Cruel Summer - Lily and James...

By debbieellen1

Summer term after 6th Yr. Lily and James are told to spend 3 weeks together in the muggle world. 1 Problem:... More

Chapter 1 - A long three weeks
Chapter 2 - Attack of the gnomes
Chapter 3 - Alterations
Chapter 4 - Exasperations
Chapter 5 - Under the influence
Chapter 6 - Maturity
Chapter 7 - A lovehate relationship
Chapter 8 - My sweet land of dreams
Chapter 9 - Invisible embraces
Chapter 10 - Dangerous Looks
Chapter 11 - Que Sera Sera
Chapter 12 - Nightmares & Daydreams
Chapter 13 - Boys Will Be Boys
Chapter 14 - Fairytales of White Horses
Chapter 16 - The Sheerness of Beauty
Chapter 17 - Things That Change
Chapter 18 - Settling of Scores
Chapter 19 - Curtain of Dreams
Chapter 20 - Warnings of What's to Come

Chapter 15 - The Marauders' Evil Plan

153 3 0
By debbieellen1

The three Marauders had failed to see James after dinner due to the very stubborn portrait Veela. Sirius had tried the seductive approach, which had seemed to be working until Peter opened his big mouth and ruined it.

The platinum-blonde girl had then turned back to the large mirror that she sat in front of, and turned her perfect nose up at them. Sirius had then gone for the calm approach, and when that presented no results, the anger took over.

After his colourful outburst of insults, he had turned and stormed away, deciding that he hated the whole Veela situation, and cursing them all to hell.

Not literally.

They had gone back to the Gryffindor common room, where Sirius finally decided to tell them what he had thought for revenge. The plan would be very distressing for both of them, Remus had wisely pointed out, and it would hurt Lily a lot.

'But it will make her see what he's like!'

'Padfoot...' Remus started tentatively, 'you do know that you act the same as him sometimes...don't you?'

'This is different!' he had snapped back, 'This is about Prongs, Moony...he obviously needs help with this, and Reede needs some ass-kicking anyway.'

Remus paused and rested his chin on his hand, 'What about Lily?'

'What about her?' Sirius asked, standing up.

'Sirius,' Remus sighed, 'this isn't some prank that we just do; this is messing with people's feelings...Lily...well, could you live with what she'll go though?'

'Yes!' he answered quickly, 'Because it'll be better in the long run...and then James can swoop in after the damage has been done.'

Remus stayed silent but kept his wolfish eyes on his best friend, a single thought running quickly through his head, 'You can't tell him about this.'

'What? Why?'

'Because...' Remus began, standing up as well, 'if Lily somehow finds out that we did this, then she'd hate James if he's involved.'

Sirius paused as if analysing the idea then nodded his head.

'Padfoot?' Peter mumbled and looked up at the Marauder, biting his lip slightly, 'I don't know if I feel comfortable sabotaging their rela...'

'Shut up!' Sirius snapped, silencing the Gryffindor and looking around the room, 'Someone could be listening!'

Peter didn't continue in finishing his sentence, and he looked at Remus who just shrugged and flopped back onto the large, squishy sofa. Sirius looked back at Wormtail after acknowledging no one was in the room, and replayed the words he said. His brow furrowed as he pieced together the next part of the comment he was about to make, and stepped towards the smaller boy.

'Don't you dare pull out of this!' he hissed at him, 'we are in this together...ok?'

Peter nodded quickly, and Remus shifted his gaze over to his friend. His sharp eyes took in the two boys. Sirius' tall, dark frame looming over Peter's small, weak one, and making him tremble a little. Sirius could look truly menacing when he wanted to, and he delighted in the fact that it worked so easily on Peter. The smaller boy saw Sirius and James as some kind of gods, and it amused Remus slightly because he saw them as they were. He pitied Peter occasionally, as he was usually on the end of their jokes...but only occasionally.

The Pack always picks out the weak...it's natural.

Sirius finally turned back to him and voiced his opinion on how the plan should go ahead. Remus had to give him credit, he had thought this through immensely and it was good. It was merciless...but it was good. Remus only hoped that James was as good at comforting as he was a Quidditch.

He'll need to be.

**************************

Lily sat at the Gryffindor table for breakfast with her friends. She was trying to think of ways that she could plan the upcoming Halloween Ball and, at the same time, pick out suitable decorations from the leather bound book that Professor McGonagall had given her to browse over. There was so much stuff that had to be done in only a few days, and there was also the imminent Muggle Studies Project that she was meant to research for, and which was also the first lesson of the day.

'I feel like I'm going to rip in half with all the things I'm doing at once,' she moaned at Rachel.

Rachel, who also had decided to sit at the Gryffindor table this morning, looked at her friend, and placed a reassuring hand on her arm.

'It'll be ok Lil', I'm here to help you.'

While this was true, Lily couldn't help feeling that Rachel hadn't done much in contribution of...anything actually, and shifted her emerald gaze over to her. Her best friend was halfway biting into a crumpet when she realised she was being observed.

