𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐕�...

By grilledbread

In a world of black and white, good and evil, yin and yang. What happens if you always thought you were the g... More

Prelude(Intro and Info)
Chapter 1- Starting Off with a Bang
Chapter 2- Whos My Dealer?
Chapter 3- Consider the Deal
A/N
Chapter 4- The Good Guys
Chapter 5- Bandana
Chapter 6- Cuddly
Chapter 7- 6:00PM
Chapter 8- Black Star
Chapter 9-Welcome Home
A/N, thank you!!
Chapter 10- Direct Messages
Chapter 11- Scorching Droplets
Chapter 12- The Early Bird
Chapter 13- Napkin, Fork, Knife
Chapter 14- Dinner
Chapter 15- Confrontational
Chapter 16- Lucky Fellas
Chapter 17- Make Daddy Proud
Chapter 19- Dead Weight
Chapter 20- ROOF(s)
Chapter 21- Backup?
not an update ! just shits and giggles
Chapter 22- Soot
Chapter 23- Phone Call
Chapter 24- Trust
a/n !
Chapter 25- Elegant
a/n !
Chapter 26- Towel War
Chapter 27- Fancy

Chapter 18- Tent

330 9 11
By grilledbread

a/n things get a little frisky ;)). i hope you enjoy!!

DREAM POV
As Y/n ushered me out of the room I took a good look at the outfit in front of me. My arms were out and the jumper dangled. It was mostly a dark gray jumper that was a thin jean-like cloth. The costume had a stretchy elastic that would clamp around my waist, giving us more of a shaped look. On the knees and elbows were different colored patches, light gray and sometimes a washed out orange. We were also given boots. Solid platforms that would grant us an inch of height. Chunky black leather boots. We were dressed as what seemed to be garbage pickup, which wouldn't be a bad idea if we weren't going damn near 11pm. I looked at my watch and watched as the number ticked from 1:30 to 1:31. I sighed and walked to the bathroom putting on the dreaded outfit.

When I walked into the bathroom it finally sunk in that I was going against Sam. And inevitably wherever Sam was often came kids that I used to hang out with. But I tried brushing that off. I threw off my previous clothes and put them into a pile, putting on the jumper. As I put through my lower body I looked at the mirror. And damn, did my ass look good. I checked myself out in the mirror a few times before an obnoxiously loud knock interrupted my self-love session. I scrambled to get the top half on when a loud but soothing voice came through

"Hey! I know you were checking yourself out! I just wanted to make sure you were coming out soon! We gotta go in a few!" Y/n yelled through the door. I was throwing on my shoes hopping on one foot to get it through.

"Sounds good! Also- uh- sorry!" I said while struggling to tie my shoes. Her laugh came through, a sound I could listen to all day.

"Sorry for checking yourself out? Yeah you're not sorry, you're just sorry I caught you!" She said in between laughs before continuing her sentence. "Anyways, I'll see you out in a bit! You're not gonna want to miss how damn good I look!" She said while giggling to herself before walking off. As I was shuffling my hair out from the mess it had previously been I felt something against my leg in my pocket. I patted my pockets before feeling something hard in my pocket. When I took it out it was a mask.

How could I forget? We need a new mask for a new agency. I looked at mine thoroughly, it really hadn't changed much. It was now a solid black color with glowing golden eyes in the shape of 'X''s staring back at me. It was too shabby, honestly I liked it. Not more than my last one but it was decent. I hooked on my straps and exited the bathroom. Surprisingly the house was empty, everybody probably went back to work after the announcement. I looked around and immediately spotted Quackity and Jack faced away from me.

"Hey!" I yelled and sped walk over to the group.

"Look who finally decided to come out!" Quackity laughed while nudging me. Jack was laughing with him. I looked at the two before locking eyes on Y/n. I immediately felt blood rush to my face and eyes widen. It was the same exact romper I had, except they adjusted hers. It hugged her curves, the elastic strap significantly less stretchy to accentuate her hips.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer darling." She said with a smile on her face. I averted my eyes over to the other pair of people. Quackity was holding Jack's shoulders, jumping up and down while laughing hysterically at me. Jack had his signature boxy smile directed at me.

"I-I wasnt staring!" I stuttered out, clearly being caught in a blatant lie.

"Who do you think you're fooling?!" Jack yelled while chuckles flowed out of him. I covered my face with my hands before Y/n cleared her throat.

"We decided Quackity would drive on the way there and then I could drive on the way back since I can stay up longer than any of you guys." Just then we heard a pair of footsteps come near our group. We all whipped our heads to see Schlatt with keys in his hands.

"Get on the road, bitches. Time ain't ticking for nothing." He tossed the keys, to which Quackity caught.

"Lets goo!" He ran out of the building and into the hallway we first ever entered this building through. The three of us waved at Schlatt before following behind Quackity.

Sure enough, in the parking lot there sat a big truck. A dark green one. I walked over and popped the trunk open to see a huge box of what I assume are the drugs we will be trading out. I slammed it close, only to find the entries of the car all ajar. Quackity hopped in the front behind the wheel, Jack and Y/n hopped in the back awaiting my choice of seating. I decided to hop in the back with the other two.

"Oh come on, man! Nobody is giving me company? I just want to cry!" Quackity yelled as he was popping the key in the ignition. Right then and there he hit the gas and we were on the road.

It wasn't long before Jack and Y/n passed out. Y/n using me as her pillow, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I was looking around and caught Quackity's eyes lurking through his mirror.

