Cruel Summer - Lily and James...

By debbieellen1

Summer term after 6th Yr. Lily and James are told to spend 3 weeks together in the muggle world. 1 Problem:... More

Chapter 1 - A long three weeks
Chapter 2 - Attack of the gnomes
Chapter 3 - Alterations
Chapter 4 - Exasperations
Chapter 5 - Under the influence
Chapter 6 - Maturity
Chapter 7 - A lovehate relationship
Chapter 8 - My sweet land of dreams
Chapter 9 - Invisible embraces
Chapter 10 - Dangerous Looks
Chapter 11 - Que Sera Sera
Chapter 12 - Nightmares & Daydreams
Chapter 13 - Boys Will Be Boys
Chapter 14 - Fairytales of White Horses
Chapter 15 - The Marauders' Evil Plan
Chapter 16 - The Sheerness of Beauty
Chapter 17 - Things That Change
Chapter 18 - Settling of Scores
Chapter 20 - Warnings of What's to Come

Chapter 19 - Curtain of Dreams

241 3 0
By debbieellen1

James walked cautiously through the Portrait door as it swung open for him, and he stepped inside the large Common Room. Truthfully, he didn't really know what to expect; he'd never really been around a girl when something like this had happened, and he didn't really know much about the whole comforting thing. But he knew he had to at least try; he didn't want Lily to be upset over a stupid idiot like that, and she had every right to do what she did. Anger had bubbled through him at the thought of what Matt had done to her, but he had to quash those thoughts for the time being and worry, now, about the girl he loved.

Genuinely expecting her to be in her room, door locked and telling him to 'sod off' when he called her, he was surprised to find her sitting on the sofa in front of the fire. She had slipped her shoes off, tucked her legs under herself and rested her head on a large cushion on the back of the large settee. She looked so vulnerable; all curled up and gazing into the flames that licked their way up the large chimney.

James just watched her silently for a few minutes, noticing the shallow rise and fall of her chest, and he knew, that if he tilted her face up to meet his now, he would see the silent tears making their way down her soft cheeks.

'Lily?' he said softly, and he watched her shift slightly against the cushions.

'J-just leave me alone for a bit, please James.'

He noticed that her voice was slightly husky from either the shouting or the crying, and James was sure that it was the latter.

'Please don't push me away Lil',' he pleaded gently, he didn't know what he would do if she didn't want to be around him either...he didn't want to think about it.

Hearing a small sob escape her throat, he moved quietly to the sofa. The subtle light of the fire cast over her skin, he noticed, making it glow slightly and causing the moisture on her cheeks to sparkle softly under it. Not really knowing otherwise what to do, he slowly lowered himself onto the cushions next to her.

What am I going to do now? Sit here like an idiot?

'No...do something!' his mind answered.

Oh? Like what?

'I don't know...anything that will make her feel better, I guess.'

Ugh...thanks for the 'help'...

He moved closer to her, feeling her tense up slightly as she sensed his movement. He didn't want to hurt her, he wanted to comfort her...somehow...and yet, he didn't really know if he was doing something wrong or not.

James reached his right hand out and took hold of hers, which lay carelessly on top of the cushion. Not hearing her protestations, he turned it over and stroked small circles into her palm.

Lily's breath caught slightly as she felt him clutch her hand and rub the palm; it was oddly soothing and she felt her eyelids close briefly at the contact. Again she sensed his movement and fought the urge to jump quickly when she realised his other hand was playing gently with the curls by the side of her face. The Head Girl couldn't resist looking up at him; her wet, emerald eyes searching his for a second as he slid his fingers deeper into the locks of auburn hair.

'Please don't cry over him,' he asked, his voice sounding suddenly an octave lower than usual, 'he's not worth it.'

Lily's eyes flickered back to the embroidery on the red cushion, and she nodded her head, sniffing quietly.

'I know.'

James felt like he could run his fingers through her hair forever; clutching the thick locks and twining them in his hands. The curls luscious and soft against his skin, as he kissed her maybe...

Shut up now! She needs you! Stop thinking with your dick!

Lily looked up into his face again and smiled weakly, '...sorry for being stupid...'

'You're not being stupid...you're just upset at the mome...'

'No,' she stopped him, and continued quietly, 'for not believing you at the beginning...I-I thought you and Sirius were just doing it to annoy me...or that maybe you were jealous...but I was being stupid, I was blinkered into thinking that he was right for me and...I'm sorry.'

James smiled gently, caressing the side of her face and answered, 'Lil...you're not stupid, you never have been...Reede was a mistake, you deal and move on...you know?'

