temporary

By 5LUTSS

๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜†, ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ More

temporary
personality and piercings
clubs and gatherings
hospitals and confrontation๏ฟผ

missing kori and attempted murder

19 1 0
By 5LUTSS

𝗷𝗮𝗻 𝟮𝟯,𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬

q𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑, 𝐅𝐄eling the blond with rage as he was met with silence. torturing someone is never fun if they're unconscious,

"he's unconscious, did you really think kicking over his chair was going to be enough?" tadashi asked, looking at the blond with disbelief.  who knew his housemates could be so dense.

"oh, i see" he acknowledged, leaning down closer to the unconscious boy. "i should slit your throat, laughing as you choke on your own blood. or maybe i should make y/n blow your brains out, these walls could use some new decorations" he spoke with amusement,

the things he would do to watch you blow maples brain out was unlimited, the look on your face would probably be stoic before you break down in tears. too caught up in his fantasy to see the white-haired male bust through the doors he was sure were locked.

"the fuck are you doing kaito?" sora asked, venom leaking from his words. "because i surely hope your dumbass not about to put my y/n through some more fucking pain" he answered himself.

as kaito rise from his current position, "pain? im bringing her joy with this pervert gone plus why not give him what he deserves" he replied, he's making y/n and his life better with maple no longer existent.

"do you not realize he was her best fucking friend? just because she won't admit that shit doesn't mask how hurt she is kaito" why can't no one realize the pain she's feeling besides him? "give her a FUCKING BREAK! i don't give a fuck what he deserves, because she doesn't deserve all this fucking pain!" he shouted, tired of his friends careless actions.

"break?" kaito  repeated, "break from what? i thought it was our job to protect her?" he asked, "so let me do what i do best, and protect what's mines" he spat, getting rid of maple was like a superhero serving justice.

chuckling, "you're a fucking idiot" sora stated, shaking his head as kaito creased his eyebrows. "you don't know her as well as you think you do, otherwise you would realize how much your actions may crush her" he shared.

leaving kaito to frown, the hell is he talking about? "sato's father rule book, says that if a club leader quits or is gone with no attendance within the period of 24 hours and is not replaced within 48 hours the club will be disband" he told, being met with his friend stubborn attitude.

"and before you speak, remember our precious girly spends majority of her time in that art club and it has been over 24 hours since anyone has marked maple as present. so think wisely my little druggie" tadashi coo'd, watching as his friend patience started to deteriorate.

"well since she loves art so fucking much, then have sato no good ass make his pops make her club leader" the blond shrugged, they can make their own art club for her.

shaking his head, "did you forgot his father hates her now?" tadashi asked,

"plus the average gpa to become club leader would be 3.7 and our girl is sadly only at a 3.0" sora shared, with the honeybrown-haired male nodding his head in agreement.

receiving a groan from the slightly older male, "fuck it!" he shrugged, before unraveling a pocketknife before gnawing it through the unconscious male shoulder blade. his eyes shot open from the pain blazing through out his body, causing him to release a piercing scream. which grew louder as kaito slowly pulled the knife from his shoulder.

"are those tears?" chuckling, "that's not something you would expect from a psychopath" tadashi shared, watching as the pathetic boy continued to sob as kaito covered his mouth, but where was those tears when he made you cry.

holding a knife to his neck as he proceeded to silently sob, "worthless, you jumped from your fucking window but can't handle being stabbed?" the blond questioned, "you're a disgrace"
standing up, stomping his foot onto his chest. knocking the wind from the sobbing male.

"you know....you're not even worthy of loving her" leaning closer to the boy, "you don't even deserve to see her" was the last words maple heard, as he looked up at kaito sinister grin. watching as a knife twirled between his fingers before everything went dark in his left eye, his piercing screech bouncing off the walls.

as a hand was placed onto his face, holding it down as the knife was removed from his eye. "stop whining, be grateful i let you keep your eye" he suggested, standing up as blood was squirting everywhere and maple was screaming in agony. with his screaming dying down as he began to pass out due to the pain and shock his body endured.

with kaito's foot colliding with his chest again, "pussies don't get to sleep" his foot landing on maple's chest each time his eyes started to close. "the fuck you crying for, huh? weren't crying with you blamed y/n for that shit!" he spat, as his words fell blank to the boy with tears and blood streaming down his face.

"and i get called a sadist?" tadashi gasped, recording the scene with amusement. as sora stood there with a twisted face, kaito did all this for what reason? and who the hell was cleaning this up?

