Doctor Woman's Medicinal Food...

By krudo10

Ning Xin crossed again. She was originally a modern medical student, but later became a medical girl inexplic... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
LAST CHAPTER

Chapter 5

1.9K 48 0
By krudo10

Chapter 5

    What is it, listening to people and seeing it with your own eyes, the feeling is different.

    Although the doctor said it was very serious just now, he was definitely not so close, seeing those scars clearly touched people.

    So when Ning Xin personally said that her cousin Ning Ling pinched her and passed out, the air in the ward would freeze.

    Not to mention the old lady Ning and Xiao Li, even Chen Zhigang, who was involved in this incident completely unsuspecting today, brought deep disgust at the look at Ning Ling.

    Old lady Ning couldn't say a word.

    What flashed back and forth in my mind was how my second son used to treat this girl as eyeballs.

    The second daughter-in-law died early, this girl was brought up by the second child herself.

    Others love the kid, but he loves the little girl who has no mother at a young age.

    I really want to carry it in my pocket wherever I go, for fear of a slight slip.

    The old lady didn't dare to think, if something happened to Ning Xin just now, what would it be like!

    Isn't it, she's getting old and old, she doesn't even dare to die?

    Otherwise, how would you face your son when you get to the bottom of the earth!

    Thinking of this, the old lady Ning cast her gaze on Ning Ling, who had shrunk by the door and shook her head desperately to deny it.

    The emotional pressure of extreme disgust couldn't be suppressed.

    She stood up uncontrollably, and yelled at Ning Ling: "Get out, get out!"

    "Don't, mother, don't let her get out . I have to take people away." Xiao Li stopped aloud. She has a serious expression on her face.

    "She's a crime. To be lighter is to hurt her deliberately. To be more serious, she will be fine for an attempted murder! I can hear what the doctor said just now. This is Xiao Ning who woke up. What if she can't wake up. "

    Xiao Li walked over as he said, grabbed Ning Ling's hand, and handcuffed her up.

    Ning Ling was frightened at the moment, she was paralyzed there and couldn't even move.

    She didn't seem to understand the seriousness of the matter at all, let alone what was waiting for her.

    She was so scared that she couldn't even scream. She stared at Ning Chengyou with horror, and shouted desperately: "Uncle! Uncle!"

    Ning Chengyou has never experienced such a scene!

    Where does he know what to do?

    He froze, the expression on his face looked uglier than crying.

    His eyes circled repeatedly on Xiao Li and my old lady.

    He wanted to intercede for Ning Ling, but he also knew that it was useless to say it.

    He wanted my old lady to beg Ning Xin and let her speak nice things, but Ning Chengyou also felt sorry for her and didn't want her to be embarrassed.

    After watching for a long time, he turned his head and looked at

    Ning Xin with trembling lips: "Xiao Xin..." "It's useless to ask Xiao Ning about this kind of thing. If you say more, I will press the victim to intimidate you. Bring it back to work together!"

    Xiao Li looked at this group of people, completely annoyed.

    At the same time, he was more sympathetic to Ning Xin.

    The little girl is still lying on the bed, and the family is making trouble here.

    They went to ask Ning Xin, what can Ning Xin say? I must intercede for them.

    But this is a matter of pleading?

    I can intercede for everything, but what do I need the law to do!

    Xiao Li's words made Ning Chengyou completely stupid. His lips squirmed, but he didn't know what to say.

    "Brother, don't say it." Chen Zhigang couldn't see it anymore, and quickly grabbed Ning Chengyou, and motioned him to look at the old lady's face with his eyes.

    The old lady's face was blue and white at the moment, she was sitting there shaking her body, but she was still trying to support her.

    Ning Cheng was taken aback!

    "Mother!" He stretched out his hand to help the old lady, but was slapped away by the old lady!

    "Go back, you will go home for me!" she ordered coldly.

    "But..." Ning Cheng was very embarrassed.

    He brought Ning Ling out, but he couldn't take it back.

    When the third brother will come back and ask him for someone, how can he explain it? !

    "I do evil myself. I regret it now. What were you doing? You give me back!" The

    old lady clearly saw the eldest son's thoughts, and ordered again coldly.

    They are all her grandchildren. If she knew that her granddaughter was taken to the police station, she would not worry that it was nonsense.

    But the old lady understands that if you don't punish a small mistake, you will make a big mistake!

