always forever, shinichiro sa...

By pokarri

there's never in every always More

ALWAYS FOREVER
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
note

010

1.6K 92 41
By pokarri

章名 : Let It Bloom

The lug wrench spinned on your greased hands. 

You are under the tree near your apartment, and the leaves served as your personal umbrella that hides your body for beating heat.

Because you are doing nothing in your room and you don't want yourself to be drown in thoughts, thinking all the time of Shinichiro and how his forehead kiss last night makes your heart fly so light.

You think of changing your car's wheels today. 

The wind whispered on your sweated face and hugged the skin that weren't covered because you're wearing a sports bra and paired it with your old denim dungarees.

It is so hot and wearing a shirt in the middle of noon light will dehydrate you to hell.

And now that you are sure no one will pester you today and you hope for a relaxing day now.

After what your mother keep on saying to you on how the hell you've find a friend despite your attitude and figuring on how to slam back Ryuusei sooner or later, a peaceful day must be enough for you to breath.

You closed your eyes and feel the grass move from the wind's dance.

"Hey, Y/N! Are you busy?" you felt that someone threw some pebbles on your feet that made your brows twitched in furious.

"What the hell." you dropped what you are holding as you face your cousin with his annoying smile again waving his slim arms at you.

You thought that he's so busy to be gone and continuing the things you stopped, racing illegally to earn some cash. That's why you are confident that no one will disturb you.

And to your surprise, a familiar unbrushed black hair whipped your eyes, and there he is. Shinichiro on his usual casual clothes and the cigarette clinging on his thin lips.

When Shinichiro noticed that you are staring at him, not literally on him, but on his lips. He easily dropped the cigarette out of his mouth and gave you a small smile as he brush the back of his nape.

It wasn't just a cigarette that Shinichiro was carrying on his, when Toshio walk to you, you freely scanned again Shinichiro who's holding a dull colored orange plastic behind him.

"What is Shinichiro doing here? Did you bring him?" you elbowed your cousin who's facing you with his smug look.

"Ask Shinichiro. I just saw him picking flower hanging on that wall," your cousin pointed your right, you looked at it. There is the wall, surrounding the apartment building, it is covered with leafy trees and flowers that aren't showing their beautiful petals yet.

When you turned to Shinichiro, he's innocently moving his eyes on the air while his lips pursed, making a soft whistle. He's vibing with the surroundings and sitting calmly on the chair.

And your eyes dropped to your clothes and it makes your cheek to brush a red paint on both of it. 

You forgot that half of your skin were exposed! Not just to this speaker mouthed Toshio, but also to Shinichiro's who is now unceasingly blinking his eyes on the other side.

The feet of yours started to march near the guy who's trying its best not to match your blazing gaze.

"The sun's bright and clear for you to seduce somebody. Remember that!" you slap Toshio's shoulders as he exhaled just to gasp a blaring laugh.

Your annoyance make your orbs reach the back of your eye socket. "Your words, Toshio."

"I'll just go and wait to your room. We have something serious to talk about." his speed makes him to climb up the stairs that fast.

Now that you and Shinichiro are alone together, a distance make Shinichiro turned his waiting face to you.

"Can you move?" you asked, trying to cool down your breathing.

Shinichiro carried the chair and make a way for you, "Oh, sorry," the teeth buried on your lips when you realize Shinichiro didn't get what you are trying to say and do.

Trying to hold your laugh, you look again to him. "Uh, my shirt?"

Shinichiro's face couldn't hide his reddish ears and cheeks. You just think it's because from the hot weather.

The man looked confused. He's preoccupied, you know. Shinichiro met your waiting eyes for him to stand up. "Huh?"

A couple of seconds make Shinichiro's heart to shake in different ways. He's looking at the fluffy clouds. Just on the fluffy clouds. That what he notes to his mind.

His black pupils shaked as his head moved left and right. 

"I'm not looking at yo—" Shinichiro's defending words to himself were cutted off.