Lily studied the boy in front of her. He was so gorgeous...too gorgeous really; his messy black hair fell in front of his deep cerulean eyes and it was all she could do but not gasp as she felt the intensity of them on her. Her gaze flicked down to his lips and she tore her eyes away from his face, and pulled his hand out of her hair, which had moved to the nape of her neck at that point.

James frowned at the change across her face and pulled away from her slightly, 'Lily, what's the ma...'

'What's the matter?' she asked him incredulously - and in a slightly hysterical tone, he noticed, 'The matter is that I just broke up with my boyfriend about...hmm, 10 minutes ago and now I'm feeling totally caught up on you...and I don't think I can take all of this...I think I'm going insane...'

The Head Boy missed the rest of the statement after the 'totally caught up on you' part, and had to mentally shake himself to let his brain take in the rest. He glanced at Lily, who, he then realised, had stood up while he had his little 'motionless episode'.

Standing back up fast, James realised that the tears were freely spilling down her cheeks now, and from her little declaration, he was a bit disorientated to really know what to do then.

'Please James,' she pleaded to him, bringing him back quickly to the situation in hand, 'just...just leave me alone okay?'

Seeing her turn around to walk to her room, he grasped her arm firmly, making her stop fast. Her arm felt delicate under his grip, he noted subconsciously as he pulled her back to face him.

'I asked you not to push me away Lil',' he said calmly, sliding his hands tenderly up her bare skin to her shoulders, 'please don't...I need you to know that...I'm not like him...please don't think that I am...'

Lily looked up at him, her eyes wide in a startled expression. She grasped his hand, which had roamed to the silky skin at her neck, and squeezed it subconsciously, more tears spilling down her cheeks.

'I don't, James,' she whispered, her hand running down and gripping his forearm, 'I could never...you're too different to him to even consider it...with you...it's just so...'

Lily stopped to close her eyes at her thoughts and let a small sigh escape her lips. The Head Boy was faintly aware of the girl in his arms moving closer towards him, he could feel her warmth radiating through the dress he had bought her, and wanted desperately to press it against him. His eyes searched her face as she opened her eyes to him, and his gaze darted down to her slightly parted lips. James could feel her chest rising and falling; just brushing his, and he slipped his hand down to her waist.

Lily shivered from his hand, as it slid slowly from her neck, down her front and to her waist, creating a tingling feeling wherever his fingers brushed. She leant into the caress, letting another little sigh escape, and the thought of him actually doing this was making her mind reel with incoherent emotions. The intensity of the small touch was unbelievable, it was as if the sensitivity of her skin had increased, making her aware of the slightest thing he did...even through the fabric of The Dress.

'I'm sorry about what he did Lily,' James whispered, involuntarily moving into her, 'but he will end up regretting it.'

Lily took in his statement and couldn't help thinking that James was going to do something to the Ravenclaw Chaser...which she wasn't entirely ungrateful for, but she didn't like the thought of something happening to James that was attributable to her.

Time iced over for them as the Head Boy felt her small hand slip up his arm softly, over his shoulder and neck, to graze her fingers gently across his cheek. Her eyes were hazy and gentle, yet he felt a fresh, stimulating intensity in those endless emeralds.

He wanted to tell her he loved her...wanted to say that he wanted her and couldn't stand not having her next to him...near him...pressed against and surrounding him...he wanted to tell her everything, but his mouth seemed to suddenly go dry as she smiled at him. That little half-smile that seemed more dazzling every time she made it, and he just wanted to press his lips against it and never let her go.

God James, you're being such a slushy twat...you're soon gonna start writing a sonnet and declaring how sunsets make you cry!

James looked back at the girl in his arms, and knew that he didn't care how he was being as long as she was there. She was there with him...just him...and he knew, as they both stated to close the gap between their faces, he would never let her go.

Never.

*****************************

'Are you sure you're okay?'

Amiya glared at the Marauder as they walked down the long hall, very much annoyed now due to his constant pestering of her welfare. After the Entrance Hall started to empty of the students that were watching the little Matt/Lily/Amiya charade, Sirius had insisted on escorting her back to the Slytherin Dungeons. She felt perfectly fine apart from a little stinging in her right cheek, which the Marauder was adamant that it needed his special attention.

'I'm fine Sirius,' she answered him firmly, 'I half-expected him to do something like this.'

He frowned, then - equally as firm - added, 'I still need to make sure you're ok.'

