Rebirth to the Countryside [...

Від EggLastCrack

[ WARNING: UNOFFICIAL EDITED BOOK COVER ONLY FOR THIS ] Dear Reader, Please Read the Following; ; THIS IS F-A... Більше

READ BEFORE GOING FURTHER, BE AWARE!
1: Lance Xavier
2: Cheng Xiao Ran
3: Night of Chaos
4: The Truth
5: Drop Out
6: Future Plans
7: Weird Phone Call
8: Sakura Village
9: Do you have it in your stomach?
10: Buying Fertilizer
11: Hiring Someone
12: Blooming
13: The Raw Materials Of Restoration Solution
14: Preparations
15: Heart Warming Family
16: The opening of the business
17: Boss of Zall Logistics
18: Accurate
19: Voice Control or Something
20: Uncle
21: Accident
22: I want to protect you
23: Cheng Xunian
24: Ten People
25: Uncle Is Back
26: Giving Children A Reasonable Identity
27: Try It Together
28: Points To Note
29: Years
30: Blind Date
31: People That Night
32: The Truth That Night
33: Don't Let Me Hate You
34: Sober
35: Leaving Home
36: Be Targeted
37: Born
38: Tricky
39: Distressed
40: Jealousy
41: Baby
42: Impulse
43: Convention
44: Return to the Village to Settle
45: The Way to Conquer Your Sweetheart
46: The Age Conference Pains People
47: The Other Father
48: Weird
49: Car Accident
50: It is Him
51: Summary
52: ________
53: Major Illness
54: The Truth
55: Hypnosis
56: Repair Fluid Research
57: Premature Birth
58: _________
59: Zhao Zheng
60: Intervention
61: Blank
62: Opening Court
63: Dissapointment
64: Kiss
65: No More Conflict
66: Press Conference
67: Similar
68: Cherish
69: Beauty
71: Father and Son Meet
72: Father and Son Meet
73: The False Son
74: The news of the biological father
75: The Same Front
76: Blank
77: Trust
78: Expose
79: MONSTER
80: LU JINNAN
81: Confession
82: Acceptance
83: Meeting Father and Son
84: Revenge
85: Your Son
86: The Cold War
87: Enemies
88: Reconciliation
89: Blank
90: Blank
91: Black Technology
92: Blank
93: Conspiracy
94: Knowing
95: Wishes
96: Ending [END]

70: Blank

798 25 1
Від EggLastCrack

While driving in the car, Cheng Shunian looked at Fu Zhizhuo, who had been standing there, from the rearview mirror. 

He smiled and said. "It looks good. Some people appeared up and down these Tianshan Mountains, as if to spy on something, no matter who it was later on. People are watching down the mountain. Zhao Mu said that these are professionally trained security personnel, are they sent by Fu Zhizhuo?"

Cheng Xiaoran was a little startled, he was already at this level, but it was reasonable to think about it. 

Huai Ju Bao, who could not beat his idea, will naturally signs of turning to his family, he asked.

"You okay?"

"Nothing, you know that your parents do not love to go out and several elderly people, also It's just that Xiaojie wants to ship from time to time, a few children come and go to school, and Fu Zhizhuo's people are watching." Cheng Shunian said, "You should thank him well."

Cheng Xiaoran also looked in the rearview mirror, watching the road more and more. The farther the figure is still stiff, his eyebrows softened. "I will."

Cheng Shunian looked at his expression with a clear smile, which was obviously a little tempting. "I feel relieved to see you like this. "

"Uncle?" This tone is too wrong.

Cheng Shunian said sternly. "Xiao Ran, I plan to go abroad to find your biological father."

Cheng Xiaoran sat upright. "It's... the one who gave birth to me? Don't you know where he is?"

"There is no clue, but now that you are famous, it won't take long for him to know you." Cheng Shunian said in a young voice, "I didn't do a thorough job back then. I maintained my uncle relationship with you. You will definitely find me first."

"Then wait here and wait for him to find him." Cheng Xiaoran looked at Cheng Shunian and said, "Uncle, I don't agree that you go abroad alone, I'm not worried, Dad. Mom won't agree."

Cheng Shunian said, "What's wrong, I ran abroad alone when I was a teenager."

"It's different now, and your health is not good."

"It's all well, you I can see that I can drive by myself now."