"What are you talking about? Looking at what? I'm telling you to move," using your finger, you point the piece of clothe hanging on the seat where his body resting.

Shinichiro supported his body to stand up when he realize that you come near him to get your thing. "You're sitting on my shirt," and not to question where is he looking at.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!"

A chuckle came out to your lips as you both turned your backs to each other.

You easily let your head out to wear the shirt and tell Shinichiro it's now fine to face you again. But you saw his figure walking far, in a blink you caught yourself catching his steps.

Shinichiro stopped when he heard your voice panting, "You always leave me behind, Shinichiro Sano!"

"And you didn't say that you want me to stay, Y/N."

"What's with your words?" you laugh at your question meanwhile Shinichiro's face just avoided you but his lips turning up against you, pouting at your sight.

Even Shinichiro didn't know why he said that.

"Oi! Love birds! Why are you still there?" good thing that Toshio popped out of nowhere again. Shinichiro held his chest, letting out a sigh.

"Finally! A real fucking food!" and Toshio dropped his chopstick when he finished to savor the food that inside Shinichiro's plastic which he carried earlier.

A while ago, Shinichiro's too hesitant to come inside of your apartment because toshio's pulling him in. But in the end he agreed when you are the one who clinged on his arms to walk together inside.

Of course, Toshio teased the both of you again. "What do you mean real food?" Shinichiro asked after he drink a glass of water.

Toshio looked at you and his legs stand up to open the wall cabinet, Shinichiro's surprised eyes count the different colors of the same brand cup noodles inside it, "And I, Toshio, letting Shinichiro-kun to scold Y/N for hoarding an entire cup noodl—"

"Wow. Are you really my cousin, Toshio?"

"Yes! This spicy cup noodle is your favorite flavor," Toshio pulled it and show in front of shinichiro who's listening attentively to him.

A notebook and pencil on Shinichiro's hand are the missing things to achieve some school get-up. He looked like he's in a room, learning something about you and Toshio is his teacher. 

"You said you'll never get tired of eating it every day, noon and night!"

"Is that true? You're always eating noodles, Y/N?" you mentally slapped your face. You can not believe that Toshio will easily fool Shinichiro's trust.

"Sometimes I don't eat," you just confessed. Shinichiro stopped his lips about to talk, waiting for you to continue your words but you just let him wait.

You stand up to clean the table, "Just don't listen again to Toshio." you eyed your cousin who's now closing the cabinet, loaded with your precious items.

In a second, you excused yourself to go but shinichiro stopped you and offered he'll be the one who will clean the dishes but you declined.

He's already the kind one who brought a healthy food, you do not want to abuse his kindness.

Shinichiro and his pair of eyes just watch you in a distance, preparing to clean the dishes. on the other hand, Toshio with his smirking lips reside to the guy who seem nervous on the way your cousin look at him.

"And you know what, Shinichiro-kun?"

"I never saw Y/N touch nor eat the veggies on plate, but when you brought that delicious yasai itame, I know you are the one bro." your cousin's eyebrow wiggled on Shinichiro's.

"I'm rooting for y—"

"Toshio, stop bothering him!" you rebuked your cousin.

The relaxing day you hope when you wake up today disappeared just like the bubbles you are trying to make as you wash the plates.

When you let your speed double to get things done, you dragged them on the living room. Shinichiro's ears awhile ago is being fed up about the facts that Toshio's spilling about you.

He tried not to listen to your cousin but Shinichiro's interested on hearing things, especially if it's you.

"Your apartment is quite big and pretty, Y/N." Shinichiro murmured looking at the perfectly sumptuous corners.

Honestly, your mother picked this apartment for you when she got a news that you are sharing with your cousin's gloomy one but not just too far away here. And that's the last time she showed her caring side.

"I liked the vegetable stir fry." you said, deafening the silence after Toshio leave the both of you again when his phone rang.

Now, you and Shinichiro were sitting awkwardly in the same couch.

A simple movement and sighing sound coming from Shinichiro makes your eyes blink two times every second.

