V̴̭̱͘î̶̠͍͛rgin̵̻̑ ̶͈̅C̴̱̊̓l̶...

By Haydenpumpkinchan

(A Sexual Exploration short story) Jungkook should have known not to let Yoonie on his computer. Suga had t... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69

35

2.2K 215 106
By Haydenpumpkinchan

Jeongguk raced back to the hotel, throwing himself at the door.

He couldn't remember where he had his room key- maybe the other Jungkook had it- it didn't matter now.

He kicked and pounded on the door, not caring that it was late or that people were trying to sleep.

"Let me in! Guys!" He shouted, banging on the door until a sleepy Taehyung opened it.

"Yullo? Oh- Jung- wait, are you Jeongguk?"

"Wake up!" Jeongguk flicked on the lights, eliciting groans from the sleepy boys on the beds.

"What's wrong?" Namjoon rubbed his eyes as he sat up.

"They took Jungkook!" Jeongguk explained urgently. "His parents! They sent him away! The same people who took Yoongi! S.K.M.A!"

"What?!" Jimin bolted out of bed.

Seokjin sighed. "If it's not one of you in danger, it's another one of you."

"We have to save him! They think he's crazy!" Jeongguk cried. "They're gunna mess with his brain- they could kill him!"

Namjoon threw his legs over the bed. "Okay, okay, everyone calm down. We can't just barge in there, we need a plan."

"The plan is we get in there and whoop ass." Hoseok said, punching air.

Seokjin smiled fondly at him, putting his cheek in his palm.

"No, this place is run by the FBI." Namjoon warned. "We need to be careful. We have to prove that Yoongi and Jungkook are there against their will. We need to expose them and get the public on our side. We can't just break them out, then we'll all be under the wrath of the FBI."

"Prove to who?" Jeongguk pressed. "A regular cop? The FBI is like a hundred levels above the police! Who are we supposed to go to to get that place shut down?"

"Tae." Namjoon faced the researcher. "Can you dig up absolutely everything there is about S.K.M.A?"

Taehyung nodded, quickly pulling out his phone. "Consider it done."

"Jin, can you help him out?"

Seokjin nodded.

Namjoon faced Jimin and Jeongguk. "I need you both to get the word out there about S.K.M.A. There's already some people who know what it really is and what they're doing there- talk to them and start building up awareness. Even a little is better than nothing. We need all the help we can get."

Jimin nodded, eyes with anxiousness. "What are they going to do to my Kookie? What have they already done to Yoongi? And Subie, and Yoonie and Yoonji?"

And Agust...

"Don't worry, we'll get them all out safe." Namjoon promised, kissing the pinkette's forehead.

He straightened up and grabbed Hoseok's hand, leading him out to the balcony.

"What do you want me to do, Namjoon?" Hoseok asked, serious.

"You need to turn me in too." Namjoon said.

Hoseok stared. "I- what?"

"Remember our conversation before?" Namjoon pressed.

Hoseok's eyes widened. "Wait, you're not seriously asking me to do that, are you?"

"What did Taehyung find?" Hoseok jumped up. "A way to save Jimin?"

Namjoon sighed, putting the phone down for now. "No, he found it odd that Yoongi hadn't contacted us for a month and no one had seen or heard from him, since he wasn't in a high security prison or anything."

Hoseok thought. "Yeah...that's kinda weird. Even in jail you can make phone calls."

"He contacted every jail in the vicinity and asked for Yoongi's whereabouts, but they all said Yoongi wasn't there. The last one said Yoongi only had to pay a fine for his crimes, and he did. But then he never went home. Taehyung's investigating it, because Yoongi wouldn't have run away from us." Namjoon sighed.

Hoseok nodded. "Never, ever. He loves you way too much."

Namjoon blushed, tears gathering in his eyes.

Hoseok grabbed him in a tight hug. "Please don't cry, Nambeautifulheart, Tae will find Yoongi. I bet there's a simple explanation for everything."

"I just hope he's okay." Namjoon whispered. "Him and Jungkook."

Hoseok bit his lip, thinking hard. "You know...I still don't understand how they could just take Yoongi like that. I mean, they kidnapped him right in broad daylight! They had to expect people to call asking about Yoongi- how did they get around that?"

