Not interested..... yet

By miaxdevil

Katsumi is a girl with blond spiky hair and red scarlet eyes she has the biggest curves, she is the biggest p... More

New girl
Art Project
Deku's Room and Feelings
NOTE
Working on the Project
Party,Shinkami,Momojirou,New Member
Momojirou,Todoiida? Serect Friendship?
Finishing art project,Fight, And End of TokoTsu and Bakudeku Cuddles and Kiss?
Questions and Skipping School and Ruined Date?
THANK YOU FOR 1k READS
Izumi and Her Past
Mommy Daughter time andDropping out of U.A??
Hangout,Sleepover and Decision
Apology, Katsumis feelings and Timeskip

Hangout and New Member

929 13 6
By miaxdevil

It was 3:25am when the 4 stopped riding their skateboards to walk inside a McDonald's that was really empty because who would be at McDonald's at 3:25am they all ordered their food and sat down at a booth and started talking about random things until Tokoyami  speaks up.

Do you guys have plans this weekend? Tokoyami asked. Shinso speaks up and says well we have to do our projects so probably do some of that and then hang out with you guys ig. Todoroki speaks up and says, well i might go home to see my family and what Shinso said work on the project and hang out with you guys.

Izumi speaks up and says, well like you guys said work on the project even tho i want to do it by myself also gonna visit my mother, might go to a skateboarding competition and hang out with you losers, she smirks.

The three yell but not to loud, HEY WE ARE NOT LOSERS YOU EMO SHRIMP. Izumi laughs and say yea yea, anyways we should go it's 3:47am. They all agree and throw out their rappers and trash, pick up their skateboards, opens the door, leaves McDonald's and starts going to the skateboard park.

When they arrive to the skating park the time was 4:01am it's usually empty at this time but the four saw another person their and were confused so they went up to the person and were shocked to see....

JIROU

The four were shocked and when Jirou turned around she was shocked that they were here and had skateboards.

Jirou speaks up and says, what are you guys doing here? Izumi speaks up and says , Well we always do this and we go skateboarding basically everyday. Jirou stands their shocked and just looks at them.

Izumi speaks up again and says well do you wanna start skateboarding and hanging out with us because at school you barely talk to people except for your squad and momo.

The three boys look shocked because izumi never is this nice for someone unless it's them.Shinso then speaks up and says well i guess you can skateboard with us you look chill. Todoroki and Tokoyami agrees and then Jirou nods her head sure with a slight smile.

The Five then got on their skateboards and start skating around the whole park with a whole bunch of tricks and laughter and jokes. The five got done skating at 6:38am and we're all energized because they had so much fun with eachother not even a little bit of tired.

Izumi asks something to Jirou that surprised Jirou and the three boys.

Izumi says, Well your cool and all but i think you should join my group with todoroki, tokoyami and shinso, so what do you say are you in?

Tokoyami pulls Izumi to the side where the boys are and says, Are you crazy we barely even know her, we just started talking to her 2 hours ago,Todoroki speaks up and says, yea you know she can just be fake then spread rumors about us. Shinso then speaks up and says, i agree with Tokoyami and Todoroki, she doesn't even know that we sometimes smoke and drink.

Izumi then speaks up and says, well it's up to her, once she is in our group and she gets our trust to 100% then we will tell her what we do unless she finds out herself.

Tokoyami then sighs and says, fine she can be in our group, make sure to keep a eye on her too because she is in the bakusquad and you know Katsumi is their and she might want Jirou to tell some information about you.

Shinso then says, yea we don't want to get suspended or expelled because we do this every night.

Todoroki then speaks up and says, well we can have her but don't tell her anything about us or your home life's because that's just nun of her business, we can tell her the basic stuff like our names, favorite color, favorite food and drink, favorite show or movie or anime, and our hobbies and then we can see if she deserves to be in our group.

Izumi then nods and the four walk back to Jirou and Izumi says...

So what if you answer because we don't want you to leave your squad because of us so what's your answer yes or no Jirou.

Jirou then says, I don't think I'm apart of their group anymore because they barely talk to me and they said that my hobbies are weird such as sneaking outside , skateboarding , partying at 3:00 am with randoms and stuff so i will accept to be out in your group.

Izumi then nods and says well then welcome to the emo losers club.

Jirou then smiles and says thank you but I think we should head to the dorms it's about to be time for school and we aren't even ready or we haven't cleaned ourselves sense last night so I think we should start skateboarding their.

Todoroki then nods and gets in his skateboard and says last one their has to school has to punch Mr.Aizawa and after he said that he started skateboarding to the school.

Shinso tells hey that's not fair, he gets on his skateboard and starts catching up with todoroki.

Jirou chuckles and gets in her skateboard and starts catching up saying wait for me.

Izumi and Tokoyami laugh and get in their skateboards and start catching up to the crew.

When the five got back it was already 9:12am because they kept goofing around and going to peoples houses to the ding dong ditch.

All of them got to school at the same time so they didn't have to punch Mr.Aizawa in the head so when the checked the time they really don't care because sometimes they are late.

Jirou speaks up and says well let's get ready for school ig, see you guys in front of the dorms and when she in finishes saying that she walks to her dorm room which is in the 3rd floor and goes to take a shower, dry herself off, do her hair and put in her outfit and gets her bookbag and starts heading out.

