After The Divorce, I Farmed I...

By EggLastCrack

[ WARNING UNOFFICIAL EDITED BOOK COVER ONLY FOR THIS ] Dear Reader, Please Read the Following; ; THIS IS F-A... More

READ BEFORE GOING FURTHER, BE AWARE!
1:: Going Into The Countryside Disheartenedly
2:: Original Ecological Village
3:: Wife Is Gone
4:: A Lonely Sleepless Night
5:: Black Tea Merchant
6:: If You Want To Be Rich, Build Roads First
7:: Where Did Your Wife Go?
8:: How Is He?
9:: The Vegetables He Grown Sprouted
10:: Blamed
11: New Road Controversy
12: Who Is Not Tempered Yet?
13: President Lin Was Married Early!
14: Want To Fight? I Will Accompany You!
15: Invincible Whirlwind Legs
16: It's So Fun to Set Up A Street Stall
17: Passing By
18: The Suspected Old Person Comes
19: The Late Recipient
20: Ling Persian Cat Has Shown Its Claws
21: The Most Handsome Farmer Brother
22: I Want to Sell Vegetables Live
23: Is Officially Live!
24: No Need For Beauty Software
25: No Need For Beauty Software (2)
26: Is The Person In the Video His Wife?
27: REUNION
28: Use The Washboard
29: Let's Take a Break Together
30: Whose Belly Is Groaning
31: This is My Countryside
32: Live Broadcast With Husband
33: Suspect You Are Engaging
34: Going To The Supermarket Together
35: Ancestor Lin's Crisis
36: My Wife Is Jealous
37: Discrimination and Rumors
38: The Consequences of Death
39: Do I shoot an advertisement?
40: Still Missing a Sister?
41: Catching Fish Live
43: My Sister Is Coming
44: Misunderstandings caused by Massage
45: An Awkward Morning
46: Live Bookmark
47: I got a fever again at night
48: Su Ling's Disease
49:: Mr. Su has changed a lot?
50:: Enemy Road Is Narrow
51: Tennis Friendly Match
52:: Beating someone down~
53:: Encountering Second Uncle Lin
54:: I have a friend
55:: The episode at the banquet
56:: A night of trouble
57:: I was in the limelight at the art exhibition chapter
58:: Going on a Date with My Sister
59:: Kidnapping
60:: Live Streaming Kidnapping Incident
61:: Brother and sister join forces
62:: Murder
63:: The Murderer Is Wenxi
64:: The Ancestral House of the Lin Family
65:: He was greatly stimulated
66: Telling the Sickness
67:: Let's Divorce!
68:: It must not be calculated
69:: Back to Shixi Village!
70:: The Abused Child
71: Sister's Advertisement is Starred
72: BLANK
73: It's Right to Be Hard
74:: The little sister is popular on the Internet!
75:: Hot Searches for Adoptive Mother Abusing Children
76:: President Lin Cooks
77:: The Nanny Is Here
78:: BLANK
79:: Trouble in Chashan
80:: We Are Not Divorced
81: Meeting Xiao Fangqi
82: He's the Little Daddy
83: We Are All Your Relatives
84: Turning the world around
85: Husband and Wife Live Broadcast
86: Bringing Xiao Fangqi Back to the Village
87: Taking the Children to Town
88: Being Followed
89: The Dust Settled [ END ]
90: [ EXTRA 1 ]
91: [ EXTRA 2 ]
92: EXTRA 3 [ END ]

42: Live Fish Selling

1.6K 62 8
By EggLastCrack

At one o'clock in the afternoon, Su Qi came to the school gate with Ji Fang with his suitcase.

"Didn't you say that someone is coming to pick you up? What about people?" Ji Fang looked around.

In front of the gate of BJ Film Academy is a small square with parking spaces on both sides. Outsiders are not allowed to drive into the campus without permission, and can only park in the parking spaces. 