Namjoon scrubbed his eyes and thought too. "Well...they would have to hide the truth under a good cover up. Let's see, S.K.M.A. can pass as a hospital, so they could have-" He froze, eyes wide with realization. "Oh no..."

"What did your genius mind just figure out?" Hoseok pressed.

"Yoongi....doesn't have any family..." Namjoon started pacing. "His mother left, we all know his father is in jail, and he never had any siblings."

"He has us." Hoseok vowed.

"Of course, no one but us. But then Jungkook ran away, Seokjin was sent away, Taehyung followed me far away, and we all know Cho would take away Jimin's phone the first chance he got. So that only left you."

Hoseok blinked again, not understanding the 148IQ thought process. "Yeah...?"

"You were his only immediate family for that time." Namjoon explained. "Did you get any phone calls around a month ago? From a number you didn't recognize? They would have been asking about medical preferences and would have been vague about it."

Hoseok's blood ran cold. "Oh my God...how did you..."

Namjoon grabbed the boys shoulders tightly. "You got a call? What did they say?"

Hoseok was frozen in horror. "They...they said they were from Seoul Medical...they..." He swallowed hard. "They...said they were doing a routine call...to update our information in their records."

"What did they say about Yoongi?" Namjoon gripped him tighter.

"Oh my God...I...I'm the reason he's in there!" Hoseok wailed. "I- I didn't know this was what they meant! They were like, 'you're on Mr. Min Yoongi's emergency contact list, and the other five boys listed haven't answered. We just want to go through a questionnaire with you.' And...one of the questions was like 'if Yoongi is being perceived as sick, do you give us the consent to help him get better?'. I thought of course I want doctors to help him if he's sick...so I said yes."

Hoseok's horrified eyes flicked to Namjoon's. "I didn't know they would do that to him though! I swear- I thought I was helping him! They didn't tell me they would 'help' him against his will! I never would have said yes if I had known! I'm so sorry!"

Hoseok stared at Namjoon, equally as horrified now as he was back then.

"Namjoon- y-you can't be serious about this."

"I need to get in there." Namjoon said. "I have to help them out. You guys will be working from the outside, but we need someone on the inside too. Jungkook told me about the other reality, where I made up RM. If I can trick a clinical psychologist into thinking I have D.I.D. and have her write me a prescription, I can at least get past the doors of the asylum, especially if you call them and say I've been acting sick."

Hoseok cried out, shaking his head. "No! I won't! They'll jab needles in your brain, searching for a disorder that doesn't exist! Numbaby- your precious brain! Who know what kind of damage that will cause?"

"Hoseok!" Namjoon shouted, shaking him a little. "You have to! I can't just walk in there and claim to be crazy! They'll believe you if you call them, you have to give them permission to take me too. Please Hobi, I have to do this. Jungkook, the alters...Yoongi..."

Hoseok sobbed, wrapping his arms around Namjoon tightly. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

Namjoon held him, burying his head in the boys shoulder.

"Please Hoseok...it's the only way I can save my husband."

Hoseok nodded, smearing his tears on Namjoon's shirt. He pulled back, sniffling. "Okay...okay...I'll call them. I'll say I found out you ran away from college and then showed up at my doorstep, acting all crazy, almost like you were a different person."

Namjoon smiled. "Perfect. Thank you. I know this is hard for you."

Hoseok took in a deep, shuddering breath and punched Namjoon's shoulder lightly. "Yeah, count this as your early birthday present, Nyummie."

Namjoon chuckled.

"If I can get everyone I love back in the same room, alive and well, I'll never ask for anything ever again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 857 20
A co jeśli Cam odrazu po urodzeniu Hailie zabrał ją do Braci a z mamą widziała by się co jakiś czas Tutaj będą sytuacje które mogły by się w tedy zd...
68.8K 1.7K 11
❛ ₊ ˚ 𖤐 . ∘ ┊ 𝗚𝗢𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗣 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 ╱ 𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗕𝗔𝗟𝗗 . ━━ "you lie to me, you manipulate me, you cheat on me and now...
970K 40.8K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
893K 35.3K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...