It has always been you (✔)

By Rose9972

Empty hearts, merry eyes; Thin line and pure feelings. It is a tale of two hearts . It is a tale of their f... More

Prologue
❤1❤
❤3❤
❤4❤
❤5❤
❤6❤
❤7❤
❤8❤
❤9❤
❤10❤
❤11❤
❤12❤
❤13❤
❤14❤
❤️15❤️
❤️16❤
❤17❤
❤18❤
❤19❤
❤20❤
❤️21❤️
❤️22❤️
❤️23❤️
❤️24❤️
❤️25❤️
❤️26❤️
❤️27❤️
❤️28❤️
❤29❤
❤30❤
❤31❤
❤32❤
❤33❤
❤34❤
❤35❤
❤️Epilogue❤️

❤2❤

7.2K 261 182
By Rose9972

Flashback

it was the month of July. New class; new admissions and new day.

students were buzzing around like honeybees, searching for their new classes, some juniors running around in the playground.it was just five minutes left for the classes to start and we were standing on the other side of the road, waiting for the vehicles to stop so that we can cross the road to reach the school gate which was right in front of us.

vehicles didn't stop even for a second we were running late and yet to search for our new class all because of the dhokla lover who stood beside me, drooling over her tiffin .only if I could throw her in a pool of liquid dhokla without a life jacket.

I was strictly punctual and hated being late. I was fuming at her while she kept smiling at me sheepishly. I was controlling myself from punching her.

"suha don't worry we will reach on time. see five minutes are still left" vai opened her big mouth which she used to gobble the dhokla down, showing her wristwatch to me.

"4 minutes and 20 seconds" I glared at her, she took it as a warning to zip her mouth.

time was running and we were still waiting for the vehicles to stop for a second, I was highly irritated with the happenings.

I was so busy thinking of ways to murder her dhokla that I didn't notice a bike coming at a high speed till it painted my white shirt and skirt in the chocolate muddy water. I was astonished.it rained heavily last night and I felt like all the rainwater was on me.

I turned to vaidehi, who stood behind me holding her tiffin tenaciously.

"suha you only came to stand in front of me so that you can cross the road first" she whispered being horrified at my state. I was hell angry at the bike rider for spoiling my uniform. I just wanted to rip apart the bike rider along with his bike.

everyone stilled for a minute and kept gawking at me like I was some statue of madam tussauds museum.
I was fuming hard, I went near the bike, which stopped just a few steps away. I saw a tall, fit guy, wearing our school uniform seated on the bike with his helmet on. my nails were digging into my skin, I was just controlling myself from punching him.

"Are you blind? what do you think of yourself? why were you driving like a mad bull? couldn't, you keep the speed low?"

he slowly removed his helmet, I opened my mouth to yell at him but words didn't come out of my mouth. I forgot all the words I chose to yell at him. he was so handsome that I was rooted to my place.

his thick silky hair falling on his forehead giving him an innocent boyish look.his fair skin looked glowing due to the sunlight.his cute pink lips curved into a soft smile and the most beautiful pair of eyes twinkling at me in amusement.

no doubt he was looking dashing and for the first time, my heart skipped a beat looking at a male species. I was lost in someone's eye for the first time.

he clicked his fingers before me, I came out of my dazed state. Embarrassed to death, I tried hard to form words when he asked " Kujh keh rhe si tussi soniyee "

(you were saying something sweetie)

"y...y...you...spoiled my dress" I finally voiced out.

"yes and you must apologize for it otherwise we will drown you in the same mud your bike tires threw at my friend"vaidehi screamed her lungs out at him.

my eyes popped out looking at the anger in her eyes while the handsome specimen gulped his saliva looking at vaidehi.

"relax vaidehi i am still alive" I whispered to her.

"what if I don't?" he smirked at her .it felt like he was intentionally trying to rile her up.

"Just tell me your name I will...."

"you will propose me?" he completed before her while naughtily smirking at her.

"you" she was fuming more than me. she took out a dhokla from her tiffin and swallowed it down her throat.

it was her way of controlling her anger. he looked at her amused.

" it's a simple apology .you can just apologize for it," I said in a calm voice.

" and what will you do if I don't? well, I was going to apologize before but this dhokla yelled at me. so now it's equal. I threw dirty water at you by mistake and your friend shouted at me like crazy intentionally " he voiced out smirking before both of us.