"you just blinded him, why wouldn't he cry?" he asked, being flicked off by kaito till his phone started to ring. "shit, shut him up!" he rushed, before answering the phone. "hey beautiful" flicking them off as he walked out the room, his smile fading at your loud background. "y/n, where are you?"

giggling, "pussy! i thought you said you could handle it?" you laughed,

"i can!" coughing, "this shit just strong as fuck" a voice responsed,

causing sora to frown, who the fuck are you with? "y/n, i'm not going to keep repeating myself...where are you" he repeated,

"what was that your phone?" the same voice asked,

"nooh shit! hi~ sora" you said, trying to play it off

humming, "beautiful, i'm being nice right now so tell me where you are" he commanded, walking past youta towards the front door.

"is that my y/n?" the ginger asked, being met with silence as the white-haired male continued his path towards the door. "bitch ass snowman"he muttered, walking back towards his destination.

"at home" you responded, a smile on your face as you maintained eye contact with the boy in front of you.

"don't lie to me beautiful, it's 3 in the fucking morning it's never that loud in the dormitory" sora replied, looking at his phone to see exactly where you are. "i'll give you one last chance—"

your eyebrows creasing, "boy ain't nobody lying to you!"

"y/n—"

"bye sora" a click cutting off his next words.

causing him to throw his head back in frustration, why did you have to be rebellious at the wrong times? and most importantly why are you lying about your whereabouts? was all he could think as he snatched his keys from the bowl. "wrong move beautiful"

—𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 pov.

chuckling as he finished off the rest of the blunt, "but you are lying to him tho" a brunette spoke, being met by your rolling eyes.

"maybe i am, but let's cheers" you responded, pursing your lips as he slightly frowned.

"to what?"

a smirk on your face, "me, being the highlight of your night of course" your seductive tone, causing him to form an identical smirk across his face.

"or we could cheers to you coming home with me" he suggested, your smirk changing into a look of disgust. "really? i thought i was coming off as mysterious and sexy?" he pouted, running a hand through his curly hair.

"baby you been sexy, but mysterious..... no" you shared, taking a sip of your drink

as his pout turned into a full on grin, "wait, you think i'm—" pointing towards himself "WOO, LETS GO!" he shouted, one step closer to completing his night out goal.

"see, i'm giving you the best night and i haven't even spared no coochie" you bragged, with him nodding his head.

taking a sip of the strong drink you've gotten an old, desperate man to buy. "so, can i get a name" he asked, rubbing the back of his neck as your sharp, e/c eyes met his.

"y/n, and you?" you responded,

"mason, nice to meet you" holding out his hands to be collided with yours.

"likewise" continuing to sip on your drink, as he tried his again.

scrunching up his face, as the liquid burned his throat on the way down. "why would you ask for this?! this shit got more electricity than mcdonald's sprite" he gagged, as you side-eyed him.

"boy stop being dramatic, if you can't handle a lil drinky drink than say that mason" you teased, taking another sip before your drink was snatched from your straw. "bitch!" you spat, turning around to be meet sora with an amused face. how the fuck did he find me? you thought, frowning.

"now why would you lie to me, beautiful?" sora asked, looking your new "friend" up and down.

"i mean... in my defense it's not lying if you would've believed me" you confessed, before turning towards mason. "but look! i made a new friend, meet macy" you exclaimed, as sora gave you a blank look.

holding out his hand, "it's actually mason" he corrected, as the white-haired male looked at his hand with disgust.

"beautiful, let's go" he said, grabbing your arm.

that you tugged away, "i don't wanna go! plus i'm not leaving without kori"you stated, crossing your arms as the brunette laughed. receiving a glare from sora, he thinks this shit a joke?

"he'll meet us at the car, now let's go y/n" he commanded, his patience starting to fade.

humming, "how about... no?" tilting your head. "do i need to repeat myself? i. am. not. leaving. with. out. kori." twisting your neck at him. "now give me back my drink peasant" continuing to test his patience as your friend continued to laugh at your antics only creating an angrier sora hiroto.

"y/n, get the fuck up—" he spat, causing you and mason heads to whip towards him.

"dude, chill out" mason commented, before sora opened his mouth to speak.

as you nodded your head in agreement, "yeah, because who the fuck you talking to?" you asked, first he comes in here uninvited and then starts being rude to a random person, and trying to boss you around? hell no, not around these ways.

"y/n, i'm starting to lose my patience with you—" he started,

"then lose it" you interrupted, he put no fear in your body.

nodding his head, "bet" he said, before you were pulled to your feet. "let's go" he advised, pushing you towards the exit with a hand on your lower back.

