melissa explained, a little louder to get her point across which caused the Hale man to stop in his tracks.

"She sac- she sacrificed herself? That's called killing yourself, Melissa, and she's stronger than that."

"Mentally?"

"What?"

"That girl is strong, freakishly strong, but she's been through hell and back, Derek. It's practically a constant torture for her every single day. Maybe she just wanted an end to it?" Melissa theoried, knowing that the teenage girl threw her entire life away to save her friend, her alpha.

"No, that's not it." He grumbled, turning his back and walking away again, knowing it was exactly that.

"Derek-," Melissa pulled his back, though he shoved her off of him in frustration, causing a few nurses to look around at them.

"No, Melissa- I'm not gonna stand here and listen to you feed me this suicidal bullshit! Aurora never wanted to die, she was just stupid enough to protect her friends, and now she's gone down the exact same road Allison had!" Derek hissed, and the McCall woman closed her eyes, knowing that he wouldn't listen to her.

"Room 214, you can say your goodbyes but she'll only be there for a while." Melissa told him, and the man nodded before practically running through the hospital and disappearing into the distant crowd of nurses and patients before he had finally reached the room his cousin's dead body was inside. Stiles and Scott were sat on two chairs, watching the lifeless girl in grief.

Derek shot forwards, approaching Stiles and picking him up by his t-shirt, throwing him to the floor as he shoved the boy into the ground some more.

"You cheated on my cousin, you dick! And now she's dead, she's fucking dead! And you- what the hell were you doing whilst she was getting murdered, huh? You think she wanted to save you?" Derek growled at the two boys, Stiles struggled beneath him as Scott froze in shock, and soon enough Derek getting torn away from them, the two boys leaving the room for the mourning man.

Her skin was pale, sunken bags beneath her closed eyes, veins darkening. Derek listened closely, her heartbeat non-existent as he sat in the seat, his hands interlocking with hers.

"I'm sorry- I'm sorry, I should've been there- I failed you, I failed Analise..." He cried, head ducking as if he expected her to awake and hug him, which if course, she hadn't done. Derek had lost his family, and Aurora had been the only person who never left his side despite the lies that he had fed her— until now, joined with the rest of her deceased family.

Derek sat staring at her cold and lifeless body for an hour or two more, hoping that maybe she would awake, but she never did. Aurora was well and truly dead, and he couldn't help but blame himself— if he never left, he could've saved her.

Suddenly, Malia had appeared, tears brimming her eyes as Derek shot her a snide glance, knowing what she did to her own sister.

"What are you doing here?" He spat, venom laced his tone as she stepped inside cautiously, eyeing the man, sitting on the other side of Aurora's body. "I'm here to see my sister— and you."

Derek scoffed, shaking his head and glancing back down at the dead girl, who's heart rate monitor was completely shut down. There was only an hour or so until she would have to be moved to the morgue.

"I was there, in the libary. I knew that if I was going to go ahead with my plan on killing my mom, I had to make sure she atleast knew I was sorry about what I did to her— seeing as once my plan was in action, none of them would forgive me. We got in a fight, she told me to leave and I left her there on her own."

"Why are you telling me this?" asked Derek, pain overtaking his voice as he looked into his cousin's bloodshot eyes, the two of them looking as much of a mess as eachother.

"Because you're not the only one who blames themself, Derek. I mean, ever since I was turned back into a human, I've ruined her life— I've put her through hell without even realising it, and now she's dead."

"That's it- I'm leaving." Derek grumbled before standing up and walking out of the door, Malia staring at where he once was sat, her eyes flickering to Aurora. "I'm sorry, I am so sorry. I swear- I'd do anything to get you back." She whispered, pressing a kiss to the girl's cheek, something that Aurora always used to do to show her affection. After a while, Malia had left the room, taking one last glance at the corpse of her sister before shutting the door to allow the girl to rest in peace.

Scott blamed himself, knowing that maybe if he was stronger, he could've stopped Liam from killing her.

Stiles blamed himself, if only he had proved his theories that Theo was truly evil sooner, before it was too late.

Lydia blamed herself, she could sense her bestfriend's death even from miles away, though she was just too weak to prevent it.