The Slytherin rolled her eyes and smiled at him. Even though the topic for her mission he had set her was a little dodgy, he was still being quite sweet.

I've never seen him like this really...maybe he feels guilty...doubtful, very doubtful...

She snuck a glance at him, from out of a curtain of dusky eyelashes, 'Are you okay?'

He snapped his attention to her question, and grinned impishly, 'Course!'

Sirius took her slight wrist in his hand, lifting it to his lips and kissing the delicate skin tenderly, his black eyes dancing with mischief. Amiya laughed genially and pulled her hand away from his mouth, causing him to protest half-heartedly.

'Sirius Black, if y...'

But she was quickly cut off as the wayward Marauder grabbed her confidently, twisting her around him and pushing her firmly against the cold dungeon wall, her wrists pinned securely above her head.

What the...

'You weren't co-operating,' he grinned, pressing her body against the wall with his, 'so I decided to use force...'

Amiya raised a thin black eyebrow, and tried to squirm free, but he smirked again at her useless attempts; holding her stead-fast. She looked up at him hard; her ebony eyes glittering like chipped gems, but the look just made Sirius' smile wider, and he leant down, pressing his forehead against hers.

'I'm sorry for making you do that,' he said softly after a pause, 'it wasn't fair me asking it of you.'

He felt the frown of her face on his, and he knew that she was wondering why the hell he had said that. Her gaze dropped from his and she looked downwards, shrugging her shoulders the best way she could with her arms pinned.

Sirius felt the short breath against his lips as he moved to hold both of her wrists in one hand, then moving the other down her silky hair to stroke the soft, milky skin of her face. He could touch her skin forever, he decided, it was so smooth beneath his fingertips, and he knew it tasted sweet and fresh. His eyes slid slowly to meet hers again, and then glanced at her lips...moving swiftly in to capture them.

The feeling of his lips on hers was always amazing; every time it happened it would shock her and hit her off guard, causing her mind to clench then untangle in a flurry of different sensations. Every time it was different...every time it was incredible.

Needing for it to deepen, Sirius parted his lips and traced her bottom lip with his tongue. Eagerly, the Slytherin parted her own lips slightly, allowing the Marauder to slip further...tasting her further.

Amiya let a soft breathy moan escape her throat as his tongue touched hers, playfully teasing then deepening when she was not expecting it. The heady emotions started to build again as he swallowed little whimpers that she made, trying to urge him on. Releasing her wrists slowly, Sirius slid a hand down her arm, and then back up entwining his fingers into hers, she gripped his shoulder with her free hand, pushing it up to his neck and pressing his lips harder against hers.

Finesse was swept swiftly away as the raw need took over, turning the kiss into a ravage act of teeth and tongue and hands moving everywhere...sliding over their bodies and letting sharper gasps of breath to escape.

'Please Amiya...' Sirius managed to choke out as she trailed hot, hard kisses across his jaw and down his neck, 'God...I need this...'

Sirius could feel his arousal pushing selfishly against the unyielding material of his trousers, he wanted desperately to press it against her and let the ache diminish. But with her taut body moving against him like it was doing now, it was getting harder to control those desires that flared inside him - mainly in the groin area. He could feel her hand sliding and his conscious slipping as she pulled his shirt open with her free hand.

Vaguely aware of where they were as her kisses fluttered over his chest, Sirius pushed his hand deep into her thick black locks and pulled her head back harshly, tearing her swollen lips away from his skin and holding her there as they panted, trying to re-gather their breath.

'Not here,' the Marauder managed to rasp out as Amiya watched him hotly through her lashes, eyes flaming.

He felt the longing of tearing the elegant, black dress from her lithe body, the sheer material shredding under his fingers like a delicate spiders-web, defenceless and fragile to his merciless ardour. He found himself pulling her towards where he knew the entrance to the Slytherin Common Room was, and assuring that Amiya said the password quickly so that they could enter and finish exactly what they had started.

The entrance door to the Common Room closed behind them and Amiya pulled the Marauder towards the 7th Year girl dormitories avoiding the knowing stares of some of Slytherin House, who were still up at that hour. The black haired girl pushed the heavy oak door open to reveal the large, empty dormitory and they stepped slowly inside. Sirius paused as Amiya took a couple of steps then turned back to face him, about two metres distance between them. Their eyes met again and a mischievous little grin slid over the Slytherins features as she stepped forward slightly.

'So...? What d...'

