๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๏ฟฝ...

De -ghostlystyles

โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ˆ๐ which seven teenagers who are from different years all transported to the 1970's and need to get out... Mai multe

โœŽ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐–
๐‘๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ !!
๐Œ๐˜ ๐Ž๐‚
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ โ”€โ”€โ”€

I | Dental Hygiene

141 20 25
De -ghostlystyles

Louella awoke with the rain gently pattering on the outside of her bedroom window, her eyes that were clamped shut in deep slumber slowly opened.

She furrowed her eyebrows, looking around her surroundings before rubbing her eyes and blinking continuously, making sure she wasn't seeing things.

This wasn't her bedroom.

She looked around the bedroom, rock posters littered the room, The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath and more. There was a guitar in the corner of the room, a vintage one. She knew because her dad used to take her rock museums back when she was a chid. She looked up at the ceiling and it's walls. It was splashed in dark red with the ceiling fan moving in a slow rotation. She looked beside her to see drawer with old magazines stacked on top of it.

"What the fuck...?" She muttered under her breath, standing up and throwing the duvets off of her looking around her surroundings, before widening her eyes and pressing her hands all over her body looking for her phone. She felt a surge of relief when she felt her phone in the pocket of her pants.

She furrowed her eyebrows when realizing these clothes didn't belong to her, these Beatles pajamas certainly did not belong to her. She took her phone out of her pocket to switch it on only for it to die.

She sighed, before the door to the room opened causing her to widen her eyes in alarm and hide her phone behind her back.

"Oh wow! You're up early! Breakfast in ten honey!" A pungent women who seemed to be in her early forties entered the door with a active smile. She had curly red hair weaving out till her shoulders while her active and vibrant attire stood out the most before shutting. The door and her footsteps trailing away.

Louella froze, extremely confused at what had just happened.

Who was that women?

Louella, unable to speak decided to go along with whatever the fuck was going on.

'What if I'm kidnapped?' A sharp thought went through Louella's head causing her breath to hitch.

Her father had always told her, in case of an emergency. Always remain calm and use rational thinking, so that was exactly was she was gonna do.

She closed her eyes and took a shaky breath in and then a proper one before opening her eyes up again.

She opened one of the drawer to see t-shirts carefully folded. She carefully rummaged through the neat section of t-shirts. Scrunching her face in annoyance when she realized that all of them were related to the Rock Industry. There wasn't even one plain shirt she could wear. She sighed again— picking out a vintage red shirt and a part of black skinny jeans.

She put them on before pocketing her dead phone and walking to a long mirror situated on the side of the drawer to take a good look at herself.

Her red flaming graphic red oversized shirt didn't look awful on her but she looked at the pair of skinny jeans with distaste.

"It's twenty-nineteen, who even wears skinny jeans anymore." She grumbled under her breath, ridiculed by the tightness of the jeans.

She looked over to the side of the mirror to see lines of different colored platform shoes and Chuck Taylors converse.

She furrowed her eyebrows for the umpteenth time before setting on a red converse and slipping it on.

'Weren't platform shoes and these kinda shoes popular in the eighties? What the fuck is it doing here?' She wondered.

She shook her head before walking out of the bedroom, shutting the door behind her. She looked left and right, a long hallway either sides of her. She looked straight ahead to see a door. She took in a breath before looking left and right to make sure no one was watching before cautiously opening the door, peeping her head inside with a hand formed in a fist beside her, in case she needed to attack.

It was a bathroom and it seemed empty. She slowly walked in, her mind still very vigilant and alert with her hand still on the doorknob she leaned on the door, not allowing it to shut but closing it to some extent.

She saw a shower curtain in front of her, she gulped before letting go of the door knob and walking towards it as quietly her feet would cooperate. She slid the shower curtains quickly and punching her fist in first in case of danger.

She sighed in relief realizing there was no one in the shower and she punched air. Louella speed walked towards the bathroom door quickly locking it. She looked over the bathroom for an escape, a window or even a ventilation but there wasn't one.

She sighed for the umpteenth time since she's gotten up before walking to the sink with a huge mirror against the wall. She brought a hand up and breathed into it using her hand using her mouth to check her breath before smelling it with a gag.

Oh yeah, she definitely needed dental hygiene.

She looked around, for a spare toothbrush but all she saw was a used Garnett toothbrush with its brush spiked out in a horrible way. She scrunched her face in disgust before bending down below the sink and opening the cupboard situated there.

She rummaged through the cleaning supplies before finding a old tin box. She furrowed her eyebrow before opening it to see a sewing kit, a pack of Wrigley's gum and a pack of breath mints. She took a gum out, inspecting it's wrapping. It looked so...old.

She shook her head before taking the pack of gum and breath mints out. She closed the tin and stuffed it back in before shutting the cupboard doors close.

She stood up, tearing the wrappers off of two breath mints and tossing it into her mouth and pocketing the rest of the gum and breath mint.

She put the wrappers against the sink, not bothering to throwing them before closing her eyes and taking in a deep breath. She needed to stay calm and vigilant.

She unlocked the door and walked out, shutting the door behind her.

"Hello?" She called out, hoping the lady from earlier would here and tell her where she was.

"In here honey!" A voice called out through the right side of the corridor.

She turned her heels and walked towards the path the voice came from which led her to a staircase downstairs.

