Inarizaki's Demon Dad

Door Wrenchxoxo

Meet M/n L/n the boy with a questionable approach when it comes to his peers with anger issues to match. He's... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
yall thank you!!!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40.
Atsumu's Ending
Akagi's Ending
Kita's Ending
Osamu's Ending
Suna's Ending
Sorry!! and New Book!

Chapter 15

4.9K 198 57
Door Wrenchxoxo

(M/N)
»»————- ♡ ————-««

Afterschool practice has now began, and im currently in the middle of refilling the water bottles of the players, while akihiro's tending the towels.

As i hummed along to the melody of the song i can't get out of my head, my phone started vibrating in my pocket. Who would be calling at a time like this?

I dried my hands and fished my phone from my pocket.

ɴᴏᴡ ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ... ᴏɪᴋᴀᴡᴀ ᴛᴏᴏʀᴜ

My face morphed into disgust, what does this imbecile want now?

i accepted the call and put my phone beside my ear, while i gather the water bottles.

"What do y-"

"M/N-CHAN! IT'S TODAY! IT'S TODAY!"

I winced at the sudden burst of energy through the phone.

"Oi quiet down ass-hat! i'm not fucking deaf!"

i replied, annoyed that this bitch just screamed near my ear.

"Meanie M/n! but anyways, have you seen the new event in genshin? i heard co-op's applicable to it! we should play! with iwa-chan of course, he might get jelly if i just spent time with you.."

"Quit saying false things, shittykawa!"

i couldn't help but snort at iwa's voice booming behind oikawa.

As i entered the gym, i handed out the water bottles, receiving a bunch of thank yous.

"I gotta go, ugly, unlike you i am a responsible member of the volleyball club." i told him sarcastically to which he just gasped.

"How rude m/n-chan! im a responsible captain!"

"mhm, your teammates begs to differ lazykawa. talk to ya later."

and with that, i ended the call without hearing oikawa's farewell. Not that he'd let me go, that guy's clingy as fuck. Same can be said for the other two, the only tolerable among them was iwa-san.

"Who was that, m/n-san?"

The ever so nosey Miya Atsumu asked.

I exhaled deeply, "None of your business, get back to practice."

"It's our break, you can't shake me off until you said who was it."

Seems like im not getting away from this, huh?

"fine, it's oikawa tooru from aoba johsai."

"huh? oikawa tooru?"

"who's that?"

"beats me"

"probably a volleyball player too"

An x shaped vein in my temple made itself visible, "My personal life is not yours to gossip about, got it?"

With that, the chatters about oikawa stopped.

"Oikawa-san? You know oikawa-san, m/n-san?"

akihiro called out, the boy finally showed an extroverted side of himself.

"Yeah, why?" i asked, he seemed shock.

"He was my old captain before we- i mean me and my family started moving from a town to another. He was a great setter too! and i wanted to be like him when i was younger, the ability to bring out his teammates best capabilities is such a terrifying skill of his."

I smiled as i watch him animatedly rambled how he looked up at the said boy, Tooru might be an annoying brat but i cannot deny the fact that he is a monster in court. Playing against him would surely be a match to see.

"He is, isn't he?" i patted his head as i smiled at him, he must've felt embarrassed because he stopped talking.

"EHHHHH M/N-SAN?! WHAT ABOUT ME? THE SETTER OF YOUR OWN TEAM THAT YOU MANAGE?! ARENT I YOUR FAVORITE?!"

An annoying setter of ours, screamed.

"WILL YA SHUT UP"

I gave him a good knuckle sandwich to shut him up.

"In my most honest and unbiased opinion, based on the research i made recently for the upcoming tokyo training camp, it's safe to say that atsumu isn't the best BUT has the chance TO BE the best. That is, if you manage to defeat the other setters of the neighboring schools."

I explained, pulling out my reading glasses to make myself look more cool than i already am.

"First one would be Tobio Kageyama from Karasuno High. previously deemed as the tyrant king, or the king of the court. He was known to be someone who's a literal nightmare to his enemies AND teammates, but mow that he's in highschool, it is said the king of the court is slowly disappearing and now that he has a pair that matches his king's tosses, named hinata shoyou, not much can be said about the midget but don't be fooled."

I took a seat in the bleachers as i further recited the informations i found.

"Up next, Kenma Kozume from nekoma, he's a bit different than other setters. He doesn't like to stand out, and he excels in observation. The longer the game goes, the more he gets powerful in and out of court. It is said that he is the brain of the team, the man behind all of the tactics used in every match they play."

I pulled out my phone to show them the pictures of the previously mentioned setters.

"Ah yes, my personal favorite setter. No offense, atsumu. Fukurodani's Setter, Akaashi Keiji. A second year, Nothing much about him but it is said that he has memorized all of their captain's 37 weaknesses. If that man can memorize 37 detailed weaknesses just for the sake of the game, i think that qualifies him as someone as a candidate for the best setter and a very challenging opponent."

I glance at the members that seemed to have their jaws on the floor, i smirked as i felt proud of my accomplishment, i may not be with them in the court but i'll be your textbook for every opponent we face.

"up next, the infamous shiratorizawa. Although our topic was setters i think, their ace deserves an honourable mention, and because he was the reason why they win 90% of the time."

i mumbled the last part as i continued with the information.

"Shirabu Kenjirou, The second year that replaced the third year, semi eita. Such a shame really, but i guess brutality is their thing. Nothing special to him that i see other than him having such strong unlikeable personality and his obsession with their ace, Ushijima Wakatoshi, also known as Ushiwaka. He's one of the powerful players you will meet in this training camp. also, don't receive his spikes with your face, okay? you'll be out of commission for days if you did."