But she was cut off as Sirius moved towards her, a frown over his face. He lifted his hand up to her and turned her face to the left so he could examine the bruise that was now forming avidly on her ivory skin. Her breath hitched in her throat as he slowly leant forward and softly pressed a kiss against it, and she could feel his fingers somewhere in the hair at the base of her neck, making her shiver deliciously.

Amiya turned her face back to meet his and she looked up at him, somewhat shyly, through her lashes.

'Where's your wand?' the Marauder asked quietly.

The Slytherin stayed silent as she walked over to what was presumably her bed, and picked up the thin black wand, which lay on her bedside table in a pretty velvet box. Sirius walked closer as she held it out to him, and took it courteously from her outstretched hand. Amiya watched the Marauder as he turned it over in his fingers, and glancing back up to the Slytherin girl.

'What do you need it for?'

Sirius looked back at her, a pause following her question, until he answered a few moments later, 'For you.'

Frowning, she asked, 'For me? Why?'

Silence followed after, and the Marauder stepped in front of her, brushing her hair away from her face to reveal the bruise that was slowly becoming more visible. Amiya didn't exactly know what to do...she wasn't really used to Sirius Black being unusually quiet, and it made her feel slightly uneasy not to know what he was really thinking. It came as a further shock when he raised the wand sharply to her face, causing a gasp to escape her throat.

'Restorautus.'

Not realising that she'd clamped her eyes shut, they flew open from the tingling warmth that spread over her cheek. Sirius looked at her as she looked at him, and their gazes met and held for a few moments.

Lifting her hand up to touch her cheek, she asked, 'What did you do...?'

'Just a spell,' he said softly, 'the bruise is gone now.'

Before Amiya had time to think let alone thank him, he moved into her and, with his thumb, caressed the place where the bruise had been, then gently lowering a kiss to that same spot. The Marauder shifted slightly and brought his lips just at the corner of her mouth, softly coaxing a response from her. She reacted just about immediately and raised her face up to meet his. Black met black for a split-second before they closed their eyes, and wrapped their arms around each other; fingers sliding on their own accord. Sipping her hands up to the nape of his neck, she pulled him down to her more and backed onto her bed. She felt him move down with her and kneel over her thighs, their lips still locked in a ferocious kiss.

The need for breath developed, making them pull away from each other and suck in oxygen in small pants. Looking up at the Marauder, who was gazing down at her, his hair falling forward and just brushing the skin of her shoulders, Amiya edged backwards from under him, towards the pillows and rested her head on their softness as she met his stare again.

Sirius watched as she moved away from him, pressing her head into the downy pillows. He was amazed by her; her long, silky hair splayed against the smooth sheets; her eyes heavy and intense as she watched him intently.

'Amiya...' he whispered as he moved towards her, sliding a knee between hers, and then pressing his body against her.

The contact between their bodies was incredible, and Sirius could feel his restraint definitely slipping this time. She felt too good underneath him and pressed against him...but he needed more of it...he needed more of her...

The Marauder pressed another fierce kiss against her lips, pressing her deeper into the mattress. He could hear the soft moans and whimpers that rolled from her throat, and as she gasped his name when his hand traced down her body, his mind gave way to reason and left a void of rational thought.

Everything was not how he had expected it to turn out. But Sirius thought, as he started to pull the soft, black fabric away from her body, that nothing really ever is.

**************************

Time had fallen away.

It was just an abyss of nothingness...except for him...and for her...there together.

...together...this is surely a dream right...?

Her lips were soft and pliant as he manipulated them...her taste exquisite and fresh...and her small, delicate hands demanding as she gripped his shoulders tightly.

...a very cruel dream...

James had twined his fingers into the deep red locks at the nape of her neck and was slowly kissing her...soft yet passionate...every way he'd wanted to kiss her in the past few months, he did, and it was one of the best things he had ever felt in his life.

This is it...this is how it should be...how it always should be...I should always be kissing her...

His skin was on fire with the need to have her, not just in the physical sense - even though he did like the sound of that - but in a way that she was his, and nothing no matter what could come between them. The Head Boy didn't know what to do; he wanted to kiss her and touch her, but he also just wanted to hold her, making sure that she was there. He felt choked with the emotions he felt...everything at once, yet all different and coming from different directions. It was as if he was standing in the middle of a firework display and they were all aimed at him.

But Lily was here...she was...she was there with him and there was no one else at all that could change that. Thinking about this, James deepened the kiss more, and his hands became near frantic to be everywhere on her. He could feel her body heat against his and desperation took over to be as close to it as possible, the material under his fingers was too restricting and obscured his ability of fully making her his.

God, I want her so much...

