Doctor Woman's Medicinal Food...

By krudo10

Ning Xin crossed again. She was originally a modern medical student, but later became a medical girl inexplic... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
LAST CHAPTER

Chapter 10

1.3K 28 0
By krudo10

Chapter 10

    "My pile is three dollars and seven cents, milk, how much is yours?"

    Ning Yi counted the five and five cents stacked in front of him into a pile of coins again, and then suppressed the excitement in his heart. Asked.

    "This is what I am, this is..."

    "A six cents."

    Seeing that grandma didn't dare to report the count several times, Ning Xin simply answered her.

    After that

    , she simply reported the total amount: "It adds up to five yuan ." After the report, she took out the five yuan that Wang Jinying had previously given in her pocket.

    "And this, Aunt Wang gave it, saying that the herbal tea they will pick up from here in the future will be deducted from it."

    Ning Yi and the old lady didn't look at the five yuan, but they all stared at Ning Xin's face. .

    They asked in unison: "How much? How much did you sell in the morning?"

    "Five yuan and four, plus Aunt Wang's advance payment, the total is ten yuan and four cents." Ning Xin

    reported to them again with a good temper.

    The room suddenly became so quiet that you could hear the pin drop.

    Old lady Ning and Ning Yi sat there, as if they were being held by something, neither moving nor talking.

    After a while, there was an unstoppable sound of "hehe, hehe" from Ning Yi.

    "I just said that Xiaoxin in our family is the most capable person! Milk, am I right?"

    This laughter was like a key, opening up all the joints of Ning Yi's body.

    After the initial extreme shock, he was dancing with excitement at this moment.

    "Look at Xiaoxin, we can sell so much money for a piece of water. She earned as much money this morning as I did for ten days! I said, we will get better in the future, and my dad won't worry about it. . Milk, do you believe what I said now? Even if I'm stupid, don't we still have Xiaoxin!"

    Listening to her grandson, Mrs. Ning's eyes were wet again unknowingly.

    But she knew it was a happy thing, but she couldn't cry at this time.

    So Ning Yi glared at Ning Yi angrily: "Looking at your promise, I count on your sister! Don't hurry up and help Xiaoxin collect the money!"

    After that, she looked at Ning Xin a little worried: "Xin, ah, Shall we sell this herbal tea tomorrow? There is no jasmine in our house."

    "Sell." Ning Xin replied simply.

    "You don't have to worry about Jasmine. I told those aunts and sister-in-laws today, let them pick the flowers and mint from the house, and exchange a small bowl of flowers or leaves for a cup of tea. I don't think it will be until the afternoon. Someone should send it here." At

    this point, she hurriedly confessed: "Grandma, wait at home in the afternoon to collect it. You owe the tea first, and you will pay it tomorrow. But you can pay attention when you collect it. Just stop after five or six bowls. The weather is hot and you can't help it if there are too many. Let them line up and send the rest tomorrow or the day after tomorrow."

    "I see." Old lady Ning nodded and replied.

    Ning Xin looked at Ning Yi again: "Brother, can you take a half-day off this afternoon?"

    " Yes . What do you want Brother to do?" Ning Yi answered very simply.

    "I want to buy a thermos bucket, preferably a larger one. This way we can boil the water out and fill the bucket early, so we don't have to keep boiling water during the day. Also, do you know where ice is sold? Then, can we buy more ice? This way we can sell iced herbal tea."

    This time, Ning Yi didn't immediately agree, but rather embarrassedly said: "I can go to the food factory to ask about ice cubes. They may have them there. That's it. I don’t know if the weather is so hot and there are many people asking for it, can I find it? This

    thermos barrel ..." Speaking of this, Ning Yi looked at Ning Xin: "Xiao Xin, do we still have an industrial voucher? I wonder about this insulation. Do you have to buy the bucket with coupons?”

    Ning Xin was taken aback by what Ning Yi said, and she suddenly remembered that she was in 1980 at the moment.

    It's still in the planned economy now, but don't everything use tickets.

    She almost forgot about it.

    "How many industrial certificates do you need?" she asked tentatively.

    "I don't know, I haven't bought those. Anyway, please take a look at our supplies and bring them. If you don't have enough, I'll talk about it later." After

    a few more quizzes, Ning Xin knew that no matter what. Whether it was before or now, she has always been in charge of the money in this house.

