DEEP END // Harry Styles

By alliewritesfiction

Legend has it that men who travel at sea should beware of the beautiful voices singing in the mist. Most of t... More

Introduction
Daughter of the Sea
Birthday Boy
The Little Mermaid
Royal Ball
Master of the House
Andersen's Fairy Tales
Duet
Fake Dating
Closer
Risky Business
Date Night
Cheater
Heart for A Heart
Bad Liar
Kiss Me Goodbye
Die for Me
She Who Rules the Sea
The Great War
Epilogue

Dirty Dreams

623 40 12
By alliewritesfiction

This chapter contains SMUT 👀

.

Harry didn't understand dreams. How did dreams even work? Because sometimes he would see someone he hadn't seen in years in his dreams, even though he had completely forgotten about the person's existence up to that point. Then there were these super violent and bloody dreams that woke him in the middle of the night in cold sweats. Then, there were some other more inappropriate dreams that made him so disappointed when the alarm rang.

Listen, Harry wasn't a pervert. He didn't think about sex 24/7; well, not usually. But lately, he'd been having dirty dreams more often than he would enjoy. He would wake up with his dick rock hard and end up late for work because he had to stroke one out in the shower. And he blamed it on...

"Ezi! Where are your pants? And why are you wearing my shirt?"

Ezi stopped in the kitchen doorway with a bowl of ice cream in one hand, the other holding a spoon in her mouth. "This is my new 'at home' look," she said, while leaning against the door in nothing but his button-up shirt that fell just past her bum. As if the sight wasn't torturing enough, she had to be licking ice cream from the fucking spoon. It was eight in the fucking morning! And Harry would not go back to the bathroom to wank again.

"But where are your shirts? Why don't you wear them?" he asked and slipped past her into the kitchen. He would make himself a cup of coffee so he wouldn't have to watch her being effortlessly sexy in the kitchen doorway.

"They said on the internet that you should borrow your boyfriend's shirt, and you're my fake boyfriend."

"Fair enough," Harry chuckled.

She gave him a shy smile and left without saying another word. That was the longest conversation they'd had since that night she went out on a date with Dawson. Ezi was always a little bit weird. Okay, well, very weird. But her weirdness had been different lately, in a bad way. She was still doing weird things, but keeping a distance from him.

Harry knew he couldn't really complain, since he'd specifically told her to her face that he preferred it when it was just him and the cat. Having his own space had been nice for a day or two, then he'd started missing how annoying she'd been. And of course, he blamed this all on Dawson.

Harry had been second to Dawson his whole life. Ever since he'd been a kid and found out that he'd had a cousin, Dawson had been nothing but a burden for Harry. Harry was the only child, but to his parents, Dawson had been their favourite son. His father used to love sports, but Harry had never been a fan of those. Dawson, on the other hand, had been the captain of the school's football team and was excellent at marathons as well. So if Harry's father was still alive, Dawson would be the one making him proud by taking over the family business Harry didn't want.

Now, just as Harry had finally gained his own spotlight as a singer, becoming great at something Dawson wasn't good at, Dawson swept in and stole Ezi.

Harry had spent a lot of time wondering why it had mattered so much to him that Ezi had gone on one date with his cousin. He didn't even like her like that, and the house was always peaceful without her, which he enjoyed very much. But why did the idea of her becoming something with Dawson bother him so much? He hadn't been sleeping well for the last couple of days. Not to mention that Ezi had started keeping distance from him. Well, he'd done it first because of the kiss, but it was weird when she did it because she had always been so fucking clingy. And he'd hated that. Until now!

Ding dong!

"What do you want?" Harry asked in the least annoyed tone he could pull off, while fighting the urge to slam the door in Dawson's good-looking face.

"Is Ezi home?" Dawson asked.

"Ezi? You mean Ezili? Because I'm the only one who calls her Ezi."

"Y-Yeah, Ezili," Dawson said with an awkward smile. This guy was a tool. What did Ezi see in him?

"No, she's at work," Harry said, and quickly added, "but don't think about going there. They're having a book club meeting; she'd be mad if you showed up and distracted her."

That was a lie. Harry didn't even know if people actually hosted book club meetings at random book shops, but did it matter? If he was going to be petty, he must go all the way.

"What do you wanna meet her for?" he asked before Dawson could leave. He didn't want to have a long conversation with Dawson about Ezi, but it was the only way to learn more about their date. "Did you do something that you wanna apologise for?"

"No. Of course not," Dawson chuckled and adjusted his glasses. "She bought some books and forgot them in my car."