Lily felt his hands roaming restlessly against the silky material of The Dress as he kissed her deeper, pressing into her. She seriously couldn't quite believe that this was in fact real, and that they were actually doing this. It felt wonderful...and she could now pour out all the feelings that she felt for him without being reprimanded by her mind in some way. She was easily and willingly getting lost in his kisses, and all she felt was bliss.

This is right...it feels so good, it has to be...

The kisses were hot and needy, and as fiery and heated as one of their many fights, they seemed to vent the same amount of passion into the simple kiss as they did when they argued.

Lily pulled back gasping, and James watched her in a hazy, drugged-like state, his hands still on and around her. He lifted a hand and pushed some of her hair back away from her face, and her eyes fluttered closed at the simple contact.

This was what she had been looking for...he was what she had been looking for...she knew that now...she knew that he was who she wanted...it was obvious from the start...the heat, the chemistry between them was unguarded and reckless, yet Lily was aware that this felt a lot more stable than anything else she'd ever experienced before.

Looking back up at him, their eyes met again and she knew exactly what she wanted to do. The feelings and emotions that she could see swimming around in the depth of his eyes were mutual for her. She felt the same and she wanted him just as he wanted her, it was no different.

'James,' she whispered, pulling slightly out of his arms, and then resting her fingers just at the top of his shirt.

Lily touched a finger to the opening of the material and drew her fingernails gently across his exposed skin; their converging gazes overwhelming them both. She slid her hands down to his suit jacket and ran her fingers along the edge. James didn't fully acknowledge what she was doing until she pushed the offending material over his shoulders, and it dropped to the floor behind him. The Head Boy grabbed her wrists firmly; stopping her movements from progressing to undoing the buttons that she was so deftly working on now.

'Lily...'

But she cut him off quickly, 'James...I want this...I do...I want you...please, I need you so much...'

James seriously had to stop to control himself after her statement, and the only way that that could have been recognised was by the hard swallow he took.

'Look...' he started, trying to think of words that wouldn't sound either stupid or corny, 'you've been through a lot tonight...I-I wouldn't want to go through with something...t-that you may regret later, you know?'

Lily looked at him and smiled slightly, then moving into him and pressing her lips softly against the gentle curve of his neck. Shifting her left hand up his front, around his neck and into the hair at the nape, she turned his head slowly around to her; their lips again millimetres away.

'Stop thinking James...' she whispered, her eyes dragging up to his, 'Stop thinking, and just touch me...'

The need to taste her again became too extreme, and the way her lips just hovered right near his was quickly driving him insane. The only thought that entered his mind was bringing them back together and ending the torment. Pushing his hand up to the back of her head, he held her in place as he pressed kisses against her pliant lips. James could feel time sliding and melting again, but this time the hard dose of lust and love that was thrown in was making him crave more...more of her.

Her small hands flew up to the few buttons that were undone on his shirt; hastening in removing the lot this time without any interruptions. Pulling the last button away from its hole, she pulled the shirt open then slid her hands over the firm, Quidditch trained body in front of her, and up around his neck; pulling him deeper into her.

Flashes of seeing his body exposed and on the brink of rapture in her guest room came back to her, and she remembered thinking how gorgeous he was then...writhing against the innocent cream bedsheets her mother had insisted on using for his stopover...and all she had felt was wanting him...desperately...

God...I still want him...so much... it's like I can't breathe...

'James...' she whimpered, as he clutched her; hands now gripping the small of her back and holding her against his chest.

Did she realise what she was doing to him? Did she realise what effect her moaning his name into his ear had on him at all? Her fingers digging into his shoulders as she arched back into him? God, if she didn't...she was soon going to...

'Lily...please...'

He knew he was probably pawing, but he couldn't stop touching her. Earlier tonight he thought that dress was a godsend...now, it was an inconvenience that should just be gotten rid of.

Pulling away from her lips, he trailed tiny kisses down her neck to her shoulder, making her gasp from the delicious sensation. He ran his hands up her arms where they seized his shoulders, bringing them away from his skin, and twining his fingers into hers. The odd contact brought her to open her eyes; not knowing she had clenched them shut in the first place, and look at him.

The expression on his face was sensuous and enthralling, and Lily felt her heart jump as he turned around, holding her hand, and leading her towards his room. His eyes were dark and lust-filled as he turned and brought his hand up to his grinning mouth, kissing it softly. Lowering her hand, James opened the door to the Head Boys bedroom, and motioned for her to go through. Lily stepped inside the large room that was similar to her own except for the boyish differences, and gazed around until her eyes fell on him again.

