Blessings ; George Weasley

De JulieStaugaard

*sequel to Lover* "𝖢𝗁𝗒 𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇'𝗍 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž π–½π—ˆπ—‚π—‡π—€ 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀?" π–¦π–Ύπ—ˆπ—‹π—€π–Ύ π—Œπ—‚π—€π—π–Ύπ–½ 𝖺𝗍 𝗆�... Mai multe

Zero
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
Sixty-nine
Seventy
Seventy-one
Seventy-two
Seventy-three
Seventy-four
Seventy-five
Seventy-six
Seventy-seven
Seventy-eight
Seventy-nine
Eighty
Eighty-one
Eighty-two
ANOTHER ONE???

Thirty-six

4.8K 259 150
De JulieStaugaard

George held my hand as we walked through the town of Charlottetown, looking at the shops — the many different boutiques.

People were very friendly here. They'd nod at us and smile as we walked by, which we definitely weren't used to at home.

I mean, people in Godric's hallow did smile when you walked past, but this was different. It was more friendly.

"I still think—"

"We're not getting a dog, George." I laughed. "I swear you've got a soft spot for the kids. You gotta learn when to say no."

He scoffed in response.

"And you don't?" He asked. "Who here just gave money to Elsie for another book when she never actually reads any of them?"

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm a teacher. What wouldn't it say about me if my children didn't have books?" I joked.

"Well, then—"

"No!" I cut him off, knowing exactly what he was going to say. "You're not giving them firework. Not unless you want our house to burn."

George shrugged.

"It's getting torn down either way."

"Yeah." I breathed. "But when we find a new place, I don't want that to burn either so no fireworks, George."

He chuckled and when I looked up at him and our eyes met, he duck his head to kiss the tip of my nose.

"I won't give them fireworks if you stop giving Elsie books. They just end up in a stack of books that are all just there to collect dust."

I smiled as I reached up and wrapped an arm around his neck while he looked around.

"Where're the quidditch shops?"

"Babe, muggles live here." I had to remind him. "You won't find a quidditch shop."

He looked down at me.

"Right... that's boring. Why are we even here?" He asked. "Let's go to the mall."

He reached down to find my hand again, dragging me when him towards the mall which wasn't far away.

We had passed it on our way down here.

I had insisted that we spend our honeymoon as muggles — without magic. We couldn't risk being seen using a spell.

"You're gonna rip off my arm if you keep pulling it like that." I said and George looked back at me before slowing down with a chuckle.

"Sorry, love."

"Why are you in such a rush?" I asked. "We've got nothing to get to."

"I'm in no rush." He argued, letting go of my hand sneak his hand around my waist. "But it's boring out here. I want to see the small."

I decided to ignore his comment, feeling my inner child being offended by him thinking that Charlottetown was boring.

We walked inside of the mall, walking together in peace and quiet. I looked around at the different shops, most of them being for clothes or beauty.

"Look—" George said and I looked at him to see him point in a direction.

I looked that way, seeing a very large plant that looked to be needing some water.

"That's you." He commented and I looked at him in confusion. "Dry."

I looked a him for a moment, then gasped when I realised the joke. He broke into a laugh while I shoved him in the chest, backing away from him.

"That was cruel!"

"I'm sorry!" He laughed, reaching for my hand to pull me back and when he managed to do that, he pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"You're not dry." He whispered. "You're actually always very wet for me."

"Jesus Christ, George. We're in a mall."

He didn't answer — just smiled as he brought a hand to my chin to tilt my head back so that he could kiss my lips.

"What do you want to do?" He asked. "Just shop?"

I hummed, biting down on my tongue as I smiled up at him.

"You're gonna come look at clothes with me." I said. "I need some new trousers."

George scoffed when I grabbed his hand and dragged him with me towards a store.

"You've got over a hundred pairs at home."

"So? You can never get enough trousers."

"Yes you can."

"George—"

I glared at him which only seemed to amuse me. I let go of his hand once we reached a whole row full of different kind of trousers.

"What are you looking for?" He asked, resting his hand on top of the clothes rack. "What kind of trousers?"

I shrugged.

"Something that stretches. I'm gonna get big and I'm gonna grow fast because it's a multiple pregnancy so it would be stupid to buy something now that I wouldn't be able to wear in a month."

"You could always use a spell to size it up."

"I could—" I nodded. "...But I don't think something with a button in would feel nice against my stomach when I'm big and round."

He nodded slowly and looked around before walking towards the other end of the store.

"George?!" I called out, trying to not be too loud. "Where are you going?"

"To help you out!" He called back without looking at me.

I watched him for a moment, then shook my head and looked down at the trousers on the rack in front of me.

I kept looking at them without really finding anything. They either looked to be too tight or else they had a very vibrant colour which I didn't really like.

Then George returned with a couple of items — all trousers.

"You should try these on." He said. "They're your size, they're of stretchy material and—"

"They're sweatpants."

"So?"

"I've already got like a hundred pairs of those at home."

A smile tugged on the corners of his lips as I spoke.

"So you admit you've already got enough trousers at home?"

My expression dropped and I tilted my head as I stared up at him.

"George...you've been on my nerve all morning. I am this close—" I showed him with my fingers. "...to prove your mother right about divorce."

He looked at me for a second before glancing at the sweatpants he has found.

"So it's a no to these then?"

I nodded and he kissed me quickly before returning them to their rags.

Then I continued my search until George returned once again, this time with something other than sweatpants.

"How about these?" He asked. "I think you'll cute in them."

I looked at them and grabbed the first pair from him to hold them up and look at them. It was regular white trousers that you'd normally see a business woman wear in films.

"Imagine you wearing those at school when you teach all the kids about defending themselves against the dark arts." George grinned at me. "Do you want to try them on?"

I nodded.

"Alright."

It wasn't to my surprise that George walked with me into the dressing room and took a seat on the chair in the corner to watch me as I pulled off my trousers to try the ones on that he found for me.

He'd sit there with his arms folded and a smile playing on his lips, watching me carefully.

When I pulled the white trousers on, I lifted my shirt up to hold it around my waist so that I could see how I looked in them.

"I think I'll be able to wear them for a while." I said. "It looks like the material with stretch with my stomach."

George hummed and reached out to brush his hand over my thigh.

"I think we should get them." He said. "You look hot."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

832 47 14
Sequel to You're Such a Weasley
495 15 25
π‚πžπ₯𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 π¦πšπ²π›πž 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩π₯𝐞 𝐰𝐑𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬. οΏ½...
385K 3.9K 53
Title.
26.8K 253 15
Yn Potter Γ— Fred Weasley