    All the food and supplies at home are in the drawer of her bedroom, including the dozens of dollars left by Ning's father for living expenses, which are also kept by her.

    That's why the old lady put the collected money into her house just now.

    After learning about this situation, Ning Xin didn't spend much time in the living room, and went straight back to the bedroom.

    She rummaged in the drawer of the desk, and sure enough, found an unsealed envelope in a diary.

    After pouring out the contents, she saw several small notebooks.

    I picked up one at random and saw the three words Non-staple Food Book written on the cover of the kraft paper.

    Picked up another one, which is the coal supply for life.

    Picking up the third one is the industrial product supply book.

    Ning Xin squeezed, the first feeling was that it was not very good.

    She opened it and looked at it. As expected, the date displayed on the first page of the supply book turned out to be November 1980!

    And now it's only July.

    According to what she had learned before, this shows that there is not one industrial voucher that can be used at home.

    How could this be? !

    Ning Xin flipped through the drawer again, trying to find one or two tickets scattered outside. The ticket was not found, and a ledger was found.

    It seems that Ning's father handed over the financial power of the family to his daughter for no reason. At least the original owner did an excellent job of keeping the accounts.

    Ning Xin flipped through the running water roughly, and then his eyes fell on April 18th.

    The account book that day showed that: Forty-five industrial coupons plus fifty dollars in exchange for a bicycle coupon.

    She suddenly thought of the brand new 28th horizontal bar that Ning Yi rode when she went out in the morning.

    So-until November, it is impossible to have an industrial voucher at home.

    Then, what about the thermos?

    Ning Xin took the supply book and knocked on her brother's room door, and Ning Yi was speechless when he saw the book that was almost torn out.

    After thinking for a while, he gritted his teeth: "Bring some more money, let's go find someone first."

    Although he didn't say much, Ning Xin knew right away that her brother was going to the free market.

    Because the government does not have a clear attitude to support private business, although the free market organized by small traders and hawkers has already existed, it has always been in a semi-open state. Basically, it exists in the form of morning market and night market that is not very noticeable.

    With the improvement of people's living standards, material needs are slowly increasing.

    Ning Xin believes that this situation will not last long, and the market economy will definitely get better and better.

    After all, people are still willing to spend more money to purchase things that cannot be bought but are in demand.

    Ning Xin felt that Ning’s father’s bicycle ticket was probably exchanged through this channel.

    The author has something to say:

    Because the number of words cannot be exceeded, the number of words in this chapter is only two thousand. Tomorrow, I will resume a single chapter with three thousand words. Let me tell you about it.

    Before it was put on the shelves, it was basically one chapter a day, with 3,000 words per chapter. After it is put on the shelves, I promise to hit the bottom on Saturday. I will work hard to fight for the 9th day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 1.5K 35
Disclaimer: THIS STORY IS NOT MINE ALL CREDITS TO THE AUTHOR. FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES ONLY Short Title: From Cultivator to Widow Alternate Title: ไปŽไฟฎ็‚ผ่€…...
77.1K 1.1K 14
bl . Taekook ๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ฅ แž”แž˜แŸ’แžšแžถแž˜:แž€แŸ’แž˜แŸแž„แž€แŸ’แžšแŸ„แž˜18แž†แŸ’แž“แžถแŸ†๐Ÿ™ แžŸแžผแž˜แžขแž—แŸแž™แž‘แŸ„แžŸแžšแžถแž›แŸ‹แž–แžถแž€แŸ’แž™แž–แŸแž…แž“แŸแž˜แžทแž“แžŸแž˜แžšแž˜แŸ’แž™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ”ฅ
149K 23.4K 103
"แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ แ€žแ€ฐแ€ทแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€œแ€€แ€บแ€‘แ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€žแ€แ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€–แ€”แ€บ แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€แ€ปแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€’แ€ฏแ€แ€ญแ€š แ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€†แ€€แ€บแŠ แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€‘แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€ญแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€…แ€ฏแ€›แ€ฒแ€ท แ€แ€แ€ญแ€šแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€†แ€€แ€บ แ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ท แ€™แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€™แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€™แ€ผแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑ...
48.5K 597 16
You move to a subdivision near a high school named Karasuno High. You meet this hyper, yet romantic and cute libero. Yet you have a tough family life...