At this moment, there were two or three cars parked in the small square. There was no driver inside. It was not like picking up people. Instead, a silver Lexus arrogantly lay in front of the gate, attracting students who entered and exited the school gate frequently.

"Who is it? The car is parked too badly." Ji Fang curled his lips and said disgustingly.

There are many students in their college-going out to film, and they are very famous, and there are only a handful of people who can afford Lexus.

"Is Jiang Aili back to school today?" Ji Fang asked Su Qi.

Jiang Aili is a third-year senior. In her sophomore year, she was selected by the famous director Zhang Mouli. She acted in a movie and won the best newcomer award. 

Since then, she has become a popular little flower with tens of millions of fans on Weibo. 

The film about endorsement received softness. With her worth, Lexus driving 10 million yuan is more than enough, but if Ji Fang remembers correctly, the last time she saw the car to pick up Jiang Aili was a Cadillac worth more than 1 million yuan, right?

Su Qi shook her head, "It shouldn't be. If she goes back to school, the school gate should be full of fans."

Ji Fang said, "That's true ." Su Qi took out her mobile phone from her small bag. "I'll call to ask."

At ten o'clock in the morning, she received a call from a man surnamed Zhan, who said that he was entrusted by her brother to take her to H city. They made an appointment to meet at the school gate at one o'clock in the afternoon.

Su Qi was stunned for a moment and thought he had dialed the wrong number.

"What's the matter?" Ji Fang asked.

"I don't know..." Su Qi frowned, and when he was about to dial it again, a low man's voice sounded in front of him.

"Hello, is it Miss Su?"

Su Qi and Ji Fang looked up in surprise, looking at the handsome young man who appeared in front of them in surprise.

"—Hello." Su Qi calmed down and said politely, "I am Su Qi."

"I am Zhan Yang." The young man said politely, "Miss Su, please come with me."

Su Qi heard His surname is Zhan, he sighed in relief, pulled the suitcase, and said to Ji Fang. "You go back, I'm leaving."

Ji Fang looked at Zhanyang twice and told Su Qi: "Be careful on the road, call me when you get there. . "

" Ah. "Su Qi waved, along with Chin Yang go.

Then——Zhan Yang, like an elegant deacon in the comics, opened the door of Lexus and respectfully invited Su Qi into the car.

Ji Fang, who hadn't gone far, saw this scene and couldn't help but yelled "Really". 

Just now, she was still arguing about who had put the car in front of the school, but now her face was beaten and swollen.

What kind of friends did his brother Su Qi make, not only is he handsome, but he drives such an expensive luxury car?

Watching the car leave, Ji Fang returned to the school gate with emotion on his face. When passing by a group of girls, he heard their conversation.

"Let me just say, there are a lot of girls who are willing to be deprived to be minor mistresses these years."

"That was a freshman just now? Someone has praised them before they debuted?"

"Why are they supported? Isn't it just being fostered? Heh—"

"She looks beautiful and has a clean temperament."

"You don't understand, the more beautiful the girl is, the more indulgent. With a beautiful face, she can play between several men, and enjoy it."

Ji Fang became angrier and found that there was Lan Wei in the group. She deliberately raised her voice and said, "It is so happy to have an older brother. I will receive five million for an advert for my sister, so arrogant!"

Five million?

Several gasps sounded all around.

Seeing that Lan Wei's eyes were bleeding from jealousy, Ji Fang fluffed his long hair and entered the school gate humming a little song.

Su Qi and Zhan Yang rushed to City H. 

Su Ling was selling fish in a lively live broadcast.

He set up a shed on the edge of the field, in which there were tables, stoves, woks, and more than 20 buckets, each filled with rice flower fish. Li Dahai and two young people who understand computers are in charge of the online shop. Seeing the order rise from one hundred to one thousand, he has calmed down. They methodically act as customer service, print orders, and answer customer questions.