"what— sora stop!" you yelled, trying to fight him before you gotten close to the exit. "BYE MASON" you shouted, turning to wave at the boy. "AND KORI IF YOU HEAR ME COME OUTSIDE!" you continued, before sora turn you back around.

"stop embarrassing yourself and fucking walk" he whispered into your ear, continuing to escort you out the bar as he ignored the stares you've attracted.

till y'all came to a stop in front of a black, 2020 audi r8. "sora hiroto, i hope you know i'm not leaving without my friend" crossing your arms as he opened the car doors.

"i don't care, now get inside" he told, standing besides the car.

as you continued to stand there, ignoring his words as you examined your nails. he was a fool to think you'll just up and leave at his command. so that's why he grabbed your arm, pulling you from the sidewalk towards his car. forcing you inside then proceeding to buckle you up, before getting into the drivers seat.

watching as you attempted to unbuckle yourself, "stop, and sit back so we can go"

"no, how about you just leave me here and i lyft home?" you suggested, attempting to open the doors only to realized he turned on the child locks.

"and why would i allow you to do that? if that was the case beautiful i would've sent you one" he admitted, turning to be met by e/c eyes.

with only one question on your mind, "where was that energy earlier?" you asked, as his hand landed on your cheek. caressing it as you pursued your lips at him.

"what? the energy always been there sweetheart, you just wasn't as rebellious as you were tonight" he replied, locking eyes with you.

"you don't like it?" you asked, his eyes landing on your plump lips.

"i fucking love it" he said, before your smile turned into your lips colliding with his.

your lips moving in sync before he lightly bit your lip, begging for entrance to your mouth till you opened your mouth enough for his tongue to enter. exploring your mouth with you breaking the kiss a minute later. leaving him to pout till your plump lips attacked his neck. kissing, licking, nibbling on his pale skin into marks started to form. distracting him, as one hand rubbed up and down his torso. and the other trying to reach for the lock.

your hand almost close till he grabbed your wrist, "you're so desperate y/n," he chuckled, "you were going to fuck me to go back to recuse your friend? huh?" he asked, watching as a smirk formed on your l/b/d skinned face.

"or maybe i just wanted to fuck you" you replied. was kissing him apart of the plan? maybe, but who would willingly leave their friend behind? and having sora as a body didn't seem so bad.

"try again once you're sober" letting go and leaning back in his seat, putting the car in drive before leaving out the parking lot. he knew you were high and tipsy, but that wasn't what made him stop. it's was the desperation to save another male, when your knight and shining armor was trying to save you.

𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐘
𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐘
𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐘

𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐘
𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐘
𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐘

𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐘
𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐘
𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐘

𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐘
𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐘
𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐘

a pounding headache is what you felt, as you rose from the bed. looking to your left to see a snoring sora. "did i fuck him?" you thought, before slowly making your way out of bed to not waken him. creeping towards the door after grabbing your shoes and phone not even wasting your time in finding your original clothing.

finally making it into the enormous, beige hall way. the floor to ceiling windows allowing in a blinding sunshine, that reflected off the crystallized chandelier. not to mention the glossy, cold, white-tilted floor. "this is hella unfair" you mumbled, too memorized by the portraits that littered the walls to notice the approaching footsteps.

"it's beautiful, isn't it?" a voice asked, causing you to turn around and be faced with a messy-haired satoshi. "i'm guessing you're quiet because you've been caught trespassing?" he continued, as he approached you.

watching as you nodded, "yep, you've caught me" you said, before taking a deep breath. "and i'll gladly leave once someone tell me where kori can be found"

"kori? if i'm mistaken it seems as if you've come from sora room. that ridiculous shirt says it all" he shared, a disgusted look on his face as he made eye-contact with the rick and morty t-shirt covering 3/4ths of your figure.

"don't remind me, i already have to live with the regret" you groaned, not remembering anything besides going to the bar with kori and meeting this cute guy.

"regret?" he repeated, frowning at your choice of words. what the fuck could she be regretting? "regretting what?" he questioned,

as you sighed, "i think i fucked sora" you confessed, watching as he hummed and a disgusted look flashed across his face. "don't give me that look!" you scolded,

"what look?" tilting his head,

"you know what the fuck i'm talking about, THAT LOOK! YOU'RE DOING IT AGAIN!"

"well, you did just confess to fucking my roommate" he acknowledged, shrugging his shoulders. he knew sharing you could only last so long before someone got greedy, he just didn't expect sora to be first.

scrunching up your face, confess? it wasn't a confession it was more of sharing your thoughts. "ian confess to shit, i SIMPLY shared my thoughts that i might've fucked him" you corrected, as he gave you a blank stare.

everything you've said fell deaf upon his ears since you've shared that you might've fucked that white-haired, lying bastard.

