Secretly, Secretly | LK Adap...

By cherrycords

When Lisa was thirteen, she liked a man. He appeared cold, lazy, and spoke carelessly. He would often come ov... More

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 16

212 13 3
By cherrycords

"......."

Lisa looks at him for a while sullenly. Then she finally speaks up, "No wonder that your shop has no business."

He hummed as he raised his eyebrows.

Lisa pushes the money toward to him indicating that she won't pay a single dollar more. She turns serious and says, "This is a scam."

Jungkook finds her hilarious. "I'm just asking you for another dollar and you're saying that I'm scamming you?"

Lisa straightens her face. "I didn't peek at you."

"Okay." Jungkook takes all the money. "It's all Ge Ge's nonsense."

Lisa looks at him for a while and says nothing. She wants to return to her seat.

Jungkook calls her once again. "Wait for a while."

Lisa looks at him. "What is it?"

"Come here."

She is confused, she doesn't want to go over. He just stands quietly and looks at her.

A few seconds later Lisa comes over and asks again, "What is it?"

"How could Ge Ge accept your money?" Jungkook looks at her and holds her hand. He places all the money back on her hand. "Use these to buy candy to eat."

Lisa is startled.

He starts to prepare the dessert.

Lisa puts all the money back to her pocket.

Why does he always act this way? He always wants her to buy candy.

—-

When she returns to her table, Sana shifts closer to her and whispers, "Lisa, your Ge Ge's friend is treating both of us?"

Lisa nods, "Yes."

"Hehe... it's great." Sana is very happy. "I spent a lot of money to buy that present."

She starts to talk about other things, "Oh right, before Mingyu was asking me where are we through the QQ app, so I told him our location."

"Oh."

"He should be here now, he said he will look for us first. Jaewon is here too."

"Then why don't they get a room first?"

"Now, it's just 12:00 a.m. That KTV just opens in the afternoon 01:00 p.m. They already reserved it through the phone. So they will come here first then we will go to have lunch."

"Who will come too?"

"It seems several other people from their class." Sana says. "But most of them will come directly to the KTV."

Just in time, Jungkook places two bowls of dessert for them on the table. He heard their chat as he raises his eyebrow and asks, "You guys are going to sing in the KTV?"

Sana immediately shuts up.

Lisa just nods.

Jungkook says nothing, just reminding her, "You should follow the rules. Go home before the sky turns dark. Don't go home too late."

He sounds like Jimin but actually Jimin never cares about her.

"Oh."

When he is gone, Sana moves closer to her again. "Why does your Ge Ge's friend talk like my Pa? He said the same thing before I went out today."

Lisa agreed with her. "My Pa also said the same thing."

"......"

When they were halfway through the dessert, Mingyu and Jaewon arrive.

Lisa rarely meets both of them. She notices that both of them are getting taller. They were wearing casual clothes like little men.

Sana puts her spoon down and smiles, "The birthday boy is here."

Mingyu just rubs his nose.

Jaewon is sweating a lot, he goes and sits down beside Sana, "Hurry up, I'm so hungry. If not let's go to KFC next door."

"I have no money to eat at KFC."

The shop is narrow so the when more two people are here, the shop turns much livelier.

Sana eats quickly and she is done. The other three are waiting for Lisa. She hears how Mingyu and Jaewon are bickering so she speeds up.

When Lisa is done, Sana passes her a tissue. "Let's go."

Lisa nods.

The other two boys stand up and go out. Sana holds Lisa's arm and  walks together with her.

When they pass by the cashier, Lisa seems to remember something. She stops and takes her arm out from Sana's hold. "You just go out and wait for me."

Sana looks at Jungkook and understands. "Okay, hurry up."

Then she leaves.

Jungkook is sitting on his chair and playing with his phone. He is clearly sitting the way he wants irrespective of where he is. Looking at her approaching, he puts down his phone and says curiously, "Kid, do you want to talk anything to Ge Ge?"

Lisa hesitates for a second and asks directly, "Ge Ge, are you in shortage of money to spend?"

He didn't expect her to ask that kind of question still he smiles, "Em, why?"

"Last time the time we went to eat at the Barbecue restaurant, Taehyung Ge said that you worked as a tutor." Lisa continues, "Then today, I see you work here."