    Now, anyway, Xiaoxin didn't have any major incidents. Even if Xiaoling was detained for a few days, she still had the right to be a long lesson.

    But if she was lucky enough to escape a level this time, she would not know what to commit afterwards!

    Therefore, the old lady was not prepared to say anything pleading for her.

    "Brother, you go first, mother has me here." Chen Zhigang understood the mother-in-law's thoughts somewhat, and Chao Ning Chengyou winked and said quietly.

    Ning Cheng bit his lip vigorously, but after all he did not dare to defy his mother's will.

    He bowed his head and strode towards the door.

    As he walked by Ning Ling's side, he paused, but after all, he didn't stop.

    All this happened so suddenly that even Ning Xin didn't expect grandma to be so decisive.

    She thought it would take a lot of talking about it.

    I didn't know what to say for a while.

    It was Xiao Li who reacted first.

    He cleared his throat and turned his head to Ning Xin: "If there is nothing else, I will go back first. I will take this person home first. I will come and tell you what happens later. If you have anything to do in the future, go directly to the office. Find me. If you are not free, you can find someone to call."

    Ning Xin quickly agreed and thanked.

    Xiao Li left, only Ning Xin, the old lady and Chen Zhigang were left in the ward.

    The old lady couldn't relax a bit after she had just gotten so angry.

    She sat there motionless.

    On the contrary, Ning Xin, looking at her grandmother's blue and yellow face, knew that the old man was so angry.

    She stretched out her hand, touched the old lady's leg across the hospital bed, and said softly: "Grandma is suffocated."

    Old lady Ning did not speak, but just covered the back of her granddaughter's thin hand with her old hand. Knead gently.

    There was indescribable exhaustion in his expression.

    Looking at her, Ning Xin thought of her grandmother in the first life, and her heart suddenly softened.

    She cast her gaze on Chen Zhigang who was standing aside, and asked in a low voice: "Uncle, have you eaten this morning?"

    Chen Zhigang was startled.

    He naturally ate a bit before returning to his mother's house with his wife in the morning.

    But as soon as he arrived, he was dragged into the city by his mother-in-law. He really didn't know if the mother-in-law had eaten.

    But no matter if I have eaten it or not, from the morning to the present, the troublesome people should also be hungry.

    Looking at his expression, what else does Ning Xin don't understand?

    She quickly said, "Uncle, why don't you go out to eat some food? By the way, buy a portion for my grandma. Do you see if there is soy milk? My grandma needs to drink something warm right now. Give me something if there is one. A bowl of milk."

    Chen Zhigang naturally agreed.

    Seeing that Ning Xin wanted to get money for him, she quickly walked out while saying "I have, I have".

    Seeing Ning Xin's behavior, the old lady was extremely moved.

    Although Ning Xin grew up with her father in the city since she was a child, she still knows this granddaughter.

    Because she felt that it was not easy for her second son to take the eldest girl by himself, so she favored this granddaughter even more in order to satisfy her son.

    But the old lady knew in her heart that the girl's temperament was not good.

    It's not that she has any bad intentions, she is just a natural indifferent temper.

    In other words-alone.

    For this girl, apart from herself and her father who loves her most, everyone else is outsider.

    No matter how well you treat her or how much you love her, you will never get into her heart.

    If you don't say anything else, you can tell by her attitude towards her brother.

    At this moment, after suffering so much grievance, she can still care whether her grandmother ate breakfast or not.

    Such a move stunned the old lady.

    There was an inexplicable sentence in her mind: "A child without a father was in charge." Her

    eyes became wet in an instant.

    This is-the child is forced to grow up overnight!

    The more the old lady thinks about it, the more uncomfortable she feels, and she feels that she hasn't taken care of the unconscious family members, making her granddaughter wronged.

    She moved from the opposite bed to Ning Xin's side, sat on the edge of her bed and took her hand distressedly and said, "Xin, don't be afraid, the milk is still there. If you have milk for one day, you won't be bullied! "

    Ning Yi didn't know what happened in the ward.

    He left the hospital in the morning and went to the coal yard. Because he took leave yesterday and didn't have any wages for a day, he didn't stop all morning today, and he sent more coal to a family than in the past.

    After the delivery, he hurried home in a panic, prepared the meal, and trot all the way to deliver it to his sister.

    But he didn't expect that there were not only sisters, but also grandma and uncle in the ward.

    Seeing them, Ning Yi was startled at first, and then immediately thought-Didn't you come here to help the third aunt?