Fifteen or six villagers skillfully packed rice flower fish. They rinsed the fish, put them in foam boxes, put them in ice packs, wrapped tape tightly, pasted the courier slips, moved them to electric vehicles, and sent them to the village courier station in batches.

With the previous experience of live-broadcast selling vegetables, this time the live-broadcast selling fish, the villagers can do their job easily. Thinking that the rice flower fish in their own fields will not be unsalable, all of them are beaming.

Mr. Su is really the lucky star of their Shixi Village!

Since he came, the village has become more and more lively, and everyone's pockets have become more and more bulging. They didn't even dare to think that growing vegetables and fish can make a lot of money but now seeing the sales power of the Internet, the villagers have to sigh that the times are changing too fast!

"There are several ways to make rice flower fish, which can be fried, fried, stewed, boiled, and dried." Su Ling introduced the middle-aged woman around her to the netizens while facing the lens of Little Bee. "This is Aunt Zhang, who is proficient in cooking, now ask her to show you how to fry rice flower fish."

Aunt Zhang smiled, her eyes narrowed into a line, and she was not nervous. She didn't know about live broadcasts, only that the little bee was a camera, but she didn't know that she was being stared at by more than 300,000 netizens at the same time.

She caught a fish from the bucket and knocked the fish head cleanly with the back of the knife. The alive Daohuayu instantly fainted, lying straight on the anvil, with its belly broken.

"So you have to knock your head first to kill a live fish?" Su Ling asked in surprise.

"Yes, the fish can only be killed when they are dizzy." Aunt Zhang said naturally.

Su Ling touched his nose. "I used a kitchen knife to chop the fish head directly." 

The fish's head was chopped off, and the fish's body was still bouncing on the anvil. The blood was splashing, and the picture was terrifying.

[Hahaha, I can imagine the brutal appearance of my little brother when he kills fish because I am so dry! (﹁﹁) ~→】

[I hate killing live fish the most, but my husband loves to eat it. I can't bear it every time I kill live fish. 】

【I like to eat braised crucian carp, don't know if rice flower fish and crucian carp taste the same? 】

【Take out a small notebook...Wow, this aunt is so quick to kill fish, and he killed four in less than five minutes! (⊙⊙)】

【What are you doing in a daze, place an order! 】

【Why is my focus on the vinegar king? Hee hee, I want to see the vinegar king catching fish. When

Su Ling saw this comment, she couldn't help turning her head to look at the busy man in the field.

Lin held the bottomless basket with no expression on the cover, and plunged into the silt vigorously, bent over and fumbled, and found a fatty fish, stuffed it into the bamboo basket hanging around his waist.

Su Ling's eyes were soft.

The man's actions in the farmworkers were a little clumsy, his clothes and pants were stained with mud, a little embarrassed, his usual rigorous and elegant appearance were completely different, but he was still handsome. The T-shirt was soaked in sweat. It was stuck on the body perfectly. Drawing a strong curve, the deer can't help but jump straight.

Too sexual. Feel it, there is nothing!

As if feeling instinctively, Lin Feng raised his head and ran into Su Ling's fiery eyes, his dark eyes darkened a bit, he lifted the basket, stepped on the silt, and walked slowly toward the roadside shed.

Su Ling withdrew his gaze nonchalantly and calmly watched Aunt Zhang making fried fish.

[Hee hee, who was the younger brother looking at just now? 】

【Seems to blush! o(〃'▽'〃)o]

[Dog food is well eaten today~( ╯▽╰)]

[I have to say that my little brother and his husband have great looks. They stand together so beautifully, I have become them Faithful CP fan! 】

【The fans are so happy, they make sugar every day, and they are too sweet! It made me want to find a boyfriend too! ]

[Hey, that Cao Cao, Cao Cao went to! Discover the king of vinegar! ]

When the lens of the little bee was turned, Lin Feng was photographed, and he took off the bamboo basket around his waist, lifted it up, and fell, "plop, plop--" More than twenty fat fish fell into the bucket.