Cheng Xiaoran's eyes fell on Cheng Shunian's hands. 

Those hands were very beautiful. They were fine when they were usually calm, but they would tremble as soon as they did fine movements or were excited and nervous. It was a psychological effect. 

Cheng Xiaoran asked Xu Jinxing in private, and Xu Jinxing also said that his uncle was too burdened.

Isn't he looking away now?

Cheng Xiaoran turned his eyes slightly and smiled. "Even if I agree, Zhao Mu won't agree? Uncle, have you told him?"

Cheng Shunian's face was a little unnatural. "This is our adults' business, don't worry about it. "

Cheng Xiaoran said heartily that my two lives combined are much older than you. He said. "In short, I won't agree to going abroad. Uncle, you only have a few days of comfortable life. If you are about to run around for my business soon, your parents will have to blame me, and Enen can't do without you."

Cheng Shunian "But..."

Cheng Xiaoran turned the topic off. "But then, do I really look a lot like that person? I mean my biological father. He can notice me when he thinks of watching a press conference video? "

Cheng Shunian said in, "Looked at him" like, watched the two of you who will not doubt your blood. "

Cheng Xiaoran squinting slightly, seriously said." Then you also can not leave the younger brother, Zhao Zheng certainly seen my face is gone, he knows that I will definitely move when I am still alive. It is too dangerous for you to leave now."

Cheng Shunian was silent for a moment. "Okay, listen to you."

Cheng Xiaoran sighed in relief and turned to look at the mountains on both sides, sighed, "Ah, I haven't noticed for a while. The mountain is green again. Are there many fruit trees on the mountain in my family blooming and bearing fruit?"

Cheng Shunian had to say, "There are some. The batches of saplings you bought after you went to the capital have also grown. Yes, Dazhou Mountain is very lively now, but for pollination, your second uncle bought a lot of bees back, and now you have to be fully armed to go up the mountain. The villa is also equipped with screen windows, so I am afraid that bees will fly in and sting the baby... "

Listening to my uncle slowly talking about the mountain, Cheng Xiaoran could feel that my uncle likes this kind of life. 

In fact, he also likes a relaxed pastoral life and plans to live a lifetime as a fruit farmer. 

Unfortunately, there are always variables in life.

Cheng Xiaoran first went home to gather with his family, and then circled around Dazhou Mountain for half a week, and went straight to the small villa on the mountain. 

Called Mom, and then squatted down and clapped his hands to Enen. "Baby, do you remember Dad?"

Enen was wearing a long-sleeved trousers jumpsuit, which was made by Cheng's mother, with her crotch open and her bag open. 

Wearing a diaper, wearing a cute yellow tiger-head hat on his head, his face is white and tender, he tilted his head and looked at Cheng Xiaoran curiously, with two black grape-like eyes open, and his long eyelashes flickered. 

It turned Cheng Xiaoran's heart into perspective.

Cheng's mother squatted down and hugged Enen. "Baby, this is your father."

Enen looked at Cheng Xiaoran for a long time, and looked at Cheng Xiaoran up and down. 

When he had forgotten, Enen suddenly chuckled and leaped towards him. 

Cheng Xiaoran embraced his fragrant and soft body in a circle of arms, and sighed contentedly.

Cheng Shunian laughed and said, "Worry that Enen will forget you, your father? You have to be thankful that our children are very sensitive and attached to the smell of your biological father. Otherwise, if he don't see anyone for ten and a half months, he really has to live with you. You're divided." 

But as the child grows up, this attachment will slowly fade, just like when Enen was just born, he would cry when Cheng Xiaoran left, and now at most he cried hard when he just left. 

Slowly he can play by himself, I am afraid his dependence on Cheng Xiaoran will become less and less in the future.

Cheng Xiaoran was holding the soft child in his arms, thinking of the relatively unspoken pictures of father and son, and his heart tightened.

"Uncle, don't scare me! But I also want to accompany Enen more. I also have a research room at the foot of the mountain, but where I also do not want people to know that rarely go, or I'll stay there in the future, not the capital. "

He put up a broad face stickers Blessings.

Excited, he immediately raised his head to admire him with a big smiling face. 

The matte and tender gums that had not grown a few teeth were grinning, and the saliva hung down the corners of his mouth. He was so happy that he looked happy and cheerful. The little fat man makes people feel better even after watching.