And when you feel the couch moved, the mirror reflected Shinichiro leaning more, carefully staring at your side face. "At last, you've liked something about me."

"You cooked it by yourself?!" when you look at him, Shinichiro just nod his head at you with his warming eye-smile.

An electrifying air kissed your veins to make your heart pumped hard so bad that you barely can breath when Shinichiro let his arm extend and fall back to your shoulders.

And Shinichiro didn't just stop there, his hands run on the trail of your hair strand as he lock your gazes under his black hypnotizing eyes now, "What's your favorite food, Y/N? I'll cook it for you."

"I don't have a favorite. Just something edible is enough," you answered, trying to give back the same energy he's letting you feel just by leaning your arm too and reaching for the back of his head.

Shinichiro moved his body and leaned more his face for you to easily catch his head longing for a touch

Your hands gladly traveled on his nape, slowly making a way to brush his messed up hair. 

And as you thought, it's so light and soft. Shinichiro's black hair were neatly given care and attention, touching it wakes something inside you and provoke something to him.

His hair easily drives you crazy to think of doing a thing. Not wasting a damn single time, you make a move of your hand, scooping enough amount and pulling his hair strands lightly.

Your stomach curled not in food hunger but an unknown one when your ears witnessed Shinichiro softly whimpered on your tighting touch.

An agaping lips of him makes your eyes twinkled in satisfaction but it glowed down when a loud words entered on the four corners of the wall.

"Oh Lord, I'm just gone for a minute and look what's happening!" Both of you and Shinichiro's body nearly jumped off the couch when Toshio screamed and started to slam the floor.

Shinichiro's face is flushed, mixing the shocked and embarrassment on him. It is not his pumping heart just make a move, he grabbed the glass of water on the table when it registered again to the man's head.

He didn't just let out a whine with your touch right?

You can not help to ask yourself too, what does Shinichiro doing to me?

Your blank eyes engaged to your cousin, now causing a scene of him embarrassing himself in front of Shinichiro, who is still calming his self, "You scared the shit out of us, Toshio!"

"Why are you the one who's yelling? I should be the one doing that!"

Toshio walked between you two and sit on the other couch, you followed him and you sit too. Shinichiro softly biting his lips and moving its way to sit beside your cousin.

Your brows arched. After what you pushed me to do, Shinichiro, now you're pretending like nothing happened? You talked on your mind.

But you shrugged it when Toshio changed his face.

A cream colored envelope layed on the table. Your eyes look at the gold glittered font on it and it stated the name of your mother and Ikousei's wedding invitation.

"Is this what do you want to say earlier?" Toshio nodded on your question.

A heavy sigh and chuckle sing by your voice. What this Ikousei is planning to do? He is taking away someone again from you.

Shinichiro sensed that you and your cousin will have something serious to talk, that he shouldn't let his ear hear, so the man dropped his goodbye to you and to your cousin.

His back pushed the door, Shinichiro is one step away for leaving you, watching him again when he came back reaching you a flower bud.

"So this is what Toshio's telling me that you've picked a flower? I mean, bud?"

He nod his head, "I just saw it and it makes me think of you, Y/N."

"Your heart's like that bud, Y/N. It still need my showers full of care and love. So if the day comes, tell me if it already bloom 'kay?"

Before you let Shinichiro go and leave you hanging in your apartment, your eyes stared on him for a moment. 

Shits are coming up again. Before, you do not know where and who you will go. And now, you let your thoughts bloom too and it opened you an answer.

You call his attention, "Tomorrow, Shinichiro. Meet me at our spot." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Heartless By Ludi

Fanfiction

454K 14.4K 56
The story never ends Under Heavy Editing (UHE)
95.1K 3.1K 37
𝙔/𝙣 𝙇/𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮. 𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙞�...
8.3K 435 10
''Will you marry me..?'' [S. Shinichiro X Mitsuri! Reader]
60.7K 1.8K 39
Completed. Lies escapes from those luscious lips, take a look on those eyes the truth will speak.