"I could give them to her when she gets back from work," Harry said.

Dawson looked hesitant. "Well, she told me not to give them to you."

"Oh." Harry kept a straight face, but he was very offended that she'd made that request. Did she really hate him so much for what he'd said that night?

"So," he ventured, averting his eyes. "Guess the date went well?"

"I suppose," Dawson said.

Harry had hoped for a different response. This one didn't really hurt him but it didn't make him happy, either. He cleared his throat and straightened his back. "So are you looking forward to the second date?"

"I don't think there's gonna be one," Dawson said, to Harry's surprise. "I don't think she likes me like that?"

Okay, this was the response Harry had been waiting for. He tried to suppress a grin as he patted his cousin's shoulder sympathetically, while he was far from sympathetic. "Oh, don't be so pessimistic. I know she's a bit out of your league, but dare to dream a little."

"Very funny," Dawson snorted and brushed off Harry's hand. "But I think she has a crush on you."

"Really? I mean, no!" Harry faked a laugh, crossing his arm and leaning against the door in an unnatural pose. "No way." Now he sounded like a commercial guy who had never attended a single acting class. "She doesn't...she doesn't have a crush on me," he stuttered. "W-Why do you think so?"

Dawson pressed his lips into an understanding smile that made Harry's face grow red. "All she talked about for the entire night was you."

Harry thought Dawson was just teasing him at first. Then he remembered that this was Dawson, not him. So it was true. Ezi had talked about him for the whole night when she was with Dawson.

"What did she say?" Harry asked, trying to seem more curious than excited.

"She told me you were a good cook, and then complained about your bad habits. Then it was all 'Harry said that' and 'Harry said this'. It seemed like she was really into you."

"Oh, wow."

"What?"

"Nothing." Harry shrugged, trying to act cool and all that. "I'm just surprised. I thought she hated me."

"I mean, she can still hate you if she has a crush on you," said Dawson. "Also, why is she staying with you? Where's her family?"

Harry shifted uncomfortably. "Why didn't you ask her?"

"She kept mentioning her mother but nothing more than that, and she'd just change the subject whenever I tried to ask."

Harry didn't have enough time to think of a lie, so he blurted, "Her family was abusive."

Dawson looked horrified, but he completely bought that. "Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that," he said. "She's a lovely girl, though. I know that you don't like her, but don't break her heart. Turn her down nicely."

Harry blinked. "What?"

"You don't like Ezili, right?" Dawson asked.

"Oh, yeah," Harry laughed, uneasily. "I mean no, I don't."

"Yeah, I know you don't wanna be in a relationship."

Harry didn't want to be in a relationship, but that didn't mean he didn't feel things. He guessed most people would just assume he had no heart because it was easier for them to make sense of why he wouldn't settle down. In reality it was more complicated than that. He had had feelings for some people in the past, and he'd shut them down before he got to the point of no return. Ezi might be a dangerous creature, but he'd probably hurt more people than she had, mostly himself.

So did he like Ezi? Yes. He'd just realised that when his heart blossomed to the thought of her thinking about him on a date with his cousin. There was no denying that, as he only felt this way about his own songs. But was he happy about it? Well, yeah, of course he was happy about it. He was over the moon even. Still, that didn't mean he should do something about it. He would just keep it to himself and wait–No, hope for it to pass.

Later that night, when Ezi came home from work, she went straight into the kitchen to eat from the fridge, and Harry came downstairs to find her sitting on the floor, munching off a sandwich in the fridge light glow. He watched her for a moment from the door before deciding to break the silence.

She flinched when hearing her name. She turned around, sandwich still in her mouth. "Did Dawson stop by?" she asked. "He said he would bring me my books."

"Yeah, he did. I put them in your room," Harry said, trying his best not to roll his eyes at the mention of his cousin. But then he remembered what Dawson had told him and came to sit beside her on the floor.

She ignored him and continued eating. She looked nothing like someone who had a crush on him, so what if Dawson had lied to him? He had never heard a lie from Dawson, but it didn't mean Dawson was incapable of lying.

"Ezi, I wanna ask you something," he said.

She finished her sandwich and reached into the fridge of ice cream. "Go ahead," she said.

Harry started fidgeting with his shirt. "Why won't you tell me about that date with Dawson?"

Ezi didn't look at him as she said, "Do I have to tell you? It was personal."

"Well, your sister was there," he reasoned, "and she's tried to kill me several times so I think I deserve to know some details about that night."

