1925 (Harry Styles AU)

By ombredreams-

They fell in love in 1925. More

him
her
her
him
her
him
her
him
her
him
her
1925 (Timeline)
Author's Note

him

10.5K 334 11
By ombredreams-

He saw her today. He felt the same spark in his heart; he saw the same blush on her cheeks. 

He watched her every day from a distance, and for the first time in his life, he felt that nobody else mattered for the time when he saw her. That girl with big brown eyes and always away from the crowd. 

Many a time, he saw her looking at him. She blushed. 

He wanted so badly to talk to her, hear her voice and get to know her enigmatic disposition.

It was ironical for a boy with such confidence and social skills, not being able to utter a single word when it came to her. He was nervous about the oucome. 

He stood before his locker watching her, forgetting about everything else. He saw her looking at him again. 

She blushed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493K 15.8K 46
Kaya and Niall hate each other. He's her annoying next door neighbor who's made her life miserable ever since she was born. Kaya thinks Niall does it...
12.2K 465 20
cole jacobs is pretty sure that niall horan is the worst thing that's ever happened to her academic career. but maybe he's the best thing to ever hap...
49.9K 1.1K 8
*NO LONGER UPDATING* "It's okay not to be okay sometimes..." * * * * * * * It's been months since the unlikely love story that blossomed from Ella Ev...
1.9K 106 51
Finished with Blake Ryan's tour, Luke and his band, 5 Seconds of Summer, are in LA to get some songs recorded and to figure out the next step of thei...