"regardless of the way you say it, it's still a possibility it may be true sweetheart" he started, "but we'll hope it's false, right?" he asked, his ocean-blue eyes boring into you.

"why false? maybe i want it to actually be true" you teased, as you pursued your lips.

humming, before he lifted up your head examining your beautiful face. he adored how you could wear makeup and your natural beauty with confidence. you were always different, but in a sensual way.

"you really want your first experience to be with him?" he asked, with a smile on his face.

"boy, you know he wouldn't have been my first" you responded, observing as he licked his lips.

"yeah, because i'll always be your first" he whispered, before his lips collided with yours. quickly removing himself at the sound of your stomach growling. chuckling, "y/n, if you were hungry all you had to do was say so. you know daddy would always feed you" he shared, as you rolled your eyes. one thing satoshi has always been is conceited.

"daddy? those words have never left my mouth" you lied, "well said to you" you corrected,

as nodded his head, removing his attention from you but towards the room he knows you've come from, "walk down the hall, then the stairs, and then you arrive at the kitchen. tadashi should be down there" he told, placing a kiss on your temple before shooing you off down the hall.

his eyes following you till he could no longer see h/c hair. before turning towards the direction you've came from and in the blink of an eye standing besides sora bed. watching as he mumbled your name, cuddling up against a pillow. "pathetic" he said, shaking his head at the sleeping boy.

he knew his fellow friend was a deep sleeper, he was too but how could he not notice the warmth you provided is missing even in his slumber? shaking off his thoughts as a sinster grin formed on his face as he grabbed the pillow he assumed you were sleeping on. just by the faint makeup smudges.

placing it onto the sleeping sora face as he held it down till sora started to struggle. his yells muffled by the pillow as he attempted to attack his attacker. the only thing being heard his satoshi chuckles and sora struggles. allowing this to go on for a sec before he removed the pillow.

"good morning, i've heard some news that gotten me quite upset" sato spoke, slightly pouting as he met the eyes of heavy breathing, half sleep, angry sora.

"you think i give a fuck?! YOU JUST TRIED TO MURDER ME IN MY FUCKING SLEEP?!" he shouted, still attempting to steady his breathing.

sighing, "is that all you care about? such a shame you haven't even noticed that y/n is no where in sight" sato shared, causing sora to look around his room in search for you.

frowning as he made his way off his bed, approaching satoshi who made a face of disgust at his half-naked appearance. "where the fuck is y/n?" he spat, two seconds away from having his hand being wrapped around that prick throat.

"somewhere, she doesn't need to see me like this" sato responded, causing sora to frown for a sec before a knife was pressed against his neck. with him clinching his jaw as it was slightly cutting him as sato applied pressure. "now answer this, did you fuck y/n?" he asked,

causing a chuckle to exit sora mouth, only to be stopped at the blade sinking deeper in his neck. "fuck! dude no!" sora replied, hissing from the pain as sato withdrawn the knife. wiping off his blade on the white-haired pillow.

"well, breakfast is downstairs along with our girly" sato spoke, walking towards the door. ignoring that he just attempted to murder his roomie twice. before coming to a holt,

"𝐢 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐲/𝐧, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭"

~𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐘༘ ◡̈
so..satoshi hit it
first??!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 1.8K 16
' ๐—’๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ! ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ๐—… ๐—‘ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—†! ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹. โช ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ , ๐–บ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—€ ๐—€๐—Ž๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ๐—… ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐—†...
889K 41.1K 40
"สแดแดœ แดแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑแด‡แด… แดœแด˜ แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด€ส สแดแดœ แดแด€ส€ส€ษชแด‡แด… แดแด‡, แด€แดแดส€" สแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡ แดŠแดœษดษขแด‹แดแดแด‹ x ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ แด„แดษดแด›แด€ษชษด๊œฑ แด€แด…แดœสŸแด› แด„แดษดแด›แด‡ษดแด›, แด ษชแดสŸแด‡ษดแด„แด‡ & สŸแด€ษดษขแดœแด€ษขแด‡
67.1K 2.6K 22
' ๐—’๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ! ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—’ ๐—‘ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—†! ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—…๐–พ๐–ป๐—‹๐—‚๐—๐—’ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹. โช ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ , ๐–บ ๐—†๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐—๐—’ ๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—Œ๐–พ...
66.8K 1.3K 17
๐š‚๐š‘๐š˜๐š›๐š ๐š‚๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š˜๐š‹๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ/๐š™๐š˜๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ/๐š๐š˜๐š–๐š’๐š—๐šŠ๐š—๐š/๐š˜๐š‹๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š. ๐™ต๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ...