Baggage {C.E} Discontinued

By niftynellie

Naomi hasn't dated for awhile and when she finally gets close again, she panics not wanting her baggage to be... More

0 | Baggage
1 | MCU Announcement
2 | Friday Night Friends
3 | Jet Lag Grumps
4 | First Day On Set
5 | Old Married Couple
6 | Beach Side Insecurities
8 | Running B-Day Errands
9 | happy Birthday
10 | Picnics In The Park
11 | Dinner And The Club
12 | the morning after
13 | A Little R&R
14 | Morning Swim
15 | Our First Date
16 | To Fast
17 | Come Home With Me
18 | Ready For More
19 | Misteltoe
20 | Warm Fuzzy Feeling
21 | Christmas Time
22 | Three Months Later
23 | Craving Marshmallows
24 | Valentines Day
25 | Hear Him Out
26 | Long Distance Calls

7 | On Set Shinanigans

1.9K 50 0
By niftynellie

Instagram story posted by Naomi:

(Chris - Naomi - Frank)

"This is what I have to deal with every morning"

Naomi flips the Camera to show frank Grillo with his hands on his hips

"Stop laughing it's a good song"

The camera moves to the other side of the trailer showing Chris sat in a makeup chair.

"This is awful" *laughing*

======================================

Grace the hairstylist, finished twisted the curling Wand around the ends of Naomi's hair before pulling it away and scrunching up the loose curl in her hands and brushing her fingers through them.

Most of the morning Naomi had been in a small room on a mat with the stunt doubles and frank, just going over and cleaning up the routine for their small fight scene that they were filming that day. Chris had just been sat in the trailer for no real reason just bored between takes and lunch.

Frank was stood still with his hands on his hips, he was supposed to have gotten Naomi and started filming a few minutes ago but her hair hadn't been cooperating and things were going a little slower today. So now frank was blasting Justin Bieber to annoy Chris who wasn't the biggest fan of the young singer. Grace just laughed the two men off as they argued between each other over who had the better music taste.

"Come on Evans you have to like it a little"

Chris shook his head "no, I don't I'm more of an Elton John guy"

Naomi couldn't help but laugh at the strange argument, making both frank and Chris look at her, "what's so funny red" Chris asked with a smirk already knowing she was laughing at them, but wanting her to answer so they could move their argument onto her music taste.

"Nothing just you two"

Frank scoffed "alright if your so judgy what music are you listening to these days?" Frank slid his head side to side his sentence dripping in a put on sass. Making Naomi smile and grace laugh.

"I don't know I like anything...maybe Bruno Mars" Naomi said her voice sounding more like she was questioning herself, she had no idea what music she liked, she listened to Disney songs with Zach. She didn't really get the chance to listen to music she liked and when she did it was at a bar or club.

Before frank and Chris could continue their musical debate, grace patted Naomi's shoulders "alright your all good" Naomi stood up and thanked grace before heading towards the trailer door she said bye to Chris and hopped down the steps heading towards set.

While they walked towards the days set, Frank turned to Naomi beside him "are you coming to Chris's birthday dinner in a few days?"

Naomi stopped and her mouth dropped "shit I totally forgot I haven't got him anything yet" Naomi started walking again catching up to frank who hadn't bothered to stop and wait for her.

"Just get him a dog" frank joked. "Ha ha" Naomi mumbled sarcastically. They both reached the double doors of the set building pushing through them and spotting joe and Anthony waiting.

After talking with joe and Anthony everyone got into their positions the extras all ready. The cameras started and then actions was called.

The first take went okay but they hadn't quiet managed to build up the intense atmosphere Anthony and joe were wanting so they went again. This time frank stuttered over his words and dropped the prop gun so after Naomi stopped laughing they went again.

Now the take was going phenomenally, the atmosphere was there and no one stuttered over their lines. It went perfectly until it didn't. Naomi went to kick the chair of a co-star, Aaron Himelstein, as she had practised many times. The chair was supposed to fall the opposite way so that Aaron could fall off it and tuck under a desk smoothly. But that didn't happen instead the chair fell towards Naomi and she couldn't get her leg out of the way in time. Aaron fell straight onto her leg, Naomi pulled her leg out from underneath him and burst out laughing.

"Are you alright?" Naomi quickly checked with Aaron but he nodded "all good don't worry" he reassured her as he held out a hand to pull her up of the ground again.

"Maybe we should of got the stunt double to do this one, where is Megan" Naomi joked as she stood up getting back into her original place to start the scene again. "how did you manage to fuck up kicking a chair?" Frank wheezed through laughter. Naomi playfully shoved his shoulder and grinned "shush I watched you trip over your own feet yesterday"

"You promised you wouldn't bring that up again" Frank put on a hurt face holding his chest sadly, Naomi giggled patting him on the shoulder "awww well I lied"

"Alright do we wanna start working now or what?"

Naomi and frank both nodded and smiled back at Joe, "right yeah sorry joe...we're professionals really" frank apologised with a grin, the pair finally getting back to work.

==============*time skip*================

Group chat 'the girlies'
(3 people)

Naomi:
I need help

Mason:
Mentally? physically? criminally? what do you need sis

Sinead:
My god mason criminally? You really think Naomi would commit a crime

Mason:
I don't know maybe she reverted back to her high school self I don't know, her message was vague so I need context

Naomi:
I do not need criminal help, it's a birthday thing
Chris's birthday is soon and I don't know what to get him

Mason:
Just get him something sappy like we used to as kids he eats that emotional shit up...and if it's from you he'll definitely love it you can do no wrong in his eyes

Naomi:
Thank you mason that's really helpful

Mason:
I can't tell if your being sarcastic or not and it's really confusing me

Sinead:
Obviously she was being sarcastic

Naomi:
^^^^

Mason:
Well sorry...I don't know then I'm not good at gifts I usually get whatever is cheapest in the first store I walk into

Sinead:
What are you talking about you got me that really nice wine once

Mason:
Yeah that was the cheapest wine i could find it just happened to taste good so I lied and told you it came from a small winery in France and that's why you'd never heard of the brand

Sinead:
I'm questioning everything you've ever said to me now

Naomi:
Anyways...can we get back to my problem instead of mason's cheapskate ways

Mason:
Rude but true

Sinead:
Well what have you been doing off set with him, got any inside jokes you could do something with?

Naomi:
We have watched the little mermaid together a few times

Mason:
Get him a mermaid tail

Sinead:
Don't do that

Naomi:
Actually mason might be on to something

Sinead:
You can't give a 28/29 year old a mermaid tail
Naomi read at 19:07

Mason:
HAHA she gonna do it

Naomi:

What if I did this though... 😌

Sinead:
Oh thank god

Mason:
DO IT!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 954 25
*~COMPLETE~* Ava Marcus and Pete Brenner seemed to have it all. The best love to last a lifetime. Ava got pregnant, neither of them could have been...
98.5K 3.4K 105
You never got on with you're family. And when you started to get famous at a young age they tried to use you. You've tried not to associate with any...
2.5K 62 12
A CHRIS EVANS FANFICTION Life is hard; you make a plan, and life says 'no'; that's not what will happen. Life is not very merciful or considerate; th...
36.6K 1.5K 50
When a tragedy devastates her family a young Lily Winters has to move to a new school in a new city in a new country thousands of miles from home. Th...