Yes, Harry was curious about Ezi's sister as well, but was it bad to say that he wanted to know more about what Ezi thought of him? Was it bad that Ezi's feelings for him mattered more than his stupid life?

"My sister wasn't there the whole time," Ezi sighed and dipped her spoon into the ice cream. "I got rid of her at the fair then went for dinner with Dawson."

"Oh," Harry said, watching her intently as she ate. "So—"

"My sister wanted me to go back home."

Harry froze. "Why?" he blurted, suddenly anxious. "I mean...does your mother want you back? Not that I think she won't ever want you back—"

"No." Ezi rolled her eyes. "My sister wants me to go back in return of the throne, so she can be Queen and allow me back into the Queendom."

"But you wanna be Queen?"

"I'm going to be Queen!" Ezi snapped. Seeing the shocked look on Harry's face, she softened her voice, "I'm the firstborn. I'm going to be Queen. I have a year to..." Her voice trailed off and she spaced out for a second.

"To what?"

Ezi pressed her lips into a tight smile then said, "To stay here. My sister told me that my mother would take me back in a year."

"That's the punishment?" Harry chuckled. "Make you stay in this world where a handsome man takes care of you and buys you stuff?" Maybe siren mums weren't as bad as he'd thought.

"And also bullies me 24/7," Ezi said.

"Hey!" Harry put up his hands. "You bully me, too."

"You literally told me you didn't want to see me around the house."

"Yeah, well, I like seeing you around the house now."

"Liar," Ezi said and took a spoonful of ice cream into her mouth. Harry tried not to pay attention to the way she licked the spoon or think about licking ice cream from her lips, but he knew he was going to see a lot of that in his dreams tonight.

"I'm sorry about what I said that night," he said, rubbing the back of his neck.

Ezi held his gaze for two seconds, squinting her eyes. "Fine," she said at last. "I forgive you."

"Well, that was easy."

"For now," she added, putting the ice cream back into the fridge. "I'll hate you again when I'm hungry."

"You're hungry eighty percent of the time!"

"Yeah."

Harry chuckled as he watched her amber to the kitchen door. Clenching his fingers, he asked, "When's your birthday?"

Ezi turned her head. "March 12. Why?"

"So I can say happy birthday to you on March 12."

"Oh, thanks. Not looking forward to it, though."

"Also," Harry said fast before she left. "Do you wanna go to a party with me?"

.

.

.

Niall had just reached one million followers on TikTok, so he'd thrown a huge party at his mansion and invited his friends who had brought their friends and their friends' friends. So the most influential people in the entertainment industry were at the party tonight.

Jeff had suggested that Harry bring Ezi so they could do some PDA stuff at the party to make headlines for the next few days. At first, Harry had planned to make up some excuses so he could go alone.

He and Ezi hadn't kissed since that day in his mother's closet. Well, actually, they had had a few pecks on the lips in public, but it'd only been for the paparazzi. It was hard to think about romance when there were at least ten cameras pointing at you.

Their first kiss, however, had been real and...hot. Harry couldn't stop thinking about it. He didn't know how Ezi felt since she never talked about it, but he had the impression that she had enjoyed it as much as he had. He couldn't stop thinking about her flushed cheeks and plum lips as she pulled back, confused yet wanting more. In his dreams last night, they had been in that closet, but their clothes had been discarded, and he'd been pounding her against the wall. It was so hot. He'd had to wank twice when he woke up and he couldn't make eye contact with Ezi in the kitchen during breakfast. Now he couldn't get those images out of his mind.

"Harry."

Harry jumped when his name was called. Ezi gave him a questioning look. She was wearing a little pink strap dress and her hair was in a high bun. She looked so cute tonight; his stylist had done a great job.

"You okay?" she asked, slipping her fingers into his. He knew it didn't mean anything and she was only doing what Jeff had told her to. But he couldn't stop the butterflies in his stomach from acting up. "It seemed like your soul left your body for a second."

"Sorry, this loud music gives me a headache," he said and finished his glass of wine. Ezi didn't drink. "You wanna dance?"

Her gaze shot up in surprise. "Do you wanna dance?"

"What do you mean? I'm a fantastic dance partner."

"But I've never danced before. I just got these legs a few weeks ago."

Harry chuckled, shaking his head. "You'll be good at it, I'm sure. We'll wait for a slow song."

Niall walked by just in time to overhear the conversation, so he shouted, "Slow song for my besties Harry and Ezili!"