I just wanted to wipe off the smirk. they said it right 'handsome faces, jerk asses'.

I rolled my eyes at him.

before wearing his helmet,  " by the way this is veer Malhotra for you " he said and winked at us before leaving.

I so wanted to smash his head on the poll.

just because of him I was late and all riled up on my first day of medical classes yeah vaidehi too.

during lunchtime, we told the whole incident to aarav and Raina. we were group of four me,vaidehi,aarav and Raina. we were together since our middle school.

Aarav khurana, he was one 'cute' guy of our school. he was a little chubby and hated being called cute.he desperately wanted girls to call him handsome,dashing or hot but all he heard his school life was the word 'cute'.he was a nice boy who would help us anytime .i noticed him trying to hit on raina and vaidehi quite a few times but both of them ignored him like a plague,vaidehi in her innocence and raina in her smartness.

he also aimed to be a Doctor.i saw him working hard for clearing NEET examination.

i have seen Raina's transformation from being a sweet, innocent child in middle school till bossy ,badass in our high school.Raina chauhan became a famous girl of our school. every week she had a new boyfriend. she was brownish and extremely gorgeous,above average in her studies.

She wanted to be a fashion designer but her parents wanted her to be a doctor. She didn't fight with them, quietly took up medical stream in class 11th. She enjoyed her life to the fullest, according to her no matter what , she was going to be fashion designer and her parents would agree to it.I didn't knew what she was up to, how she would manage to accomplish her goal without fighting.

 I only knew raina as a girl who could do anything for her friends, who loved her parents beyond her life.Her confident and bossy attitude was disliked by some but also loved by many.She was known as a 'heart -broker' of our school.Truly she had broken hearts of many boys.

She had every information of each boy of our batch. 

just after a month, she kept blabbering about the 'veer Malhotra she described us about his 'heroic' looks. The way she was talking , with twinkle in her eyes, I instantly guessed he was her new crush of the week. 

yes, he had the same batch as ours.

vaidehi and I wanted to chew him raw when we saw him in the same batch as ours.

Flashback ends.

little did I know he was the same guy for whom I was going to fall hard in the future.

I smiled sadly at the memory.

 we finished our coffee,vaidehi asked me again if i was fine and i assured her.

I already didn't have in me to have food so I decided to skip it, following me vaidehi also didn't have lunch.

"vai you should have lunch. i don't want you fainting in front of the patients"

"suha you know i have dhokla in my tiffin.i will happily eat my dhokla rather than some over spiced tikka".

she just shrugged it off trying to lighten the environment but i know even she had lost the apetite.

we reached the hospital and i quickly jump out of the our car to reach my cabin. i must not let my work be affected due to some stupid disturbances.

i was heading towards my cabin, straightening my stethoscope when I bumped into a giant pillar.

but last I remember we didn't have pillars in the hospital.

rubbing my forehead,i stepped away. when i lifted my eyes, i saw the person i never wanted to see.

veer malhotra

his widened in realisation when he recognised me. he was equally shocked. i saw anger ,hate and longing in his eyes.

tears again threatened to pool but i dared them not to.

this man here does not deserves even a single tear.

no suhani don't cry for him.he has moved on and you should also.

vaidehi who has went to park the car came running to me. she looked at my frozen form and then at him. he recognized her as well.

my heart ached remembering how close we were.

were.

and how far we are now.

only if i could ask why he played with me?why he mocked my innocent feelings for him?

suhani just forget it. come out of it.forget that aching past, focus on future.

he is nobody.

he is not my love.

but he is.

how i became so weak ?

i hate him.

he walked past me not uttering a word.

i will forever hate him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Editor klvhjkj ❤.

Who is excited for veer's pov in the next chapter? 🤭.

Please ignore grammatical mistakes.

Thanks for reading❤.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 347 11
This story is the 2nd book in The Singhania Series but is also a standalone. You can read it without reading the first book in series. ...
482K 22.6K 39
A cute, little story of love.❤️ P.s.:This is my first time in writing. Please do give it a try.🙏🏻😊 P.p.s.: I do not own any images in the story.
128K 6.6K 36
This is Sahil and Pranati's story.💖❤️ P.S.: This is the third book in the 'Singhania series'. I recommend you to read the first two books. 'A tale o...
39.8K 3.5K 31
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...