Cheng Xiaoran gently wiped his saliva with a cotton handkerchief. He really didn't want to be separated from his child.

"This is not the way." Cheng Shunian said, "I mean, the child grows up slowly but stays here all the time. Every day I see only two or three fixed people. This is not conducive to his growth. Now he can barely stand on his feet. But he doesn't mean to learn to speak at all. He needs to be close to the crowd, especially children of the same age."

Cheng Xiaoran frowned, looking down at the little fat man who was muttering in his arms.

In the plan, at least you will have to wait until Enen is over one and a half years old and almost two years old before you can take it out to meet people, but now think about it, before the new student No. 2 is available, he can find a chance to have a direct showdown with Fu Zhizhuo, anyway, he can't hide it for a lifetime. .

On the other side, Vaolet made an over-the-sea phone call. "...My Uncle Lu, there is a picture of your muse that was taken with a friend more than 20 years ago? Send it to me quickly...

"Leave it alone, send it right away!" He took out another cell phone, and after a while with a ding, the photo was sent. 

He looked at the beautiful young man with a bright smile standing next to the gentle youth in the photo, and swallowed. 

He took a mouthful of saliva. "My God, there really is a man who looks so beautiful!" 

At the beginning, he looked even more stunning, and he was unscrupulously beautiful.

He said to the phone in his ear. "Uncle Yaen, I don't think we need to check other things. The little beauty and the boy in the photo are related to uncle. He looks like Uncle Lu and is also the son of Uncle Lu's friend. Is there such a coincidence? It seems that the little beauty is really Uncle Lu's son. You can ask your muse for credit!"

At the same time, Zhao Zheng also frowned and looked at the report in his hand. 

A copy of the certificate of infertility. 

The subject is Li Mei, Cheng Xiaoran's current nominal mother, and other documents proving that both of the two daughters of the Cheng family were adopted.

She can't give birth by herself. The daughter is adopted. Is it possible that the son is born?

Cheng Xiaoran really wasn't the seed of the old Cheng family.

Why did the Cheng family, or Cheng Shunian, adopt this child? A child related to Lu Jinnan?

He looked through the documents. "Where is Cheng Xiaoran's birth certificate?" 

The secretary said apologetically, "It seems that Cheng Xiaoran has been in poor health when he was a child, and left a lot of medical records. Some people went to the hospital to sell them because they were worried about the leakage of medical records. The birth certificates were transferred away together, and I don't know where it is now."

Zhao Zheng smelled the conspiracy more and more, but he didn't know that this was just because Fu Zhizhuo was worried that someone would take Cheng Xiaoran's original illness and destroy it.

Zhao Huang, who was eavesdropping outside the door, became more and more frightened.

Dad knew that Cheng Xiaoran was not planted by the Cheng family anymore. He should have guessed that he was an illegitimate child who hadn't dealt with it properly, right?

However, Zhao Huang was puzzled. Since he was his father's illegitimate child, why did he not look like his father at all, but instead looked like the strange man in the old photo of his father?

"Xiao Huang?" Zhao Zheng found that his son was outside the door.

Zhao Huang smiled and came in, "Dad, I walked by the door and heard you mention Cheng Xiaoran. You asked me what impression I had of him, and you went to investigate him with great fanfare. Why, does he really have a problem? Now he is a rising star in the medical world, did he have any conspiracy to come up with that research?"

Zhao Zheng did not directly answer the question, but asked.  "You said earlier, you are not very good for Cheng Xiaoran?"

"Yes ah." Zhao Huang and some grumbled, "That the Public Security Bureau, I think he's watching me. The gaze was strange, as if we knew each other before, as if I had done something to offend him, but it was really the first time I saw him, and I couldn't remember any feast between me and him...Of course it's possible. It's too dark, I made a mistake."

====

ELC:  Truth is here....hays it is a pity for this Zhao Zheng....

REBIRTH TO THE COUNTRYSIDE

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

14K 356 36
COMPLETED Alternative Title : 傻子替身 Author : 舒仔 Jian Qing had a white moonlight in his heart, and when he couldn't get the white moonlight, he deceive...
13.8K 175 10
𝙰𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝟷𝟾.𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚋𝚎�...
4.5K 340 6
Samantha, who was just chilling on her sofa eating ice cream, suddenly falls through a portal, transmigrating her somewhere unknown