Harry tried to stop Niall, but it was too late. Everyone in Niall's living room was staring at him and Ezi. Jeff would be happy about this, but Harry didn't think Ezi was. Her fingers tightened around his as she stepped closer, apparently uncomfortable with the intrusive glances they were receiving.

"Come on," he said, pulling her close. "We'll show them how great we are."

"But I'm not—"

He didn't let her finish and drag her out on the dance floor. There were a few couples slow-dancing around them, but Harry knew he and Ezi were the attention of tonight. In these people's eyes, they were in love, completely infatuated with each other.

"Follow my lead," he whispered in Ezi's ear while fixing her posture. "It's easy."

For a human who had been to too many of these dances, it was. But Ezi was barely good at walking. And so she ended up stepping on his feet repeatedly. The giggles of some women in the room made her even more anxious, so she almost stopped. But he reassured her by pulling her closer and lifting her chin so she was looking at him instead of them.

"Don't be nervous. This is your little mermaid moment. Embrace it," he said, making her smile.

"Ariel was a terrible dancer."

"True. But she looked pretty stepping on the Prince's feet."

Ezi arched an eyebrow, amused. "Are you calling yourself the Prince?"

"I almost got casted for the role of Eric, by the way."

"Yeah, right." She rolled her eyes.

He acted offended. "No, it's real."

"As real as Santa Claus."

"Santa Claus is real," Harry argued. "Not you saying he isn't when you're literally a mythical creature."

"Shut up," she chuckled.

"Make me," he replied.

Harry didn't know who had initiated it. Maybe they had both leaned in at the same time. But this time as they shared a kiss in a crowded room, it felt like they were all alone in his mother's closet once again. Of course he had to keep his hands respectfully on her lower back, but the kiss was still hot. He could feel himself being unravelled right there on the dance floor, and he liked the way her fingers twirled the hair at the back of his neck as they melted into one. But then people had to ruin the moment for them by filming it. Jeff would be happy; Harry wasn't.

He had developed a special talent over the years as a celebrity and could always sense when someone was taking pictures of him. It made him uneasy and distracted, so he had to pull back. He supposed his twisted expression might have given Ezi the wrong idea. She thought it was her that made him uncomfortable. And for some stupid reason, Harry let her think that.

They left the party early because Ezi didn't seem to enjoy it anymore. On the drive home, Harry tried to find a way to apologise for ruining the moment, but he didn't know how to not make it awkward. She didn't say a single word to him in the car, and he knew she wasn't going to unless he started the conversation. But then he didn't. And so she went to bed angry at him.

Harry felt really bad about it. He knew it wouldn't be this way if he had communicated like a normal human being. But it wasn't easy. He didn't want to admit to her that he'd enjoyed kissing her, and he would've made out with her in front of all those people had it not been for who he was. He had wanted that moment to be real, but then he remembered it wasn't, and he felt like he was taking advantage of her.

Maybe she felt that way, too. He wasn't sure. Or she was just tired and didn't really care about the kiss, and he was the one making a fuss out of it because he assumed he meant more to her than he really did. Again, Dawson could've lied. Ezi might not even have feelings for him. She might think he was a bad kisser even.

As Harry fell asleep that night, he dreamed about her again. They were alone in Niall's mansion. The music was playing as they slow-danced but nobody was watching. She started kissing him, and he kissed her back. His hands reached around her to unzip her little pink dress and let it pool around her ankles. She wasn't wearing anything underneath. His cock was rock hard when they went in for more kissing. Her tongue slid between his lips, her hands reaching for his belt as he fumbled on the buttons of his own shirt. Then he woke up with a tent on his crotch. It was three in the fucking morning, and he was having the worst erection in his life.

Harry slipped his hand under the duvet and started playing with it to relieve some tension, but just as he was about to cum, he heard a loud crash downstairs. Instant boner killer.

"Ezi!" he shouted in frustration, slipped on his boxers and marched out of the room.

"I'm sorry!" Ezi's voice echoed from downstairs. Harry groaned and headed down to the kitchen where he found her collecting broken pieces of a vase she'd knocked over.

"Just leave it," he said, grabbing her wrists and pulling her up and away from the glass. "You'd hurt yourself, idiot."

"I'm sorry. It was dark. I couldn't see."

"Why didn't you turn on the lights?"

She shrugged, which made him laugh, because that was very Ezi of her. "You're a dumbass," he said.

"I'm not," she pouted.

"You are. This only happens to dumbasses."

"Gosh, you're an asshole," she mumbled, arms crossed. She was standing with her back to the counter, and he was blocking her way from the door. Of course she could always sidestep him to leave, but instead, she stayed there, just awkwardly chewing on her nail. She was wearing nothing but a loose white shirt of his. And this time, Harry wasn't complaining.