'What?' Rachel asked with her mouth full, 'I am there for you.'

Lily grinned at her best friend's manners, and looked back at the large book. She didn't realise it was this hard, and she was worried that what she picked out may not be up to everyone else's standards.

Maybe I should have asked James for help...no, it's too late now.

The Head Girl tapped her fingernails on the wooden table, and stared off into space, still not able to decide on anything. After a while, Rachel tapped her on the shoulder, causing her to shake her mind free of thoughts to look at her best friend.

'Come on Lil'...it's time for class.'

Picking up her small bag, Lily made her way from the Great Hall heading for the Muggle Studies Classroom, not realising a pair of eyes were fixed onto her retreating form.

***************************

The Marauder watched Lily closely as she exited though the large hall doors. He frowned slightly, knowing he only had a certain amount of time before the plan would take effect, and the battle would start. Pausing for a second, he looked across the room, making eye contact with her quickly. Her black eyes flashed her acknowledgement of the commands silently, and causing a faint smirk to trace over her rouged lips. Holding her gaze, he stood up leisurely and stretched like a cat. He caught the lustful stare that she threw in his direction and was sure she momentarily licked her lips.

He smirked inwardly, moving away from the table and making his way towards the door that Lily had just left through. He knew she would follow him...she always did...she was at his beckon call...whenever he wanted her.

Walking out of the Great Hall, he made his way down the corridor leading towards the Slytherin Dungeons. The place was dark and cold, the same as ever before, and he stopped to move into the shadows. He waited for 5 minutes, listening out for her slight and quiet footfalls. The soft sound met his ears and he smirked a little, waiting for her.

The ebony haired girl moved slowly down the corridor...something didn't feel right. She looked around the darkness warily, taking in all of the shadows and the shallow light of the candles. It was when she stepped deeper into the black that his hand caught her arm and his fingers curled around her soft flesh.

The small gasp that came from her throat, made him smirk and pull her into the shadows with him. He could just picture her soft lips parted, and her deep, black eyes wide with shock. Caressing her silky hair, his sought what he was looking for, and pressed his lips against hers. She gasped again but he felt a slight grin on her lips as he kissed them.

The Slytherin pushed her arms up his chest and around his neck. She loved it when he did this, it was completely forbidden between the houses...but god it was so good.

'Sirius...' she gasped as he trailed searing kisses down the soft curve of her throat.

The Marauder ran his hands down her body forcefully, gripping her skin and kneading it with his large fingers. He grasped her waist and turned them both quickly so he had her pressed against the dark dungeon wall. She didn't even realise what he had done until she felt the chill of bricks against her back. Her black eyes flew up to his face, watching the smirk that flitted across his equally dark features.

The caresses stopped.

The girl searched his face for some kind of explanation...she was greeted with nothing. Still pinning her, Sirius looked at her harder as though contemplating whether she would be right...or trustworthy...for the little job he wanted her to do.

From the scrutiny of his gaze, a small flush spread over her cheeks, and she was glad of the darkness at that point in time. She felt his hand move to her hair again, gently touching the soft curls then losing his fingers into them, he brought her face closer to his.

'Amiya...'

The Slytherin closed her eyes as he breathed her name.

God...

'I need you to do something for me...'

It took her a second before she realised what he had said; and she opened her eyes again slowly, the classic petulant expression covering her pretty face. Sirius ignored it and continued in his request.

*****************************

The Common Room was quite busy as Sirius walked back up to it. People were obviously trying to finish their homework quickly for the next day, as they'd left it until the last minute. He looked around the room, his eyes searching for the two Marauders. He noticed them sitting at the oak table, Remus trying vainly to point out the reasoning behind the latest Divination homework to Peter. The two boys were sat at the table with diagrams, star charts and Scrying textbooks everywhere, trying to figure out the logic.

Looking across the room, he saw Lily sitting in one of the corners, wrapped up in a large book, researching the Halloween ball. Sirius frowned, then realised that she was probably here to be away from James, who was probably doing his homework in the Head Common Room.

The Marauder rolled his eyes and walked over to Remus and Peter. They looked up, and greeted him quickly, turning back the charts. Sirius frowned and bent down to their ear level, not wanting any unwanted attention.

'The deed is done.' He whispered quietly, making them stop and look back at him.

He grinned at Remus' composed expression and Peter's wide-eyed one. There was no going back now...not now not ever...all they had to do now was wait...wait for the calm to pass and the storm to begin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70K 1.2K 20
Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, you know all them but what about Nyah Snape? James and Lily Potter get in an argument, putting their rel...
27K 744 26
This is a tale of young love, found between two people no one expected. But hoped by many. This is the story of James and Lily during their Hogwarts...
328K 6.3K 47
IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING. I will edit it when I'm finished writing it!! This is basically a smut filled fan fiction with quite a few trips to Paris...
9.5K 179 25
After the war, the students come back to Hogwarts for an 8th year to catch up for everything they have missed, giving the opportunity for an unexpect...