1925 (Harry Styles AU)

By ombredreams-

They fell in love in 1925. More

him
her
him
her
him
him
her
him
her
him
her
1925 (Timeline)
Author's Note

her

6.4K 282 5
By ombredreams-

She talked with him today. It was magical. 

She told him her name, he told his. 

"I'm Harry." 

"I know."

His voice was the sound of an angel. Her fears crept into her mind when he started to converse casually and all she could do was listen with admiration; she didn't know what to talk about.

He smiled and encouraged her to talk about anything she pleased. 

For the first time in her life, she had opened herself to someone. Though slowly and steadily, with nervousness and shyness, she did make some progress. 

That was when she realized all eyes were on them--the most popular boy and the girl, whose existence they were oblivious about until that moment. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
111K 2.6K 41
Percy finds out the wizarding world is real. Now he must go to Hogwarts and compete in the Quarwizard Tournament representing Camp Half Blood while t...
14.2K 960 16
He leaves. And promises to keep in touch. She doesn't hear from him. The only way she can cope is to write letters to him - In hope that one day, he...
454K 13.4K 81
The head and the heart, an exhausted rivalry of human psychology. When forced with a choice between logic and emotion, a person is sure to crumble be...