James was the epitome of sexiness as the light from the constantly burning candles cast a delicate light over the room, creating dusky shadows in all the right places, and catching his dark features with their intimate closeness. Lily's breath hitched as he stepped towards her, his fingers tracing the delicate skin of her shoulders and collarbone.

'You have no idea how long I've wanted you,' he breathed, his eyes searching hers, 'so desperately...'

Lily couldn't say anything; she wanted to tell him that she had loved him ever since the summer they had spent together, but the words wouldn't form on her lips.

But he will know...

She paused for a second before taking his hands away from her and turning around slowly so that her back was facing him. Lily pulled her hair out of the way and over her shoulder as she looked back at him.

'Could you unzip me please?'

Oh. My. God.

Swallowing, James answered, 'S-Sure.'

With trembling hands the Head Boy reached up to the zip, his eyes sweeping over the smooth, flawless skin of her back, and then down to his fingers to unzip the silky, green material. His skin brushed hers as he gradually unfastened the dress before him, receiving delectable shocks where they touched. Her skin was so sinuous and downy; he felt a significant tug in the bottom of his stomach and subconsciously panted slightly from the arousing picture he was slowly unwrapping.

Lily felt his warm hands reach the bottom of the zip, and turned back around, holding The Dress up, above her chest and revealing nothing to him. She noticed that he was breathing slightly irregularly, and a rush of warmth spread through her with the thought that she could do that to him. Her gaze flickered to the belt on his trousers, and then back to his face; a slight flush of need spreading over her cheeks.

Stepping forward with one hand holding up her dress, she stepped forward and placed her hand gently on the fastening of the belt and sliding it carefully through the loop.

James grabbed her bare shoulders as she pulled the belt open and slid the zip down on his trousers. It felt so unreal, like a very vivid dream maybe. But he knew, as she pushed the loose trousers over his hips, and he stepped out of them, that this was definitely not a dream.

'James...' she sighed, her fingers just brushing over the fabric of his boxer shorts, 'please...show me...I want you...I-I don't...'

'Lily,' he said softly, a tremor in his voice, 'are you totally sure about this, I mean...'

But he was cut off as she threw caution to the wind and gripped him gently in her hand, answering, 'I'm sure.'

'Unh...Lil...please,' he whimpered, clenching his eyes shut as she caressed him through his boxers.

Lily knew she could make this better than it was, and pulled her hand away quickly to back him down onto his bed. The loss of contact made him protest weakly, but the anticipation grew as he felt the cool sheets brush his legs before he tumbled down onto their rich softness. Lily, careful to not let the garment fall, moved onto the bed beside him and moved her hand down inside the open shirt, then down further to the significant swell in his boxers. Touching her fingers to the material, she pushed her hand underneath the fabric, delighting in the fact that he grew harder under her delicate administrations.

'God, Lily please...'

She glanced up to his face and saw a look of pained anguish across his dark features. His hair, more unruly now than ever due to the constant writhing against the covers; his cheeks flushed, the rouge tint adding to the wanton chastity that he was portraying so well; and the sound and feel of him beneath her hand added to the intensity that was threatening to sweep her away.

An impish grin came over her features as she sat up a little then moved down towards where hand was currently situated. Pulling the boxers down further, she viewed him carefully, the memory of him on the guest bed at her house now more vivid in her mind. She thought, as she gently caressed the sacs under his erection, that it was so not going to fit in her; but she trusted James...he'd done this before.

Lowering her head, her breath floated over his sensitive skin, causing him to gasp. Lily pressed her hands against the firm muscles of his legs as she tentatively touched her lips to the tip of his erection, making him squirm with the need for her to sheath him completely. She was a little surprised when she was sure she felt him harden more, and in the back of her mind she wondered if that was possible.

Stars exploded behind James' eyes as the Head Girl gently took him into her mouth. The hot, wetness was silky and honeyed, and he couldn't help the reflex that made him arch into that heat. He was swimming in sensation, and his mind flew back to when she caught him before. He had imagined her doing this, but in no way was it as good as reality, and in no way had he imagined it to be anything like this.

'Shit!' he gasped, vaguely aware of pushing his fingers into her auburn hair as she started sucking eagerly, 'Lily...uhh...god...'

He could feel the tightening in the base of his stomach, and the tingling feeling threatening to increase and then explode. This was all so good...too good...he knew if she carried on then he wouldn't last...and by the way she felt on him he so didn't want that to happen. His moans were becoming frantic and he tugged lightly at her scarlet locks, burying his fingers deeper into them and moaning her name.

