1925 (Harry Styles AU)

By ombredreams-

They fell in love in 1925. More

him
her
him
him
her
him
her
him
her
him
her
1925 (Timeline)
Author's Note

her

8.1K 294 7
By ombredreams-

She couldn't understand why a popular boy like him would find her interesting. She was so plain, why would anyone find her interesting? At least that was what she thought. 

Nevertheless, something about his hypnotic green eyes made her blush and a rush of butterflies erupted in her stomach. 

Everyday, after school, she would think of him and wondered if he, too thought of her as much as she did. One thing that she dreaded was to have a conversation with him. 

She was not good in social situation and feared that if they ever conversed, she would ruin something between them, and he'd stop looking at her with his beautiful smile, something that made her hopeful about love. 

So she liked everything the way it was--the silent exchange of shyful glances. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493K 15.8K 46
Kaya and Niall hate each other. He's her annoying next door neighbor who's made her life miserable ever since she was born. Kaya thinks Niall does it...
4.5K 155 27
Anna didn't know what to expect in London, she never left her country before. She just wanted to start a new chapter in her life, finding a job, dis...
711K 11.2K 77
Olivia (Oli) moves to London to live with her friend Lou. Lou is the head make up artist of the famous british band One Direction. Olivia never heard...
252K 7.8K 28
Behir❤🦋COUSIN MARRIAGE🦋 《𝗛𝗲𝗿》 《𝗽》《𝗼》《𝘃》 ❝Jyoti please stop doing this...I will totally lose my control ... if you breath... like this for on...