"Ah yes, Itachiyama High, The home of one of the top three aces in japan, Other than it being the home of a certain ace clean freak. Nothing much can be said for the setter, no discernable personality but still a strong opponent."

I coughed as i was about to finish the when suddenly osamu butted in.

"what about the oikawa guy? is he someone we should be wary of or nah?"

i exhaled loudly as stood from my previous position.

"As i was saying, oikawa tooru's a formidable player. That being said, there's a possibility for you to face him and his team someday. Don't underestimate the grand king, Got it?"

"YES!"

And with that, everybody went back to their own practice, i was planning to do my managerial duties until i received a text from iwa.

ɪᴡᴀ: ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ᴏɪᴋᴀᴡᴀ's ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʜɪs ᴜsᴜᴀʟ ʙʀᴀᴛ-sᴇʟғ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ.

"i could never get a break from these kids, huh?"

"are you okay, m/n-san? do you need to rest?" akihiro asked, his face shows he's worried. i only smiled and reassured im fine.

"im fine, i just have some business with some other schools, please take care of the stuff here while i talk to someone, aight?"

akihiro nodded and i said my thanks before going out to call oikawa.

It took a few rings before the boy answered.

"Hello, m/n-chan...if you're going to reprimand me for locking myself in the locker room, then i'll hang up."

his tone concerned me, what happened?

"hey now, im not going to reprimand you or anything, i just want to know what happened and if i could be any of help to you?"

i told him in a careful tone to not set off a trigger inside of him. It took him a while before he replied.

"I'm just tired of being made fun of, and i wasn't even respected as human. It's honestly getting too much."

He started, i can feel that he's stopping himself from crying, my heart felt like it cracked after what oikawa said, i never thought he felt that way.

"I see, have you told them that you're hurting from the things they say to you?"

i asked in my most gentlest tone, i can hear him cry silently, my heart broke even more that i can't go to personally hug him.

"also, I'm sorry if i have offended you with my words, i never thought you felt that way. I am so sorry, i'll refrain myself from calling you names, from now on."

I apologized, i somehow felt like im part of the reason why he's hurting right now. It's making me more guilty that i called him insulting things earlier.

"It's fine, atleast you apologize, while they don't. Honestly im fucking tired being treated like this, i shouldn't have been the captain if they aren't gonna treat me like one, sometimes i think its my fault that i let them step on me from time to time."

Oikawa ranted, the more oikawa ranted the more i felt bad for him, but now's not the time. and i don't think he wants to be pitied at.

"Hey! Tooru! listen to me! you are oikawa fucking tooru! The boy who won best setter, the boy who can bring out everybody's potential! You're more than deserving to be the captain! refrain from thinking you shouldn't be the captain. Don't worry i'll talk to your friends, i got this. So don't beat yourself up, aight? once we meet i promise i'll treat you out, does that sounds good to you?"

I offered, to which he accepted rather quickly.

"now, get yourself fixed while i talk to iwaizumi and the others aight? I'll text you when im done, then you can go home if you want, aight?"

"Hey, thank you for this, m/n...i never expected that you would help me.."

"don't sweat it, i wouldn't have kept you as my friend if i hate you. Now clean yourself up."

And with that i ended the call and looked for iwaizumi in the contacts.

It took a few rings before he picked up.

"so what happened to oikawa?"

"He's hurting from the way you treat him."

I told him straight to the face. There was silence for a while until i spoke again.

"He's hurting so much he feels insecure about himself. Please respect him, i know he can be annoying but for all of you to gang up on him and make fun of him is not cool."

I pleaded, yet i still received silence.

"I told him, he can skip today's practice, i don't care if the coach looks for him, you guys cover up for him, it's the least thing you guys can do for him. And if he called me crying again because your jokes went too far, i'll personally see to it that all of you won't see the next sunrise."

I told him before, ending the call.

I texted oikawa telling him he can go now and that he needs to update me when he arrived home and he thanked me.

I inhaled deeply as i try to calm myself from today's event. Gosh, this is stressful.

I stood up and went back to the gym.

"Wow, never knew even the miyagi boys are scared of you, m/n-san" suna taunted, i am really not in the mood to get mad so i only nodded and shoo'd him away.

I honestly just want to sleep now, today has been super DUPER eventful, i just want to rest.

"how are you feeling? m/n?" kita asked as he approached me on the bench.

"im feeling realll shitty right now, i wanna rest."

"you can rest on my shoulder for now, if you want."  he offered me, thank god for kita shinsuke.

"i love you so much shin, you're a lifesaver" i mumbled as i place my head on his shoulder.

Im starting to feel comfortable despite the position we're in. Regardless, im slowly falling to slumber.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

108K 4.3K 9
aot x yeager!malereader pressured and possessed by an underlying sense of urgency, a boy talented with mechanics and inventions is forced into the fr...
31.6K 1.5K 9
❝𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄...𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐖-π–π€πŠπ„ 𝐔𝐏...❞ Sugarawa Kōshi is struggling. Struggling to keep his act up when he can't take it anymore. He's hur...
3.5K 71 12
The start of the junior year brings more chaos for Winter and the others. A new Alpha pack and an even more powerful enemy: The Darach. What could po...
42.3K 1.2K 9
M/n was the twin brother of Kai but people could always tell them apart by M/n always having a smile and Kai straight faced. M/n always felt bad for...