His Beautiful Mistake✔️

By _KYR0S_

Amaury Clermont is a young doctor who quickly rose to success in matters of 7 years, with fame, glory, ambiti... More

characters
my misfortune .
aurelia .
such a fate .
am i a joke to you?
terrible twos pt 2.
terrible twos pt 3.
a child
dr.göçmen
daddy's eyes
habits
genevieve
atlas
cruise
cruise [2]
papa?
papa? (2)
papa? (3)
amaury
growing pains

terrible twos .

1.1K 38 1
By _KYR0S_

2020 , March , 13th .

the entire nation went through a lockdown , the virus began to spread like wildfire and with very little knowledge of what the virus could do to people , many leaders took lead and made it mandatory for masks to be worn .

amaury had to work later than usual , leaving the little toddler alone with her babysitter , aurelia started to use her mouth more , still unable to pronounce the words correctly , she just entered her terrible twos .

"dada why we wer dis" she asks playing with the mask , "it's to protect ourselves , and others ." amaury responds , "from wat" she continues , "from a virus that hurts people ." amaury retorts before picking aurelia up and into his arms , "dada why did wou wick me up" "it's because daddy wants to hold you ." he simply says while walking to his car , "but wat-" the toddler begins but her father sticks a pacifier to her mouth , "umph" she pouts drastically while sucking onto the pacifier , amaury opens the car door and places aurelia in her booster seat , he straps her down before he went to the driver's side .

"why sky bue"

"reflects the ocean"

"wat a ocean"

"a large mass of water"

"wat mass"

"the amount of matter that is in an object"

"wat object"

amaury got annoyed at this point , "go to sleep" he says as he makes a left turn , "but my pacie" she says dangling her feet and dropping her pacie to the floor of the car .

"we'll be home soon ." he says , and the toddler couldn't wait till then so she continued to ask questions .

"me cute yes" she says looking to her daddy , "you're adorable ." he dotes pulling into the driveway and pushing the remote to the garage door to open , he removed his buckle before opening the door then opening the door to the backseat and unstrapping aurelia , "pscieee!!" she says , he sighs and picks up the now dirty pacifier from the floor .

the two arrived home safely , and aurelia had to go tinkle , "dada!! me tinkleee" she says , amaury started to potty train her and she felt she needed to be a big girl each time she needs to pee .

"you still need to wear your diaper ." he says guiding her into the restroom , he helped take off her pants as she sits on the potty , then he felt a vibrations in his back pocket , "think you can handle this on your own?" he asks before answering the call , "yes dada!!!" she says confidently , amaury smiled before he stepped out the restroom .

by the time he returned to the restroom , there was pee everywhere by the potty , "how did you manage this ." he asks astonished , "i don't knoe" she gives a pout , "let's clean you up ." he says wiping her then placed her in the tub , "you can take your clothes off and i'll clean up this mess" he says sighing .

after the bubble bath , aurelia was placed in a crib and he put a diaper on her for a good night's sleep . "the babysitter will be here soon okay" he says , aurelia was getting dozy and wanted to cuddle with her stuffy animals , "otay" she mumbles before she drifts to sleep .

amaury let the baby-sitter into their home , the babysitter was a teen boy and he had ruffled hair , and was not bad looking for a kid , "hello mr.clermont" the boy says showing his respect .

"my daughter is sleeping at the moment , but rules are simple , keep checking up on her , and make sure she properly eats all her veggies , then help her use the restroom ." amaury explains .

after a few instructions , and amaury left to work .

the boy whose name was Xander , he recently turned 16 years old , and he needed a part time job to save up for a new phone .

aurelia woke up and started crying , xander went to the room that aurelia had been in , and picked her up from the crib , "hey it's okay , no need to cry ." he says gently as possible , when he saw aurelia for the first time , she reminded him of his little sister , he decided to take extra care of her .

aurelia was placed to her high chair and had a bib on , then he fed her the food that amaury left notes on .

"wat dis" aurelia scowls , "it's your food" he tells her , "where dada" she asks , "he went back to work, will be back soon." he responds .

"otay" she says eating the peach flavoured baby food .

"And your dad says to have apples" he says giving her thin apple slices .

vote

follow

comment

published: 10.27.22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 9K 46
innocent boy and dangerous girl as twins twins kidnapped at age of 2 one is dark and dangerous and cold one is innocent and wishes for someone othe...
26.3K 1K 53
Read the first two books before reading this one😣. "WE HAVE A PULSE!", the doctor yelled. Paris survived, but did her baby? Let's join her dysfunct...
2.2K 80 29
Lola Beauchamp is the daughter of Connie beauchamp. She starts working at the ED when Connie pulls some strings and gets her the job. Lola and Sam St...
TRAPPED By isla

Teen Fiction

852K 28.2K 61
Celine Monet has lived alone with her mother ever since she was five, when her parents got a divorce and only one won custody over her. But finally...