Liam blamed himself, the boy was a mess; always seeing her figure in the corner of his eye, guilt flowing through his veins every time he remembered murdering Aurora, even though he tried everything not to. He spiralling out of control. Aurora was his anchor, the thing that should've kept him in check, but now every time he thought of her, anger inflicted on himself bubbled to the surface of his skin.

And Theo, Theo Raeken blamed every single part on himself, maybe if he wasn't so selfish to come back to Beacon Hills for power, Aurora would be okay, living as a beta and not carrying the weight of her dead mother. Maybe if he hadn't grown so close to the girl, he wouldn't be affected by her death. But he was, Theo had lost everything— and now he had lost her too, the only person who ever truly understood him.

Which was why the boy stormed through the hospital, lights flickering with a now alive Hayden and Tracy by his side as they searched for Aurora's hospital room, a syringe filled with a dark green substance in his hand. After that night, Theo had used Lydia in search of the Nemeton, bringing his chimera's back to life to start his own pack— knowing his plan had failed.

"I'm looking for Aurora Sabre-Hale." He spoke to a nurse, who held a concerned look on her face, knowing that these people weren't to be messed with, regarding Tracy's fangs and reptilian eyes and scales. She pointed towards her room, and the three Chimera's walked slowly towards it.

A month ago, if you told Theo Raeken that he would be going through all this trouble to save a girl that he had planned to murder from the start, he'd laugh in your face. But now, as he was faced with Aurora Hale's dead, lifeless corpse, he finally understood what it meant to care for someone.

"So, you're bringing her back?" Hayden asked, still not sure as to why Theo had brought her here right after coming back from the dead.

"I'm bringing her into our pack." Theo replied, standing over the deceased girl as he traced his thumb across her sunken cheekbone, looking away as if he couldn't bare to see her like that— so helpless.

"You know she's not gonna leave Scott's pack, right? I mean, especially since you set this all up— she's going to hate you." Tracy told him, the boy struggling not to roll his eyes as the two girls stood at the end of the bed, watching their new alpha stare down at the demon wolf.

"Bringing her back from the dead comes with a cost, most of which will be her happy memories, her sanity, everything that makes you human."

"You're turning her into a monster." Hayden said, almost guiltily as she knew her friend wouldn't be the same the moment she awoke, and when that girl was faced with her friends— they'd know it too.

"I'd turn her into anything if it meant that girl would come back to me, Hayden. Now shut up, the both of you." He snapped, reaching his hand out and holding the syringe to her neck. Hesitantly, the boy had injected the green serum into Aurora's bloodstream, her heart jumping back into beat suddenly as she took a deep breath, followed with splutters as she coughed up a black substance. Eyes widening and sitting up straight in Theo's arms, who cupped her face in each of his hands as she looked up at him— memories slowly coming back, but of course, not all of them.

"Rise and shine, little wolf. We're going home." Theo said before picking the girl up and carrying her bridal style, Aurora's head burned with confusion, her muscles tightening and jaw dropping as she tried to come with terms of what was happening to her. "Theo? What- what are you- what's happening?" Aurora breathed, looking around frantically as the Raeken boy looked down at her, blue eyes blending into hazel.

"I promised I'd come back for you, didn't I?" He spoke before carrying her out of the hospital, everyone watching as electricity sparked from the lights and Tracy and Hayden fought off any nurses that tried to stop them in their tracks.

Her eyes began to shut again, a fatigue like no other taking over the girl's senses as she tried to reminisce what had happened that night, and what the cause of her death was— Liam Dunbar had murdered her, and that's the only thing that was remembered.

Because although Aurora was alive, every part that made her herself  had been taken from her.

...

HEY GUYS

sorry it's a short chapter, but i hope you enjoyed. i cant wait to write villain aurora because her and theo are gonna be a power couple😩

i also am currently deciding which new fanfiction i should start writing.

i have a liam dunbar book, a stiles stilinski book and a rafe cameron one though i'm not sure which one to prioritise/start writing so please tell me which one you'd wanna see:))

anyways, i hope you have a great day/night, please don't forget to vote and comment as it helps so much<3

—angeline.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 9.1K 36
in which gabriella kane gets goes from a privledged troublemaker to a disposable criminal && john murphy enjoys every second of watching her break J...
1.9M 83.3K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
790K 29.3K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
233K 4.5K 39
Ding dong here comes trouble. When he's around, he attracts nothing good. Except her. A Heartbreak High fanfic Spencer 'Spider' White x OC