Mysterious Mafia Step sibling...

By TigerKitti7

well as the title you all know that it is going to be step siblings FF so yn is innocent,kind,cute,childish.B... More

Introduction of y/n
Introduction of BTS
yn parents and Bts parents
part 1
part 2
part3
part4
part5
announcement
Mafia top1st?
Mafia top4
Gangster!?
Assasin
BILLIONARIE
Part6
Part7
part8
part 9
part10
part11
part12
Part13
Part14
part 16
Part 17
Doctor!?
yn as idol and pop queen?
racer,rober,street dancer,street fighter?
Part 18
Part 19
Part20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part26
Part27
Part28
Part29
Part30
Part31
Part32
Part33
Part34
Part35
Part36
Part 37
Part38
Part 39
Part40
Part 41
Part42
new story!!!
Part43
Part44
Part45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
so,
HBD CHIMY OPPA
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84

Part 15

8K 227 15
By TigerKitti7

yn

hair colour

hairstyle

eye*you can choose*

lipstick*without stone*

jewelery

dress

watch

bangle

ring

heels*you can choose*

venue
ynpov
then me and my mom start going start walking to venue and i go to bts and sit in middle of jimin and tae.and mom walk towards dad.dad is looking handsome but bts is so hot and handsome.some of them colour their hair.

then they start saying i do i do.now its time for kiss. i cant see it so i run to out and there is a pool and i put my phone in side and let my body drown while tears rolling down my cheeks.then i close my eyes.while my mind is flashing some of the happy memories of my dad and me and mom.suddenly the scene of my dad's death come in my mind.i shot my eyes open and i see jungkook swimming towards me!?.then he pull me to up and and put me in side of pool.
jk:what fuck yn!?why did you did this.
yn:i-i didnt did this i fall into this.
jk:you dont know how to swim.
yn:.....
jk:if you dont then why did you even came here?now go and change.
yn:okie
jk pov
we all are waiting for yn and mom after sometime i see them coming.wow she is looking like a princess.i cant take my eyes off from her.then she walk towards us and sit in middle of jimin and taehyung.infront of me.my heart is beating so fast.is this love?!.No it cant be i have a girlfriend.and yn is my sister.No stepsister.maybe i can have fun with her*smirk*
then the time of kiss she run outside.i thought she need time.but after 30mins she is still not here.so i run outside and see no one so i call her phone and it rings and i see her phone in side of pool and i run to pool and i see her drowning in pool my heart feels a little bit pain but i ignore it and i swim towards her when i was about to reach her she shot her eyes open and i pull her to up and put her in side of pool.and ask her about this and she didnt speak at all and tell her to change and she go to changing room and i also go to changing room.after sometime i change and go to bts and sit there.
jin:kook why did you change!?
jk:*i told them everything except the weird feeling*
tae:then where is yn?
yn:looking for me!?
bts in mind:wow she is stunning in this,so beautiful yet hot tho.

.
.
.
.
sorry for making this short😳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 11.3K 30
Y/N a cold, depressed and a savage girl who have a bitter past. She lived with her mother but what will happen if one day her mother will get married...
186K 7.2K 41
bts:y-you are a girl not a boy!? yn:yes im a GIRL _________________________ BTS 7popular and bully boys +One of their sister. Their dad got married...
352K 8.8K 31
❝𝘋𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶.❞ Jungkook, who is the leader of the strongest, fearless an...
138K 4K 36
[COMPLETED] She was living her life normally until one day she found out everything that was going on. The things that went wrong in her life. The ca...