Su Ling drew a wet wipe to wipe the sweat from his face. "Thank you."

Lin Feng bends down slightly so that he can wipe it off. "It's not hard."

Su Ling helped him wipe his sweat, threw the wipes into the trash can next to him, and put a basin of clean water on the table. "Take a rest and work again later."

"Yeah." Lin Feng reached into the basin to clean the silt.

Su Ling took a bottle of mineral water, unscrewed the lid, and handed it to him, Lin Seal took it and raised his head to pour it violently.

It seems that he was really thirsty. As he swallowed, swallowed, his throat knotted and moved up and down, the beads of sweat descended along the beautiful curved lines of the neck to the clavicle, and then dripped down from the clavicle and disappeared. Inside the collar of the T-shirt, there is a strong breath of male hormones all over the body, which makes people think.

They don't know whether the bee's intelligence is intentional or unintentional. He faithfully filmed this scene, which is comparable to a movie-level close-up technique, and hundreds of thousands of netizens have seen dry mouths.

【--where am I? What am I doing? Who did I see? Why is my heartbeat speeding up? ]

[I suddenly got the charm of the vinegar king! Ahhhhhhh! The little brother is too sexual. Fortune! ! ! o(*////▽////*)q]

[Sorry, my phantom has suddenly stiffened. I'm really sorry! (*/ω\*)]

[No...you are so worthy of the little brother? Stop it! Stop it! 】

【We are here to buy fish! Buy fish! Buy fish-but I still have to say, my little brother is kind. Fu! envy! ]

[Across the screen, I can feel the vinegar king's hormone, not to mention the people at the scene, tusk tusk—— ] 

Su Ling cleared his throat and treated the little bee solemnly after seeing the full screen of ridicule comments, said."MK, please turn off unnecessary functions. Your task now is to take pictures of Aunt Zhang's frying fish."

"Sorry, master, I will turn off the special effects immediately." Xiao Mifeng's intelligent response, the camera turned, yes. 

In the quasi-wok, four cleaned rice flowers are being fried in oil.

All netizens: .....

What fried fish are you looking at? We want to watch the little brother and the vinegar king spread dog food! ╥﹏╥...

"It's nice to be young!" Director Dou took the opportunity to be lazy and squatted on the road to watch the live broadcast on his mobile phone.

"Isn't Dou Dao young?" Ruan Wenya asked.

"After thirty-five years old, I feel old, coupled with busy work, often staying up late, wrinkles appear." Director Dou took off his glasses and showed the invisible wrinkles in the corners of his eyes.

Ruan Wenya smiled awkwardly and politely. Is it really okay to discuss wrinkles in front of her forty-plus women?

The director Gang Tie straight male Dou didn't realize it. He handed the phone to Ruan Wenya, cheeky, and said: "Can Manager Ruan help take a picture?" 

Ruan Wenya grinned his teeth gently. "Okay..."

The photo freezes.

Director Dou wears a straw hat and holds a fat fish in his hand, grinning at the camera.

It processed the photo with a filter, added a cute little icon, posted it on Weibo, added text, and brought a web address of the live broadcast room by the way.

[Duo Fu Nao V: The days when I caught fish in the country-do you buy fish? Watch the live broadcast on S·K and place an order! 】

His fans are less than one million, but there are many celebrities who follow each other. The celebrities, directors, friends, producers, and investors who have worked with him saw his Weibo and forwarded them one after another.

[Yo, Lao Dou, have you changed your career to become a farmer? It's pretty stylish! 】

【If I remember correctly, you should shoot an ad in Phoenix Mountain now, right? Uh...No, who was caught, and the ad is going to be pornographic? 】

【Does Dou Dao help the poor in the countryside? This fish is good and quite fast. 】

【I suggest you click the link to watch the live broadcast! ! ! 】

【Strong row to the right! ]

After this Weibo was reposted by celebrities, it became popular instantly. Those netizens who watched the live broadcast from S·K video network indicated that they had organized a group to place an order to buy fish.