Lily moaned around his cock, her name tumbling from his lips; the sound so erotic and fervent as he groaned it.

'Fuck!'

James pulled her head away from his erection as she moaned around it; the vibrations from deep in her throat reverberating onto him, and sending him into oblivion. Lily gasped as he tugged her back away from him and looked up at his gasping face, wondering if she made a mistake or something.

'What's the matter?' she frowned, searching his panting expression, 'Did I do something wr...?'

James, not letting her say anything else, moved up quickly and captured her lips in a hard kiss. He didn't know any other way to stop her from asking why he had done that. How could he have explained that she did it too well, and that he was about to come everywhere? It seemed to work though, as she melted into the kiss and he drew her against him, falling back onto the bed.

Lily felt his still-hard erection pushing against her stomach, and jumped when he grabbed her by the bottom and flipped them both over so that he was above her; and when she realised it, between her thighs. He realised it too and they pulled away reluctantly to look at each other.

After a pause, James slowly started to peel off the dress he had previously bought for her, their fixed gazes never wavering as he progressed. The silky material came off easily, pooling to the floor as he dropped it off the bed, and he had to suck in air quickly from the beautiful sight she made. The Head Boy traced an experienced hand down the front of her body, gently brushing a caress around a dusky-pink nipple, and then around the swell of her breast. The subtle touches made her arch slightly up into his hand, and release a sharp gasp of appreciation. Hearing her approval, James went on to touch the other, lowering his lips to the left and swiping the tip deftly with the flat of his tongue; the sensations flying through her and making her tremble.

'You're so beautiful Lily Evans,' he said, moving his kisses down to her stomach and caressing the side of her body with her fingertips.

James shifted his hands to the smooth spread of her legs; playing his fingers teasingly across her the back of her knees and up the sensitive skin on the inside of her thighs. Her eyes flew open as he trailed a finger down across the black French Knickers that she wore, his hand pressing against the warmth that exuded from her. She let out a small moan at the prospect of him going further, and a rush of anticipation flitted through her quickly.

James glanced at her face before going any further, and he felt his arousal jump at the lustful expression that brought her to how she was now; moaning incoherently against the delicate movements of his hand...he swallowed hard at how she would react to more.

'Please James...oh my god, please...just touch me...'

That plea was the reason of his undoing, and he grabbed the pretty lace underwear and tore them resolutely from her sinewy body. James stopped and viewed the girl in front of him for a couple of seconds; needing to re-gather the thoughts that had gotten blown away by the removal of that last piece of material.

Sliding his hands from the tops of her thighs, right up to her shoulders, he kissed her languidly; not rushing at all about feeling her everywhere. Watching her intently, James dropped down onto the bed next to her and pushed his hand gently down her body. He continued to watch her as he moved his hand between her legs and leisurely caressed her, then slipping inside of her occasionally.

Oh, she's so wet...I need this so much...

Lily's moaning became more frantic as he persisted in touching her slowly. It was agony...pure, sweet agony...and she squirmed against his administrations; trying to gather more friction. She could feel his other hand in her hair, slowly running his fingers through her thick locks, the pace the same tempo as his left hand. She wanted to scream at him to go faster, but her mind wouldn't let her articulate anything coherent that wasn't either 'James' or 'please'. Slow kisses were then dropped lazily onto her shoulder, and she arched into the sensations of different touches on her body; the main one centred between her legs.

'James...' she whimpered, 'please just do it...I love you...I want to be yours...'

James fixed his eyes on the girl under his hands, and she moaned again; but this time in protest as he pulled his hand back up to her face, and turning her head so that her eyes met his.

'I love you too Lils'.'

Kissing her gently, he shifted them swiftly up to the pillows. Lily caught him looking at her and brought her hand up to touch his face and neck. She knew that he was being cautious with her, and whilst it was nice, she really wished he wouldn't.

'I'm not going to break, James,' she whispered, and brought his lips back down to hers, 'I love you and I want this, please?'

'I don't want to hurt you,' he said against her lips as he settled himself between her legs.

Panting through the feeling of their most sensitive parts touching together for the first time, Lily answered, 'I trust you...I do...'

James didn't think he could have probably stopped now anyway, and looked straight into her eyes, holding her tight to him as he pressed his erection at her entrance. She fought herself to relax as she felt the tip of him against her, and she felt him capture her lips again as he started to push into her.