She walked downstairs to be met with the front door. She widened her eyes in relief before quickly rushing to it and tuning the doorknob, but it wouldn't budge open.

She cursed under her breath before walking to the side of the staircase, where the kitchen resided.

There was a wooden table in the center with a boy sitting there grumpily with a scowl on his face while the lady hummed a tune to herself whole cooking something on the stove.

Louella froze, unsure of what to do next.

"Morning Honey! Come on now, take a seat in front of your brother." She said with a optimistic expression directed to Louella.

Louella did as she was told and sat down in front of the boy, looking at him rather curiously.

The young boy's gaze met hers as he scowled. "What do you want shitface?" He spat.

"That is not how you talk to your sister Marcus." The lady came over with a pan and slid a pancake down onto Louella's plate.

"Whatever Pamela," the boy who she found out was named Marcus, grumbled before standing up and taking a quick bite of his fresh pancake and thudding the rest onto his plate before scowling at Louella one last time and rushing out the front door and slamming it behind him.

"Oh dear, what will I do with your brother hm?" The lady, who's name was Pamela, shook her head with a heavy sigh.

"Where am I?" Louella spoke for the first time she's gotten here.

Pamela furrowed her eyebrows, "why at home of course, is there anywhere else you're supposed to be at?"

Louella licked her lips before slide glancing at Pamela. "Well I don't know, maybe my real home?"

Pamela furrowed her eyebrows before pacing the back of her hand on Louella's forehead, immediately causing her to lean away from her touch.

"Honey you okay?" Pamela asked with slight concern. "You don't have a fever..." she trailed off.

"I'm not hungry," Louella muttered, standing up. "I want to go home."

Pamela furrowed her eyebrows. "Did you slip in the shower this morning dear child? This is your home! Now enough of this nonsense and eat your pancake while I wait for you by the car!" She scolded before walking out the front door, leaving Louella alone in this house.

Louella ignored Pamela's words and just followed behind, seeing Pamela in a 1970 Mustang made Louella's eyes widened in surprise.

Lou took a look around her surroundings, and it was just indescribable. The air was a orange mist with the fall leafs swaying by, school children littered the sideways, with not modern phones in their hands but rather...books and magazines.

"Well come on now!" Pamela said as she unlocked the door to the passenger seat. "We don't have all day!"

Louella walked towards the car and got in, closing the door beside her before putting on her seatbelt while Pamela drove the pair out of the driveway and now onto the road.

"I packed your back pack according to your designated classes, I packed your favorite lunch— a tuna fish sandwich with a can of coke and your favorite fun dip!" Pamela giggled softly while driving.

Louella just looked straight ahead with a poker face, not understanding what was going on before she timidly nodded.

She just wanted to go back to her dads.

"Child, when someone does something nice for you, you say 'thank you', let's try that shall we hm? 'Thank you Pam.'" Pamela nudged her shoulder.

Louella slightly turned here head to glance at Pamela, murmuring a questioning 'thank you'.

"There we go, now that's a good girl," Pamela nodded in satisfaction as she continued to drive.

Louella scrunched her face in disgust at being called a 'good girl' but quickly recovered into her poker face and nonetheless said nothing.

After a few minutes of driving silently the pair had arrived to their destination.

"We're here!" Pamela said in a very excited tone before leaning back and taking Louella's black back pack before handing it to her. "Now you go have a good first day okay?"

Louella took the back back hesitantly, observing it carefully before her train if thoughts was broken by a few sniffs. She raised her head to see Pamela wiping her tears while looking at Louella with a adoring yet sad look.

"A-are you okay...?" Louella asked in a slightly hoarse voice from not speaking a while.

Pamela immediately put her arms around Louella's back, pulling her in a immediate hug causing Louella to widen her eyes as her hands were still clutched tp the bag.

"Oh gosh," Pamela started tearfully. "I remember the first time your mother and father brought you home. You were the size of a grape! A grape!" Pamela broke the hug and squinted the palms of both her hands together but creating a gap to show Louella the size she was when she was born. "Since your parents were home ugh I w-was the one who took care of you and your brother all day." Pamela put a gentle hand against Louella's cheek, caressing it. "You were always the independent kind, never needed me for anything but yet you always called out to me for help when y-you needed it. Oh my Louella, you have truly grown into such a beautiful women."

Louella licked her lips, a solid habit of hers before hesitantly nodding and leaning away from Pamela's touch. "Uh...okay, Pamela." She muttered with a quick nod of her head.

Pamela cupped her face and quickly kissed the top of her head. "Now you go have a great day honey, I'll be waiting to hear all about it at home." Pamela smiled at her softly.

"Erm...yeah okay?" Louella nodded hesitantly before sliding her head away and opening the car door and stepping out. She put on the back up and hesitantly waved to Pamela, who in turn, blew Louella a flying kiss and waved back.

Louella looked up to see a big building with teenagers of all ages on it's ground— realization dawned upon her and she finally realized where she was.

High school.

Louella gulped, her 'kidnapper' was rather nice to her and is affectionate while letting her go off alone somewhere. But dear god she didn't know where she was and her phone was dead, she had no contact to either of her dads.

"Gosh when is this gonna end," Louella mumbled under her breath with a heavy stomach and a deep breath before walking to the building and inside.

Oh dear Louella,

This was just the beginning.

Continuฤƒ lectura