Some netizens who didn't know the truth came in curiously and asked questions like souls.

[Who is the handsome guy selling fish live? My goodness! Isn't it nice? 】

【Is the appearance of amateurs so high now? Not worse than a star! 】

【Can be recommended by Director Dou, will it be an ordinary amateur? ]

[Huh? Isn't this my male god? Wow! Someone finally reposted it to Weibo? Hehe, the vegetables grown by the male gods are delicious, don't miss it when you pass by! purchase! Place an order decisively! 】

【These are rice flower fish, right? I have eaten rice flower fish, the meat is tender and delicate, the fragrance is rich, the nutritional value is high, it is very good. Don't say anything, I'll place an order! 】

【Wait, I always think I have seen an acquaintance? It should look alike, right? It is impossible to imagine a brother working like a breeze and a bright moon! ]

[Anchor's name is Ling Yun? Is it this @凌云? 】

Someone gave Su Ling's Weibo account to @. 

Soon, Holmes-like netizens found clues, and the two contacted and corresponded.

Being at Phoenix Mountain, the same name is Ling Yun, and Dao Dou knows him, what is it not to be alone?

Netizens with magical powers turned out Su Ling's previous vegetable selling videos, comparing before and after, watching him change from an elegant nobleman in a suit to a "brother farmer" with a straw hat and raunchy. They all talked about it.

#Formerly a master of traditional Chinese painting, why go to the countryside to work as a farmer now? #

This topic skyrocket, just half an hour washed up on hot search first.

Director Dou didn't expect that he would post a selfie by himself and drain it by the way. It turned out to be a hit!

It can only be said that the ancients sincerely did not deceive me with the words of relying on the face to eat!

In the topic, in addition to some netizens who watch the excitement, there are also some sunspots who jump up and down.

These sunspots are Lin Yun's diehard fans.

From the exposure of drug use in his youth to the positive urine test, Lin Yun basically died socially. As long as he is a sane fan of Sanguanzheng, he will not hesitate to get rid of the powder.

Isn't Wei Guangzheng's celebrity fragrant?

Why do you want to fan a LOW product that has long-term drug abuse?

An announcement issued by Lin Yun's brokerage company cruelly ended his star journey.

Under this circumstance, a small group of so-called true love fans was selling miserable porcelain everywhere and even pointed the finger at Su Ling.

Because Su Ling's Weibo revealed that he was the owner of Phoenix Tea Mountain, Lin Yun was supposed to shoot an ad for his tea mountain, but a drug incident occurred. The Tea Merchants Association and the tea mountain owner actually made a clear line for the first time, and the true love fans hate it. Got on him.

If their brother did not receive the tea mountain advertisement, he would not be exposed to black history, and he would still be an innocent traffic star with a bright future!

He ruined their brother!

With twisted psychology, the sunspots sent out unintelligible words in the topic.

[What a master of traditional Chinese painting, but a liar who is trying to get his reputation! 】

【A mud-leg, disguised as tall, rich, and handsome? 】

【Is this facial plastic surgery? The cut double eyelids are too obvious! 】

【Looking so shamelessly, maybe he is a male junior. ]

[Ling Yun? Even the same pronunciation of my brother's name! It's disgusting, let's change your name! 】

...

When the sunspots were excited and uttered evil words like chicken blood, they suddenly found themselves "trapped"! Not only has Weibo been deleted, but also accounts have been reported and blocked!

There is a marketing manager who is afraid of the world to remain in chaos. In order to attract fans, he deliberately reposted Heizi's Weibo. Five minutes later, he was also "clamped".

The man changed the trumpet to complain about the topic, and soon even the trumpet disappeared.

As a result, some good people who wanted to get rid of the heat retracted their little feet of temptation and were as quiet as a chicken.