    His face suddenly became a little unsightly.

    Seeing him like this, Chen Zhigang was afraid that he would be stunned to say something that made the old lady upset, and quickly grabbed his lunchbox and put it on the table, then took his shoulders and turned around and said to the old lady: "Mother, I will take Xiao Yi out to talk for a while."

    After speaking, no matter whether Ning Yi is willing or not, he dragged him away.

    Looking at the backs of the two people, the old lady Ning snorted coldly, and then she didn't bother to pay attention to them.

    She took the net bag with the lunch box on the table and said while taking it out, "Can you sit up? Get up first and eat something."

    Ning Xin promised to sit up slowly, and the old lady went to help her put a pad behind her. The pillow was then placed on the small cabinet next to her bed and opened.

    After opening, looking at the contents of the lunch box, the two people were silent at the same time.

    Ning Yi brought two lunch boxes. One contained two hand-steamed buns, and the other was fried tofu with cold cucumber and green vegetables

    . I don’t know if the buns were pasted, or if they were steamed and cooked early. They were all crumpled into a ball, looking like two oversized walnuts that had just been pried off their shells.

    Looking at the steamed bun, Ning Xin swallowed, really didn't know what to say.

    She turned her gaze to the lunch box next to the vegetables—the cucumber salt was put early, and it was pickled out of water, and she seemed to have no appetite at all.

    I don’t know how hard Ning Yi used to stir-fry tofu? It's better to say it's fried tofu, it's better to say it's fried bean dregs. The tofu is mixed in thin pieces and soaked in the water of cucumber soaked with the fried yellow vegetables. It doesn't look like it is delicious.

    Anyway, Ning Xin felt that she might not be able to eat.

    In the morning, Ning Yi brought egg pancakes and millet porridge specially made for her by Aunt Wang, so she really didn't know that this brother was cooking at this level.

    In modern times, Ning Xin came from a medical family. Parents are busy with work, she grew up with her grandparents.

    Although both grandparents and grandparents are very famous doctors, the old people want to get rid of them and reduce their jobs after retirement.

    In addition to being forced by the emotions, the two will have a consultation in the famous doctor's hall of the hospital one day a week. On other days, the old couple will take Ning Xin to eat and play all over the world.

    They ate together all the specialty restaurants they could find, not only eating, but the old couple also commented. After I went back, I was studying re-engraving.

    So Ning Xin has developed an extremely picky tongue since she was a child, and at the same time she has learned how to cook a lot of dishes.

    In the second life, she was a little older and pleased Master with her good cooking skills.

    Not to mention being accepted as a closed disciple by the master, he also passed on to him all the medicinal recipes and recipes he had collected for most of his life.

    When Master was alive, apart from practicing medicine, their greatest pleasure was to walk the mountains and rivers and eat all kinds of delicacies.

    As a result, Ning Xin lived for two lifetimes, and she really didn't feel wronged in eating.

    She never expected that when she got here, she would eat something like this!

    Old lady Ning looked at her and the food in the lunch box. She reached out and took the buns bought by her son-in-law just now and stuffed it into her granddaughter's hands.

    "You eat this." As

    she said, she brought the bowl of soy milk over again and adjusted it with the lunch box one by one.

    Ning Xin was a little embarrassed.

    "Milk, no, I'll eat it from my brother."

    "What are you polite with me? I don't know you yet. I've been a silly mouth since I was a child."

    The old lady took a bite of the steamed bun as she said, then frowned, "How did Xiaoyi steam the steamed bun, didn't he add alkali?"

    After she finished speaking , she gave a disgusted tongue : "Your dad did it back then. He learned all

    the cooking skills, why didn't he learn it at all? Steaming a bun is not good!" Ning Xin was moved when she heard the old lady talk about her father's cooking skills.

    I want to ask what the ancestral recipe that Ning Yi used to give off the heroine in the original book is like?

    The author has something to say: the

    second is more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

488K 12.2K 39
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
90.3K 1.1K 36
Baitao traveled to the parallel world in the 1970s with the mall system. Just after crossing over, it was the wedding night, and she accidentally wip...
130K 4.1K 28
"do i look like i give a shit if he's poseidons son?" water from the fountain splashed into her face, dripping from the dark ends of her hair "the f...
100K 2.1K 68
Author: 我已经尽力了 Status: Finished @ 688 Classification: Rebirth Source: https://www.shubaow.net/118_118550/ Once reborn to the famine era, become the b...