Fallen Hero『Traitor/Villain T...

By __startover

❝ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴅᴅᴇꜱᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ❞ ❥❀↝ ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ: Shouto hated UA... More

#1 | They Never Saved Me, Why Should I Save Them?
#2 | It Rains In Hell
#3 | My High Hopes, Are Getting Low
#4 | You'll Only See What I Let You
#5 | I Deserve To Be Alright, I Deserve To Sleep At Night
#6 | You're Gonna Catch A Cold, From The Ice Inside Your Soul
#7 | I Should Warn Them Now To Stay Away
#8 | Bury Me Alive With The Beasts And Demons
#10 | Alternative Ending | You Don't Have To Hurt Anymore

#9 | The End | Sorry Can't Save Me Now

576 31 20
By __startover

❝ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɢᴇ, ɪ ʙᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ❞

~♡~♡~

The conference was a month ago.

Endeavor's hero license was removed for the month, and he had just got it back today. Although, he hadn't left the house at all. The weight of his sins weighing him down. Fuyumi had to come and bring groceries now and then because he just couldn't get up.

He felt bad. He didn't want to burden her. He felt so worthless.

Was this how Shouto felt? Touya?

Endeavor groaned at the path his train of thought was going down.

He saw the news. Some people still consider him a hero, other a monster, and some uncertain.

There should be no debate. He is a monster. He put his family through hell. And yet, he still got away with it. He's not sure how to feel about that.

He turned the TV on, attempting to forget about everything. To his luck, the first thing that came up was about Shouto.

"New member of League of Villains, Shouto Todoroki, made an appearance at Yokohama City, causing quite a ruckus with the rest of The League. Heroes are having a hard time dealing with them, and seem to be requesting backup. Any heroes available, your help will be greatly appreciated." The lady on the news said, desperately.

Endeavor's eyes widened. It zoomed up to a video of Shouto easily taking down heroes (with techniques he learned during training with Endeavor) and the league doing so as well.

He stood up, quickly rushing to put his hero costume on. He was about to walk out the door before Fuyumi bumped into him.

"Oh." She looked up to Endeavor.

She heard the TV, understanding where her father was going.

"Good luck, dad."

~♡~♡~

Before...

"You sure this is going to work?" Mr. Compress looked to Shouto, who had a confident look on his face.

"For sure. We'll help you guys take care of the heroes until the old man gets there. Then I will kill him." Shouto nodded affirmingly, confirming his own plan.

"Sure, whatever you say." Shigaraki rolled his eyes.

"Can't believe I'm letting you kill him." Touya passive-aggressively mentioned.

Shouto went out of hiding, freezing all the coming cars to their spots. He then signaled for the rest of them to come out and make a scene.

It didn't take long for heroes to come. The first few were low-ranks, and Shouto easily defeated them. The next ones were becoming increasingly difficult. Soon enough, some in the top 20 came.

'Perfect. While they take care of them, I'll wait for dad.'

Shouto ran to Touya, "get the Nomus ready," he whispered.

The entire place was a disaster. Civilians running away, police attempting to help the heroes, and Nomus going after the civilians to distract heroes.

Shouto was becoming slightly impatient.

'Is he even gonna show?'

"Shouto!"

Shouto smiled happily, 'looks like he will.'

He turned around, faced with the one person he hates most.

"Endeavor," Shouto mumbled. "Hah, I was beginning to think you wouldn't show!"

Endeavor didn't respond. A pang in his heart at Shouto calling him by his hero name. Sure, he wasn't really much of a 'dad', and Shouto made sure to remind him that.

Shouto didn't give Endeavor a second to think before charging at him, his left side activated. Endeavor was about to evade before Shouto suddenly blasted fire. But not at him, his fire faced the ground allowing Shouto to get above Endeavor and aim a large icicle to his head.

Endeavor watched as the icicle got closer and closer. He finally came to his senses and lifted his hand, blasting the hottest fire he could manage to melt the icicle.

"Shit," Endeavor muttered, jumping back before Shouto landed, hand to the floor as ice shot out and around him.

Endeavor aimed his hand to fire at Shouto, not enough to damage him heavily, but enough to put him out of commission.

Shouto dodged easily. "Did you forget that you trained me? Stop going easy. You didn't seem to have a problem breaking me apart when I was younger!" He yelled.

