Falling For My Childhood Best...

By billie_is_dxddy

Mya Parker and Billie Eilish have been best friends since they were three. They've always been by each others... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not a chapter
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Not A Chapter
Chapter 33
Not a chapter
Not a chapter
Chapter 34

Chapter 11

1.7K 38 9
By billie_is_dxddy

(A/N- Ok so starting today I won't be able to post until Friday at maybe 5:oo pm, sorry guys but I got a school camping trip)

Mya's POV

I woke up to laying on billie's chest. Today's the day my parents come home. When I tried to get up billie groaned and pulled me closer. "A few more minutes." She mumbled. "B I have to eat." I said.

She let me go and rubbed her eyes. "What are we eating?" She asked. "Bitch who is we I said I, I as in me I have to eat ain't no we." I said as I got up. "So you gone do me like that out of all the times I cooked you food." She said.

"Did I ask you to?" I asked. "No but-." "Ok then." I shrugged. "Your mean." She pouted. "Bil I'm not trying to be mean it's just-." I paused when she had her back turned towards me meaning she's not listening.

"Bil." I said with a blank expression. She ignored me. I rolled my eyes and walked over to stand in front of her, I climbed on her lap and hugged her. "I'm sorry b I just don't feel like making a whole bunch of food." I said.

She sighed and hugged me back. "Ok." She said quietly. "Sissy girwfriend." Jayden said. "No bub this is billie." I got off billie, "You date biwwie." He said. "Ok enough of that how about we go get dressed yeah." He nodded and ran off.

I forgot I told him I liked billie and that I wanted her to be mine, but he's only two who expects him to understand. "So I'm your girlfriend now?" Billie asked with a smirk on her face. "No just shut up." I groaned and walked out of the room.

I walked downstairs and got some cereal. "Fruit snack." Jayden said. I grabbed them out of the cabinet and gave him one. "Thank you." He said. "Your welcome bub, now go play." I said and he ran off as billie came downstairs.

"So what's the plans for today girlfriend." She said with a smirk. "Dude stop your not my girlfriend." I laughed. Her smile faded for a second but she quickly smiled again. "Right, what are we doing today." 

"Uh I don't know, I kind of wanna go to a party but ya know Jayden." I said as I shoved a spoonful of cinnamon toast crunch in my mouth. "I can ask finn and claudia if they can watch him, plus Isaac's throwing a party today." She said.

"Oh ok cool, so we can go." She smiled. "I'm going to go get dressed, then I'll get Jayden dressed." I said and walked upstairs after putting my bowl in the sink. "I wanted to get dressed first." She whined.

"I mean you can come with, we do take showers together sometimes so what's so different." I said. I heard her foot steps behind me and as I walked in my room and stood in front of my closet billie wrapped her arms around my waist and put her chin on my shoulder.

A million butterflies went off in my stomach as a light blush came to my cheeks. "Your very beautiful." She whispered. "I think that's you." I said quietly. "Take the damn compliment babe." She said as she let me go and sat on my bed.

"How about you go get an outfit." I said. She rolled her eyes and went to her room. I sighed and went through all my clothes and picked out a nice outfit. I walked to billie room to see if she was done.

"You ready?" She asked. "Cmon." I said and walked to the bathroom.

Billie's POV

We both got in the shower and I just stared at her naked body. I've never done this before but something about her just makes me insane. "b you good?" She asked. "Uh y-yea." I smiled nervously.

Mya's POV

Personally since I like billie I try my best not to look at her when we shower together but sometimes it doesn't work, and then I get wet. We finished our shower and got dressed.

This is what I was wearing

This is what billie wore, (without the mask)

"Ok uh you driving or?" I asked billie, "Sure I could drive." She shrugged. "I'm going to go get Jayden ready and then we could head out." She nodded and I walked to Jayden's room. 

__

We just dropped off Jayden now we're on our way to the party. "Bil." I said quietly. "Yes luv." She said while not taking her eyes off the road. "I'm nervous, what if-." She cut me off.

"See that's your anxiety talking, babe trust me everything will be fine." She said and put her hand on my thigh. I took a deep breath and looked out of the window. If you didn't know us or our story you'll think we date.

But no, billie's just a flirty person and I had to learn how to accept that. "We're here." She said softly. I gave her a nervous smile and we got out of the car. She grabbed my hand, "It's ok, I promise I'm not going to leave your side even if you tell me to." She reassured me.

"I know it's just-." I got cut off when the door swung open and loud music and the smell of weed and alcohol and sweaty teenagers were seen. "Billie!" Isaac yelled. "Wasup man." She said. "Oh hey Mya, I didn't know you were coming." He smiled.

I lowkey think Isaac has a crush on me, even though he knows I'm gay. I feel like he's one of those boys who are like I can make you straight. I cringed at the thought. "Uh yea." I said nervously. 

"One of her bad days." Billie said and dragged me past Isaac. I don't know but for some reason my anxiety is bad today. I looked at all the sweaty and drunk teenagers and immediately felt insecure.

I felt like everyone was staring at me and judging me. What if something goes wrong at this party. I felt my breathing become uneven. "Billie." I said but it came out as a whisper. My eyes started to water. I yanked billie back, "Wha-." She stopped once she saw me on the verge of breaking down.

"Hey what's wrong did something happen." She asked. "I ca-." I let out a choked sob. She picked me up and went to the bathroom and sat me on the sink. "Hey look at me." She said softly.

"Your ok, everything's ok." She said calmly. I looked into her eyes and sort of got lost. I didn't know I was calmed down until billie said something. "You ok now." She said not breaking eye contact. "Y-yea." I mumbled.

She helped me off the sink and we walked back out to find everyone else. I saw a girl that looked really pretty and to be honest, I don't see me getting with billie anytime soon so I have to move on.

"Hey bil." I said over the music. "Yea." She turned towards me. "I want to go get her number." I Said and pointed to the girl. "What? Why?" She asked. "Uh because she's cute duh." I said. I saw a flash of hurt through her eyes and she started to tear up. 

She quickly looked away from me and let go of my hand. "Oh ok g-go ahead." She said. "Your not going to come with me?" I asked. "Um no I think I'm going to go get a drink." She walked off before I could say something. 

Billie doesn't drink so I knew something was wrong. I went over to the girl and started a conversation.

__

The party was over but most people were still here, I got that girls number a while ago turns out her name was Skye. I've been looking for billie for almost an hour now and I'm starting to panic because I can't find her.

I went upstairs and I walked in a room and saw her having sex with a guy. I covered my eyes and walked out. I know I just said I have to move on but that hurt. 

Wait, billie said she was getting a drink. What if she's unconscious.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for the long chapter, Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1397 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 253 16
This is the sequel to Underdog....Please read that one first. Ummm Trigger warnings are in this book that I'm not going to forget to put so.
42.6K 1.1K 35
IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING/REWRITING this story contains swearing, small smut, and use of drugs and/or alcohol. (lower case intended) ~ achieved 🥰- #...
116K 3K 40
i caught a glimpse of a girl that lived there and i haven't stopped thinking about her since. she was so beautiful with her blue hair and blue eyes...
103K 2.3K 50
Carson Baker and Billie O'Connell grew up next door to each other and have been inseparable ever since. Carson sticks with Billie when her fame start...