Izumi and The boys go to their dorms and do the same thing that Jirou did and they start walking out and they went to meet Jirou at the Gate and Started walking to U.A.
(Their outfits)

When they arrives at U.A it was 9:36am and their home room class was about to end but they still were going to attend so they walked into the school and went into Mr.Aizawa's class.

Izumi goes to her desk while Jirou,Todoroki,Tokoyami and Shinso pull chairs to her desk and start taking about anime and manga also introducing their selfs because they still don't really know eachother that much.

The bakusquad that just includes Katsumi, Kirishima, Kaminari,Mina and Sero look at Jirou in a confused face because she never really hangs out with people except for them and momo her girlfriend.

Mina speaks up and says, When did they start hanging out because she wasn't talking to them yesterday so how did they become friends.

Kaminari speaks up and says, She will come to us later and probably talk to us later, they might not even be friends she probably just talking to them or she is asking them for something.

Sero speaks up and says, well they might have met up last night because i did here someone leave like at 2:57am last night but Jirou doesn't sneak out at that time of night because usually she is with Momo sleeping or in her room sleeping so idk it might have just been Mr.Aizawa making sure everybody was asleep before he went to his home with his husband Present Mic.

Kirishima then speaks up and says, Well they are late by a hour and this class is about to end so they probably overslept or forgot something and asked Jirou for help maybe.

Katsumi then says , Idk but I don't give a fuck either so she can do whatever she wants but their is a bakusquad meeting tonight because Raccoon eyes wants to have a sleepover so I guess we could go to her ugly ass dorm room.

Mina says, HEY MY ROOM IS NOT UGLY IT IS BEAUTIFUL BAKUBABE.

Kirishima,Kaminari and Sero laugh at her and they say at the same time, All it is is Pink,Purple and Balck it's nothing new.

Katsumi then smirks and looks at Izumi and slightly blushes because the skirt and tights that Izumi is wearing are showing her thick curves and she says in her mind.

Fine ass emo bitch making me blush and shit, but you are going to be mine you sexy ass.

Katsumi then stops looking at Izumi and looks at the time and it says 9:45am and the bells rings and everybody starts leaving to go to ELA with Present Mic.

Bakusquad waits for Jirou at the door but she walked right past them while talking to Izumi while Todoroki is on the side of Izumi, Shinso on the side of Jirou and Tokoyami next to Todoroki.

Mina says, Did she just walk past us without even saying hello, She always comes up to the doorway and walks with us to ELA or the store.

Katsumi then looks at Izumi and smirks because when Izumi jumped off Tokoyami's back to talk to Jirou again she could see more of Izumi's Curves.

Katsumi then speaks up and says well she is just a extra and walks off while the bakusquad is right behind her talking to eachother.

Jirou starts to talk about her girlfriend momo to Izumi.

Jirou speaks up and says, Momo is the most gorgeous, smart, kind, funniest, person I know so far and she just makes me feel all happy even if I'm a tsundere.

Izumi laughs and says it's okay Jirou I'm a tsundere to but i don't like anyone yet that is a girl so i don't really care about relationships until I find the right person.

Todoroki says well i like Iida but I haven't told him yet so i might do that this weekend as well since we hangout a lot and when i don't hang out with you guys so i might ask him out today or tomorrow.

Izumi then screams but not loud and says, You finally found somebody, good job loser.

Todoroki then says, hey im not a loser your the loser here but your my best friend and the rest of you are too.

Tokoyami then says well i am dating tsu but I think she is starting to like uraraka more because she barely hangs out with me anymore and she blushes at Uraraka so im breaking up with her today.

Shinso the says, well i like Kaminari so i might ask him if he wants to go to the arcade this weekend or next week because of the project this week.

Izumi then laughs and says , wow all of my friends either have crushes or are dating someone while I'm the depressed emo loser here.

The five laugh and they walk to their next period class that is with Present Mic but first they stop at the ramen spot to get some ramen and then go to the store to get some snacks and then works about to school and went into Present Mics class.

Hey guys sorry if you see any spelling errors, but anyways i am figuring out ships right so let me write down the ships at the end but anyways i hope you guys like this chapter and i might start making another story but idk yet and part 5 might be out tomorrow or the day after also should I add quirks and villains to this au i might because i don't want it to be boring so stay tuned and thanks for reading and see you guys in the next chapter byeee <3
(2108 words in total)
Ships:
Fem Bakugou x Fem Deku- not dating yet
Todoroki x Iida- about to date
Momo x Jirou-dating
Shinsou x Kaminari- about to date
Kirshima x Sero -dating
Tsu x Uraraka - not dating yet
Tokoyami x Shoji -not dating yet
Mina x Hakakure - dating
Present Mic x Mr Aizawa -married
Dabi x Shigaraki -Engaged
Toga x Twice- Dating
( Twice will be aged to 18 while Toga is 17)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 8.2K 42
Eijirou Kirishima struggles with an abusive dad and horrible depression and would get bullied just about everyday at his old school, but it all slowl...
6.6K 287 7
After graduating Katsuki and Izuku move in together. Sharing a space invited more casual touches from both of them, but with nightmares and trauma pi...
2.7K 45 32
Katsumi is Bakugou Katsuki's younger twin sibling. In their second year of high school Katsumi enrolled into U.A. with their big brother, and someone...
2.2K 69 6
Love is like a flower. It blooms and withers away like a flower. Sometimes even in full bloom the flower starts to wither and dies, but every now and...