Endeavor's breath hitched, giving Shouto a chance while he was distracted to land a blow to his stomach. He made sure to hit with his right hand, allowing him to leave ice on Endeavor to weaken him.

Endeavor was pushed back, coughing up blood.

"Still not giving your all, huh?" Shouto rolled his eyes. "You're making this too ea-."

Shouto was caught off guard when fire blasted at him, causing him to fly back. He created an ice wall behind him, hitting his back and falling to the ground. He grunted at the force his back took.

Endeavor stood up, already aiming another blast at Shouto. The fire came at Shouto. His eyes widened.

'I can't dodge.'

Shouto useless lifted his left arm.

'He taught me this. Just remember what he said.'

Flashback

"Shouto! Stand up this instant! Stop being weak!" Endeavor yelled, kicking Shouto in the stomach, causing him to roll over and onto his side.

"I-I can't."

Blood pooled in Shouto's mouth.

"Focus! Pull all your fire into your arm! Focus on your arm and collect all your fire until it's at the palm of your hand!"

Shouto coughed up blood.

Flashback Over

'Pull all my fire into the palm of my hand...'

'Focus...'

'Focus...'

'And...'

'Now!'

Shouto released his maximum fire. The fire going from bright orange to a dark blue.

'Just like Touya's.'

Endeavor's fire hit Shouto's, easily extinguishing Endeavor's.

Blue fire surrounded Shouto's left side. Endeavor puffed, already starting to overheat. Shouto used the moment to his advantage, freezing Endeavor in his spot. Shouto collapsed on his knees, feeling his body drain of all it's energy.

'Almost...done...'

He stood up weakly, walking over to Endeavor. He stared down at his father, waves of emotion taking over him.

Is he scared? Happy?

He's wanted this for who knows how long. But if he does this, there's no going back. He can't become a hero anymore. He can't go back to UA. He can't be friends with class 1-A anymore.

Is this really what he wants? He thinks it is. But it doesn't matter. Because he already knew this. Endeavor deserves this.

He lifts his left hand to Endeavor's face, ready to fire.

"Shouto...I-"Endeavor took a gasp of breath, "I'm...sorry."

Sorry...

If only he said it earlier.

'I'm sorry, dad. I wish things could've been different.' Tears ran down Shouto's face. But he has to do this. If he ever wants to be free, he has to. It's already too late for him. His life is over.

"I'm sorry too..."

Blue flames surrounded Endeavor's face. His scream was agonizing as Shouto silently sobbed. He doesn't know why he's crying. He wanted this.

Maybe he's guilty. Maybe he's happy.

He doesn't know if he should smile or just cry. As Endeavor's ashes fall to the ground, a wave of wind passes by, blowing them away.

He has his brother. He has The League. But he's empty. He supposes he always was.

Shouto starts walking away, making his way to the portal Kurogiri opened, he looks back where Endeavor's ashes once laid. Turning around, he walked into the portal as it slowly compressed.

Goodbye, class 1-A.

Goodbye, Aizawa-Sensei.

Goodbye, Natsuo.

Goodbye, Fuyumi.

Goodbye, Mom.

Goodbye, Dad.

...

...

...

Goodbye, Shouto Todoroki.

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐸𝓃𝒹

Words: 1242

The title is from the song "listen before i go", by Billie Eilish.

You can prob already tell, but I am EXTREMELY rusty when it comes to writing fight scenes. 

You have officially read the 'bad ending'. (Sorta bad. Depends on how you look at it.)

But do not fear, for we have an alternative ending coming soon! We'll see what would've happened had Shouto left the past in the past, and starts to live for the future.

Have an amazing Morning/Afternoon/Night!

I love you all, byee!

__startover

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 9.6K 52
"you heroes never learn, that's why I'll be killing you all. Starting with the one who made my life miserable. Endeavor" Midoriya never had the welco...
46.8K 1.2K 15
Izuku Midoriya has had a tough childhood. His mother abuses him, his father left when he was a baby, his childhood best friend bullies him every day...
588K 16.5K 32
Soulmate and Quirk AU Warning Contains: Attempts of Suicide Abuse Depression Blood Rape Self Harm Smut Language Shit ton of trigg...
12K 570 15
"He doesn't remember the conversation or when it had happened. It could have happened this morning, last week, maybe even in a past life. He felt too...