Su Ling was busy selling fish live on Weibo but did not pay attention, but the audience in the live broadcast room suddenly soared to two or three million, which was a bit confused.

Director Dou dared not go over and tell him that he posted a selfie, which not only made him lose his vest but also made him a hot search. Pushing the glasses, he stuffed the phone into his pocket, picked up the bottomless basket, and continued to catch fish if nothing had happened.

Ruan Wenya watching the whole process: ...

Should she remind Mr. Su?

Looking eagerly at the roadside shed, she dismissed the idea when she saw that the other side was so busy. Let's catch more fish!

Li Dahai stared at the surge in orders from the online store and was really frightened.

Ten thousand plus orders, too much, right?

"Brother Su..." he whispered.

Aunt Zhang finished a plate of pan-fried rice flower fish and then made sweet and sour rice flower fish. Su Ling watched and interacted with netizens. Hearing Li Dahai's call, he greeted the netizens and asked the little bee to continue shooting at Aunt Zhang. Walked to Li Dahai.

"What's the matter?" he asked.

Li Dahai was sweating profusely, pointing to the sales volume of the online store. "The order increased to 10,000 all at once, and we were too busy."

Su Ling touched his smooth chin.

The total amount of rice flower fish in all the paddy fields in the village can handle about 100,000 orders. At the current rate of increase, if there is no limit, the supply may be in short supply.

"Temporarily removed." Su Ling said decisively.

Li Dahai exhaled and acted immediately.

Su Ling returned to the camera and said to the little bee, "Sorry to everyone because there are too many orders, today's sales are over. After the first batch of orders is processed, they will be put on the shelves again. Thank you for your support!"

[Ah! ? why is it like this? I am placing an order, why not sell it? 55555——]

[When will it be available next time? Buying a fish for the first time is as nervous as buying lipstick! (⊙⊙)】

【I can only watch but not eat, it is so gluttonous, sizzle, the pan-fried rice flower fish made by Aunt Zhang is so tempting! (≧≦)]

[I can't bear it anymore! I want to drive to Phoenix Mountain to buy now! ]

[Yes! Why didn't I think of it? Our home is only half an hour's drive from Phoenix Mountain, very close~]

An hour later, private cars, electric cars, motorcycles, and bicycles appeared in Shixi Village. Dozens of people came from afar just to buy rice fish.

When they arrived at Su Ling, they were very excited, and when they watched the real person up close, it felt more beautiful than in the live broadcast!

A girl took the notebook and asked for Su Ling's signature shyly, but Su Ling tactfully refused.

He is not a star, so he doesn't like the fan circle.

The girl looked disappointed, dismissed her thoughts, and went to the queue of the villagers who were in charge of the sale with her mouth flat.

Lin Feng stood silently beside Su Ling like a bodyguard, exuding an air of indifference and majesty, making those netizens who want to get close staying away.

The netizens who watched the live broadcast had a heated discussion.

[It's not good to go to the spot to buy fish, right? I always feel disturbed my little brother. ]

[Yes, yes! Isn't it good to keep a distance? Even wanting to sign, it's not a star chaser! 】

【Don't bring the fan circle set, little brother is different! ]

Su Ling saw the comments on the barrage and smiled gently: "Thank you for your love and support, but I hope everyone can focus on Phoenix Mountain. There are homestays, farmhouses, green agricultural products, and freshness. You are welcome to travel."

This is the best advertisement. Phoenix Mountain is famous. At the same time, some netizens turned up the recent news about the Liuxian River Corridor invested by Lin's Group. Including Phoenix Mountain.

With the name of the Lin Group, the topic #凤凰山# slowly climbed into the hot search list.

As usual, the fishmonger in the town drove a three-wheeled electric car to Shixi Village to buy rice flower fish. Before I reached the entrance of the village, I was surprised to see the busy scene of the fields. I saw that many villagers were full of a spring breeze, holding baskets to catch fish diligently. There was a row of cars parked on the side of the road, and a group of people lined up in front of a shed.