It did hurt as he started to enter, and she was sure that her nails were drawing blood on his shoulders, but from his expression this didn't seem apparent. He was concentrating his hardest not to hurt her, but he knew that he was...he also had to control himself from thrusting blindly into her. She was so tight and hot, and his body just wanted to drive endlessly into her, but his mind held him back.

'I'm sorry,' he murmured, as he pushed through her barrier, and hearing her gasp as he stilled; fully sheathed inside her.

Lily hadn't even realised that tears had escaped her eyes until he leaned down to kiss them away, whispering his apologies for her pain. She felt the pulse of him deep within her and their eyes met again. Her eyes stilled on his as she felt him pull back slowly and thrust inside her again; the movement a lot easier now.

Then the thought hit her...

Oh my god...I'm actually doing this...me and James...I really do want this...

Lily noticed the sweat beading on his forehead in concentration, and lifted her hand to brush it away, bringing his lips to hers again. Her hand slid into the depths on his hair as his thrusts slowly started to pick up the pace. The awkwardness was increasingly melting away, allowing way for a different feeling inside her; a pleasurable heaviness. Instinctively, she started to move her hips slightly; copying his on their own accord, until she could feel a warmth spreading through her.

James was in heaven it seemed. She felt so good surrounding him, gripping him from the inside and holding him captivated. His mind was still on her though, and he knew that it should start to feel more comfortable for her now.

Everything was perfect as he moved inside her, watching her face as she closed her eyes in pleasure. When he felt her hips answer his, he felt as if he'd fallen away from reality, and he increased the pace again. James heard her release a low moan that he knew she had been holding, and heard her gasp when he grazed against her clit as he thrust inside her. He aimed for it again, pressing his hips hard against hers as he pulled up and out.

'Unh,' she groaned, gripping his shoulders, '...James...'

He answered her moan with his as he pulled out again, and then driving back into her hot depths. James was holding onto a thread of sanity as he pushed back into her, his lips finding the sweet curve of her neck and plundering it; earning more gasps from her.

'Mmm, Lil...' he breathed against her sensitised skin.

James could feel that his impending orgasm wasn't far off, but he wanted her to come with him. He knew she was fairly close due to the caresses he gave her beforehand, and so he drew his hand down her body and then in between them both. Pulling back a little, he was able to manoeuvre his fingers to stroke her sweet spot more accurately than he had with his hips. The Head Girl arched off of the bed into him as he continued, and countless numbers of sultry moans and gasps tumbled from her throat and out over her lips.

'James...oh god...'

The new angle that he was pushing into her was hitting her in just the right place, and adding to the intensity. His fingers touching her were becoming more demanding, and were twisting the coil of pleasure inside her tighter and tighter, until she couldn't believe she was hanging on this long. His arousal pulsed inside her, and one last thrust hitting the place was her undoing.

Lily felt the calm. It was only for a fraction of a second, but it felt like forever, allowing their eyes to meet and for Lily to wrap her arms around James and hold him tightly as her orgasm hit. It crashed into her hard, convulsions spiralling deep inside her and catching James off guard. The feel of her clenching around him as the pleasure took her was amazing, and James plunged.

He felt his erection throb, then explode deep within her. Hot spurts of his essence leaving his body and entering hers...together, as one...

Her name on his lips as he came was the most delicious thing Lily had ever heard, and as he started to come down, they looked at each other, and then kissed slowly.

It was a while before they had fully come down from the extent of the pleasure, and the descent had settled them into a drowsy drug-like haze. James had fallen to the side of her, and had wrapped her up in his arms tightly as she drifted off; oblivious to everything but him. James, even though tired, watched her intently as she lay in his arms, her face innocent and pure as she slept...so beautiful...she was everything he had ever wanted...would ever want...and she was his.

James watched her breathing slowly and evenly, wondering where she was as she slept. Pausing, he leant forward and pressed a kiss against her forehead gently.

'I love you Lil,' he whispered to her sleeping form, 'I always have...and I'm so glad we're now together...'

James laid his head onto the downy pillow next to Lily's, and quickly followed the girl he loved into slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 1.1K 17
A young girl named Y/n Everglade has been best friends with a boy named Draco Malfoy ever since they were little kids. When they go to Hogwarts thing...
291K 7K 26
JILY!!! It's their final year at Hogwarts
326K 6.3K 47
IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING. I will edit it when I'm finished writing it!! This is basically a smut filled fan fiction with quite a few trips to Paris...
27K 744 26
This is a tale of young love, found between two people no one expected. But hoped by many. This is the story of James and Lily during their Hogwarts...