"Too cute." He said before looking back at the road ahead.

*time skip granted by a lazy author*

"Alright bitches we're in the next city over, wake the fuck up!" Quackity yelled. It startled me awake but Jack was already up and on guard. His eyes were scanning the area around us. Y/n was also up, but she was still rubbing her eyes. I looked back at Jack to find he was already staring at us.

"Shit is about to go down. Soon we're going to enter a neighborhood and you're going to see people everywhere but who knows if they're guards or not. You'll really realize when we're near the agency Purpled owns because guards from the energy and him will start to multiply pretty quickly." Jack was giving information, but I was focused on the scenery outside. Through an alley between buildings, the street lamps giving little use to create much light. The bright neon colored spray paints sticking out of the dark and dull atmosphere. The citizens that lied within these two parallel walls begged for freedom, yet were granted with nothing. And with that, they gave themselves their only sense of voice; paint. I simply nodded my head in affirmation as Jack continued to talk, my eyes only leaving to look over at Y/n. They seemed to be intently listening, so if all goes wrong she'll know what to do.

I looked down at my watch fo read an ashy black 9pm number. It was a long drive, but sleeping for most of it really passed the time. I let my eyes drift past Jack and to the window again, before the screeching of brakes were heard and I was flung forward a bit.

"Ay, we're here. I'm parked right next to Sam's agency, an ally down and I already see a few motherfuckers floating about. Lets discuss this plan one last time." He adjusted his mirror so he could make direct eye contact with me, his normal eye holding a nasty glare while the other resembled that of an 8-ball.

"We're going to send Y/n to walk through the alley as if she got lost while off-duty. Based on the schedule Schlatt provided us, Foolish and Sam will be on the roofs looking at high/mid ground. I'll be down here helping Y/n change everybody's minds to let us through. Jack and Dream, I'm setting you stalk the paths of Foolish and Sam. We will only fight them if it is initiated, understood?"

All of us gave a nod to which Quackity gave us a little giggle in return.

"Alright ladies and gents, let's make our way out. Y/n will exit first and I'll simply follow, Dream and Jack? Just find a way to get in the air."

"Let's get this thing started, please for the love of god!" Y/n cried.

Y/N POV

As soon as the car stopped I was out of my seat, already opening the door. The cold wind intrastate the nicely warmed car. The shivers were immediately sent down my spine, causing goosebumps to arise on my arms. I looked around to see the exit of the alley I was supposed to lead on. The other side was going to be our escape route, god forbid we need one.

Dream followed out shortly, then Jack, and last but not least Quackity. I turned to see Jack and Dream nodding, leaving me and Quackity. Dream simply climbing the flat wall to go onto the rooftops. Jack, well. I wasn't sure how he got up but he did. I didn't know his quirk yet, but was so ready to see what it was. I turned my head to Quackity and he nodded. I shifted my costume mask on, which was just a neck gaiter. As soon as I exited our alley I took a right towards our destined location.

As I walked down the lowly lit alley, I put more sway into my hips. That's when I caught eye of the first guard.

A man lousily watching what was ahead of him. His sweatshirt as white as clouds during the day, his gold chains shimmering within the dim light. His platinum gold locks of hair contrasting from the dark night.

I smirked to myself before continuing my stroll, making my way over to him. It was when a twig snapped under my foot that he raised his gun at me.

"Excuse me-" I tried to reason but he cut me off, raising to aim at me.

"Oi who are you?!"

"I'm so sorry!" I sputtered out innocently, "My crew left me by accident when I was picking up trash."

"Picking trash up, at what? 11pm? That's the biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard." He now had the scope at his eye, his finger holding the trigger ready to fire.

"Please don't shoot! I have to do it for- uh- community service!" I threw my hands up in the air. He nudged his shoulder to ask me to continue.
"I-I got in a lot of trouble but it wasn't even my fault. I took the punishment for my sister." I could tell the man wasn't budging so I guess plan B would be the way to go.

"You don't know where you are, do you?"

I giggled at his response, batting my eyelashes towards him.
"No, sir. But you know what prison has really deprived me of?" I heard an audible gulp from him, before he let out a squeaky response

"Wh-what?"

"A man, a man that could pleasure me to no end. God how much I miss it." I walked closer to him and he dropped his gun. A seductive smirk lied on my face.

"You would like that wouldn't you?" He dropped his gun completely, and grabbed my hips, throwing me against the wall.
His hips started to grind on my own. I let out a fake squeak to make it seem like I was in the least bit interested. When he started to mess with his belt that's when I took it as my cue to throw a punch at his face.

"You little bitch.." He said wiping his mouth from the loose saliva.

"I really wish I was here to party with that tent in your pants, but I gotta go places." I smiled as I grew another leg, kicking him in the gut. I saw him land on another wall. I saw him try to recover from that fall but I walked over putting my boot over his chest. Soon crouching down to get level with him.

"But hey, I will make use of you somehow." I smiled at him innocently, before plucking his earbuds out of his ear, putting it in mine. I chuckled a bit before putting my hand under his chin.

"Call me~" I said before head-butting him. He was out cold. I turned to see Quackity around the corner looking petrified. When I turned to the rest of the alley, there were 3 men waiting for me.

Man, did I ever tell you how much I missed this?
—-
big fight next chapter :]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 6.2K 26
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
108K 6K 38
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
360K 10.9K 89
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
491K 17.6K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...