"Stop looking at me like that," she said.

"I'm not even looking at you," he said, yet staring right at her face.

"You are."

"How would you know? Unless you're also looking at me."

"This is stupid."

"You're stupid."

"No, you—" Ezi's voice cut off; her gaze dropped to his mouth as if she hadn't realised how close they were until now. Harry knew that look so well, and usually it would be a sign for him to make a move. But this was Ezi.

"I should go back to bed," she said, eyes meeting his again.

He nodded, but didn't get out of the way.

Again, he didn't know who leaned in first. The moment their mouths collided, all his thoughts evaporated; his walls crumbled, and he was powerless, unable to pull back. There was a kind of power in the way she kissed that he could not resist. He was all hers.

He tightened his arms around her hips as she wrapped her arms around his neck, and he lifted her onto the counter. He could feel his erection growing again in his pants. It didn't take too long for it to turn fully hard, and she obviously felt it, so she pulled back from their kiss, panting. "It's..."

"Ignore it," he breathed, kissing her again, making his way down to her neck and chest. She was squirming now, and he wondered if she was also feeling things down there. "Are you wet?" he asked breathlessly against her lips.

She blinked, confused. "No, I'm dry."

"No, Ezi," Harry chuckled, face buried in her neck. "I mean, are you wet between your legs?"

"Oh." She licked her perfect lips and nodded once. "Yeah. Like most of the time."

Harry's whole body went stiff. "What?"

"Like...whenever I think of us kissing," Ezi admitted innocently.

Harry didn't know which was hotter. The fact that they were both half-naked and horny right now, or the fact that she got turned on just from thinking of kissing him.

"What do you usually do when it happens?" he asked, adding soft kisses to her lips.

Her fists tightened on his back, her eyelids fluttering. "I r-rub my thighs together."

Harry smiled as his cock twitched to the thought of it. "Does that feel good?"

Ezi nodded.

"Want me to help you feel even better?"

"You can?"

Harry nodded. He knew it wasn't right to have sex with her when she didn't even know what it was, so he wouldn't rush it. He was just going to help her.

He kissed her once more and got down on his knees between her legs. She looked so hot all spread out in front of him with just his shirt and panties on. She wasn't lying when she said she was wet. Her panties were completely soaked as he slid them off. She shivered a little yet didn't protest. She wanted him to help.

He started by kissing her inner thigh. She had the prettiest pussy he had ever seen. He could just cum to the thought of licking her, and he swore he almost did when he took the first try. Her hips jolted, and he glanced up to meet her confused stare.

"If you want me to stop, just say it, okay?"

"Okay," she replied, biting her nail.

He held her eye contact as he started licking. She tasted as sweet as he'd imagined in those dreams. He still couldn't believe this was real, but god, the sounds she made sent him to heaven. He dipped his tongue into her and her hands flew to the back of his neck. For a moment she forgot everything and started moving her hips against his face. Fuck. It turned him on so much. He slipped his hand into his boxers and gave himself a few strokes. Then she started to moan, and he worked his hand faster while flicking his tongue into her. He fucked himself until she cummed and made a mess inside his pants, cum dripping onto the floor.

"Is that milk?" Her question got him cackling as he got back to his feet, holding onto the counter on either side of her so he wouldn't fall. He had never cummed so much; it had literally drained him out.

"No, it's not milk," he said softly, tucking her hair behind her ear. She looked so fucked out as well, which made him feel so proud. "Did you like that?"

"Yes," she said shyly. "Did you?"

"Very much," he said. "I would kiss you again if I hadn't just eaten you out. Not sure how you'd like it."

A look of horror crossed Ezi's face as she quickly checked between her legs.

"No!" Harry laughed. "I didn't literally eat you. It's what it's called."

"Oh."

"Dummy."

"Is it like...sex stuff?"

"Not really sex, just part of the sex. So yeah, sex stuff," Harry explained, not sure how to feel about this situation. Now that post-nut clarity had hit, he started to feel a bit guilty, but it didn't he wasn't proud of himself for making her cum so hard her legs were shaking.

"I still want to kiss, though," Ezi said shyly. "I don't care."

"Oh, yeah?" Harry smiled. He liked seeing her blush because of him.

With a nod, she pulled him back in.

(end of chapter 12)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.9K 1.5K 27
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
117K 4.8K 40
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
712K 27.9K 40
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
129K 6.2K 21
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...