Jungkook looks at her and says nothing.

Lisa couldn't make out his mood.

She feels nervous, she swallows her saliva. "Are you not going home?"

"Em, a bit."

He answers her previous question.

Lisa is a bit late to respond, she just "ah."

"Go and play with your friends." Jungkook says, "They're waiting for you."

Then he turns to tidy up the plates and washes it.

After a while, Jungkook thinks that she is gone. He suddenly hears. "Ge Ge, goodbye." Then she just runs out of the shop.

Jungkook wipes the table clean and looks on the cashier desk.

He notices a pile of money on the cash desk. Except the money that he returned from her, there is much more money there.

There is a hundred dollar, ten dollars, five dollars, six to seven coins.

Jungkook is startled for a while. After a while, he extends his hand and jabs on the money.

He laughs.

How could this happen?

Why does he feel like he is deceiving a kid for money? He feels somewhat guilty?

—-

Lisa doesn't leave any money for herself. For her lunch, she asks Sana to lend her money. When she is together with unfamiliar friends, she has no energy to socialise.

In the afternoon at 05:00 p.m., everyone is so happy and excited. Lisa just drinks her tea, she feels that her ear is aching. She hesitates for a while and says to Sana. "Sana, I want to go home."

Sana couldn't hear clearly, she raises her head, "What are you saying?"

Lisa raises up her voice, "I said I want to go home!"

At this time the song just ends, so her voice is heard by everyone.

But very quickly the music starts again and breaks the atmosphere.

No one minds her words, only Mingyu comes over and sits by her side, "Lisa, you want to go home?"

"Yes," she says. "My Pa asked me to go home before the sky turns dark."

She thinks about it and adds, "Happy birthday."

Mingyu is silent for a while and says, "I'll take you to the bus stop?"

"Why should you take me? The bus stop is downstairs." Lisa finds it is strange. She stands up. "Just stay here, I'll leave first."

She turns her head and bids her goodbye to everyone and leaves the KTV.

The KTV is located in the fifth floor of the shopping mall. Jungkook's dessert shop is located in the fourth floor. She takes the elevator and stops walking when she reaches the fourth floor.

Mingyu suddenly speaks from behind her. "Why aren't you walking?"

"......"

Lisa is surprised and immediately turns her head to look at him. She feels a bit furious, "Why are you following me?"

"I didn't follow you, I came out to get some fresh air."

"Oh." Lisa continues to go down again. "Then go get it, goodbye."

Mingyu follows her. "I'll send you out too."

Lisa is too lazy to mind him.

"Oh right." MIngyu scratches his head, he tries to chat with her, "Do you know that next semester we will divide our classes based on our mark?"

Lisa nods, "I heard that you have improved your marks in your final exam."

"......."

"You reached the fifth position from the bottom?"

Mingyu feels embarrassed and manages with an effort to say, "I fell asleep that time."

Looking at him, Lisa starts to think. She tries to connect everything together. Last time he said to her, "Next examination I'll be the in the first place." He even said that his parents are called because he didn't listen to the lesson. While the truth is he took initiative to let teacher to call his parents.

She suddenly asks, "You feel you are quite inferior?"

Mingyu, "?"

"It's nothing. The most important thing I also never see you are studying. If you are studying, your achievement should improve too." Lisa says, "As long as you are not that lazy and put your heart on your study, you don't need to feel inferior."

"Lisa." He feels like she is slapped by her on the face. Mingyu finally speaks up, "I don't believe that you don't know."

Lisa pauses, "What?"

Mingyu doesn't say anything.

"What I don't know?" She thinks about what Sana said to her, Lisa hesitates and asks, "That you have a crush with Sana?"

"......."

Mingyu loses his breath.

He tries to calm himself and bites his lips, "Who told you that?"

Lisa says naively, "I guessed it."

"Could you not guess it blindly?"

Lisa is confused, "Well, you possibly don't have a crush on me?"

Mingyu looks at her without expression and tries to expose his feelings, "Why is it impossible?"

"......."

Lisa's expression changes, "Huh?"

When a teenager is full of energy, he uses his most insolent tone and says, "If— I say if! If I have a crush with you, what could you do!"

"......."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

786K 17.7K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
200K 10.4K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
336K 11K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1.8M 59.3K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...