"What ah, that is?"

"I do not know wow? Is fishmonger to acquire the other town?"

"Looked like, these are private cars, and those who were not fishmonger."

"This year's What's going on in Shixi Village? Some time ago, the price of vegetables rose, but they were out of stock. Now even the rice flower fish sells so well?"

"Come over and see, don't be too late, you can't buy fish!"

A group of people hurried over, saw a familiar villager, and quickly stopped inquiring.

"Oh, you buy fish and go there to line up." The villager said with a finger.

"This... we want to buy in bulk, not at zero." said a fishmonger in blue.

The villagers scratched their heads and said, "Wholesale? You have to talk to Mr. Su. Now the village's agricultural products are sold to Mr. Su." 

The fishmongers were taken aback. Mr. Su? who? Second master Su?

But the second master Su has passed away? Is there another person named Su in Shixi Village? Never heard of it!

With full of doubts, the fishmongers walked to the roadside shed, and at a glance saw two strange young men with handsome looks and extraordinary temperament.

who are they? Haven't seen it before, aren't you from the village?

Su Ling noticed the fishmonger and asked with a smile: "Hello, are you here to buy fish?"

"Uh, yes...Yes, we are here to buy fish." The blue fishmonger has never seen such a beautiful fish. 

People stammer blushing.

Su Ling maintained an elegant smile: "If you want to buy fish, please go to the queue there."

"...we are not...we are not buying one or two..." The more anxious the blue fishmonger became, the more speechless he became, and he stood behind him. The middle-aged man couldn't help but rush to talk, "You are Mr. Su? We are a fishmonger in the Xianliu Town vegetable market. We want to buy large quantities of fish. Can we join the line?" 

"Fishmonger?" Su Ling suddenly Said, "No problem."

He almost forgot. Usually, the rice flower fish in Shixi Village is sold to the fishmongers in the town, but they are often sold at low prices and cannot sell for a few dollars. The villagers not only lose money but also slow sales.

Mocking his mouth, he asked: "How many fish do you want?" 

The fishmongers reported the quantity to be purchased. When they heard Su Ling's offer, they exclaimed.

"Fifteen yuan a catty? Is Mr. Su joking? Do you sell fish that cost only five yuan a catty in the past for fifteen yuan? Isn't that damaging us?" The sudden increase of ten yuan is simply cheating!

Xianliu join the Su Ling calmly said: "This year Our village's agricultural products are sold directly online. Today, there are more than 10,000 orders a day, 20 yuan per catty of rice flower fish, which sells very well. You are old customers, I try to share some, 15 yuan per catty is already discounts."

Fishmongers: ...

Online direct sales?

Ten thousand orders?

Save some fish?

Fifteen yuan discount?

Is the world changing too fast, or are they unable to keep up?

It's so magical!

The author has something to say: 

Cough, sorry to be late~~ Yesterday's and today's were posted together~

————————

PS: Overhead world! ! Brand blind. Edited. Please do not contact the actual situation, the price of the fish is also a comprehensive consideration.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

OASE: This is really overhead~~ anyway if you watch Donghua~ I recommend, "Island of Siliang. " 

This is BxG and really, really good.

■■■■■■■■■■
AFTER THE DIVORCE, I FARMED IN THE COUNTRYSIDE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 9.1K 195
Original : 穿越之培植师 Author : 夜悠 Status : 187 Chapter + 7 Extras (End) Original source : https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3212076 Xie Yun trave...
228K 8.6K 88
brief introduction:   "Crossing into the text of giving birth to a child and giving birth to a cub" Author: May 1st [End] The copywriter was passed...
224K 7.9K 151
Title: I Became Popular After Transmigrating Into A Cannon Fodder Star Author: Zhan Si / 惗肆 Chapter: 143+7 Extra Status: Completed Raws: https://www...