Warhammer 40k: Guardsman (Can...

By Shrigma

A traveller gets sent to the 40k universe. With his knowledge, he travels the galaxy to fight whatever monstr... More

Chapter 1 - Beginning After an End
Chapter 2 - Resistance
Planned Ending

Announcement

102 1 0
By Shrigma

This might be a short story (up to maybe 6 to 7 chapters long). Since my schizoism is coming up to me, I can't really think of any plot without hurting this retarded brain of mine.

I try my best to free write and think of a plausible story for the previous story, but that had been a problem for the past year.

Been trying to write stories for like a year and none of them made sense. It was hell, but now. I think I have a new start.

Here is a cool cat :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 62.4K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
99.8K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...