The Novelist [ONGOING]

theLonelyGuardian

The boy ran after her but she was already on the stairs, "I can teach you the Mozart. And I really like it wh... Еще

Prologue: Back in 2013
A/N : *Do Not Skip*
CH1: The Beginning
CH3: Stay Alive, Wen Wei Yi
CH4: Misfortune? Bad Times?
Ch5: "It's Okay To Cry"
Ch6: "You're Not Alone, I'm With You..."
Ch7: Cold Midnight Showers and Late Night Phone Call
Ch8: 'Was it really her?'

CH2: Meeting Ms. Black Star

5 4 9
theLonelyGuardian

<--------------------------------->

‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍Author POV :

Yulje Medical Center had always been known for it's busy days. The technology was the latest and the patient care was luxurious with all its staff being top notch.
In conclusion, it was the place were most of the high profiled people chose to go to.

Dr. Kang Soo Jin walked into the hospital lobby just after his routinely rounds. He had already planned to go down to the cafeteria and get a cup of coffee before going to his office for a quick break. But all his plans seemed to be destroyed when he heard the ambulance sirens from afar. For minute, he thought of slowly escaping from the lobby. But he was indeed too late.

Nurse. Yoo Jae-In ran towards Dr. Kang and then informed the news.

"Dr. Kang, there's an emergency VIP case coming in. Dr. Park is already in surgery and the other doctors are unavailable."

All for a short break!

Soo-Jin mentally facepalm-ed himself and then asked the fidgeting nurse, "What's the status?"

"They'll be here in five minutes, patient is female and shot in the shoulder."

He nodded subtly and then said, "Get ready. If the bleeding is serious we'll have to operate as soon as possible."

The nurse nodded and helped the doctor wear the medical gown before running to towards the ambulance bay where the ambulance had already arrived.

<--------------------------------->

Two Hours Ago,

Wen Wei Yi POV :

I climbed up the stairs to my apartment with great difficulty.

I was exhausted!

It was past lunch time now. I had gone to the hospital to visit my grandpa for lunch. Then I ended up at my Kim Dal-Mi's house for the revision of some manuscript of some newbie. Kim Dal-Mi was a close friend of mine and she was also my editor since I debuted as a writer. Back then she was as single as a giant white panda but now she has her own family but I remained just like I was before. The zero relationship status just won't disappear.

I finally reached the last step when my eyes automatically caught the sight of two men looking at my door and one of them was pressing the doorbell.

"Is that woman even here, hyung?"

"Depends on which 'woman' you're speaking of." I answered.

They turned around to my direction and scanned me head to toe with a questioning look.

Yeh, maybe it was because I was looking extremely suspicious and weird.

I was wearing a white turtleneck beneath a pigeon gray coat matched with blue fit jeans and black boots. And topping my entire look were my blue hair tied into a bun, Black mask and then lastly my black sunglasses.

So basically I looked like an utter creep than a neat-profiled writer?

I walked closer to the two men standing by my door. One was bitesized, like me, with an active aura while the other one was tall with a not-so-interested aura. The short guy wore black jeans with a black jacket. While the other tall one wore a white shirt underneath a beige long coat with an empty expression on his face.

I smiled at them underneath my black facemask and asked, "Can i help you?"

The expressionless guy, "We're looking for Wen Wei Yi."

"Oh" I said nodding my head as I lowered my mask for them to see my face properly. The bitesized guy was clearly amazed, "You're Wen Wei Yi, 'Black Star'?"

I nodded my head again and then the expressionless guy nodded his head before ceremoniously introducing themselves. "I'm Detective. Jung Se-Yun and this is my partner, Detective. Park Seo-Jun. We're from Yongsan Police Station and we would like to ask you a few questions."

I nodded at his words while seeing his identity card.

"What would you like to ask me?"

I removed my mask and sunglasses because of the constant skin irritation. The bitesized guy, Park Seo-Jun grinned and then the expressionless guy, Jung Se-Yun asked, "May we know where you were last night?"

"Baeksang Arts Awards" Listening to my prompt answer he continued with an emotionless tone.

"What time did you leave the event?"

"Around 11pm. I remember reaching home at around 1am or so."

"1 am? What were you doing until then?"

"Celebrating my victory while toasting red wine to the night sky?" Listening to my creative answer, I could bet that I saw a weird poker-face on Jung Se-Yun's face.

Before I could do anything more mischievous, he dug into his and retrieved an evidence bag. He showed it to me and nothing about it looked more or less unfamiliar. Shooting a puzzled look, I received an answer from Seo-Jun.

"That was the evidence left behind at a crime scene. The victim was Park Yoo-Taek, former President of Diorsee Clothes Brand. Did you know him?"

I looked at the card in the evidence bag and then the photograph on Seo-Jun's hand. The man...I remembered seeing him on the news while the card was just.....too.......... unfamiliar.

"I don't know him nor the card. I only remember seeing the man on the news."

The sun was being covered by the clouds, making the environment gloomy. For some reason, I felt a chill. As if something bad was going to happen. The feeling was similar to the one I felt on the day my little brother died. Trying to push away those resentful thoughts, I looked at the detectives and then proposed, "Detectives, how about we continue this inside?"

The detectives looked a little puzzled at my sudden request. It was then that I noticed something on the wooden deck. I had just got the place cleaned last week! Instinctively I walked towards it and picked it up, not minding the detectives for even a second. I picked up the thing, it was simply a rock wrapped inside a piece of paper. Throwing aside the stone, I looked at the piece of paper which had 'DIE' written on it in red.

An antifan?

But wasn't the location of my house a big fat secret?

Crushing the paper in my fist with slight annoyance. I guess I just found extra homework tonight! Turning around, I flashed a smile at the detectives, only to see them shocked.

"WEN WEI YI! MOVE AWAY FROM THERE!"

It was too late...

I had already turned around only to see a fast bullet heading my direction. Before I could dodge it, it hit me. Right on my shoulder. The pain wasn't too much, just a deep burning feeling as I fell backwards on the wooden furnished deck with blood soaking my clothes. Everything started looking blurry and I saw a face, only the raven black hair making a little sense.

Was this gonna be my end?

•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆

Word Count : 1150

•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

24.8K 866 69
"It had been fate which led us to meet again." "𝘈𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯?" Love and hate have always had a sort of line that most would never cross. You'd always s...
26.3K 1K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
34K 2.3K 28
[ COMPLETED ✔️] Yibo & Tae are childhood best friend's so their families arrange their marriage. But just after engagement tae & yibo decides to go...