Midnight Arson (Platonic! Ran...

By Zymfoe

Ranboo is triggered into an enderwalk trance, leading to the death of his husband and the burning of his hous... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1: The Creature
Chapter 2: The Crime
Chapter 2: The Crime (Part 1)
Chapter 2: The Crime (Part 2)
Chapter 3: The Book
Chapter 3: The Book (Part 2)
Chapter 4: The Prison
Chapter 4: The Prison (Part 2)
Chapter 4: The Prison (Part 3)
Chapter 5: The Dreamons
Chapter 5: The Dreamons (Part 2)
Chapter 6: Wilbur
Chapter 7: The City of Gambling
Chapter 7: The City of Gambling (Part 2)
Chapter 7: The City of Gambling (Part 3)
Chapter 7: The City of Gambling (Part 4)
Chapter 8: The Set-Up
Chapter 8: The Set-Up (Part 2)
Chapter 8: The Set-Up (Part 3)
Chapter 9: The Caves
Chapter 9: The Caves (Part 2)
Chapter 10: Limbo
Chapter 11: The Train Tracks
Ch 11: The Train Tracks (Part 2)
Ch 11: The Train Tracks (Part 3)
Chapter 12: The Meeting
Chapter 12: The Meeting (Part 2)
Chapter 12: The Meeting (Part 3)
Chapter 13: The Egg
Chapter 13: The Egg (Part 2)
Chapter 13: The Egg (Part 3)
Chapter 14: The Monarch
Chapter 14: The Monarch (Part 2)
Chapter 14: The Monarch (Part 3)
Chapter 15: The Journey Home
Chapter 15: The Journey Home (Part 2)
Chapter 16: A Father's Wish
Chapter 16: A Father's Wish (Part 2)
Chapter 16: A Father's Wish (Part 3)
Chapter 17: The Warden
Chapter 17: The Warden (Part 2)
Chapter 17: The Warden (Part 3)
Chapter 18: The Bomb Plot
Chapter 18: The Bomb Plot (Part 2)
Chapter 19: The Family
Chapter 19: The Family (Part 2)
Chapter 20: The Blood God
Chapter 21: The Betrayal
Chapter 22: The Nukes
Chapter 22: The Nukes (Part 2)
Chapter 23: The Climax
Chapter 24: The Battle
Chapter 24: The Battle (Part 2)
Chapter 25: The Strange Man
Chapter 26: A New Hope
Chapter 26: A New Hope (Part 2)
Chapter 27: The Hunt
Chapter 27: The Hunt (Part 2)
Chapter 28: Reconcile
Chapter 28: Reconcile (Part 2)
Chapter 29: The Exorcism
Chapter 29: The Exorcism (Part 2)
Chapter 29: The Exorcism (Part 3)
Chapter 30: Fundy
Chapter 30: Fundy (Part 2)
Chapter 31: The Truth
Chapter 31: The Truth (Part 2)
Chapter 32: The Reckoning
Chapter 32: The Reckoning (Part 2)
Chapter 33: The Guest of Honor
Chapter 33: The Guest of Honor (Part 2)
Chapter 34: Trust Me
Chapter 34: Trust Me (Part 2)
Chapter 35: The Finale
Chapter 35: The Finale (Part 2)
Chapter 36: The Aftermath
Chapter 36: The Aftermath (Part 2)

Chapter 19: The Family (Part 3)

21 5 18
By Zymfoe

Reunited once again, the platonic pair jumped at the chance to hug each other. With faces and demeanors falling relief, arms open wide- "That's enough of you two."

Just as Ranboo's fingertips brushed against Tubbo's, the sentient was yanked back by the collar of his shirt. The halfling struggled with all his might, but he was no match for the man who restrained him.

Tubbo let out a wretched howl of agony. "NO, RANBOO!!"

"Aww, isn't that nice?" Wilbur cooed. "I think he'll miss you. Say goodbye to your family, Ranboo."

"NO, RANBOO!! DON'T GO!!"

"Tubbo!" the hybrid choked. "Tubbo, I'll come back for you- I swear! Don't worry, Michael! Be strong!"

The British host hummed. "I believe we're all out of time."

"RANBOO-!!"

Tubbo's cries faded, an endlessly tragic loop as Wilbur and Ranboo were erased from existence. The goat hybrid and his piglin son were alone in limbo once again...

A second later, the two visitors were outside Philza's cottage. Wilbur threw Ranboo to the ground, but the creature was quicker. The sentient stumbled forward a few steps, and turned to punish the wicked outcast. "Where the hell was that?!"

The Brit shrugged, digging a cigarette out from his pocket and placing it between his lips. "Well, exactly. Hell. Although, technically it's limbo to be more precise."

Ranboo burned with an incurable rage. How dare this monster mess with his family?! He was going to pay, and pay dearly. The creature shoved the man's shoulders, causing the Brit 's cig to fall in the snow. "Release them!!" the enderman hybrid demanded. "Now!!"

Wilbur narrowed his eyes in displeasure. "Not until you finish your tasks."

"My tasks?!" Ranboo spluttered. "I don't even know what my tasks are, but even if I did, I wouldn't do them. Not for you."

"You can and you will."

"No. I've had it up to here with your mind games!" the hybrid shouted. "I know about the cave, and the tunnels, and Eret, and the bombs around The Egg, and the ones under the town, and Dream, and Techno, and Sam, and all your little plans. I'm done."

SMACK! Ranboo's head snapped to the right with the blunt force of Wilbur's palm. "You will obey me, cretin, and carry out my peace!"

"What peace?!" the hybrid yelled. "You think you can seriously stop these wars?! You and Dream and Quackity and Bad are all monsters! MONSTERS!! It'll never work!!"

"It will once your husband signs over his arms." The shock of Wilbur's statement hurt more than the sucker punch he'd delivered to the enderman's gut. "I'm surprised you didn't piece it together, Ranboo," the Brit mocked. "Tubbo's been with us since the very beginning." Another blow across the face sent the hybrid to the ground.

Ranboo hissed in pain. "Tubbo would never join you," he grunted, "not willingly. I bet you forced him to do it- threatened to hurt me, to hurt Michael-" A swift kick to the ribs shut the halfling right up.

The Brit crouched low to the ground, a devilish twinkle dancing in his eyes. "No, Ranboo. Tubbo came to me. All the scheming and the planning- that was your soulmate's doing. Tubbo's been the real villain all along."

An overwhelming sense of panic washed over Ranboo so quick, he wasn't prepared for it. A heartbeat later, his vision faded to purple, and everything went black.

How we feeling, everyone?? Good? Traumatized? Well, don't you worry- there's plenty more where that came from. B)

Vote to start the climax!! Should be starting in the next few chapters!! :DDD

As always, thank you so much for the ongoing support!! Your kindness has fueled my motivation to write this story. I'm eternally grateful. <333

[Image Credits] "angry eye" (Cropped Slightly) by hans van den berg (https://www.flickr.com/photos/myimage/1247663055/)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 135 22
(A/N: This is a story with reader input in the form of the character (Y/N), who will be given the pronouns they/them so nobody feels left out, the dr...
2.6K 31 16
โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ MULTIPLE ONESHOTS INCLUDING HEADCANONS FOR THE DREAM SMP. I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!โž หš เผ˜โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝกหš ๊•ฅ โ†ณหณโธ™;; โ I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING IN TH...
74 1 16
XD is chaos, unhinged and unbridled. When Philza is taken by the aforementioned god, his family will do anything to save him. But that might be more...
13.9K 718 11
It's been years since the last time Ranboo enderwalked, but recently he's been finding himself waking up in strange places. How will this affect his...